Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 06:31:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Gar's Gaming Blog (Animal Crossing: New Leaf)

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gar's Gaming Blog (Animal Crossing: New Leaf)  (Read 13285 times)
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #990 on: 07 July, 2011, 09:02:14 am »

Wednesday 6th July

Next two.

Distant Glory XII – Redemption of the Warrior (Part 6)

Zidane
I have to say, while I’m not very fond of Zidane, I did find it particularly easy to play through this chapter using him. Maybe it was because, as a Warrior of Cosmos, he was at a really high level, or maybe I’m just getting used to the enemies’ attacks by now, but it was over pretty quickly. One of my favourite things about Zidane is his Free Energy move, which has to be one of the fastest-acting HP attacks in the game (I think it’s second only to Bartz’s Goblin Punch). In fact it was so fast, that I managed to hit Golbez with it, thus ending the match, between him hitting me with a Brave attack and chaining it into Cosmic Ray. That’s pretty damn quick.
As for the Lady and Warrior of Antiquity… I don’t know, everything just seemed to all into place with them. For LoA in particular, I just felt like I was toying with her the whole match.

Kuja
The battle against the Lady of Antiquity went pretty smoothly, lots of dodging and counterattacking from both parties, but I did end up getting hit by a couple of her HP attacks. One of them only did a little over 1000 damage, but the second did over 4000, reducing me to about 1700HP. Still, I’m not terribly bothered about high end-of-level scores anymore (I unlocked everything after my first couple of playthroughs so I’m just getting PP now), so it wasn’t much of a problem. Besides, the only remaining enemy on the board was the Exdeath boss, and he’s always a pushover.
I almost beat the Warrior of Antiquity on my third attempt, but I failed to dodge one of his HP attacks and was dealth the 8000+ damage necessary to wipe me out. The next time, however, I managed to beat him, thanks to some carefully-timed blocks and lucky Chase Sequences. I’m glad this was a relatively easy playthrough, because the next villain I’ll be using will probably be a nightmare…
« Last Edit: 12 July, 2011, 06:47:33 am by Gargravarr » Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: