Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 09:40:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Gar's Gaming Blog (Animal Crossing: New Leaf)

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 ... 71   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gar's Gaming Blog (Animal Crossing: New Leaf)  (Read 12325 times)
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #915 on: 12 November, 2010, 09:46:53 am »

Friday 12th November

3:46pm
Okay, my party's all sorted out. Time to explore Mahogany Town!

3:50pm
"Mahogany Town - Home of the Ninja"

Uh... Since when? I'd always assumed that Fuschia City was the Ninja capital of the pokemon world, given that both of its Gym Leaders have been Ninja...

I don't think much of the local Radio, either. Very dull... Just the same series of beeps over and over again...

3:52pm
There's no Pokemart in this town, but there is a totally normal-seeming Souvenir Shop instead. And the inhabitants seem perfectly nice and not at all suspicious in any way. And I'm sure that experiment one of them mentioned is totally wholesome and ethical and nothing to worry about.

3:54pm
Hm. Seems that the RageCandyBar is now a Key Item, and you can only buy one of them. The guy still doesn't let you pass though...

3:57pm
Well, the Gym is currently blocked off, and since the RageCandyMan won't let me go East, I guess I have no option but to head North into Route 43.

4:07pm
Bleh, I'd forgotten about the Team Rocket tollbooth... ¬_¬

4:17pm
I just caught a Girafarig, whom I've decided to call "Marwell".

4:40pm
A wild Pidgeotto just Whirlwind'd me out of the battle after I'd previously gotten a "Can't Escape" message. I hate it when stuff like that happens... It's like I can't exit the battle until the wild pokemon says I can.

4:43pm
Mm, lovely weather at the Lake of Rage. Reminds me of the weather I've had over past few days, in fact... And who could that be in the middle of the lake, looking a lot more detailed than the last time I saw them?

4:49pm
Its finally time to take on the famed Red Gyarados... Ready, Hollis? Here goes nothing...

6:01pm
Sorry for the hour-long delay. My DSi ran out of power before I was able to complete my capture of the Red Gyarados, so I had to do lots of things again after switching over to my DS Lite.

Anyway, I managed to capture the Gyarados successfully. I weakened him with a ThunderShock from Tesla, then whittled down the rest of his health with Hollis before putting to sleep and snaring him with a Great Ball. I have already prepared a nickname for him well in advance, and that nickname is "Rosso". Oh, and I of course obtained the Red Scale.

Now then, who's this red-haired fellow standing on the bottom shore of the lake next to a Dragonite? Whoever he is, he'll have to wait. I have one other order of business to attend to first...

6:20pm
And that business was to catch a regular Magikarp, whom I've named Azul. Now, let's see what this Dragonite chap wants...

6:27pm
Ah, of course! It's Lance! And it seems he wants my help to investigate the strange goings-on around Mahogany Town and the Lake of Rage. Perfectly natural, of course. I am, after all, the one respoinsible for restoring Azalea Town and Slowpoke Well to normal. I really don't know why he finds the Souvenir Shop so suspicious, though. I mean, it even has a sign outside telling you specifically that it's not at all suspicious. Still, I suppose it's worth a look, if it'll make him feel better...

6:40pm
Well that was very rude of Lance. Barging into someone's shop/home and breaking into a perfectly ordinary cellar like that- ...Oh. Guess he was right. There's a ruddy great base under here! Ooh, those Team Rocket guys are sneaky... >_> I must make a tactical retreat to the Pokemon Centre and prepare my team accordingly at once!

...As a side note, I like how Lance told Dragonite to use Hyper Beam, only for it to use something like Tackle or a Take Down instead. Nice obedience there... Or maybe it just decided to use something that was less unnecessarily destructive, given that we were in a rather small house. Silly Lance...

12:12am
Okay, I finally got around to sorting my party out, and now it's off to the HQ without delay! Time to foil another Team Rocket plot...

12:17am
Bah, I'd forgotten about the Persian statue alarms... Still, it's not like the guards stand a chance against me. I could just use it as a grinding opportunity.

12:24am
A Rocket Grunt just said to me "Are you feeling lucky, punk?". I think he's on the wrong side of the law to be saying that...

12:28am
I just caught a Voltorb from one of the booby-trapped tiles on the west side of this floor. I've named him "Explosivo". I think I'll be going the long way around, though. More trainers battles = more EXP and cash. Though I will have to remember to come back here for grinding...

12:51am
"We'll keep appearing until you flip the switch that controls the statues!" (Or something like that...)

Or until I've tripped the last statue, which I've just done. Now, one final sweep on this level before I move down to the next floor.

1:02am
Lance just healed my pokemon for me. That was nice of him... Now, since I can't get through that big metal door without the passwords, onwards to the next floor!

1:18am
Urgh, in order to get the passwords for that big door I need to enter the boss's office. But I can only gain access to that room after finding two more passwords. Time to start the search...

1:23am
Apparently one of the scientists has been happily working on a radio signal that drives pokemon mad. Douche...

1:27am
These scientists are pretty damn sick...

1:33am
Okay, I now have both passwords: SLOWPOKETAIL and RATICATETAIL. Onwards to the next floor!

Oh, and Muscle just evolved into a Machoke.

1:37am
Hm. Sounds like at least one of the Grunts has encountered Silver before...

1:40am
Speak of the devil. Apparently Silver just got pwned by Lance and wanted to vent his frustration by shoving me. Meh, whatever floats his boat...

1:57am
Okay, I've entered the two passwords and now it's time to meet the boss!

...Except that it's not really the boss. It's just the second of the Rocket Executives, Petrel. Turns out he's as bad a battler as he is a Giovanni impersonator.

...Actually, maybe he's just a poor trainer in general. His Murkrow is mimicking his voice and appears to be headed straight for that big locked door on BF2. Doesn't seem very obedient, does it?

Anyway, before I follow it, I'm going to exit the base and get a Ground-type pokemon out. Why? You'll see...

2:03am
Okay, the big door is open, my pokemon are all healed and I've just withdrawn Roxxor (I haven't used him in ages). Let's finish this...

2:08am
And now we meet Ariana, the third Rocket Executive. She ambushed me just after I entered the transmission room, and tried to double-team me with a Grunt. It's okay though, because Lance has my back. I mean, I probably could've handled them both by myself, but it's still nice to have help. Especially when it comes in the shape of a level 40 Dragonite.

2:15am
Well that was easy. Though part of me wishes that Lance would've let me finish off more of the enemy pokemon... Ah well. Oh, and apparently the reason I did most of the base myself is because Lance "saw how well I was doing and decided to hang back". I know it's a compliment, but I'm still annoyed by it somehow... ¬_¬

Anyway, now I just have to take out three Electrodes, and the mission is complete.

2:26am
Again, easy work. Team Rocket has been run out of Mahogany Town, that weird pulse has stopped broadcasting so the radio will now play the usual stations, the Lake of Rage should now be back to normal, and Lance has given me HM05 Whirlpool for my trouble. He's alright, that guy.

Well, It's been a long night. Right now I just want to head back to the Pokemon Centre and heal up my pokemon. There's quite a bit of training to b done before I challenge the Mahogany Gym, so I'll be taking a bit of a break from bloggery, but I promise it won't take as long as last time.

So yeah. Bye for now!

Current Pokemon:
Levi - Feraligatr, level 33
Pell - Pidgeotto, level 33
Roxxor - Graveler, level 33
Ratigan - Raticate, level 26
McTwisp - Furret, level 25
Lightyear - Beedrill, level 25
Hollis - Noctowl, level 28
Pitcher - Weepinbell, level 25
Cheshire - Haunter, level 25
Unown E, level 5
Hatcher - Togetic, level 16
Tesla - Flaaffy, level 29
Drifter - Skiploom, level 25
Coatl - Arbok, level 25
Newton - Quagsire, level 34
Fidget - Golbat, level 25
Herman - Slowpoke, level 26
Cnut - Slowpoke, level 25
Gomez - Gloom (M), level 26
Hana - Bellossom, level 25
Phobia - Parasect, level 26
Morph - Ditto, level 10
Mesmero - Hypno, level 27
Hocus - Kadabra, level 28
Muscle - Machoke (F), level 28
Kingpin - Nidorino, level 25
Reina - Nidorina, level 25
Hammer - Sudowoodo, level 25
Prongs - Stantler, level 15
Absolem - Butterfree, level 25
Sonata - Vulpix, level 33
Helia - Sunflora, level 25
Cleaver - Scizor, level 26
Celsius - Magmar, level 33
Choker - Koffing, level 25
Noka - Dunsparce, level 15
Murcott - Pinsir, level 25
Molar - Onix, level 25
Atmey - Fearow, level 25
Atlas - Heracross, level 25
Samba - Aipom, level 25
Bastion - Pineco, level 25
Francis - Ledyba, level 26
Duster - Venonat, level 25
Macroma - Kangaskhan, level 26
Brandman - Tentacool, level 25
Findor - Krabby, level 25
Cluster - Exeggcute, level 25
Gekko - Poliwhirl, level 25
Don Gero - Poliwhirl, level 25
Marlin - Goldeen, level 25
Kappa - Psyduck, level 25
Aniso - Yanma, level 25
Kenshi - Scyther, level 25
Zankou - Sandslash, level 25
Rosa - Eevee, level 7
Astro - Staryu, level 25
Pyria - Ponyta, level 33
Ferranti - Elekid, level 25
Maneki - Meowth, level 25
Sturgeon - Magnemite, level 26
Mora - Miltank, level 25
Minos - Tauros, level 25
Patch - Farfetch'd, level 25
Ruby - Corsola, level  25
Shuckie - Shuckle, level 20
Rouge - Smoochum, level 25
Minerva - Noctowl (S), level 25
Sentinel - Metang, level 27
Jirachi, level 25
Burrows - Dugtrio, level 34
Stella - Seel, level 25
Lumiere - Chinchou, level 25
Maurice - Shellder, level 25
Tony - Murkrow, level 27
Bansheera - Misdreavus, level 25
Lapis - Marill, level 25
Struthia - Doduo, level 25
Richter - Rhyhorn, level 25
Imago - Larvitar, level 25
Winston - Granbull, level 26
Mew, level 25
Marwell - Girafarig, level 15
Rosso - Red Gyarados, level 30
Azul - Magikarp, level 18
Explosivo - Voltorb, level 23
« Last Edit: 14 November, 2010, 05:01:38 pm by Gargravarr » Report Spam   Logged

. . .
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #916 on: 14 November, 2010, 04:22:33 pm »

Perhaps it was for the best that Lance hung back. I mean, he'd just have used Hyperbeam to solve all his problems, even when unnecessary.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #917 on: 14 November, 2010, 05:00:59 pm »

Ah, but his Dragonite probably would've just used tackle/take down instead again. Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #918 on: 14 November, 2010, 05:20:29 pm »

Heh, true true.

Also thanks to this, I now imagine that Lance always enters a room by opening the door, pointing into the room and screaming HYPER BEAM at the top of his lungs.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #919 on: 14 November, 2010, 05:39:07 pm »

Then my work is done.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #920 on: 14 November, 2010, 05:42:45 pm »

Truly a work of art, that.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #921 on: 21 December, 2010, 12:14:11 pm »

Tuesday 21st December

6:14pm
Well, that's that. Training is completed, and it's finally time to challenge the Mahogany Gym.

BTW, when I was grinding Drifter's levels, I noticed something rather amusing. When you use Bullet Seed on a Machop, you hit it square in the crotch. It's funny, but still a bit unsporting...

7:15pm
Sorry for the delay, other people needed the laptop. Anyway, things are certainy a bit different inside the gym. Still covered in ice, but back in G/S/C it was just one big room. Now it's split up into three smaller chambers and there are ice blocks that move if you slide into them. That could potentially complicate things...

7:32pm
I just fought a Dewgong who used Encore right after Tesla used ThunderShock. It was either rather stupid, or a masochist. Possibly the second, and it used Rest to regain all its health and start the whole process all over again... Anyway, Tesla evolved into an Ampharos after I won the battle.

7:43pm
So apparently Pryce now "sits on top of very cold ice"  to train his body and spirit instead of meditating under an icy waterfall. Just an interesting difference, I think. Anyway, it's time to retreat and heal up before challenging Pryce.

8:02pm
Well, that was pretty close. Pryce's Seel went down easily against Ferranti, but I wasn't expecting his Piloswine to use Mud Bomb as often as it did. Poor Sonata... Still, Levi was able to avenge her. Finally, Tesla almost fell to Pryce's Dewgong. I thought I might get some free turns once it used Rest, but then it busted out Sleep Talk. Tesla's only had 14 HP left by the time his final Thunderpunch finished the job. Still, I managed to win in the end. I now have the Glacier Badge, which will allow me to use Whirlpool outside of battle, and I also got TM07 Hail as a reward. Now, straight back to the Pokemon Centre...

10:22pm
I guess Route 44 will have to wait. The moment I stepped outside the Mahogany Gym, I got a call from Professor Elm, saying something about Team Rocket on the radio. Seems they've finally gone public about their return and are broadcasting in the hopes that Giovanni will hear and return to them. Well, I can't let them get away with this, can I? To the Pellmobile! *spinning Batman symbol*

12:18am
Okay, my team's assembled, let's bring these guys down once and for all.

12:20am
...Well that's embarrassing. I go charging in, only to be stopped at the stairs to the 2nd floor. I need to get my hands on a Team Rocket Uniform... To the Goldenrod Tunnel! *another spinning Batman symbol*

12:22am
Right, I'm all suited up. Now let's try this again...

12:26am
Well, the plan worked. For about a second, thanks to Silver. ¬_¬ Right after the guard moved aside, he came barging along and blew my cover. He set a pair of Raticates on me, but Muscle swiftly flattened them. Now, let's do this thing...

12:35am
Two floors down, now onto the third...

12:40am
Sweet, Ferranti's finally evolved into Electabuzz. Ah, I remember pulling my hair out trying to catch him on the Pokewalker... *sigh*

12:46am
Bugger, I need a Card Key to get to the Rocket in charge... Looks like I'll have to pay the Radio Tower Director a visit.

12:51am
Sounds like the female Grunt I just beat has a crush on Proton. Remember, the guy from Slowpoke Well? I guess that means he's here.

12:59am
Well, here I am in the Director's office, and- Ah, right. It's not really the Director, it's just Petrel in disguise. Again. That probably means Ariana's here somewhere too. They really are pulling out all the stops with this operation...

1:08am
Well, he'd have been a lot easier to beat if his Koffings' and Weezing's Sludge attacks didn't poison my pokemon virtually every time. Seriously, that's some pretty cheap AI... Anyway, it looks like i won't be able to do the rest of the tower just yet. The real Director's being held in Goldenrod Tunnel, so I'll have to rescue him in order to get the Card Key... Hey ho...

1:13am
I just ran into another of those Kimono Girls on the way to the Basement. She said something about possibly being good enough to face legendary pokemon...

1:18am
Oh for god's sake, Silver, I really don't have time for this...

1:27am
Ugh, I'd forgotten what a cheap fighter his Meganium is... And now it knows Petal Dance! What fun! And when he only had one pokemon left he asked me why I was being so serious. BECAUSE YOU'RE IN MY **** WAY!! >8U

2:58am
Well, I've rescued the Director and got the Card Key. Now for the final push on the Radio Tower...

3:05am
Racing up to the third floor, time to see what's behind those doors I couldn't open last time.

3:07am
Aha, there's Proton. Let's see if he's improved at all since Slowpoke Well...

3:10am
Turns out he hasn't really. Well, up to the fourth floor... Ah, and Ariana is here. Will she be any harder than the previous two Executives?

3:18am
Nope, she wasn't. Apparently I'll never be able to understand Team Rocket's “brilliance”. Yeah, they're so brilliant that they're being taken down almost single-handedly by a ten-year-old. Or however old HG/SS's player characters are... Still, time to crack on. Only one more floor to clear, and the Radio Tower will be free.

3:22am
It's time to take down the one behind all this: Executive Archer. Let's do this...

3:28am
Well that was surprisingly easy. I wonder if it would've been any harder against Giovanni himself? Anyway, the Radio Tower is free, and Team Rocket has been disbanded again. Not a bad night's work, all in all. Now I can go back to the Pokemon Centre so my pokemon and I can have a well-deserved rest... Tomorrow, we head out onto Route 44. Destination: Blackthorn City.

I got a Silver Wing from the Director as a reward for my trouble. Supposedly it's used to summon some pokemon that lives at the bottom of the Whirl Islands. Between this and what that Kimono Girl in the Underground Tunnel said, I can't help feeling I'm being ushered towards some big destiny...

Current Pokemon:
Levi - Feraligatr, level 35
Roxxor - Graveler, level 34
Ratigan - Raticate, level 28
McTwisp - Furret, level 28
Hollis - Noctowl, level 33
Pitcher - Weepinbell, level 28
Cheshire - Haunter, level 28
Unown E, level 5
Hatcher - Togetic, level 21
Tesla - Ampharos, level 32
Drifter - Jumpluff, level 28
Coatl - Arbok, level 28
Fidget - Golbat, level 28
Herman - Slowpoke, level 28
Cnut - Slowpoke, level 28
Gomez - Gloom (M), level 28
Hana - Bellossom, level 28
Phobia - Parasect, level 28
Morph - Ditto, level 10
Mesmero - Hypno, level 31
Hocus - Kadabra, level 33
Muscle - Machoke (F), level 32
Kingpin - Nidorino, level 28
Reina - Nidorina, level 28
Hammer - Sudowoodo, level 28
Prongs - Stantler, level 21
Sonata - Vulpix, level 35
Helia - Sunflora, level 28
Cleaver - Scizor, level 33
Choker - Koffing, level 29
Murcott - Pinsir, level 28
Molar - Onix, level 29
Atmey - Fearow, level 28
Atlas - Heracross, level 33
Samba - Aipom, level 29
Bastion - Pineco, level 29
Francis - Ledyba, level 29
Duster - Venonat, level 29
Macroma - Kangaskhan, level 28
Brandman - Tentacool, level 28
Findor - Krabby, level 28
Cluster - Exeggcute, level 28
Gekko - Poliwhirl, level 28
Don Gero - Poliwhirl, level 28
Marlin - Goldeen, level 28
Kappa - Psyduck, level 28
Aniso - Yanma, level 28
Kenshi - Scyther, level 28
Zankou - Sandslash, level 28
Rosa - Eevee, level 14
Astro - Staryu, level 28
Pyria - Ponyta, level 33
Ferranti - Electabuzz, level 30
Maneki - Meowth, level 29
Sturgeon - Magnemite, level 29
Mora - Miltank, level 28
Minos - Tauros, level 28
Patch - Farfetch'd, level 28
Ruby - Corsola, level 28
Rouge - Smoochum, level 29
Minerva - Noctowl (S), level 28
Sentinel - Metang, level 28
Jirachi, level 29
Stella - Seel, level 29
Lumiere - Lanturn, level 28
Maurice - Shellder, level 28
Tony - Murkrow, level 29
Bansheera - Misdreavus, level 28
Lapis - Azumarill, level 28
Struthia - Doduo, level 29
Richter - Rhyhorn, level 28
Imago - Larvitar, level 28
Winston - Granbull, level 28
Mew, level 28
Marwell - Girafarig, level 28
Azul - Gyarados, level 28
Explosivo - Voltorb, level 29
« Last Edit: 22 December, 2010, 07:32:54 am by Gargravarr » Report Spam   Logged

. . .
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #922 on: 21 December, 2010, 07:47:22 pm »

Dayum, poor Machop. Getting some nuts straight to the nuts...

And Silver follows the strong rival tradition of always being in the way.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #923 on: 22 December, 2010, 07:33:35 am »

Dayum, poor Machop. Getting some nuts straight to the nuts...

And Silver follows the strong rival tradition of always being in the way.

Yep and yep.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #924 on: 22 December, 2010, 09:06:56 am »

Wednesday 22nd December

3:06pm
Before I head out onto Route 44, I think I'll visit the Lake of Rage. Wednesday is the only day of the week where it doesn't rain up there and the lake won't be overflowing its banks as a result, so this would be a good opportunity to explore the area west of the lake itself.

3:24pm
Just met Wesley of Wednesday and got the Black Belt from him. Looks like I'm all done at the lake for now. I'll come back when it's raining again to explore the outer edges of the flooded lake. Now to prepare for Route 44, and the Ice Path beyond it...

4:36pm
Okay, that's all the trainers on Route 44 taken care of. Now it's just a matter of catching the new pokemon I want from this route.

10:33pm
Just caught a Tangela. I shall name him Udon.

10:44pm
And now I have a Lickitung, whom I've named Glossus. Just one more to go... But then Remoraid is apparently a swarming pokemon, so I might just end up giving up for now.

Current Pokemon:
Levi - Feraligatr, level 36
Unown E, level 5
Coatl - Arbok, level 28
Gomez - Gloom (M), level 29
Hana - Bellossom, level 28
Morph - Ditto, level 10
Molar - Onix, level 29
Atmey - Fearow, level 28
Samba - Aipom, level 29
Cluster - Exeggcute, level 28
Aniso - Yanma, level 28
Rosa - Eevee, level 14
Astro - Staryu, level 28
Pyria - Ponyta, level 33
Mora - Miltank, level 28
Minos - Tauros, level 28
Ruby - Corsola, level 28
Jirachi, level 29
Stella - Seel, level 29
Tony - Murkrow, level 29
Mew, level 28
Udon - Tangela, level 23
Glossus - Lickitung, level 24
« Last Edit: 22 December, 2010, 04:44:07 pm by Gargravarr » Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #925 on: 23 December, 2010, 05:30:08 pm »

Thursday 23rd December

11:30pm
I would've done this last night but my internet cut out, so I'm doing it now. My team's all sorted out, so onwards to Ice Path! There won't be any trainers to deal with, so this shouldn't take too long.

11:44pm
I just found HM07 Waterfall. Just one left to go, and I won't be getting it until right near the very end of the game, as in after I've played through Kanto. Anyway, I'll probably end up teaching it to Levi.

11:50pm
There was a man on a ledge near where I found HM07. Turns out he's the one who dropped it, but he wants me to keep it as I went to all the trouble of getting to it. Apparently he needs a new pair of shoes before he can enjoy waterfalls. Sounds like he's got a couple of screws loose to me...

12:07am
I just found a Kimono Girl stuck on a patch of ice and gave her a shove in the right direction. I swear it's like they're following me...

12:08am
Well, here I am in Blackthorn City. Just a quick visit to the Pokemon Centre, then back into Ice Path to catch a Swinub and a Delibird.

12:59am
Well that was pretty fast. I expected to find a Swinub first, as they're supposed to be rarer than Delibirds. Anyway, I've caught one, and I've decided to call him Rito.

1:07am
And speaking of Swinub, I've managed to capture one. I have named him Tusker. Now to explore Blackthorn City.

1:24pm
Well, nothing much to report. Apart from a girl in one house who wants to trade a Dragonair for her Dodrio. Yeah, that's really a fair trade. ¬_¬ Anyway, all I can really do now is train for the gym, so again this will be my final entry for a while. There's lots to do, especially for Tusker. He needs to get much stronger if I'm going to use him as my primary Ice-type.

So... Bye for now!

Current Pokemon:
Levi - Feraligatr, level 36
Pell - Pidgeotto, level 34
Unown E, level 5
Coatl - Arbok, level 28
Gomez - Gloom (M), level 30
Hana - Bellossom, level 29
Morph - Ditto, level 10
Molar - Onix, level 29
Atmey - Fearow, level 28
Samba - Aipom, level 29
Cluster - Exeggcutor, level 28
Aniso - Yanma, level 28
Rosa - Eevee, level 14
Astro - Staryu, level 28
Pyria - Ponyta, level 33
Mora - Miltank, level 28
Minos - Tauros, level 28
Ruby - Corsola, level 28
Jirachi, level 29
Stella - Seel, level 29
Tony - Murkrow, level 29
Mew, level 28
Udon - Tangela, level 23
Glossus - Lickitung, level 24
Rito - Delibird, level 22
Tusker - Swinub, level 21
« Last Edit: 23 December, 2010, 07:24:14 pm by Gargravarr » Report Spam   Logged

. . .
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #926 on: 23 December, 2010, 06:16:36 pm »

I've always liked Ice Pokemon, it's just a shame there's so few of them, IMO.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #927 on: 23 December, 2010, 06:41:32 pm »

Yeah, they are pretty neat.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #928 on: 23 December, 2010, 09:40:22 pm »

It's a pity that Sneasal's probably the best Ice Poke.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #929 on: 24 December, 2010, 07:53:20 am »

Meh, I've never really had much use for Sneasel or Weavile. Unless I want a particularly fast pokemon, anyway.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 ... 71   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: