Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 04:53:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Something Something Demonic Something Ever

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Something Something Demonic Something Ever  (Read 15533 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #420 on: 20 November, 2012, 10:15:06 pm »

Lost track of time. It's...it's not done, yeah. Really. I'll get to it sometime in the week.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TMEDCE: Omnipotent Victorious Alien, P2

Ivy, Rosie and Goldia were outside talking as they walked towards the Arena.

“So what am I gonna do during the first two days?” Ivy asked.

“Mission command stuff. From that base of operations over there.” Rosie pointed far to the right. Treat it like an RTS.”

“I’m not very good at those.”

“You wanna win?”

“Of course I do.”

“Then get better. Just watch people’s backs, inform them of traps and whatnot. It shouldn't be too hard. Not like you’ll be killing tons of people for a while.”

“How many people do you think you could take at once?”

“I dunno, depends. I can average like 7-10 skilled guys at once I guess.”

“7-10? Would you even have enough holes for all of them?”

“I…we’re not having the same conversation, are we?”

“Ivy regularly does things like this.” Goldia said, interrupting. “This is my first time participating in these games, will they be gentle?”

“No, Goldia, it’ll be rough and unpleasant.” Ivy replied. “It might hurt at first but after a while it’ll start to feel really good and your mind may go blank.”

“Are we still having the same con-”

“Yes, Goldia, we are. This may sound selfish but I need you to survive until the 3rd day. You’re an important asset to me and can make a difference. Can you do this for me?”

“I will do what I can to run like a coward when cornered.”

“That’s good enough. Oh, excuse me a second.” She ran up to a random bystander and punched him out as she yelled, “Dynamic entry!” As she walked back over to Rosie and Goldia she said, “Sorry, I'm obligated to do that now.”

“I understand.” Rosie nodded.

A little later, Damien was at his “mission command” base, which was spacious, contained different shades of blue for everything from terminals to furniture, and generally looked like a typical base out of a Megaman X game. Sakura approached Damien as he sat down in the somewhat empty room. “Hey, did you give him the ‘thing’?”

“Yes, and I didn't mention anything. I'm not sure why you couldn't just tell him how you feel.”

“I can’t! It’s too embarrassing!”

“Then how would me helping make it less embarrassing once he eventually knows?”

“I-I don’t know, it just does!”

“Clearly you haven’t thought this through. Your ‘relationship’ won’t move forward unless you actually say something. Some people are quite dense and need things spelled out for them. It’s not like you’re heavily lacking though, pretty adequate hips, some sturdy handlebars there, a modest bust. Sure, your proportions aren’t perfect but they’re satisfactory, so I’m not sure what the problem is.”

“Hey! Don’t ogle me, but thank you anyway.”

“Also, the black & red polka dot bra & panties really isn’t you.”

“Well I was just-hey wait, how did you even know that?”

“I didn’t. You might have seemed like the type so I took a guess. You know what I suggest you do? Get yourself some underboob. Have it only show around 20% of the lower half, make it so its noticeable, but not too exposed. Maybe wear one of those low cut tank tops if that’s a bit much for you.”

“I’m not talking to you anymore.”

“Just offering advice.”

“I’d consider it if you didn’t sound like a total perv right now…”

Back at Ivy’s command centre, they were getting ready to finally start and left one-by-one. As Poison was leaving, Ivy called out to him. “Hey, come back alive, okay?”

“You can count on it.”

“We still haven’t fucked yet after all.”

After a period of silence, Poison asked, “Why would you do that?”

“The moment was too cliché, I had to subvert it.”

“Fair enough, that’s understandable.”

As the demon participants took positions on the High School map, two commentators in green and white Power Rangers suits began talking from behind a desk at a location nearby.

“Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, we’re your war games hosts, Green.”

“And White.” The second added.

“How long has it been since the last, White?”

“About 5-6 months. Somewhat odd, it usually doesn’t take this long.”

“Well moving on, the first of this three day event takes place at a high school, you remember your high school days, White?”

“Sure do, Green, most satisfying days I can remember, if you know what I mean.”

“Well no…you haven’t really hinted at much, you could say that about anything.”

“Hey, shut up, okay? I don’t need that.” 

“Let’s get the details out of the way, shall we? There’s a special field around these arenas which basically weaken the participates because demons can normally undergo a ton of punishment before dropping, but this would take too long if that was the case.”

“Indeed, White, it makes even those who wouldn’t die by normal means, able to be killed by normal means. This doesn’t effect ‘named characters’ very much though, just pointing that out.”

And so, shit actually happened. Random shit like people running in circles, blind firing with machine guns but not hitting each other, one demon preparing to throw a grenade which then blows up as an enemy hits him with an RPG from behind, and certain individuals running around or camping with shotguns in places such as within lockers or under desks to pop out whenever someone got close. These situations would generally lead to times where one demon would kill another within a classroom, and a another demon hanging from a window ledge would kill the previous one with a shotgun, who would then be sniped by someone hiding in the bushes outside in the playground. Ivy was watching this on screens which looked like a battleship board.

“Man, this sucks, I can’t even do anything.” She whined.

“You also have a big part to play here, Ivy.” This one random white clothed chick wearing a black and white visor & monitoring their progress said.

“I doubt that. Just look at Rosie, running around like a headless chicken. Punching people out, using that AK to pump holes into that guy, just running up casually and snapping that guy’s neck as he prepared a grenade, then throwing it at his teammate…and now she’s tea-bagging him. She’s playing this like its Uncharted.”

“Is that a bad thing?”

“Well its working so I guess not.”

Green commented on this. “Believe it or not, this ‘headless chicken’ tactic of Rosie’s won her the battle royale twice in a row.”

“I’m assuming they didn’t protect their necks?” White asked.

“Yeah, people are silly like that.”

In the middle of a hallway, Leo was running from two demons with assault rifles who chased him into a classroom. He threw a desk at one, and as the demon went flying, Rosie leaped into the room and hit him with a flying dropkick, knocking him out the window. During this distraction, Leo punched the second in the stomach, Rosie flipped over him and they knocked him out with a double DDT.

Rosie ran around yet again into a gymnasium and continued to snap necks. An enemy blasted down a wall with a grenade launcher and was immediately sniped by Goldia who was hanging from a rope above. Damien, as well as Sakura and Brian were watching this too.

“Those two are being annoying.” Sakura said.

“Yes, they are becoming somewhat of a nuisance. Operator, please inform members of my team to protect their necks from the vampire.”

“The biting kind?”

“The snapping kind.”

“So what now?” Sakura asked.

“Well perhaps I should send out more capable units, like yourself.”

“M-me? B-but-”

“Of course, Toby will be accompanying you, I assume you’re fine with that? You two make a great couple after all.”

“Y-yeah, we do! And we’ll show you just how good we are!” She quickly ran off to find Toby.

Around the entrance of the school to the cafeteria, the Harem Candidate Squad was generally camping that area and using absurd tactics to beat quite a significant amount of the other team. Poison had just cut through several demons and was running down the hallway. The blonde pony tailed girl put a piece of bread in her mouth as she heard the footsteps and ran towards the corner it was coming from. As Poison turned the corner, he reacted in time to knock her out with a belly-to-belly suplex. The glasses girl carrying the books came at him as he turned another corner, but he quickly evaded her and hit her with a German suplex. The pigtailed girl drove right at him on a bicycle as he got up, so he hopped to the side, got her in a headlock and knocked her out with a DDT. He then cut all their heads off afterwards.

“So it seems Harry Johnson has beaten the Harem Candidate Squad.” White said.

“Not surprising, he is a harem protagonist after all, White.”

“What are you saying, Green?”

“That chicks automatically lose to harem protagonists unless they already have a lover, too evil for redemption, or have some broken cheap-ass power to combat it.”

“That’s pretty sexist, Green.”

“Can you prove me wrong, White? Can you go, “No, that’s BS and here’s why”, give me examples.”

“Give me a few minutes.”

Back in the school, Lolita, who was waiting by a locker further down, said, “You’re a jerk.”

“Why?”

“You killed that girl before I got to her.”

“Well sorry, they ran into me. Guess I’ll steer clear next time.” He said as he walked off.

“I’d appreciate that.”

In Ivy’s command centre, she was watching Goldia being chased by half a dozen people, who were quickly taken out one by one by snipers camping specific areas. When it was down to two people, Goldia ran into a classroom and hid behind the teacher’s desk. As they ran in and one ran over to the desk, Goldia immediately pulled out a shotgun and blasted him in the face. She went back behind cover as the second aimed his shot, then poked her head back out and sniped him within half a second of doing so.

“Seems things are going well.” Said a voice as they entered the room, it was Richard who I had mentioned before, so I won’t say anything more.

“What took you so long?”

“I’m not a morning person.”

“It’s 1pm. Anyway, I would feel better if I didn’t know Damien was deliberately not using some of his more ‘reliable’ units, aside from Lolita, who doesn’t really seem to be attacking anyone for some odd reason.”

Over on Damien’s side, his operator asked, “Sir, should I contact the succubi?”

“Very well, feel free to do so.”

And so about a dozen or so Succubi which looked oddly similar arrived on the battlefield and immediately began seducing people. Ivy responded by sending out numerous tentacled monsters which chased some of them away. Damien retaliated, sending out Brain who teleported around the arena, attaching green mind control helmets to the tentacled monsters, making them turn against Ivy by attacking others, and in a few cases, eating them.

Ivy talked to Rosie through a headset. “Hey, the Aterlilics have gotten a little out of control, so I’d appreciate it if you could take them down.”

“I could, but why are you asking me?”

“I consider you one of my more reliable team members.”

“Alright, just watch me work.” Rosie replied as she headed towards the playground by jumping out a classroom window.

“Oh, Amber and Alice, help out a little too if you would please. And Alice, if you kill them, please be quick about it.”

“Aww, but that’s no fun…”

“Have fun in your own time.”

Rosie ran around once again like a headless chicken slashing at the tentacled monsters she came across. A much larger creature appeared and tried to grab her, but she evaded its grasp numerous times by doing all kinds of backwards handstands, flips, somersaults & midair moves that gymnastics would have a hard time pulling off. She stopped for a few moments to do some hopscotch before going right back to it.

Amber was watching this and said, “Huh, just look at her go.”

“Yeah, she’s pretty flexible.” Leo replied as he dropped down from above.

“Well I guess you’d know.” She said, flying off.

“I don’t even know what that means…”

Goldia was running through the hallways of the school, looking out the windows at all the commotion outside when she eventually ran into Sakura who was carrying a grenade launcher and wore a black rucksack. She quickly spun round and took off as Sakura started firing at her. After a while Sakura pulled out a gatling gun and unloaded all over the walls as she continued to chase Goldia. Goldia ran through several booby trapped hallways full of spiked ceiling triggers, mines & machine guns which ejected from the walls, that Goldia avoided with little hassle. Sakura eventually lost her and ran by a trash can where Goldia was hiding. After a few moments, she came back around the corner and targeted the trash. As she prepared to fire, Poison ran up on her and hit her with a german suplex then immediately left. From within the trash Goldia slid up to Sakura while she was knocked out and shot her in the face.

“Sir, it seems Sakura has been killed.” Damien’s operator said to him.

“That’s excellent news.”

“But she was on your side, sir.”

“Yes, but I wasn’t very fond of her.”

Back outside the overgrown tentacled beast was still trying to grab Rosie who was jumping, backflipping and running along walls. It eventually grabbed her leg and pulled her towards it. Rosie then proceeded to dropkick the monster in the face and kick it across the playground. Poison, who was running around the playground again ran past Toby who waved at him.

“Hey Harry, what’s up?”

He quickly stopped and looked back. “Oh, hey Toby, didn’t expect to see you here.”

“Didn’t expect to be here. Wanna do a little sparring?”

“You sure? I’m assuming you only got out here a little while ago.”

“No need to go easy on me just because of that.”

“Alright.” Poison and Harry simply did hand-to-hand fighting for a while, evading most of each others hits and exchanging blows a few times.

As Toby knocked him back with a kick, Poison charged up a ball of wind and hit Toby with it. He flew back like a rag doll on landed on his feet, then flashed a peace sign as he exclaimed, “Memorized!”

“I wish you wouldn’t do that…”

Toby fired his own ball of wind which Poison dodged then threw several his way, and this is generally what the two did for quite a while. Moving on, by the end of that day, a lot of stuff was unclear, stuff generally happened and most went about the rest of their day as normal.

Ivy and Damien met at a typical restaurant, both dressed as typical posh Victorians with the monocle and the suit, and the big puffy dress and whatnot while they sipped tea and ate crumpets etc.

“Good evening, my dear sister.” Damien said as he sat down. “How was your first experience?”

“Pretty shitty, actually. Not like I even did much.”

“You’re breaking character already.”

“Ahh, excuse my rudeness, all is well.” She smiled. “Well Poison was thinking logically enough to join my side, so I guess that means you’re the hoe, ohohohohohoho!” She then sipped her tea.

Damien humored her by laughing along as well before saying, “Harry has never been the type to ignore a girl in need, regardless of how much she’s a badgering nuisance, a self-centred plague upon society, and a controlling psychological wreck in general.” Ivy spat out her tea right after his remark. “Do not believe that any proceedings earlier today have any effect on the eventually conclusion.”

“That sounds to me the excuses of a man who has been forced to run with his tail between his legs, though this isn’t what I choose to believe.”

“Oh?”

“I know you have yet to truly play your hand, but I’ll be ready when you do.”

“So it’s settled then.” He replied, getting up. “I must be going now, it was a pleasure speaking with you, madam.”

“Likewise, kind sir.”

Damien began to leave but stopped seconds later. “Oh, and Ivy? No giant robots, alright?” He then continued walking.

At the Demon Lord’s location, Blake, Tyson, Richard, Brain, Toby and Lolita were sitting round a table playing poker. Tyson began speaking, “Well if you like to gamble, I tell ya, I’m your man. You win some, lose some, but it’s all the same to me.”

As some of them exchanged their cards, Blake said, “The pleasure is to play, it makes no difference what you say. Alright, who‘s in? Toby?”

“Go fish.” He replied.

“…”

“Just kidding, I’m out.”

Richard also folded. Blake revealed he had a flush.

“Better luck next time, man.” Tyson said as he had a full house.

“Nope.avi.” Brain replied as he revealed his four of a kind with 6’s.

“I don’t share your greed for multiple similar cards.” As she picked up one. “The only card I needed was the ace of spades.” As she flipped it over, along with the others showing she had a royal flush. “The ace of spades.” she said again as she slammed it down. 

“Good thing we’re not betting anything…” Tyson said.

“I must say, Lolita, you’ve got the best poker face I’ve seen in over a century. That stone cold, stoic and unmoveable expression makes it impossible to tell what you have.” Richard commented.

“I’m not sure if that’s a compliment.”

“While at first I was unnerved because of that, you’re cool with me. Don’t meet many of them like you these days.” Tyson said.

“You aren’t even looking.” Blake replied. “Whenever there’s some kind of interracial party, the first thing you say is normally, “Where all the angelic women at?”

“It’s like a drug, man. I can’t get off that shit.”

“You always seem to go for the dopey ones too.”

“That’s because they listen well. Get ‘em drunk, and they’ll do whatever you tell ‘em.”

“You always take a lot of the fried chicken too when you go, and it’s really annoying.” Toby replied.

“Alright, I’ll ease up.”

“So Toby, what kind of women do you like?” Richard asked.

“I’m not answering that, last time I did I got death threats from like 20 different girls.”

“You poor thing.” Blake said sarcastically.

“It’s not funny. I regularly have to put up with weird stuff. I go to the gym changing room and she a girl changing and she forces me to have sex so I don’t tell anyone, I once got locked in a freezer with a girl and we had sex to warm up because it was so cold, one time another girl ran into me and forced me to have sex with her because I saw her underwear. This one time at band camp, this girl forced herself on me because her flute somehow fell into my pants. This other time, I looked after a girl when she was sick and to thank me she forced herself on me, and then the mother did too! Also, this one time I went to the boys bathroom, a girl was in there and she had sex with me too!”

“Was that person in the bathroom secretly a guy?” Lolita asked.

“Yeah, yeah, no need to brag.” Tyson sighed.

“I’m not bragging! It’s a serious problem!”

“Having regular sex with different people can be a horrifying experience, it’s scientifically proven.” Brian replied.

“You guys are jerks! Harry would understand…”

“That’s because he’s also a harem protagonist.” Lolita replied.

“Eh?”

Just then, Sakura kicked open the door and walked by. Tyson turned around and asked, “What happened to you?”

“I was dead.”

“Killed by wrestling moves again, huh?”

“N-no, stop bringing that up!”

Damien walked in a few moments after him and Tyson asked, “Hey Damien, what kind of women do you like?”

The others wondered why Tyson would ask a question like that when Lolita was sitting across the table, and so Damien replied, “The beautiful and mysterious kind…” He then walked off.

“How many people would you all consider ‘beautiful and mysterious.’?” Lolita asked.

In a small hut, Ivy sat behind a desk talking with Goldia when Amber, Rosie and Alice burst into the room.

“Hey Ivy, what’s this about some bet?” Amber asked.

“It’s no big deal, I just bet that if I won, Damien would crossdress as a girl for a week.”

“And if you lost?”

“That he would…tickle me for 5 minutes in front of everyone.”

“That’s it?”

“How disappointing…” Alice exclaimed.

“That’s lame.” Rosie added.

“You guys don’t understand!” Ivy cried, “I hate being tickled and he knows it, doesn’t help that he’s really good with his fingers, and he wants to do it in front of everyone. I don’t want others seeing me like that!”

“Could it be that you wet yourself if tickled too much?” Goldia asked.

“T-that’s none of your business!” As she was distracted, Alice got Ivy into a full nelson while Rosie held her feet down. While they did this Amber got out a bottle of lube and covered her hands in it. “W-wait a minute! What the hell are you guys doing?! What’s with that bottle?!”

“I’m curious to see where you’re most ticklish.” Amber said with a smirk.

“I’m also quite interested in this matter.” Alice replied.

“I’m pretty curious too, actually.” Rosie added.

“You call yourself friends? If you touch me with those fingers I’m gonna rip them off.” Ivy exclaimed, getting nervous as Amber approached her.

“Your resistance only makes my fingers more ticklish.” Amber replied.

As this was going on, Poison walked in along with Leo & Richard, and everyone immediately turned to face them. “Is this a bad time?” Poison asked.

“Thank goodness you guys came!” Ivy exclaimed. “Save me quick! These monsters were trying to tickle me!”

“Is there some backstory I’m missing?” Poison asked as Richard took a seat.

“Not that much.” Rosie replied.

Amber sighed as she put away her bottle of lube. “Let’s just stop here, guys. I guess we’re being a little too forceful.”

“Aww…” Alice and Rosie said in unison, expressing their disappointment.

“Hey!” Ivy yelled in response to it.

“By the way, Alice, please stop trying to kill me, you did it 3 times today.” Poison said.

“Kill you? I only wish to hurt you like you hurt my feelings.”

“Alright, I’m sorry, I can be a bit rude on occasions but hurting me? Is that how you get your sick kicks? By hurting people?”

“Why yes, actually, and an apology isn’t enough.”

“Just give her a back massage, he’s really good at those.” Ivy said as she sat back behind her desk.

“It’s true.” Amber nodded.

“I’d be inclined to agree.” Rosie added.

“I too found it really enjoyable.” Goldia also nodded.

“It was pretty awesome.” Leo said, giving him a thumbs up.

“It was simply marvellous.” Richard also added.

“Well I don’t like to brag…” Poison shrugged.

“Very well then, I’ll be expecting great things from you, Harry.” Alice said as she sat next to him.

“Stop saying that, it’s creepy.” Ivy responded.

“Back on my planet, there was no restrictions in massages. If someone wanted one, and someone was willing, that’s all that mattered.” Leo said. Amber, Rosie & Goldia began to leave together moments later and Leo went along with them.

“So Poison,” Ivy began. “You hang out with my brother, do you know what he’s up to?”

“To be honest I have no idea, but I wouldn’t rat him out anyway because he’s like a brother to me too, he taught me a lot back then. I was pretty upset when he died for a while because he meant a lot to me and I’d have gladly joined his side if I’d have had even a small chance of saving him back then.”

“Gay.” Ivy replied.

“It’s not gay at all! It’s just guy love, there’s nothing gay about it in my eyes.”

“Richard, is that gay?”

“I’d say it was 63.88% gay.”

“You’re telling me you’ve never felt anything for someone who helped you in the past and basically made you the person you are today?” Poison asked as he continued to massage Alice.

“I’m talking to him.” Ivy said with a blank expression.

“…Well that was just uncalled for.”

“I don’t mean to interrupt,” Richard began, “But may I say, Ivy, that outfit looks simply ravaging on you. It would look just perfect on your mature future self from what I’ve been told.”

Ivy eyed him suspiciously. “Watch yourself, Richard, you keep saying things like that and I’m going to assume you’re not really gay.”

Richard chuckled a bit. “Well I wouldn’t want to mislead you over a simple compliment.” He then got up to leave. “I’d like to actually participate tomorrow so I’d better get a good night’s sleep, farewell.”

As he left, Poison stopped massaging Alice and asked, “Shouldn’t you get going too?”

“Ehh? Stopping in the middle when I haven’t been satisfied yet? You’re so cruel~”

“Alice, please just go…” Ivy said.

“Very well, since you asked nicely. I want to continue this later.”

“Sure, whatever.” Poison shrugged.

As Alice closed the door behind her on the way out, Ivy checked to make sure there was no-one else coming.

“Are you sure you want to do this here?” Poison asked.

“It’s not like it’s a sewer or anything.”

“Fair enough.” He said, taking off his jacket.

“Wait a second…” Ivy pulled out a remote control and pushed a button, closing off the side of the hut with titanium. There was a thud, followed by Goldia’s voice coming from the other side. Goldia then tried coming through the door which was also covered in titanium, and then she tried the roof before leaving. After a few moments Ivy then said, “Great, she shouldn’t bother-” before she could finish, Goldia dug into the hut from underground, angering Ivy greatly.

“My lady, thank goodness I found you.” Goldia said as she climbed out of the hole. “Mah lady, you seem unwell…”

“You’re trolling me, aren’t you?”

“But I don’t live under a bridge, his lady.”

“Tell me the important thing before I hit you.” Goldia handed her a notebook which she looked at. “Huh. It’s important after all. I thought it was gonna be one of those stupid nyan-cat videos.”

“Those can be important too.”

“No they can’t, Goldia, no they can’t. Also, thank you.” Goldia simply stood there. “Well? What are you waiting for?”

“I like to watch.”

“Get the fuck out already!” Ivy yelled as she picked her up, opened the door and threw her into the sky like a torpedo. “Alright, lets fucking do this shit.” She spun round and Poison took a step back as she walked forwards.

“I think you should take a minute to calm down a little.”

“I am fucking calm! So hurry the fuck up and whip it out before I eat you!”

“Alright, let me just take my pants off…”

The next morning, Damien and Sakura met in an alleyway while a few blocks down the street, Lolita was once again previewing where the match for the day would take place in the city while wearing a motorcycle helmet and a leather red and black outfit.

“Is it alright to meet down here? Your wife isn’t far off.” Sakura said.

“You’re right, she might even kill you if she saw us together.” Damien replied.

“You don’t seem concerned.”

“I’m not.”

“By the way, I’ve been meaning to ask, I heard about your bet and all and I was wondering…don’t take this the wrong way but are you a siscon?”

“What? Of course not, woman, how absurd, I merely wish to tickle my sister, nothing more.”

Sakura let out a sigh of relief. “Well that’s good…wait, no it’s not! It’s still a weird bet!”

“Enough about me, how are things with you currently?”

“Same as usual really.”

“I said before, nothing’s going to change if you don’t take action.”

“Easy for you to say.”

Just then, Damien noticed Willard walking by with a cup of coffee and called him over. “Ahh, Willard, my good man, please join us.”

“Good morning, Damien, whatever could be the problem?” Willard asked as he approached them.

“My ‘friend’ is having relationship problems with her ‘childhood friend’. In simple terms, she wants the dick.”

“D-don’t say it like that!” She exclaimed. “It’s complicated.”

“Don’t be embarrassed, it’s perfectly healthy to have sexual urges, my dear.” Willard reassured her. “Just like how with the opposite gender it’s all about the pussy.”

“Well yeah, you gotta get that pussy & all.” Damien shrugged.

“Do you happen to swing both ways?” Willard asked.

“I find it hard to talk to either of you…” Sakura replied.

Somewhere close by, Rosie was walking with Leo towards a fountain where Poison was giving Alice a massage again. “Morning.” Rosie said while Leo waved.

“Hey guys.” Poison replied while Alice wished them good morning.

“You look tired, man, what happened to you last night?” Leo asked.

“Nothing much, just didn’t get that much sleep.”

“Oh my~” Alice cried, putting her hand to her mouth.

“No, don’t go there. It was just Monopoly.”

“Is that what they call it these days?”

“I’ll have you know a good game of Monopoly can last anywhere from 3-9 hours.”

Rosie turned to Leo and quietly asked, “Is that normal for demons?”

Leo shrugged, then spoke up. “Back on my planet, when two people did things, they didn’t need to keep it a secret. Nobody really gave a shit who was doing who, they just went about their business. Not to mention, there was no such thing as ‘gay‘, if you found a guy pretty and wanted to do the nasty, that was it and it didn‘t turn any heads.” 

“Your people don’t sound very ‘normal’, Leo.” Rosie replied. 

Just then, Ivy arrived along with Amber and Goldia. “Good morning, everyone, lets keep up the good work.”

“You seem energetic today, so what did you do last night?” Alice asked.

“I played ‘Guess Who?’ with that foolish angel, Ruby, then I had a nice and pleasant sleep.”

“I thought you played Monopoly?”

“You’re so silly, Alice, trying to get a rise out of me.” Ivy replied, smiling.

“Can’t blame a girl for trying.”

Leo added his input once again. “Back on my planet, we called it Scuba Diving, in response to any kind of sexual act, and everyone was cool with that.”

“That’s still not ’normal’.” Rosie responded.

“Oh, well screw being normal then.”

“Yeah!” Ivy exclaimed. “Being normal is just silly. Those normal people can go suck a fat one.” Ivy and Leo high-fived. “Anyway, today’s event is gonna start in a little while, we’d best get going.” Ivy left along with Rosie and Leo.

“Well she’s certainly acting a little more co-operative.” Amber said.

“Yes, she never responded to any of my comments in a negative manner today.” Goldia added.

“So what, you’re intentionally doing it?” Amber asked.

“Seems all Ivy needed was a good f-” Poison hit Goldia with a ball of air before she finished her sentence.

“Perhaps Ivy should play Monopoly every day.” Alice said.

“I’m gonna stop if you keep that up.” Poison replied.

“Ehhh? But I’m not satisfied yet. You‘ve gotta be much rougher, dig your fingernails deep into my back.”

“Your pain fetish is creepy, just thought I’d mention that.”

A little later, Damien was sitting on a throne at his base as the 2nd day of the war games were about to start. “It’s time. I assume we’re all ready to get started?” He asked as he spun round to face the demon lords. Blake stood further away just looking out a window while Tyson cracked his knuckles, Brain sat on a bench meditating nearby, Toby simply nodded, and Sakura was leaning against a wall with her arms crossed. Willard smirked as he was partly obscured by the darkness further back while Lolita stood a few feet away with her back turned. “Lolita?”

She turned her head to the side and replied, “My body is ready.” Lolita then stared at the blonde haired girl with a ponytail wearing the school uniform who stood with her friends across the room.

“Guys, would you talk to her? I think she’s really gonna kill me!” She whispered to them.

“Well that’s what you get for opening your big mouth.” The girl with pigtails replied.

“She always did have quite a big mouth.” The girl with glasses added.

“You guys are so cruel!”

As things got started, people loaded their weapons, set up traps, learned their surrounding and so on. Rosie continued to run around snapping necks as White and Green commentated.

“We’re back folks, White here.”

“I’m Green.”

“And we’re kicking it in the city. We might see some new faces today, especially seeing as people can choose what days to participate in.”

“Makes you wonder what’s the point of having a 3 day death match when you don’t need to participate on the early days.”

“For fun, Green.”

“It’s only fun if you don’t die in the first few minutes.” 

Back at Ivy‘s base, she said, “I don’t know why that works so well.” communicating to Rosie through a headset as she continued snapping necks.

“Me either.”

“I’m a little annoyed that I apparently can’t use any giant robots in this…”

“Giant robots that fire lasers out of their crotches?”

“That’s what you remember about it? You gotta get your head out of the gutter, Rosie.”

“You’re the last person I’d wanna hear that from.”

Suddenly, the operator spun round and said, “Princess, a mysterious figure is taking out our members one-by-one in a flash with dark, evil energy.”

Ivy squinted her eyes as she muttered, “Willard.” Then she said, “Alice, take care of it.”

“My pleasure.” Alice replied.

On Damien’s side, he said to his operator, “Operator, tell the group to initiate phase A.”

“As you command, sir.”

A minute later, on Ivy’s side, her operator spun round and exclaimed, “Princess, terrible urgent news! Some of the units are killing members on our own side!”

“What? How many?”

“Exactly 27.”

Ivy immediately caught on. “That cheap bastard, of all the underhanded tricks…”

“Many of them are ambushing unsuspecting members from behind.”

“Quick! Tell them to clench their anuses!” As the operator laughed, she added, “This is no laughing matter!”

Crazy things were going on in the streets with people throwing cars at each other, kicking lorries down the street and blowing up roads overhead leading to highways. Tyson leaped down from out of the sky onto an unsuspecting demon, crushing them like a bug as he landed. “Alright, who here’s man enough to take me on?”

“I wouldn’t mind taking a shot.” Leo replied as he walked towards him from down the street.

“Better have some spare underwear, cause I’m gonna put the fear in you, boy.”

“Then come at me.”

And so the large red demon charged straight at Leo as he did the same. As they met their fists connected, creating a massive shockwave which knocked back any cars or other demons within 30 meters. From there they simply traded blows, not attempting to dodge or block each other’s hits. Another demon wearing a brown paper bag over his head, a white polo shirt and black pants rushed by with two daggers, stabbing people in inappropriate places.

“There goes Tom, once again kicking ass and taking names.” Green commented.

“Tom? Who’s that?” White asked.

“How could you forget Tom, White? The guy has saved the planet more times than I could count, always lends a helping hand when needed, and gets all the chicks with his Badassery.”

“This is the first time I’ve heard of this guy, Green.”

“You gotta stop living under a rock, man.”

Poison was leaping over abandoned cars in the middle of a road. The Harem Candidate Squad were waiting further ahead behind one of the cars. “Okay, here he comes.” The pony tailed girl said. “We’ll get him good this time.” The three hopped out from behind the car. “Stop right there! This time we’ll-” before she could finish, a katana suddenly pierced her skull and she dropped dead as tons of blood poured out of the wound in her head. The pigtailed girl screamed while the glasses girl just stared. Lolita approached them from across the street.

“Lolita, please refrain from killing team members.” Damien said.

“My hand slipped.”

“Yes, I’m sure it did. Feel free to take care of business, though be careful about it, I’d like it if you came back in one piece.”

“I love you too.” Lolita stared at the other two girls who ran off, then she turned her attention to Poison. “I warned you to stay away, seems I now have an excuse to kill you.” She pulled out two katana’s. Poison shrugged and drew his sword.

White and Green commented on nonsense while Lolita continued to push Poison back due to her being really experienced at dual wielding, and Poison not being used to that.

“So Lolita here seems to be handing herself rather well, Green.”

“And since she already has a lover, she’s unaffected by the harem protagonist rules.”

“You still going on about that, Green?”

“Hell, I’m still confused as to why this chick isn’t a little gothic girl even though she’s called Lolita, White.”

“Name’s don’t always make sense, and many people have bizarre names...”

Willard materialized into a dark room and began talking with Damien. “Well, I’ve thinned out the herd a little.”

“You’re too kind, Willard, you’ve done more than I could have asked.”

“Figured I’d make the most of it while I was here.”

Just then, Alice appeared behind him and forced her hand through his stomach as she said, “Tag, you’re it~.”

Willard chuckled at this. “Well aren’t you a sneaky one. I don’t mean to be rude but could you give me one moment?”

“By all means.”

“I’ll call you back, Damien, seems I’ve been targeted by a rather beautiful and deranged woman.”

“Have fun.”

As he hung up, Alice replied, “I bet you say that to all the deranged women.”

“You’d be right.” As they both laughed, Willard materialized a hand behind her which punched through her stomach. “I’m quite the handyman, y’know.”

“I’d be quite willing in seeing the tools of your trade.”

“Very well, I have some time free.”

Meanwhile, at Pitchfork Park, as Rosie was busy strangling someone, Damien commanded Sakura to drop the prepared nuke on her, killing a lot of people on both sides within the blast, and if that didn’t kill them, the radiation surely did. Damien then commanded the operator to reveal the turrets placed throughout the city he had installed earlier. Ivy countered this with tanks that quickly and swiftly dealt with them. Damien countered this with aircraft fighters using weapons specifically catered to tearing through tanks, which they did. Ivy then brought out her kill sat that wiped out the aircrafts, and a big chunk of the city with the laser beams it fired. Upon learning its location, Blake quickly took it out with a beam of light. 

After this Damien took it further and brought out some mechs which were controlled by members on his side. Ivy flipped out upon seeing this.

“The fuck? He said no giant robots!” Ivy exclaimed.

“They’re technically not giant, Princess.” Her operator replied.

“That’s BS and you know it.”

The mechs started stomping with their high powered beams, weaponry and durability over those unnamed demons. One mech tracked Goldia down where she was hiding behind a bus. “Come on out, Goldilocks, I got a present for ya.”

Goldia did so, hitting it with a grenade launcher, followed by multiple missiles, throwing down a mine that launched it into the air from the explosion, followed by 2 dozen rockets which came out of large rocket launcher slots which ejected from her sides, and then blasting the mech to pieces with an energy blast using her central core. “It’s Goldia.”

“I gotta wonder how she fits those big things inside her, White.”

“Me too, Green, I’m curious if she has a size limit.”

Ivy watched some of the unusual things happening on the screens, such as Leo and Tyson appearing to get along as they raided a fast food place, Willard and Alice appearing to have a candlelight dinner, Lolita showing Poison her photo album filled with pictures of Damien for whatever reason, as well as Amber running off on a flaming horse with an unconscious Toby and Sakura chasing them on a tricycle. Yes, these events are normally quite weird, even though it’s the norm.

Finally moving on, later that evening, Damien and Ivy met at the same restaurant again. Damien was adjusting his monocle when Ivy stormed into the room up to the table.

“How dare you, sir. To have such disregard for the consideration of the opposing party is just preposterous!”

“I’m amazed you’re still within character even though you’re mad.” Damien cleared his throat. “I’m sorry, did I do something to offend you, madam?”

“Do not mock me! You had your team members infiltrate my side and pick off some of my troops like savages. You unfairly dropped a nuke on the park just to kill certain commoners. You sent out those mechs even though you specifically said no giant robots.”

“Maybe it’s a perspective thing but I don’t recall those mechs being giant.”

“You can’t use loopholes to cheat, that’s disgraceful!”

“We’re demons, we find loopholes for things all the time. Perhaps you shouldn’t take what I say literally.”

“So playing dirty is just how you do things I see.”

“Though you’re talking, all I hear are the screeches of a sore loser.”

“Oh, well I never!”

“You could make things easier on yourself and forfeit now, why delay the inevitable?”

“I suggest you attach your vocal organ to a phallic canyon, you insignificant water jet in a bag.”

“And in English?”

“Go suck a fat one, you fucking douchebag.”

“Do you hate me, Ivy?”

“Why do you torment me? Is this not enough for you?”

“Oh heavens no, my dear sister. Your punishment must be more severe, and tomorrow shall it start. I’m going to break you, but it won’t be quick. I will make sure I eliminate any significant members you rely upon, utterly decimate your technological resistance, make it clear you never had any chance of beating me, and only then will you have my permission to die. Feel free to flip the table in anger.”

“Hmph.” She crossed her arms as she got up. “A refined lady such as myself would never stoop so low as to gather attention with such an outburst. She would simply fling the table out the window.” And she did so. “Good day, sir.” She then walked off.
« Last Edit: 20 November, 2012, 10:22:49 pm by Peac0ck » Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: