Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 03:21:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Gar's Gaming Blog (Animal Crossing: New Leaf)

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 ... 71   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gar's Gaming Blog (Animal Crossing: New Leaf)  (Read 13094 times)
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #945 on: 12 April, 2011, 04:27:36 pm »

Tuesday 12th April

Next two entries.

Distant Glory XI - The Lady of Legend (Part 3)

Tidus
Cloud did some serious damage to me during his boss battle on level 4, but I think it was mostly my own fault. I had over 6000 BP, more than enough to OHKO him, but did I do the deed straight away? Nooo… I had to go after the EX Core that spawned. That gave him time to launch an Omnislash v.5 attack, use his Carbuncle summon, Break me before I had a chance to build up my BP again, and hit me with another HP attack, leaving me with HP in the mid-2000’s. I was not happy, and I swiftly dealt him a crushing defeat. Squall was rather badly behaved as well, as he kept dodging my attacks and getting me caught up in his combos. Beat Fang spamming isn’t fun when you’re on the receiving end of it…

Jecht
Wow, fighting that Lady of Antiquity on level 3 really gets the blood pumping after all the other comparatively easy battles. Especially when using Jecht, who, like Golbez, has rather suffered in the Attack department during my recent levelling-up battles. He deals damage, sure, but it never seems like it’s quite what it should be. Still, I only had to retry once against the LoA, so that’s something at least.
I also had my first defeat at the hands of the Warrior of Antiquity, thanks to his Ultima Weapon summon. Basically it inflicts an instant Break on you some time after your opponent uses it. So, adding in the large amount of BP gained from a lucky shot that inflicted Break on me near the beginning of the match, and the ever-fluctuating Stage BP of Omega Edge of Madness, he ended up with almost 9999BP. I was able to hold him off for a bit, but he finally got me during a Chase Sequence. I was able to defeat him in the immediate rematch, though.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 ... 71   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: