Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 07:06:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Something Something Demonic Something Ever

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Something Something Demonic Something Ever  (Read 16439 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #420 on: 30 November, 2012, 05:36:09 pm »

Things are much shorter in my mind than they are on paper.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TMEDCE: Overpowering Vanilla Alliance, P3

Ruby had recently come over to Ivy’s house for a sleepover in her normal flimsy clothing outfit. She and Ivy were playing a game on the console in Ivy’s room while Goldia stood in the corner and posed as a lamp.

“I still can’t believe you got a friend to make this co-op beat-em-up platformer with me and you as main characters.” Ivy said.

“Yeah, he did a really good job on it.”

“It’s not cut and paste either, we have different stats, attacks and everything. The levels are fun too, though I don’t like these mine cart levels.”

“That’s because you suck at platforming.”

“I do not!”

“Do too!”

Ivy sighed. “Geez, you’re so childish.”

“No, you’re childish!”

“No, you are!”

“No you!”

“Whatever, just be careful, we share lives and only have 7 left.”

“By the way, I see you’re wearing the stockings I gave you.”

“Well my legs would get cold if I didn’t wear them.”

“You’re a bad liar. Oh, there’s a life on that alternate path there…”

“Are you insane, that path is deathtrap city! You’ll die just getting to it! That’s just stupid!”

“I wouldn’t say stupid, just a little foolish.” Ivy stared at her. “That’s right, I said it. So how goes your ‘war games‘ silliness?”

“Not so good. Also, it’s not silly.”

“You started a war over some food.”

“It’s the principle of the matter! The principle!”

“Uh-huh. So why isn’t it good?”

“I’m being outplayed in many ways. Whatever I have up my sleeve normally isn’t enough.”

“Well I’m sure you’ll pull through. You may experience some negative emotions. Apathy. Greed. Corruption. you may feel the need for more Power. But then there’s Hope.”

“I’m not sure what you’re trying to reference but stop it.”

Ruby pouted. “Why are you always so tsun towards me? Why can’t you ever show me any dere?”

“Moving on, do you have any race specific traditions of your own?”

“Well there is this one day all about musicals where everyone spontaneously bursts into song and does on-the-spot choreographed dance numbers.”

“Oh, we have one like that too.”

“I think it’s dumb, honestly.”

“Really? I figured someone like you would love that.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Like I said. So you still doing the whole “Justice.” thing?”

“Still getting better at it at least, have some more villains to add to my rogues gallery, good thing too, it was somewhat of a sausage fest for a while. There’s also a few that Gary knows but I haven’t really met them. There’s this one guy who does some of the most bizarre things to try and beat me that it’s made me quite crazy prepared. In relation to that point, coming here for this sleepover I decided to attach a small ‘electronic device’ which emits 777 bolts of electricity to a spot near my woo-woo to protect myself.”

Ivy laughed at this. “You seriously just said woo-woo. Hey, can you say vajayjay?”

“No, because now you’re making fun of me…”

“I’m just playing around because you’re so goody-goody even with words. You never say any swear words, even say a harsh or surprising complaint. It’s astounding.”

“Well what would you want me to complain about?” Ruby asked.

“Complain about something vulgar like Ivy would do.” Goldia suggested. Ivy and Ruby stared at the lamp across the room for a moment, and then ignored it.

“Don’t you just hate it when your panties ride up your butt?”

“Y’know, I think it’s best if you stick to the goody-goody act. Besides, why would you attach that thing to your, uhh…”woo-woo”?”

“Well your dad’s the devil…”

“Hey, fuck you! My dad’s not like that!”

“Just trying to protect myself, nothing personal.”

“He’s on vacation anyway.”

“I didn’t mean to seem like an insensitive racist just so you know.”

“It’s alright. So you wanna play Monopoly?” Ivy asked, pulling out the board game.

“Alright, sure.”

“I remember the first time I played this with Poison. It was approximately 9 years, 11 months, 17 days, 14 hours, and 36 minutes ago. I was wearing nothing but an oversized t-shirt that day and my hair was really messy. I played as the dog.”

“I’d rather not hear your life story, k thx.”

Moving on ahead so as to not make this first part much, much longer than it needs to be, the next morning it was a little while before the final day of the event was to start. Ivy was with Goldia again by the fountain where she was walking in circles as Poison approached them.

“You don’t seem energized today.” He said.

“I’m kinda worried, I’m really nervous to be honest.”

“I understand, but don’t worry.” He placed a hand on her shoulder and clenched his other hand. “I’ll protect you!”

After a few moments of silence she laughed. “I’m sorry, that’s just like the most cliché phrase ever.”

“Well duh, just figured it would make someone like you laugh.”

“And so it did, but now you better take responsibility!”

Poison shrugged. “Guess it can’t be helped.”

“Don’t just decide that for yourself!”

Goldia simply watched as they tried to fit typical phrases into the conversation. Amber, Rosie, Leo and Alice arrived shortly after, and after greeting each other Ivy asked, “So where were you?”

“I was sleeping for a while, since that death put me in a bad mood.” Rosie replied.

“Suck it up.”

“I was nuked.”

“My mom eats nukes for breakfast.”

“Good to know.” she said sarcastically as the group started walking to the arena.

“Her lady,” Goldia began, “Should we go through with the plan at the start?”

“Not unless I feel it’s necessary.” Ivy replied. “For now, let’s fuck ‘em up, Goldia.”

“I don’t have a good response to that but I’ll be sure to think of one later.”

Meanwhile, close by Damien and Lolita were also walking there in silence. After a while, Lolita finally spoke up. “Damien, I think it’s time you told me the true purpose behind this whole ordeal. Winning seems to be somewhat of an afterthought for you so I wish to know.” Damien said nothing and kept walking. “Right now.” Lolita said as she stopped.

Damien stopped moments later and turned to her. “Very well, I suppose you have the right to know. Once upon a time, I actually used to spar a little with Ivy but this was decades ago. Some time has passed since I was dead and now I wish to see the full extent of what she can do now.”

“Then couldn’t you just ask her?”

“Ahh, that’s exactly the problem. My sister has what I refer to as ‘Hulk syndrome’, in that she may be strong, but she’s never at her strongest when the fight starts and she just grows stronger over time, and strength can naturally be fuelled by emotions, which is why I’ve gone through such measures to ensure this.”

“So you’re doing all this just to tickle her…”

“I believe you missed the point.”

“Why can’t you just tickle me instead?”

“You’re not going to drop this, are you?”

“It’s quite unlikely.”

“Oh, excuse me a moment.” Damien walked up to Toby and Sakura who happened to be nearby and handed them two tickets. “Go to Disney World at your own leisure. You’re on your own from here, woman.”

“I have a name, y’know.” Sakura replied.

“Yes, but I can’t be bothered to remember it.” Damien said, walking off.

At the commentators table, as everyone participating was busy gearing up, they just did their usual thing but this time had someone in a yellow power ranger suit join them.

“Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, we’re your hosts, White.”

“Green, and special guest Yellow is with us today.”

“It’s a pleasure to be here today.” She replied.

“I’m sure it is, Yellow.” White said. “Now today will be the last time we do this for a while.”

“I’m already depressed.”

“Me too, Green, me too, though the arena picked out today is a typical but popular one.”

“Indeed.” Yellow carried on. “We’re at the wastelands here, this place is packed full of erupting volcanoes, lava lakes with underground passages and many, many generic mountains.”

“Well they just started so lets shut up and watch.” Green said.

Unlike on the previous days, a majority of the participates met around the centre of the open area, with people throwing **** all over the place, not really caring about who they hurt in the process. While this went on, Ivy and Poison were running along the outskirts of the area.

“Just so you know, I wanna face Damien alone.” Ivy said.

“Are you serious?”

“I know he’s much stronger than me, but winning isn’t impossible. If there’s a way to win, I’m going to find it. You believe in me, right?”

“No, actually.”

“Hey! You’re not supposed to say that!”

“Would you rather I lie?”

“It would make me feel better, so yes.”

They both stopped as a sword narrowly missed them and got lodged in a rocky cliff beside them. They looked to see Lolita standing high up on a ledge above.

“Guess you know where I’ll be.” Poison said with a smile.

“You sure about this?”

“Yeah, Lolita surprised me a little before. I figured a dual blades style wouldn’t have much defence seeing as she would have half as much grip, but she’s got pretty strong upper body strength. I’m interested in fighting her again, so good luck with Damien.” Poison leaped up to where Lolita was. “So, ready to get started?”

“You’re not going to use your sword?”

“I figured I’d try something new and make my own.” He said as he generated a wind aura around his arms to make two razor wind blades for arms. “Your move.” Lolita rushed forward, swiping at him with her katana’s which he dodged and blocked against. Eventually he blocked one swing then sliced off the blade of the second katana, jumped over the first and cut off the blade while in midair. Lolita dodged his next few swings, and kicked him back before taking out a pair of handguns. She triple tapped that shit multiple times but Poison deflected all of the bullets with his swings and sliced off the triggers of the guns and then cut her in half. 

“So it seems the easiest way to counter a dual blade user is to use your arms as weapons.” White commented.

“Seems legit.” Green shrugged.

As Lolita lay there, Poison simply shrugged as he said, “Sorry, I just had to cut in there.” Lolita looked clearly annoyed as she began to regenerate her lower half, while he carried on. “I guess you just couldn’t cut it, but we all have bad days, I’ll cut you some slack. Seems I just-”

“Enough. Stop that.” Lolita replied as she got back up.

“No need to cut me off, geez. You really shouldn’t be allowed to do that though.”

“Well I can, now then.” Lolita opened up multiple portals around Poison and tried to stab him with them as he dodged them and kept running around. As he got near and swung at her, she flew back into a portal and came out behind Poison, spun around and slashed him from behind but he blocked it with one hand and aimed at her head with the second blade, which she dodged by backflipping over him. Poison sent out a wave of razor wind that stretched 30 feet and cut deep into the rocky mountain, and he continued to do so while Lolita dodged the waves.

As Ivy finally encountered Damien standing out in the open with his hands in his pockets, the 3 commentators started talking once again.

“Seems it’s come down to this,” White began. “Ivy here has chosen to face Damien alone like a true leader should.”

“This is an unusual case in that these two are related since Ivy is Damien’s younger sister.” Green replied.

“And what a cute younger sister she is!” Yellow added.

“Supposedly this conflict was started over some food, Krazy Katie’s goodie bags in particular.” White explained.

“I’ve seen a lot more silly reasons to start wars.” Green said.

“Damien has participated in these games many times before and has gone by many names such as,” Green took out a clipboard. “The Beast from the West Coast, the Big Bad Wolf, that guy who may be a sadistic bastard but he’s a good friend too, and leader of the N.T.R.”

“He always did remind me of those NTR guys, but not fat and smelly.” Yellow replied.

“And his opponent is his sister, Ivy, who happens to be participating for the first time.” White said. “She too goes by many names: That bratty bitch with the pink hair, environmental damager, extreme PMS girl, designated loli tsundere, and used goods.”

“What does that last one mean, White?” Green asked.

“I have no idea, Green.”

“There’s been word going around about a bet too.” Yellow began. “If Ivy wins then Damien will have to crossdress as a girl for a whole week.”

“That’s a pretty risky bet for Damien to accept.” White said.

“You said it, White.” Green nodded.

“And if Damien wins he gets to tickle her for 5 minutes in front of everyone. I really wish I could tickle her too…” Yellow continued.

“Guess it’s more of an embarrassment thing.” Green shrugged. “What about you, White?”

“No comment, Green.”

“Alright, back to the action!”

Ivy ripped off her cape and charged towards Damien who summoned a large stone sword to pop up right out of the ground in Ivy’s path. She moved back then flew around the area as Damien summoned more rocky objects. Ivy began to cut through them as she got closer to where Damien stood. As she finally reached him she threw a flurry of punches which he dodged without moving his feet, and then kicked her in the stomach, knocking her back.

“Do you want me to humiliate you?” He asked.

“What do you mean?”

“I want you to take this seriously.” As she thought about this, he charged up to her and began his assault with a mix of punches and kicks, knocking her back with each blow. Whenever she tried to throw a punch, Damien would dodge and hit her again. Damien then hit her with an overhead elbow but her hands stopped her from hitting the ground and she kicked him back before getting back on her feet and firing a large energy beam, which he easily dodged and fired back. Ivy ducked and fired another, Damien deflected it and fired another beam which Ivy leapt over and tried to punch him. He evaded so fast he seemed to have vanished.

A sudden blast from the side covered the area in dust and she saw numerous figures around the place. As she blasted the rocky figures placed around the area, Damien burst out of the ground from behind Ivy and got her in a choke hold. “You should be more careful of your surroundings, Ivy.” He then tightened his grip. “I wonder how long you can hold out, will you give up or die of suffocation?”

“There’s no way I’ll give up!” Ivy exclaimed as she struggled.

“Well I’m not letting go so I’m curious how you’re expecting to free yourself.” Ivy decided to make use of her tail and jam it straight into the back of Damien’s pants. The sudden shock made him release Ivy who began coughing while he dropped to his knees shivering as he said, “What really hurts is my pride…”

“And here I almost forgot demons hadtails.” Green said.

“Same here, Green.” White replied.

As Damien looked up, Ivy punched him in the face, followed by a dozen punches to the stomach, then several more punches and kicks to the face before Damien knocked her to the ground with a punch but she quickly got back on her feet. “Should I have yelled ‘Surprise!” first?”

Damien raised an eyebrow at first, and then they both laughed a moment later. “Alright, enough playing around. I should let you know that I’ve only been using 20% of my full power.”

“Well I’ve been using 14%.”

“I was actually using 11%.”

“Jokes on you, I was using 5%.”

“Well I was only using 1% of my full power.”

“You’re bluffing.”

“We’ll see…”

Back at the commentators table, White said, “I think Damien may have 2 transformations left to go.”

“He already had one?” Green asked.

“I smell some resolve approaching.” Yellow said.

“Seems Ivy may have to use ‘that.’” White said.

“You don’t mean ‘that.’, do you, White?” Green asked.

“Yes I do, Green.” White nodded.

“I’ll go ahead and broadcast this scene so all those within the arena can see this too.” Yellow added.

“Good idea, Yellow.” Green said.

Back down below, Damien hit Ivy with a knee to the face and as she retaliated, circled around her and kicked her forwards. As she regained her balance and spun round, Damien came sliding towards her on one leg preparing to grab her. Ivy leapt out of the way into the air and threw a large energy ball at him which he kicked into space. Damien then teleported behind her and hammered her towards the ground but she landed on her feet. Damien tried to use the raging demon on her again so she did the same and they trading hits with their fists. After some moments they began attacking at the same time with their feet.

Damien hit Ivy in the face with a punch that dizzied her slightly but she quickly recovered and hit him back, he then kicked her in the stomach which sent her flying. He caught up, grabbed her head and started dragging it along the ground as he ran. Ivy grabbed his collar and pulled him down so they rolled like a tumbleweed for a few moments before Ivy was thrown at a wall. As Ivy came charging at him again, Damien shot a rocky spear from his arm that went right through Ivy’s stomach. She stopped for a moment and then kept going, with Damien firing more spears into numerous parts of her body, including her head which seemed to just piss her off.

“Normally at the time like this a headshot would be an instant kill, wouldn’t it?” Green asked.

“It would, Green, but we’re not exactly what some people may call normal.”

Over at the centre where a majority of the participants were fighting, Richard froze one demon with his back turned and threw him at Brian up in the air who blasted the demon to pieces then fired an energy beam which Richard deflected with a shield of ice. Brain evaded by splitting in two and firing more beams. Though while Damien and Ivy’s fight went on, the others slowly stopped fighting and simply watched.

Where Poison and Lolita were fighting, they were also currently watching.

“Have you noticed what Ivy is doing?” Lolita asked.

“The whole ‘don’t land on your front or back’ thing, yeah, I noticed, and she‘s struggling to keep it up.”

“It’s-”

“Annoying?”

“Moe~” She said as she moved her hands in a rainbow motion.

“That’s cute and creepy at the same time.”

“Do you wish to know what Damien’s trying to accomplish?”

“It’s alright, he already told me.”

“When?” She asked as she stared at him.

Considering she was likely to take it personally if he truthfully answered, he instead said, “About a few minutes before today’s games.”

“I see, very well then. Also…” Lolita quickly chopped off Poison’s left arm.

He looked at it, then back at her. “Now that’s just plain rude.”

“That’s for calling me creepy.”

Back with Damien and Ivy, he was continuing to shoot projectiles. He got direct hits even when she tried to dodge and was bleeding all over with nearly two dozen spears sticking out of her. In the middle of this, Goldia landed next to Damien and gave him a microphone which he spoke into. “Why do you bother? You’re fighting a losing battle, why do you not just admit defeat?”

Goldia flew over to Ivy and handed her a mic as well. “Because I choose not to. Did the bogeyman ever give up scaring those kids? Did Tom ever give up even when he was trapped in that underground facility with poison gas set to blow in under a minute?”

“Still don’t know who this Tom guy is…” White responded.

“Did the Grinch ever stop trying to ruin Christmas?”

“He did, actually.” Damien replied.

“Whatever! The point is, I’m not just gonna bend over and take it up the ass when there’s something important on the line. Don’t tell me what is and isn’t possible! I’ll die before I give up to the likes of you so I hope you’ve prepared your anus, because I’m about to fuck you up!” She covered herself in flames as she flew at him and punched him in the face. She blocked his attacks as she pulled out the spears and jammed them into his torso. After a few hits, Damien began pulling them out and jamming them straight back into Ivy and this continued for a little while. Ivy punched a hole through his stomach, and he retaliated by doing the same to her.

“Ivy’s really putting on quite a show out there, wouldn‘t you said so, Green?” White asked while Yellow cheered in the background.

“Indeed, White. Adrenaline is a powerful thing. You know what I’d normally do when I got adrenaline, White?”

“What, Green?”

“I’d fade ‘em.”

“Uh-huh.”

“Then I’d run it.”

“I gotcha.” White nodded.

“I’d knock ‘em down.”

“And then you’d what?”

“I’d run it, homie.”

Back over to where Poison and Lolita were, she began to walk off as she said, “I believe it’s time. Feel free to follow.” And though Poison was confused, he did so.

Damien leapt back from one of Ivy’s attacks and waited for her next move when he saw Lolita coming towards the area. As she landed beside him, she nodded and they embraced, confusing Ivy. Suddenly, Lolita dropped unconscious and Damien now wore a black trench coat, had black hair and the same stoic cold stare.

As Poison landed beside Ivy with his arm back in place, she asked, “Did you know she could do that?”

“I had no idea she could do that.” He replied.

Damien wasted no time in punching Ivy out then easily dodged all of Poison’s attacks before hitting him with an uppercut. Ivy tried to hit him with her scythe and he dodged every swipe with ease. As Poison joined him, he was still easily dodging their swings and opened several dark portals, smacking them away with undead hands.

“Hey, could you hold him off for a while, I’ll be back.” Ivy said.

“Sure, just be quick about it.”

She nodded and took off to find Goldia. “Goldia, it’s time.”

“My body is ready, milady.”

They met behind a mountain close by. Goldia suddenly split apart, turned inside out and started forming an expanded suit of armor over Ivy’s body which was bright crimson in appearance and began flashing gold as she was done reconstructing himself and Ivy’s energy filled her systems.

“No. Fucking. Way. Did that shit just happen?” Green said in awe while Yellow let out a squee.

“It did indeed, Green, it did indeed.” White nodded.

The participants watching were also rather surprised by this. As Ivy flew back towards the battlefield, she said, “Alright, Goldia, let’s show everyone what we can do.”

“But first you must do the poses for me to reach substantial power.”

“…Huh?”

“I must feel very pleased to access my full power, so the poses are essential in front of the enemy.”

“…You’re not serious.”

“I’m afraid I am.”

“Fine, here goes nothing.” She landed on a cliff and started doing Ginyu Force poses as she spoke. “Cease your evil ways, evildoer, for I have come to put an end to your reign of terror for good. You cannot hope to match wits with this planet’s savior, the Goldinator!”

“That was magnificent, your lady. This feeling…ohh…it feels so good…”

“Just power up before I die of embarrassment…

And Goldia did so as Ivy leapt off the cliff towards Damien and in the blink of an eye, managed to headbutt him into a wall 50 feet away. Ivy powered up as she stood there while Damien did the same as came out from the hole in the wall and became covered in a dark aura.

“Let’s fuck him up.” Ivy said. 

“No lube.” Goldia responded sinisterly as her eyes glowed.

They both took off like speeding bullets, clashing and creating shockwaves all over the place which Poison moved out of the way from then soon they took their business into the sky.

“They’re moving so fast I can barely see them.” White said.

“Me too, White. This is some DBZ type shit.”

“It’s been DBZ type shit for a while now, Green.”

“Why do you guys say each others names so much?” Yellow asked.

“Why are you such an Ivy fangirl?” Green asked.

After a moment they went back to watching. After a while of creating shockwaves in the air, they stopped to charge and fire energy beams at each other and have a beam struggle in midair. In the middle of this, a horn suddenly sounded so Damien stopped and dodged the blast by inches before returning to normal. “It seems time is up.”

“Huh, but we basically just started!”

From out of nowhere, a Red Power Ranger flew up to them with a sheet of paper. “Alright, time out. During circumstances like this, we take into account the amount of players on both sides still alive and the one with the most wins. So, Damien has 172 people still alive and Ivy has 161, so Damien wins.”

“Yaaaay!” Yellow exclaimed.

“I thought you wanted Ivy to win?” Green asked.

“I did, but this also means I get to see Ivy get tickled, so that’s good as well.”

“W-wait a minute!” Ivy yelled. “This isn’t right! We’re not finished! You can’t just end it!”

“We can, actually.” Red replied. “It’s in the rulebook, rule #126, section 4.”

“I’m assuming you didn’t read it?” Damien asked.

“I did! But-”

“No buts.” Red interrupted. “Now be a graceful loser and accept your tickling.”

Noooooooooo!!!

“And so now ends this particular war games event, I hope you viewers out there enjoyed these last few days as much as we did.” White said.

“These parts always make me so sad.” Green added.

“Me too, Green, but sadly everything comes to an end eventually. So, signing off, I’m one of the hosts, White.”

“Green.”

“And special guest Yellow.” She added.

“Until next time.” White said as the three waved goodbye.

And so every participant met around the centre of the arena, though Ivy had to be dragged there by a dozen demons.

“No need to be so resentful, my dear sister, it’ll all be over soon.” Damien said.

“This isn’t right! This shouldn’t even be happening, I went through all that effort for nothing!”

“That’s not necessarily true, I’d say almost everyone was entertained, amazed or supportive of your performance here today.” A lot of them agreed truthfully while some did so just not to stand out. “See? I believe you’ve earned some respect today…now lets take that away as we get straight to the tickling.”

As Ivy was about to run, suddenly an Afterburner-like jet arrived, and Ivy’s parents leapt out of it and towards the crowd as the others made room.

“Well, I hope you all enjoyed this particular war games. A shame I wasn’t around to see all of it.” Awesome began. “Oh, and I saw the whole thing, Ivy, you’ve really made me proud.”

“T-thanks, dad.” She said, blushing profusely.

“But shame on you, Damien, you’re a grown man, you shouldn’t be bullying your sister.” Serenity said.

“I had my reasons.”

“Good evening, friends, where have you been?” Willard asked.

“Oh, hey Willard, good to see you.” Awesome began. “We went to that Lovecraft planet, pretty nice place.”

“The food was pretty extravagant, though quite unique.” Serenity added.

“Did you happen to talk with cthulhu recently?” Willard asked.

Awesome nodded. "Yeah, but you know how he is, always likes his peace and quiet. Doesn’t really like people disturbing him."

“Yes, I know the feeling all too well.”

“He’s really gotta learn to chill out.” Damien added.

Tom stepped forward as he said, “I believe we should all just start being more honest with each other. Everyday people are lying directly to each other’s faces when in the end you’ll just be hurting people by hiding secrets from them. Ivy, did you know Damien baked a cake yesterday to give to you?”

“You did?” She asked.

“It’s not like I felt bad or anything.” Damien replied.

“Moe~” Lolita exclaimed once again.

Some people in the background screamed, one yelled, “Oh god, my eyes, my fucking eyes!” another shot themselves and someone else yelled, “Jesus Christ, how horrifying!”

“And Damien,” Tom continued. “Did you know Ivy looks up to you a lot? She’s written a lot about the fun times together in the past in her diary.”

“N-no I didn’t! I don’t have a diary! You can’t prove it!” 

“And Sakura, why don’t you just tell Toby that you like him?” Tom asked.

As she gasped, he turned to her and said, “Oh, is that why you were acting weird?”

“Possibly…”

“And Brian, you know what happened that night wasn’t just because you were drunk, deep down you know you’re a bisexual.” Tom pointed at him.

“Oh, thanks dude, I really needed that brought up.” He said sarcastically.

Poison walked up to Damien and said, “I know we haven’t always been eye-to-eye on certain matters, but I’ve always considered you my closet friend, I love you, dude.”

“I love you too, man.” Then they hugged. Lolita looked worried while Ivy simply said, “Gay.”

Ignoring that, Ivy spoke up. “Though Tom is right about us being more honest, so I wanna say that Poison and I are in an intimate relationship.”

“I don’t think anyone needed to know.” Poison replied.

“I thought they should.”

“I’m supposed to be surprised by this?” Damien asked.

“I care ‘this’ much.” Lolita said.

“You didn’t raise your hands.” Ivy replied.

“That’s how much I care.”

One person in the crowd exclaimed, “This is like a decade old news.” and another replied, “Yeah, I knew this over 9 years ago.” Another said, “This is older than my grandmother, and she’s practically a rotting corpse.” and the last simply yelled, “Jesus Christ, how horrifying!”

“I’m not stupid, I knew this ages ago.” Awesome said. “Not sure why you waited so long to actually say anything though.”

“Are you using protection?” Serenity asked as she turned to Poison.

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“…Huh?”

“Enough wasting time.” Damien said. “Now lets finally proceed with the tickling and-”

“She’s making a run for it!” Someone yelled as he pointed at Ivy riding away on Nookie’s back. A dozen demons quickly dog piled them and dragged Ivy back. Damien pulled out an operating table and strapped Ivy to it with titanium shackles.

“W-wait, you can’t do this!” She cried.

“Sorry, Ivy, but you did agree to the rules.” Awesome shrugged.

“Let me off just this once, please, don’t do this to me!” she whimpered.

“Are you seriously going to cry over this?” Damien asked.

“Will you let me go if I do?”

“No, not at all.”

“Oh, come on!”

In the crowd, Rosie looked at the others and said, “Doesn’t this seem somewhat cruel?”

Leo responded with, “Back on my planet-”

“I get it, your people are different or unusual.”

“Well there’s no need to be rude about it…”

Damien turned to the crowd as he said, “Now then, lets begin.”

“Stop right there!” Goldia called out.

“Goldia! You’re such a good friend!” Ivy said cheerfully, trying to hold back her tears.

Goldia pulled out a camcorder and set it up. “I must record this to use later.”

Ivy gasped. “You conniving, deceitful monster!”

“But I’m just an adorable helpful robot girl, my lady, and not the anime kind who look fully human and are basically robots in name only.”

“May I proceed?” Damien asked, Goldia nodded in response.

As Damien was about to touch her, Poison yelled, “Wait just one minute!”

Ivy was overjoyed. “Poison! I knew you’d save me!”

He walked over to Goldia and said, “The batteries are about to run out.” as he handed her some spares.

“My goodness, how foolish of me.”

“You traitor!” Ivy yelled. “I still love you, but I also hate you! I hate you all! You’re all so mean and not true friends at all! You can all go die in a fire for all I care!”

As Damien finally began, some of the demons took out cameras and phones to record the scene. Rosie sighed as she looked around. “I still feel guilty watching this.”

Poison shrugged. “It can’t be helped.”

On a totally different and small planet full of large green worms, two of these worms were in the playground swinging when they looked up and saw something unusual.

“Hey, isn’t the sun getting a little too close?” One said.

“Uhh, I don’t think that’s the sun…”

The next thing they knew, a large energy ball crashed into the planet and blew it up, and so that race of giant green worms now ceased to exist.
« Last Edit: 30 November, 2012, 05:39:34 pm by Peac0ck » Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: