Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 05:22:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Gar's Gaming Blog (Animal Crossing: New Leaf)

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gar's Gaming Blog (Animal Crossing: New Leaf)  (Read 13149 times)
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #975 on: 07 May, 2011, 12:30:36 pm »

Saturday 7th May

Next two.

Distant Glory XI - The Lady of Legend (Part 8)

Onion Knight
Finally, a character that’s almost as short as Shantotto. Granted, Zidane’s pretty short too, but OK is the youngest character in this game, so it’s only natural he’d be smaller. But even then, Shantotto only comes up to his shoulders at the very most. Anyway, on to the actual playthrough…
It could just be because I’m getting used to these fights by now, but I totally owned the Lady of Antiquity on level 3 and the Warrior of Antiquity on level 5. Seriously, they could barely get single attack in. I mean, I know Onion Knight is a generally fast character, in terms of both movement and attack speed, but still… And of course, it helps that he has Brave attacks that can be chained directly into HP attacks. Shantotto herself fell just as easily.

Cloud of Darkness
The fight against the Lady of Antiquity was much closer than it was for Onion Knight. It only took me one retry to defeat her, but she still managed to take more than half my HP in one of her strikes. Still, after a couple of EX Bursts and frequent use of [O-form] Particle Beam and Tentacle of Suffering, I was able to triumph. I really hate her Omega summon, though…
I also had to retry against the Warrior of Antiquity, although this time it still went more smoothly. At no point did he manage to damage my HP during the rematch. His Ultima Weapon summon isn’t as annoying, either…
Oh, and CoD also got her head cut out of the shot in the final cutscene, due to her tendency to hover slightly.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: