Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 05:12:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Gar's Gaming Blog (Animal Crossing: New Leaf)

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 ... 71   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gar's Gaming Blog (Animal Crossing: New Leaf)  (Read 11951 times)
FrozenIndustry
Lord Agaranok/FrozenIndustry
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: ...

« Reply #645 on: 20 April, 2010, 06:21:54 pm »

Well, Sonata is the name of my kitsune character in the Dojo & Mansion RPs, whose fox form is based somewhat on Ninetales.

As for Absolem, that's the name of the Caterpillar in Tim Burton's version of Alice in Wonderland. Right at the end of the film, a blue butterfly (sound familiar?) lands on Alice's shoulder in the "real" world, which she identifies as a post-cocoon Absolem.

A lot of the names I pick out for my pokemon match their final evolutionary stages better than their earlier ones.

An Aipom called Samba... Samba de Amigo?
Yes indeed. I was planning to call her Akiki, after a particular monkey in the Mario series, but then I played Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, and I felt Aipom/Ambipom shared some physical similarities with Amigo. Also, until recently, I thought the main character of Samba de Amigo was called Samba, not Amigo. Not sure why...
Ah, okay. A bit off topic considering the subject matter, but is Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing any good?

Yeah, I think so. I still prefer Mario Kart, but it's not a bad effort. I've been playing the DS version more than the Wii one, though.

Ah, gotcha.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 ... 71   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: