Ultimate Paradise
16 April, 2024, 05:43:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

What. Is. This. Place.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What. Is. This. Place.  (Read 905 times)
5BASS
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Disappointed

I'm5Bass

« Reply #90 on: 24 December, 2009, 10:55:21 pm »

He's talking about moderation[bait]The only thing you've proven yourself capable of doing sadly[/bait]

Yeah, Justin is too scared to ban anyone.
Report Spam   Logged

Proud owner of the "First Person To Leave Dmax Speechless" Badge

Current mood is disappointed because I thought I saw the option to be "intoxicated"...
Jawooooooooooo
« Reply #91 on: 24 December, 2009, 10:55:34 pm »

He's talking about moderation[bait]The only thing you've proven yourself capable of doing sadly[/bait]

Your bait fails.

You should know me better than that by now, dear Spring.
..or maybe you don't. I dunno...
Report Spam   Logged
Jawooooooooooo
« Reply #92 on: 24 December, 2009, 10:56:01 pm »

Yeah, Justin is too scared to ban anyone.

I banned Cads personally. <_<
Report Spam   Logged
5BASS
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm5Bass

« Reply #93 on: 24 December, 2009, 11:06:34 pm »

well, he's a vile creature and doesn't count
Report Spam   Logged

Current mood is disappointed because I thought I saw the option to be "intoxicated"...
Jawooooooooooo
« Reply #94 on: 24 December, 2009, 11:10:50 pm »

...fair enough, but still...
Report Spam   Logged
Masterman
« Reply #95 on: 24 December, 2009, 11:12:53 pm »

Damn...lmao
Report Spam   Logged
5BASS
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm5Bass

« Reply #96 on: 24 December, 2009, 11:53:40 pm »

Damn...lmao

Well, he is.
Report Spam   Logged

Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Local Mod
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #97 on: 25 December, 2009, 04:30:51 am »

Your bait fails.

And yet I have your rapt attention.

By moderation, I mean anything to do with being a mod. You have banned people. you have modded posts.

*leans in close*

If situation requires more finesse and brain activity than what changing a few statuses and editing some posts require, you are woefully inept. Like this topic.

You will reply, dismiss what I say entirely and announce that you will abandon this exchange (or go to sleep) in an attempt to end it on your own terms; in order to have the last word, if you will. You will not find it within you to participate in this topic to the level that everyone else has. Just as you never have, anywhere online.

No, as you walk away with your head held high and tail between your legs, you'll run back to being shielded from the majority of the forum; the majority of every community you are a part of.

Let me tell you something specific about yourself, user Jawo'. You had a clubhouse when you were younger, isn't that right? Making it made you feel... exclusive. Only a select few were allowed there and you were the center of it all; secret handshakes, secret meetings...  As time went on, however, those friends saw how moronic the childish games were and moved on. You stayed right there, next to the trophy shelf, holding trophies made by you for accomplishments you made up.

Knowing that your lounges and boards won't quite give you the satisfaction of running your own real clubhouse spoils a lot of things, doesn't it? Same with knowing that even after creating a social club, you'll only limit true interaction with 3, maybe 4 people. Then they will leave you, just as they always have.

Whenever you find yourself sitting there, staring at the main page of whatever site you're on, you'll continue to tell yourself that you're a philosopher and you spend your time lurking because you'd rather "think". Do you tell yourself that to convince yourself that you aren't afraid of becoming what you used to be? A real user? One that isn't considered "just another poster" by 95% of the site and that doesn't sink back into his comfort zone at the sight of something new?

You wonder don't you, at night?... A shame. A waste, really. You still are so bland after all this time... Even though I've banned you on IT, both your account and "Thirst's", you still hide your anguish behind a false thick skin, bringing up your capabilities as a mod like they were your **** size instead of doing something.

*pats you on the face*

You will never have the gall to challenge me or anyone in combat here. You will say it's because you don't care and you will give up just how I described above. But I'll know and so will everyone here: you're jaded by the internet. By ghost town The Lounge. By the dead IT. By here. You know if you were a real user, you couldn't handle it here. Not even on this very board. You can't fight, man to man. Because you're still that kid, in his clubhouse, rubbing a cold sprite can on his body.
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

I'm: Hawk
Mood: Horny

« Reply #98 on: 25 December, 2009, 10:28:12 am »

Ah, shut up the both of you.
Report Spam   Logged

Jawooooooooooo
« Reply #99 on: 25 December, 2009, 11:09:21 am »

And yet I have your rapt attention.

Not you, just this topic. Don't be egotistical now, dear Spring.  Roll Eyes

By moderation, I mean anything to do with being a mod. You have banned people. you have modded posts.

*leans in close*

Oh. Another TVTropes link. How...expected...

If situation requires more finesse and brain activity than what changing a few statuses and editing some posts require, you are woefully inept. Like this topic.

Because you can see everything I post on every place I participate in, am I right? How silly of you...

You will reply, dismiss what I say entirely and announce that you will abandon this exchange (or go to sleep) in an attempt to end it on your own terms; in order to have the last word, if you will. You will not find it within you to participate in this topic to the level that everyone else has. Just as you never have, anywhere online.

Heh...is that so? Doesn't seem that way right now.
Or then again, maybe this is another one of your reverse psychology 'tricks'...to make me be more attentive by undermining my actual ability in such a...silly game...

No, as you walk away with your head held high and tail between your legs, you'll run back to being shielded from the majority of the forum; the majority of every community you are a part of.

*sigh* If only you knew, Spring. If only you knew.
I find it funny that you've taken this entire ordeal into a totally different direction. No, instead of continuing to play along with the scenario, you see fit to scrutinize my posting style. Very mature, Spring.

Let me tell you something specific about yourself, user Jawo'. You had a clubhouse when you were younger, isn't that right? Making it made you feel... exclusive. Only a select few were allowed there and you were the center of it all; secret handshakes, secret meetings...  As time went on, however, those friends saw how moronic the childish games were and moved on. You stayed right there, next to the trophy shelf, holding trophies made by you for accomplishments you made up.

You act as if I wanted to take control of the Lounge, yet you know next to nothing about what my wants were. Sure I may be the acting leader of the group, but I would willingly step down if anyone else that was a part of the group before me had a problem with how I've ran it. And guess what? I've already been told how much my leadership has been appreciated. Personally. Something such as a personal thank you is out of your grasp to know of me.
And another thing...hypocrisy. You wreak of it. You slander my Lounge origins, yet you relish in the glory of your little RJ squad. Dare I remind you of your glorified MIA RJ 'King', Omar?

Knowing that your lounges and boards won't quite give you the satisfaction of running your own real clubhouse spoils a lot of things, doesn't it? Same with knowing that even after creating a social club, you'll only limit true interaction with 3, maybe 4 people.

You state that like I was oblivious of it to begin with. Once again, how silly of you. However, once again, again, you underestimate me. What am I doing right now? I don't see any of these original club members around here, attempting to defend my name or back me up. Nope, I'm mingling with you, with my own will.

Then they will leave you, just as they always have.

Your attempt to prey on my very real social inabilities is not appreciated, Spring. If you think I enjoy being able to wield authority over everyone else you are wrong, but I am genuinely warning you: Don't you dare push these buttons again. If you want to cross a line with me then do it on a forum that humbles both yourself and I to the same level. At least then you have nothing to hide behind whereas here you have the ever-popular "admin can't be professional/take a joke" card to play.

Whenever you find yourself sitting there, staring at the main page of whatever site you're on, you'll continue to tell yourself that you're a philosopher and you spend your time lurking because you'd rather "think". Do you tell yourself that to convince yourself that you aren't afraid of becoming what you used to be? A real user? One that isn't considered "just another poster" by 95% of the site and that doesn't sink back into his comfort zone at the sight of something new?

It bothers me not one damn bit that you have identified my habits somewhat well, whether it is actually intentional or you are just running your mouth in further attempt to agitate and prod me. What does bother me is how nonchalant you take the situation you are meddling with.
Let me tell you something, Spring. My 'comfort zone' had been eradicated for a long time already.

You wonder don't you, at night?... A shame. A waste, really. You still are so bland after all this time...

Yes, yes I do. To repeat myself, you unknowingly speak more truth than you realize. However, your opinion that it's constituted as a 'waste' does not fly with me. You may call me bland all you want. Hell, I'll even agree with you there. But...a waste? Hardly...not this time. Not after how far I've gotten.

Even though I've banned you on IT, both your account and "Thirst's", you still hide your anguish behind a false thick skin, bringing up your capabilities as a mod like they were your **** size instead of doing something.

IT repercussions never bothered me one bit. Stop deluding yourself into thinking that you psuedo-stunt actually accomplished anything. I had already said my genuine farewells to IT, so hardships are nonexistent.
My capabilities on IT as a mod were a facade from the start. I never tried that hard to deny it. The ones who believed otherwise were instead apparently too easy too fool. Seems like I ended up fooling you as well, since you seem to think I clinged onto my IT mod status as if it were a sentimental baby blanket or something.
*pats you on the face*
*slaps you across the face*
We're far from done here.

You will never have the gall to challenge me or anyone in combat here.

Your conclusion to this heavily unnecessary rant against me leads me to believe that you have something to prove against me. What is it, Spring? Are you truthfully threatened by me that you feel the need to test your abilities as an internet-goer against someone who takes it just a bit more seriously than the rest?

You will say it's because you don't care and you will give up just how I described above.

I have picked apart every single bit and piece of this post, and you still seem to believe that I will give up. Perhaps your attempt to 'trick' me by challenging my will to prove one wrong has succeeded. But then again, it's all based on motive, and my motive sure as hell has less to involve you than what you may wish to believe.
You remind me of Lumy, Spring. On some level, you're a trap conversationalist. Me and him have talked about that method of conversation before, and him and I are no strangers to utilizing that skill. Deny my claim all you wish, but I know your game as well.

But I'll know and so will everyone here: you're jaded by the internet.

Such a price is to be paid when the majority of one's social interaction, and general enjoyment for that matter, is provided by the internet. How many times have you stated something I do next to nothing to try to hide, now?

By ghost town The Lounge. By the dead IT. By here.

A ghost town is easy to create when you tell the neighborhood to take a break from the town to begin with.
IT's 'death' was a group mis-effort. To subtly imply that the blame lies on me is a ****-poor attempt on your part, and that disappoints me, Spring. I would expect better from you.
You only know the half of my actions here on BP, and to come to a conclusion based on 'half of me' is once again, absurd. On the other hand, I see every movement you make here.

You know if you were a real user, you couldn't handle it here.

I am as real a user as you are. These attempts to label me as less than one have failed, because no matter how much 'power' either of us may wield over the other, an account is an account, and I have as much ability to be a user as you do.

Not even on this very board.

I'm posting here right now. What are you gonna do about it?

You can't fight, man to man.

If you are implying that my internet role-playing is not up to par with yours, than ask me if I actually care.
If you are implying that in the real world I would get my ass kicked, then tell me something I don't know.
Not everyone likes conflict all of the time. And I am certainly not everyone.

Because you're still that kid, in his clubhouse, rubbing a cold sprite can on his body.

You're wrong.
I'm an adult, on a computer, simply drinking a tasty lymon beverage.

So...have I proven my worth to you yet?
No?

Oh well, it's not like I give a **** about what you think about me. Not yet, anyways. I'll save my concerns for opinions of the ones who I actually consider friends around here instead.

It's amusing even to myself that, in the beginning of this reply I only felt like attacking you in a silly fashion. But you saw it fit to blur the lines between a simple role-play and the real-life counterpart. And I expected every bit of this outcome, because it's your secret weapon and I know it. Not everyone likes to stoop to that level of seriousness, and your vulture-picking seemed to be as sharp as ever this time. It's just too bad for you that, despite what it may seem, I have done nothing to defend myself from your allegations and hot-iron branding of me. Metaphorically speaking, I stand before you right now a torn up and burned mess. But it's not just your doing so don't you dare take credit.

It's one thing to give someone unmatched levels of verbal beatdown.
It's another thing to take every bit of abuse, with little to no retaliation...and then walk away.

Merry Christmas, Spring. I hope you're happy...because I am not.

*walks away*
Report Spam   Logged
5BASS
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm5Bass

« Reply #100 on: 25 December, 2009, 07:34:31 pm »

umm...guys...settle down eh?
Report Spam   Logged

Masterman
« Reply #101 on: 25 December, 2009, 09:58:45 pm »

*walks back in* *bullet flies past face and singes eyebrows*

I hope I didn't start this with that hammer vid. If I did...I apologize. Should've never even posted that thing.

*calmly leaves*

Report Spam   Logged
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Local Mod
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #102 on: 27 December, 2009, 01:49:46 am »

Missed this...I think I must have hit "mark all posts as read".
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: