Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 07:45:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

You know what Spring?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You know what Spring?  (Read 356 times)
Masterman
« Reply #30 on: 04 November, 2009, 10:06:55 pm »

*Flame Core ejects from body as MM gets all that done to himself* *Flame Core drills into Genesic MM' s chest, who just descended from the sky due to the Flame Core's intense heat, signaling for immediate emergency* *lands, and becomes Genesic Devil MM, the Ender of Galaxies*

With this Flame Core, I am unstoppable. Good one. Now, for a REAL fatality.

*Flame Core ignites*

*walks forward*

I've had enough too. So I'll just end this. And the universe.

*wings burst into flames* Here it comes.
This is...all I have left...

*a humongous hammer descends from the heavens and lands in MM's hands as he flies in the air*

*Flame Core produces two chemicals necessary for the handling of the hammer, at a terrible cost*
*the chemicals mix and surround the heart, increasing it's beat by 10x to control the enourmous amount of heat in body*

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

*grabs the handle and thrusts fist into it, allowing it to release the tremendous amount of thermal energy inside, revealing the hammer's head* *volcanoes erupt in the distance* *Flame Core ignites to insane levels, consuming body completely* *a giant flaming hammer the size of Hiroshima descends upon you*

This is for all the pain you've caused me in the past. All of the nightmares, the mocking, the insults, EVERYTHING. *thick smoke clouds surround the planet, letting everyone know the apocalypse has come*

*smile fades and becomes a twisted frown* *entire body consumes by flames*
*uses brute strength and power of the Flame Core's chemicals to swing the hammer downwards, directly on top of both of you*

THE ENNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDD!!!!!!

VOLCANIC CRRRRUUUUSSSSHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE IS NO ESCAPE.
I. WILL. KILL. YOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

*as the hammer touches the earth, memories of past events on this site flood through head in brief, spasmodic flashbacks*

*at the end of it all the volcanic hammer's energy blasts into space, into the solar system* *stars circle around the blast and comet towards Earth, exploding upon impact millions of times*

I am Genesic MM. The God who Smites the Uni-versssee.....

*sits in space, limp body and blank face* *falls into the empty void, fading away* *the Flame Core shuts down, and so does the heart* *attempts to remember the good times, but cannot* *finally fades away completely, leaving nothing behind*

You just got Volcanic Crush'd. When you get Volcanic Crush'd there is no escape. You are completely, and utterly ****ed.

The E-

*looks back at Spring who is simply standing there on his phone, unscathed and looking mildly worried*
« Last Edit: 05 November, 2009, 09:51:28 am by The Standoff » Report Spam   Logged
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Local Mod
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #31 on: 05 November, 2009, 10:31:21 am »

*after a few minutes of relative peace out in the open field, sees MM burst from the Earth a few feet away, fly up into the air for a bit and crumple to the ground in a heap, sweating, crying, writhing in agony and ballbbering about "Genesic Mattresses" or something; finishes phone call with a look of concern*

Mm-hm...oh, I see, so that's what just happened...liquid anal ****, you say?...exquisite. You've outdone yourself. I appreciate you doing this...he seems to be grossly misinformed about how to win...Dave Matthews? I can rest assured his termination will be immaculately constructed by yourself. Peace.

*hangs up and walks towards a convulsing, undoubtably hallucinating MM; lifts him up to his feet as he mutters something about Flame Corns, his eyes unfocused while soot, dirts and dust is brushed from his hair and shoulders creating a small cloud reiniscent of PigPen from Peanuts*

You okay? How many fingers am I holding up? Can you stand? You had a nasty spill after our punches collided. Seems you've been off in another world...
Report Spam   Logged

Masterman
« Reply #32 on: 05 November, 2009, 03:01:58 pm »

*MM watches from own house* The Volcanic Crusha was like one of those memory erasing devices. Right before impact, MM materialized before Genesic, taking over with his OWN Flame Core stolen from Chernabog. 

It was all an episode of DBZ gone wrong.

*smashes TV with fist and plays Tekken 6 on Flatscreen, avoiding anything and everything*

*smile on face*
Report Spam   Logged
Masterman
« Reply #33 on: 05 November, 2009, 03:05:43 pm »

WAS there even a Genesic? WAS there a Flame Core? Or was it all some facade to set epic imagery? For all we know there are multiple MMs. Each inside every human, there is that inner MM. You may weep now.
Report Spam   Logged
Adol the Red
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tripping balls

Adol, walking across the Garden of Madness

« Reply #34 on: 05 November, 2009, 05:14:26 pm »

WAS there even a Genesic? WAS there a Flame Core? Or was it all some facade to set epic imagery? For all we know there are multiple MMs. Each inside every human, there is that inner MM. You may weep now.
I took a Vaccine so I'm pretty sure I'm okay.
Report Spam   Logged

Masterman
« Reply #35 on: 05 November, 2009, 05:36:07 pm »

*stares* I hope you don't mind me asking...but...is that...Kanu's ancestor or something?

If not...cool.

If so....

Report Spam   Logged
Spring-Loaded
Local Mod
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #36 on: 05 November, 2009, 05:45:20 pm »

*continues smacking MM across the face, sparks shower from gauntlet after every smack; there is no response other than more drooling...*
Report Spam   Logged

Masterman
« Reply #37 on: 05 November, 2009, 05:47:52 pm »

DELICIOUS.
Report Spam   Logged
Spring-Loaded
Local Mod
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #38 on: 05 November, 2009, 05:50:23 pm »

*drops MM, startled at his sudden return to consciousness*

Ah. I thought you were stuck in your own personal dream land filled with...cash, bombs and phreshness...forever.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #39 on: 05 November, 2009, 05:50:50 pm »

*calls up spring*

Yeah, I forgot to mention that the time it takes for a person to return to normal varies entirely on the person. Could be right after, could be never. Oh, Dave? Yeah he's taken care of. We built a cage out of the bones of his frat boy army and trapped him in it, and then took every album, CD, and piece of merchandise he's every authorized and made a massive fire out of it then tossed the cage in. He's still screaming.

Funnily enough he sounds better whilst screaming in agony than when he sings.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Adol the Red
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tripping balls

Adol, walking across the Garden of Madness

« Reply #40 on: 05 November, 2009, 05:54:32 pm »

No It be DQIV's Maya, dressed up as Menace from Queen's Blade.
Report Spam   Logged

Masterman
« Reply #41 on: 05 November, 2009, 05:58:15 pm »

Sure. And I killed both of you in it too. GAHAHAHAHA.

No It be DQIV's Maya, dressed up as Menace from Queen's Blade.
Is...is that so?

Report Spam   Logged
Spring-Loaded
Local Mod
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #42 on: 05 November, 2009, 10:42:46 pm »

*MM is standing upright*

Ah, good. Finally we can-

*he falls impossibly fast and smashes his face into the ground without bouncing up or moving at all*
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: