Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 12:31:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

You know what Spring?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You know what Spring?  (Read 309 times)
Masterman
« on: 31 October, 2009, 06:08:06 pm »

*on top of a fighter aircraft* I've had it up to HERE with your constant taunts. How about I shut you up for good?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq4-KBGSi3k&feature=related

*mashes button and 20 nukes launch from their posts* You have 10 minutes. *puts on shades* *crosses arms over chest and falls backwards into the air current, skydiving* *draws guiscythe and lands directly in front of you, the shockwave from landing causes the surrounding plain to erupt into flames*

Trick or Treat, mutha****a. *slashes guiscythe as numerous fire bolts dart towards your position*

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

HyperOmar
« Reply #1 on: 31 October, 2009, 06:12:48 pm »

*from the aircraft* LOL *crashes*
Report Spam   Logged
Masterman
« Reply #2 on: 31 October, 2009, 06:26:59 pm »

*sees crash* Omar? MY JET!!!!
Report Spam   Logged
HyperOmar
« Reply #3 on: 31 October, 2009, 06:34:55 pm »

*BODY FALLS FROM THE AIR BURNING*
Report Spam   Logged
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Local Mod
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #4 on: 31 October, 2009, 11:22:26 pm »

*shockwave billows hair and trenchcoat; doesn't even look up from Blackberry phone, its light relfected off of avioator sunglasses*

About time, I'd say.

*lazily ducks and sidesteps firebolts, the undulating coat almost being singed by the jets of flame streaking past; continues dialing a number*
Report Spam   Logged

Masterman
« Reply #5 on: 01 November, 2009, 11:31:56 am »

*smirks* Stop ignoring me. *body vibrates uncontrollably, creating multiple illusions*

*nods and bursts from position, sprinting towards your position, scythe carving the earth before me*

*swings scythe wildly and rapidly while illusions support from above* *the swings supported by swift slashes on the guitar portion of the weapon, damn near simultaneously, sending more firebolts*
Report Spam   Logged
Spring-Loaded
Local Mod
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #6 on: 01 November, 2009, 11:58:53 am »

*skips upward, placing foot on the actual guitar-scythe, using the other projections of said scythe as steps; moves upwards on top of the mirages of blades, as they slice the through the surrounding air, and lifts phone up to ear, the ringing tone barely audible over the whirlwind slashing of the scythes*

You caught me unawares, I must say. I hardly ever expect to come across hoodlums on the way home from dinner parties...

*calmly pivots around firebolts as the impossibly sharp edges of the scythes miss by infinitesimal distances; continues moving upward atop blades as if ion a spiral staircase, pursued by MM and his doppelgangers, the tweed of own suit still untouched*
Report Spam   Logged

Masterman
« Reply #7 on: 01 November, 2009, 12:17:25 pm »

*stops swinging immediately and thrusts scythe deep into the earth* *a giant pillar of lava spurts from the earth, down below your position*

*swings scythe rapidly in a circle as the lava revolves around the scythe, creating a vortex of flame as firebolts twirl inside the vortex*

*vibrates uncontrollably allowing arms to move at the speed of sound, making the vortex even more rapid consuming everything in sight, even own illusions* *the funnel stretches borderline out of the atmosphere*
Report Spam   Logged
Spring-Loaded
Local Mod
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #8 on: 01 November, 2009, 07:10:03 pm »

*talks over the commotion of the fire and wind*

Yeah, if you could just drop those off, it would be appreciated. No hurry.

*hangs up as vortex forces self up into the stratosphere; manages to keep calm as temperatures rise to ridiculous levels*
Report Spam   Logged

Masterman
« Reply #9 on: 01 November, 2009, 07:20:05 pm »

*stops immediately and looks around* *camera zooms in on eyeball*
*looks into the past*

I remember Spring sending a PM to someone...that someone being Unreal. This whole time he was communicating with Unreal...planning my downfall. Now..If I could just...dammit. Whatever is in that canister...no...This was all planned from the beginning...I'd been defeated before this even started...son of a *****. He's probably got something else up his sleeve...This "drop-off" was too perfectly coordinated, it couldn't be just an odd stroke of luck that Unreal was around. They set it up, and I'm going to bring it down.

*looks at timer* 4 minutes...

*looks at you and hops backwards then sprints towards a mountain, leaving flaming illusions for you to deal with*

The nukes are my only chance...I just hope I'm not too late...
*speeds up as a trail of flame burns behind me*
Report Spam   Logged
Spring-Loaded
Local Mod
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #10 on: 01 November, 2009, 07:26:21 pm »

*catches canister, glancing back at Unreal with a slight smile and a nod that I know he received in spirit and leaning forward, allowing self to fly straight down the center of the monolithic column of twisting flame piercing the heavens; while plummeting, punches fists into the openings on each sides of the canister, clenching fists within it causing the cold gases from within to shoot out from between the spaces in its design and locking eyes with MM from a mile up, through the bolts of fire jumping around the vortex*

Is my full attention truly what you desire?

*yanks fists out of canister, revealing twin electrified gauntlets; spider-webs of lighting explode from palms and rip through the column of flame, casing it to partially dissipate and electricity begins to replace fire*

...Very well then.

*flips upright 20 feet above ground, palms open and facing downward, emitting brief arcs of electricity that slows decent just enough to prevent landing from being fatal, but not enough to keep the following punch to MM's vibrating frame from being earth shatteringly devastating; the nukes point at the ground from above*
Report Spam   Logged

Masterman
« Reply #11 on: 01 November, 2009, 07:44:31 pm »

*grits teeth* Kuh. AHHH!!! *takes the punch and flies backwards at phenomenal speed, destroying a portion of the mountain* *electricity flows through ribcage, the pain being unbearable* *the adrenaline pumped in body causes the flame core near the heart to produce overwhelming amounts of heat, neutralizing the electricity*

Tuh!! 3 minutes...

*thrusts arms backwards as flames burst from hands, stabilizing self in the air and propelling self faster than the initial launch speed of the punch* *charges straight toward your position while thrusting forward with a magma-infused fist, vibrations making it hard to determine landing point*
Report Spam   Logged
Spring-Loaded
Local Mod
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #12 on: 01 November, 2009, 07:54:31 pm »

*lands with eyes closed, running finger along touch pad around each wrist, increasing power to immense levels; beings moving hands in circular patterns, slowly, like Bruce Lee does in this clip*

*the increased electrical activity begins attracting storm clouds from miles up into a single cumulonimbus cloud almost resembling a clenching fist; bolts of lightening intermittently strikes around self as hands continue moving slowly, the fist of magma rearing back, coming closer*
Report Spam   Logged

HyperOmar
« Reply #13 on: 01 November, 2009, 07:57:10 pm »

*sits back up and rubs head*
Report Spam   Logged
Masterman
« Reply #14 on: 01 November, 2009, 08:17:03 pm »

Minute and a half...grr...

SUPER MAGMA FIIIISSSSSTTTTTTT!!!! EAT ITTTTTT!!!!

*propels fist even faster with steam compressor on the back of fist* *steam emits and fist carves through the air, about to collide with whatever tomfoolery Spring has planned*
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: