Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 12:38:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Gar's Gaming Blog (Animal Crossing: New Leaf)

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 ... 71   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gar's Gaming Blog (Animal Crossing: New Leaf)  (Read 12162 times)
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #495 on: 08 April, 2010, 09:23:44 am »

Yessir.

My friend foolishly chose Steel and the other one Electric so I should get at least one victory (and he's the only one I care about beating <_<).

Ouch... For your Steel friend, I mean.

Still, I guess he could at least try to get his own back with Steelix or another part-Ground pokemon.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #496 on: 08 April, 2010, 09:26:33 am »

He laid out his entire team and I'm pretty sure he's got an Empoleon (or planning it at least) but still.

Although he takes the game way more serious than I do and my have some crazy strategies to beat us both, considering his roommates are evidently **** with these games.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #497 on: 08 April, 2010, 09:30:29 am »

I can't take pokemon too seriously. I'd rather enjoy it as I normally do than ruin it by stressing over competitive battling. Ideal natures, extensive breeding to get certain moves... I can't be bothered with it.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #498 on: 08 April, 2010, 09:31:38 am »

Same here, although that's my outlook for most games.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #499 on: 08 April, 2010, 09:35:27 am »

Same here. I don't even like to try the Battle Frontier unless I have to. Y'know, for TMs and suchlike.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #500 on: 08 April, 2010, 02:56:59 pm »

I'd like to raise a water team.... There's enough sub types to defend against almost anything.... Probably the best type for doing so....

One of the few things I keep from competitive battling when fighting anyone is no Wobbuffets....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #501 on: 08 April, 2010, 07:55:11 pm »

Youngster Joey can't even catch a Weedle? So much for his Rattata being in the top percentage.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #502 on: 09 April, 2010, 12:32:45 pm »

Youngster Joey can't even catch a Weedle? So much for his Rattata being in the top percentage.

He can't catch a Pidgey either, apparently.

To be fair, he might have a great Rattata, he could just be a lousy trainer.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #503 on: 09 April, 2010, 12:35:40 pm »

Friday 9th April

6:35pm
Started a bit later than I would've liked, but nevermind. Off to explore Azalea Town.

6:38pm
There's a Rocket Grunt blocking the entrance to the Gym, so that's out for now. I wonder if Bugsy has been locked in there...

6:41pm:
Just stole a White Apricorn from Kurt's tree. The Berry thief is still at large! He merely changed his targets! Muahahahaha...

Anyway, apparently Kurt is going to sort out the whole mess at Slowpoke Well. I'd better go too "just in case" he needs me to bail him out... ¬_¬

6:53pm
I'm liking the new spiral path down to the well... It's the little things.

And what a surprise! Kurt fell down the well and hurt his back. But it's okay, I'm sure the group of Rockets have already been sufficiently shaken by Kurt shouting at them. Now I just have to finish them off.

7:20pm
Sorry for the delay. I caught a Zubat and struggled with a nickname. I eventually settled for Fidget.

8:49pm
Sorry, I couldn’t access the site for a while. Anyway, I took down Executive Proton pretty easily, and McTwisp went up to level 12 in the process. Kurt’s back suddenly felt better after I’d finished (¬_¬) so we headed out. He gave me a Fast Ball for my trouble, and I left a Black Apricorn for him to work on. Off to the Pokemon Centre for healing…

12:14am
Well, it looks like all my infected pokemon have "recovered" from Pokerus. Now, I'm going to catch me some Slowpokes, then I'm going to train for a while. I want to level up so I can attempt Azalea Gym tomorrow.

I always liked seeing the Slowpokes wandering around town...

12:23am
That's one Slowpoke down...

12:31am
And there's the other. I'm not going to bother naming them until I reach Goldenrod.

Here's a question: If this place is called Slowpoke Well, then why is Zubat the most common pokemon?

12:34am
Well, that's it for today. I'm off to train for tomorrow's Gym attempt. Sorry not much was covered today, but I'm definately reaching Goldenrod tomorrow.

Current Pokemon
Totodile, level 10
Pell - Pidgey, level 10
Roxxor - Geodude, level 12
Ratigan - Rattata, level 10
McTwisp - Sentret, level 9
Lightyear - Weedle, level 9
Hollis - Hoothoot, level 9
Pitcher - Bellsprout, level 9
Cheshire - Gastly, level 9
Unown E, level 5
Togepi, level 1
Tesla - Mareep, level 6
Drifter - Hoppip, level 6
Coatl - Ekans, level 4
Newton - Wooper, level 6
Fidget - Zubat, level 6
Slowpoke, level 6 (x2)
« Last Edit: 09 April, 2010, 06:35:18 pm by Mayuri Kurotsuchi » Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #504 on: 09 April, 2010, 04:10:38 pm »

My theory is Joey can't afford Pokeballs.... His money goes to everybody he fights.... He and Rattata survive on berries he grows.... But it's ok because his berries are like the top percentage of berries.... In fact he sells them to pay for battles, phone bills and HP ups....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #505 on: 09 April, 2010, 04:17:35 pm »

My theory is Joey can't afford Pokeballs.... His money goes to everybody he fights.... He and Rattata survive on berries he grows.... But it's ok because his berries are like the top percentage of berries.... In fact he sells them to pay for battles, phone bills and HP ups....

Sounds like a reasonable theory. Maybe he also gets some berries from Bug Catcher Wade in Route 31.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #506 on: 09 April, 2010, 04:37:57 pm »

Sounds like a reasonable theory. Maybe he also gets some berries from Bug Catcher Wade in Route 31.
Of course.... They run the berry business between Violet and Cherrygrove.... They had to pay protect to Team Rocket.... But you changed that and now they run the whole damn berry scene from Sinnoh down to Hoenn....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #507 on: 09 April, 2010, 04:40:30 pm »

Of course.... They run the berry business between Violet and Cherrygrove.... They had to pay protect to Team Rocket.... But you changed that and now they run the whole damn berry scene from Sinnoh down to Hoenn....

No, Team Rocket are still around. I've only foiled their Slowpoke tail business.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« Reply #508 on: 09 April, 2010, 07:41:52 pm »

Because Zubats are Goddamn Zubats.
Report Spam   Logged
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #509 on: 09 April, 2010, 07:42:24 pm »

Oh Kurt, you lazy and unlucky Slowpoke loving idiot.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 ... 71   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: