Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 03:42:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Gar's Gaming Blog (Animal Crossing: New Leaf)

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 ... 71   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gar's Gaming Blog (Animal Crossing: New Leaf)  (Read 12094 times)
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #945 on: 07 April, 2011, 03:50:58 pm »

Thursday 7th April

Next two entries.

Distant Glory XI - The Lady of Legend (Part 2)

Cecil
Not much to say for Cecil, really. The Shantotto copy on level 3 actually managed to beat me this time, but I managed to win on my second attempt. That’s it.

Golbez
Two things to mention about level 1. First, just how tiny Shantotto is in comparison to Golbez, one of the game’s largest characters. Seriously, she only comes up to around his knees. And second, that Firion’s line to Golbez in his boss fight was “You have someone else to face.”. All in good time, Firion, I have to smash my way through you first.
Level 2
Onion Knight: Do you want to talk about your issues?
Me/Golbez: No. *pwns j00*
Level 3 brought my first real defeat at the hands of the high-level Lady of Antiquity. I retried several times, but Golbez just couldn’t keep up with her in terms of BP acquisition. I must admit I think my weapon and armour choices have been rather lacking recently… Not to mention I’ve still yet to properly try using Accessories or extra abilities like Sneak Attack or Riposte. Oh well… I just went ahead and beat the crap out of the remaining enemies to make myself feel better.
The fight against the Warrior of Antiquity on level 5 was pretty nerve-wracking as well. It managed to get to 9999BP, so I had to keep avoiding its attacks and spamming Golbez’s Cosmic Ray attack. And the former isn’t very easy on an enclosed stage like Edge of Madness. Still, I managed it, and without any HP loss whatsoever.
The final cutscene once again demonstrated the size difference between Shantotto and Golbez, by accidentally chopping off Golbez’s head and the tops of his shoulders in some shots…
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 ... 71   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: