Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 02:51:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

This board has got to go.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This board has got to go.  (Read 2514 times)
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #105 on: 07 February, 2011, 11:51:07 pm »

This board seriously sucks, even though my blatant trolling just tends to bring down the site in general.
Testify, brutha!
How ironic coming from you, first of all the definition of trolling is posting things to incite flames, what I'm posting is the truth from my mind that has been lingering around for months1. Now before you think you're smart by editing this very quote, I'd like you to think of how patient I must have been this whole time with admin powers, letting the likes of you, Omar, Masterman, and Bizzle run around here with little to no punishments and meager slaps on the wrist.2 In all honesty, this should make me out to be one of the "last good cops left on the team".3 I know what you're going to cry moar of as well, "omg mod abuse", that little profile change I did to you is just the icing of what I could possibly do.4

So before you start trying to sound like you're some hotshot guy who thinks he's tough ****, I recommend you do some research, stop, think about what you're going to say, realize how juvenile it is, and shut up.5
Ooh, let's have fun with this!

1. Truth is defined by it's statement of facts. Your post was simply a statement of opinion, and a flame, at that. After all, flames are the very most basic form of trolling.

2. Patient? For not taking out your excessive anger and frustration on us? Sounds more like the self-control any rational person in a position of power should be expected to have. Ooh, and those "slaps on the wrist". What rules have the four of us been breaking, exactly, by using RJ as we have? Have we been guilty of being off-topic? Oh noes, it's GFAQs all over again. Silliness? Please. If you can't handle antics, I suggest you stay off the internet.

3. Considering that the only incidents I've heard about recently that explicitly required modding were those involving Dmax and Cads, pray tell how inaction on your part when there's nothing you need mod makes you "good".

4. You know, that almost sounded like a threat. Tsk, tsk. You're not exactly setting a good example for the staff on this site, now are you, -9-?

5. It's hilarious how the first part of this describes you entirely perfectly. Also, let's define what juvenile is, shall we? Is it;

A: Having fun whenever possible, even if the fun is rather silly?

B: Being a member of a non-adult agegroup?

or

C: Taking seriously very minor things, and then resorting to violence in order to have one's way regardless of whether one is right or wrong, without even the effort of a conversation first?
Sweet Jestus reading this post again made me feel good.
Report Spam   Logged

A Duck
Dmax
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dmax the always adorable
Mood: Dead

ME!

« Reply #106 on: 08 February, 2011, 12:54:38 am »

This board seriously sucks, even though my blatant trolling just tends to bring down the site in general.
Testify, brutha!
How ironic coming from you, first of all the definition of trolling is posting things to incite flames, what I'm posting is the truth from my mind that has been lingering around for months1. Now before you think you're smart by editing this very quote, I'd like you to think of how patient I must have been this whole time with admin powers, letting the likes of you, Omar, Masterman, and Bizzle run around here with little to no punishments and meager slaps on the wrist.2 In all honesty, this should make me out to be one of the "last good cops left on the team".3 I know what you're going to cry moar of as well, "omg mod abuse", that little profile change I did to you is just the icing of what I could possibly do.4

So before you start trying to sound like you're some hotshot guy who thinks he's tough ****, I recommend you do some research, stop, think about what you're going to say, realize how juvenile it is, and shut up.5
Ooh, let's have fun with this!

1. Truth is defined by it's statement of facts. Your post was simply a statement of opinion, and a flame, at that. After all, flames are the very most basic form of trolling.

2. Patient? For not taking out your excessive anger and frustration on us? Sounds more like the self-control any rational person in a position of power should be expected to have. Ooh, and those "slaps on the wrist". What rules have the four of us been breaking, exactly, by using RJ as we have? Have we been guilty of being off-topic? Oh noes, it's GFAQs all over again. Silliness? Please. If you can't handle antics, I suggest you stay off the internet.

3. Considering that the only incidents I've heard about recently that explicitly required modding were those involving Dmax and Cads, pray tell how inaction on your part when there's nothing you need mod makes you "good".

4. You know, that almost sounded like a threat. Tsk, tsk. You're not exactly setting a good example for the staff on this site, now are you, -9-?

5. It's hilarious how the first part of this describes you entirely perfectly. Also, let's define what juvenile is, shall we? Is it;

A: Having fun whenever possible, even if the fun is rather silly?

B: Being a member of a non-adult agegroup?

or

C: Taking seriously very minor things, and then resorting to violence in order to have one's way regardless of whether one is right or wrong, without even the effort of a conversation first?
Sweet Jestus reading this post again made me feel good.

Oh you.
Report Spam   Logged
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #107 on: 08 February, 2011, 12:56:39 am »

Originally it was going to be your reply after that, but I just felt the sheer victory was better.
Report Spam   Logged

Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #108 on: 08 February, 2011, 08:47:23 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: