Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 02:02:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Gar's Gaming Blog (Animal Crossing: New Leaf)

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 70 [71]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gar's Gaming Blog (Animal Crossing: New Leaf)  (Read 12067 times)
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #1050 on: 13 August, 2013, 09:30:35 pm »

13th August

Finally, he's back! The Museum generally has quite a way to go, but the art wing is particularly lacking right now.

It was the only one in today's selection that wasn't fake. Yes, I'm cheating with a page on the Animal Crossing wiki, but Redd's trying to rip people off anyway so it all balances out.

Actually, as much as I tend to complain about my villagers' lack of action, I'm quite glad they don't interfere with the museum. I quite enjoy collecting all these things without help. Except perhaps pieces of art, as the only method I know of to get them is from Redd.

It's finally happened. One of my perfect cherry trees has died and given some rotten cherries. Still, on the bright side I finally got to try out my axe and I could use one of the rotten cherries to attract insects that only appear around garbage.

T&T Mart got another Rook piece in stock, which I bought and had re-upholstered/painted by Cyrus. I have to say I enjoy the rare occasions I get something re-upholstered because I'm finally giving Re-Tail some proper business instead of just taking all their bells for various bits of junk. Seriously, Reese and Cyrus must be absolutely loaded to be able to keep their business afloat while haemorrhaging money like that...

I look at his taste in furniture/decoration and I wonder if I've been a bit stereotypical here... Ah well. He seems to like it.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 70 [71]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: