Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 08:21:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Gar's Gaming Blog (Animal Crossing: New Leaf)

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gar's Gaming Blog (Animal Crossing: New Leaf)  (Read 13427 times)
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #990 on: 10 July, 2011, 07:06:50 am »

Saturday 9th July

Next two.

Distant Glory XII – Redemption of the Warrior (Part 8)

Onion Knight
Blimey, and I thought Zidane’s playthrough was easy. This just further reinforces my belief that Onion Knight is one of the best characters in the game (though “experts” who have actually fought human players would probably disagree. ¬_¬). He’s fast, he’s a small target, has numerous Brave-HP chains, and deals high damage in both of his EX Modes. Both the Lady and Warrior of Antiquity fell pretty easily.
Two points to finish off with: Exdeath did 666 damage to me with his first Almagest attack, and Onion Knight has joined Bartz in the level 100 club.

Cloud of Darkness
CoD is probably the only mage-type character I genuinely enjoy playing as. However, that’s not to say that this playthrough was a walkover. I had to retry a few times against the Lady of Antiquity because I kept getting caught in her HP attacks. Maybe I just got sloppy, I don’t know. Still, I was able to give pretty much as good as I got, due to mainly relying on O-Form and Wrath Particle Beams. CoD lends herself well to the “lots of weak HP attacks” strategy, due to the sheer variety of them at her disposal.
The same strategy helped me through the Warrior of Antiquity battle, although this time I relied almost solely on O-Form Particle Beam. I don’t care that it was spamming, it’s her best HP attack, and anyone who disagrees is a pancake.
« Last Edit: 12 July, 2011, 06:46:58 am by Gargravarr » Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: