Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 07:45:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Gar's Gaming Blog (Animal Crossing: New Leaf)

Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 69 [70] 71   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gar's Gaming Blog (Animal Crossing: New Leaf)  (Read 13566 times)
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #1035 on: 12 August, 2013, 10:52:04 pm »

Catch-Up

Let's see... Well, Shampoodle and Club LOL have finally opened. I haven't tried out the salon yet, but I visited the Club on Saturday to catch K.K. Slider's first gig in Ambridge. His first acoustic gig, anyway, I haven't caught a DJ set yet. Now I finally have something to play on my Retro Stereo. And I was surprised to see the game's staff credits scrolling past during the performance.

I've also paid off my latest loan and gained a second floor for my house. Now I owe Tom Nook 298,000 bells... In other news related to money and second floors, I've completed the expansion for the Museum, unlocking the Museum shop (run by the rather cute Celeste) and the exhibition rooms. This latter thing was the most important part of the expansion to me, as I've started building up a collection of gyroids and no way in hell am I keeping those things in my house. And as the next public works project, I've started a fund for a third and final bridge.

Speaking of my house, it's dawned on me that I never got around to showing what my bottom floor (previously my only floor) looked like after I finally managed to decorate it following the previous expansion. So here it is, re-made for a special photoshoot.

This is only a small percentage of the crap I possess. I really need to have a clear out...

And now some random screenshots from the past week:

Finally! Those balloons have been taunting me for far too long...

Remember... Only YOU can support this town's entire economy and development. And get ripped off by Tanuki estate agents.

I like that word, and I want to try and use it more often in conversation.

Who the hell keeps planting these pitfall seeds every night!?

That's right. The town Jock has adopted the catchphrase of an adorable little blue bear cub.

Okay, so technically I have just broken into her house while she's asleep, but I think "evil" is a bit strong... And who sleeps standing up when there's a perfectly good bed about two feet away?

Damn... I wanted to wear it while carrying out my mayoral duties. What's that, Isabelle? You think power has gone to my head? What on earth would give you that idea?

Excuse me, I think you'll find I already am the Hero of Ambridge. I'm carrying this town.

A very stupid question and a blunt statement of fact.

Still, it's nice to get some recognition.

The plaza tree has reached the third stage, reminding me of how many days I've already spent here...
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 68 69 [70] 71   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: