Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 09:10:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Gar's Gaming Blog (Animal Crossing: New Leaf)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 ... 71   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gar's Gaming Blog (Animal Crossing: New Leaf)  (Read 13434 times)
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #120 on: 17 October, 2009, 02:02:16 pm »

Minor Entry: October 17th 7:48pm
GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Okay, Bartz is officially joining my list of most hated opponents. I could just be my poor skills, but the AI with him is horrible to fight against. On the ground it just constantly spams Soul Eater, and on the rare occasion it comes after me into the air (since I can currently only use Exdeath's decent blocks in the air. Thanks a lot, Square Enix... ¬_¬) and I manage to Omni-Block it's spammed Wind Shear attacks, it instantly gains all the BP I took by spamming Holy. I've always hated that attack, but now it's jumped right to the top of the list.

Why? Because in my most recent fight, I was finally doing well. I'd inflicted Break on him and hit him with an HP attack, doing just under 2000 HP of damage, and I had a near-full EX Gauge ready to finish him with my EX Burst. the HP attack had slammed him into the wall and dealt extra damage which, combined with a couple low-damage HP attacks I'd used earlier, brought him down to around just 40HP. I went after an EX Core which totally filled my gauge, and I'd thought I'd managed to dodge his Holy attack. Nope. One, just one, of the projectiles hit me from behind and inflicted Break on me. Of course, Bartz's Ifrit summon then kicked in and multiplied his BP by 1.5, sending it into the 2800's, enough to finish me off. I tried to get out of the way in order to finish him off first, but then he used Flood (another really annoying attack) and OHKO'd me.

I was so close!

And its not just against Exdeath. In most of the matches I've fought against a CPU Bartz, it spams its HP attacks and Holy, which initiates a Chase Sequence where he can inflict another HP attack.

I! HATE! FIGHTING! BARTZ!!
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 ... 71   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: