Ultimate Paradise
16 April, 2024, 06:14:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Gar's Gaming Blog (Animal Crossing: New Leaf)

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 ... 71   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gar's Gaming Blog (Animal Crossing: New Leaf)  (Read 12995 times)
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #915 on: 12 November, 2010, 09:46:53 am »

Friday 12th November

3:46pm
Okay, my party's all sorted out. Time to explore Mahogany Town!

3:50pm
"Mahogany Town - Home of the Ninja"

Uh... Since when? I'd always assumed that Fuschia City was the Ninja capital of the pokemon world, given that both of its Gym Leaders have been Ninja...

I don't think much of the local Radio, either. Very dull... Just the same series of beeps over and over again...

3:52pm
There's no Pokemart in this town, but there is a totally normal-seeming Souvenir Shop instead. And the inhabitants seem perfectly nice and not at all suspicious in any way. And I'm sure that experiment one of them mentioned is totally wholesome and ethical and nothing to worry about.

3:54pm
Hm. Seems that the RageCandyBar is now a Key Item, and you can only buy one of them. The guy still doesn't let you pass though...

3:57pm
Well, the Gym is currently blocked off, and since the RageCandyMan won't let me go East, I guess I have no option but to head North into Route 43.

4:07pm
Bleh, I'd forgotten about the Team Rocket tollbooth... ¬_¬

4:17pm
I just caught a Girafarig, whom I've decided to call "Marwell".

4:40pm
A wild Pidgeotto just Whirlwind'd me out of the battle after I'd previously gotten a "Can't Escape" message. I hate it when stuff like that happens... It's like I can't exit the battle until the wild pokemon says I can.

4:43pm
Mm, lovely weather at the Lake of Rage. Reminds me of the weather I've had over past few days, in fact... And who could that be in the middle of the lake, looking a lot more detailed than the last time I saw them?

4:49pm
Its finally time to take on the famed Red Gyarados... Ready, Hollis? Here goes nothing...

6:01pm
Sorry for the hour-long delay. My DSi ran out of power before I was able to complete my capture of the Red Gyarados, so I had to do lots of things again after switching over to my DS Lite.

Anyway, I managed to capture the Gyarados successfully. I weakened him with a ThunderShock from Tesla, then whittled down the rest of his health with Hollis before putting to sleep and snaring him with a Great Ball. I have already prepared a nickname for him well in advance, and that nickname is "Rosso". Oh, and I of course obtained the Red Scale.

Now then, who's this red-haired fellow standing on the bottom shore of the lake next to a Dragonite? Whoever he is, he'll have to wait. I have one other order of business to attend to first...

6:20pm
And that business was to catch a regular Magikarp, whom I've named Azul. Now, let's see what this Dragonite chap wants...

6:27pm
Ah, of course! It's Lance! And it seems he wants my help to investigate the strange goings-on around Mahogany Town and the Lake of Rage. Perfectly natural, of course. I am, after all, the one respoinsible for restoring Azalea Town and Slowpoke Well to normal. I really don't know why he finds the Souvenir Shop so suspicious, though. I mean, it even has a sign outside telling you specifically that it's not at all suspicious. Still, I suppose it's worth a look, if it'll make him feel better...

6:40pm
Well that was very rude of Lance. Barging into someone's shop/home and breaking into a perfectly ordinary cellar like that- ...Oh. Guess he was right. There's a ruddy great base under here! Ooh, those Team Rocket guys are sneaky... >_> I must make a tactical retreat to the Pokemon Centre and prepare my team accordingly at once!

...As a side note, I like how Lance told Dragonite to use Hyper Beam, only for it to use something like Tackle or a Take Down instead. Nice obedience there... Or maybe it just decided to use something that was less unnecessarily destructive, given that we were in a rather small house. Silly Lance...

12:12am
Okay, I finally got around to sorting my party out, and now it's off to the HQ without delay! Time to foil another Team Rocket plot...

12:17am
Bah, I'd forgotten about the Persian statue alarms... Still, it's not like the guards stand a chance against me. I could just use it as a grinding opportunity.

12:24am
A Rocket Grunt just said to me "Are you feeling lucky, punk?". I think he's on the wrong side of the law to be saying that...

12:28am
I just caught a Voltorb from one of the booby-trapped tiles on the west side of this floor. I've named him "Explosivo". I think I'll be going the long way around, though. More trainers battles = more EXP and cash. Though I will have to remember to come back here for grinding...

12:51am
"We'll keep appearing until you flip the switch that controls the statues!" (Or something like that...)

Or until I've tripped the last statue, which I've just done. Now, one final sweep on this level before I move down to the next floor.

1:02am
Lance just healed my pokemon for me. That was nice of him... Now, since I can't get through that big metal door without the passwords, onwards to the next floor!

1:18am
Urgh, in order to get the passwords for that big door I need to enter the boss's office. But I can only gain access to that room after finding two more passwords. Time to start the search...

1:23am
Apparently one of the scientists has been happily working on a radio signal that drives pokemon mad. Douche...

1:27am
These scientists are pretty damn sick...

1:33am
Okay, I now have both passwords: SLOWPOKETAIL and RATICATETAIL. Onwards to the next floor!

Oh, and Muscle just evolved into a Machoke.

1:37am
Hm. Sounds like at least one of the Grunts has encountered Silver before...

1:40am
Speak of the devil. Apparently Silver just got pwned by Lance and wanted to vent his frustration by shoving me. Meh, whatever floats his boat...

1:57am
Okay, I've entered the two passwords and now it's time to meet the boss!

...Except that it's not really the boss. It's just the second of the Rocket Executives, Petrel. Turns out he's as bad a battler as he is a Giovanni impersonator.

...Actually, maybe he's just a poor trainer in general. His Murkrow is mimicking his voice and appears to be headed straight for that big locked door on BF2. Doesn't seem very obedient, does it?

Anyway, before I follow it, I'm going to exit the base and get a Ground-type pokemon out. Why? You'll see...

2:03am
Okay, the big door is open, my pokemon are all healed and I've just withdrawn Roxxor (I haven't used him in ages). Let's finish this...

2:08am
And now we meet Ariana, the third Rocket Executive. She ambushed me just after I entered the transmission room, and tried to double-team me with a Grunt. It's okay though, because Lance has my back. I mean, I probably could've handled them both by myself, but it's still nice to have help. Especially when it comes in the shape of a level 40 Dragonite.

2:15am
Well that was easy. Though part of me wishes that Lance would've let me finish off more of the enemy pokemon... Ah well. Oh, and apparently the reason I did most of the base myself is because Lance "saw how well I was doing and decided to hang back". I know it's a compliment, but I'm still annoyed by it somehow... ¬_¬

Anyway, now I just have to take out three Electrodes, and the mission is complete.

2:26am
Again, easy work. Team Rocket has been run out of Mahogany Town, that weird pulse has stopped broadcasting so the radio will now play the usual stations, the Lake of Rage should now be back to normal, and Lance has given me HM05 Whirlpool for my trouble. He's alright, that guy.

Well, It's been a long night. Right now I just want to head back to the Pokemon Centre and heal up my pokemon. There's quite a bit of training to b done before I challenge the Mahogany Gym, so I'll be taking a bit of a break from bloggery, but I promise it won't take as long as last time.

So yeah. Bye for now!

Current Pokemon:
Levi - Feraligatr, level 33
Pell - Pidgeotto, level 33
Roxxor - Graveler, level 33
Ratigan - Raticate, level 26
McTwisp - Furret, level 25
Lightyear - Beedrill, level 25
Hollis - Noctowl, level 28
Pitcher - Weepinbell, level 25
Cheshire - Haunter, level 25
Unown E, level 5
Hatcher - Togetic, level 16
Tesla - Flaaffy, level 29
Drifter - Skiploom, level 25
Coatl - Arbok, level 25
Newton - Quagsire, level 34
Fidget - Golbat, level 25
Herman - Slowpoke, level 26
Cnut - Slowpoke, level 25
Gomez - Gloom (M), level 26
Hana - Bellossom, level 25
Phobia - Parasect, level 26
Morph - Ditto, level 10
Mesmero - Hypno, level 27
Hocus - Kadabra, level 28
Muscle - Machoke (F), level 28
Kingpin - Nidorino, level 25
Reina - Nidorina, level 25
Hammer - Sudowoodo, level 25
Prongs - Stantler, level 15
Absolem - Butterfree, level 25
Sonata - Vulpix, level 33
Helia - Sunflora, level 25
Cleaver - Scizor, level 26
Celsius - Magmar, level 33
Choker - Koffing, level 25
Noka - Dunsparce, level 15
Murcott - Pinsir, level 25
Molar - Onix, level 25
Atmey - Fearow, level 25
Atlas - Heracross, level 25
Samba - Aipom, level 25
Bastion - Pineco, level 25
Francis - Ledyba, level 26
Duster - Venonat, level 25
Macroma - Kangaskhan, level 26
Brandman - Tentacool, level 25
Findor - Krabby, level 25
Cluster - Exeggcute, level 25
Gekko - Poliwhirl, level 25
Don Gero - Poliwhirl, level 25
Marlin - Goldeen, level 25
Kappa - Psyduck, level 25
Aniso - Yanma, level 25
Kenshi - Scyther, level 25
Zankou - Sandslash, level 25
Rosa - Eevee, level 7
Astro - Staryu, level 25
Pyria - Ponyta, level 33
Ferranti - Elekid, level 25
Maneki - Meowth, level 25
Sturgeon - Magnemite, level 26
Mora - Miltank, level 25
Minos - Tauros, level 25
Patch - Farfetch'd, level 25
Ruby - Corsola, level  25
Shuckie - Shuckle, level 20
Rouge - Smoochum, level 25
Minerva - Noctowl (S), level 25
Sentinel - Metang, level 27
Jirachi, level 25
Burrows - Dugtrio, level 34
Stella - Seel, level 25
Lumiere - Chinchou, level 25
Maurice - Shellder, level 25
Tony - Murkrow, level 27
Bansheera - Misdreavus, level 25
Lapis - Marill, level 25
Struthia - Doduo, level 25
Richter - Rhyhorn, level 25
Imago - Larvitar, level 25
Winston - Granbull, level 26
Mew, level 25
Marwell - Girafarig, level 15
Rosso - Red Gyarados, level 30
Azul - Magikarp, level 18
Explosivo - Voltorb, level 23
« Last Edit: 14 November, 2010, 05:01:38 pm by Gargravarr » Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 ... 71   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: