Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 07:58:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Something Something Demonic Something Ever

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Something Something Demonic Something Ever  (Read 16356 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #420 on: 30 July, 2013, 03:10:31 pm »

Unlike half the other times I say this, similarities to certain recent things is just coincidental. Already had this planned for a long while, I was supposed to have this done last week but I got really lazy. Now its done I can be a useless piece of shit all day and watch all the animu I missed from over a week ago.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TMEDCE: Overloaded Various Activities

Blah blah blah, it was a day. On a previous day prior to the events of this day, Ivy called Poison as he read a comic. “Hey, be ready tomorrow, we’re going to this bath-house-like place with a hot spring and all & there’s a lot of people coming.”

“I don’t know, this seems rather cliché.”

“Well get this, it’s a co-ed bath house.”

“…Alright, you got me, that’s a little unusual. So what brought this on?”

“Well I was talking with Kate over the phone the other day…”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“What up? This yo main girl here, Kate. I was thinking, let’s do something original and go to the beach.”

“Nah, that’s too cliché, let’s go to a hot spring instead.”

“I know this bath-house that’s right next to a beach.”

“That’s awesome! Let’s go as soon as possible!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“And there you go.”

“And everyone’s free on such short notice?”

“Well it is the summer, I mean, most of us have jobs and whatnot but we do that off-screen.”

“Fair enough, I’ll be ready tomorrow.”

Back to the day after that, Poison was making his way there when Toby, Sakura & Richard caught up to him as Toby waved and called out to him. Sakura continuously glared at him while Toby talked. “Hi Harry! Good morning!”

“Hey guys, are you all coming on that trip too?”

“Yup!”

“Eh.” Sakura shrugged.

“I couldn’t afford to decline precious moments such as this to bond with my fellow demons and others.” Richard replied.

“Oh!” Toby began. “Thanks so much for that advice before, I remembered to knock before I entered this changing room & I didn’t have to participate in a foursome with these triplet college girls.”

“You say the funniest things, Toby.”

They approached the others, with most of them already waiting by Ivy’s van shaped ship. Speaking of which, Ivy now looked like her older alternate universe counterpart, which I’ll not mention again. “About time.” Ivy said. “Now where’s that foolish angel? She should have been here already.”

“She’ll show up, I doubt she’d miss this.” Poison replied.

“She’d better not. I can’t wait to rub this in her face since I’m older now and she’s still a silly child.” Ivy smirked, and then noticed 3 figures coming towards the area in the distance. “Oh, I think I see her, I can’t wa-“ As they got close she saw the three figures were Gary, Ruby & Crystal, but that didn’t matter. What did was that Ruby had also aged to look like her alternate universe counterpart, which I’ll really not mention again.

“Good to see you again, Ivy.” Said Ruby, hugging her as Ivy was still shocked. “I really appreciate you inviting me.”

“Why you! Why do you look like that!”

“Huh? Like that?”

“More mature! When did you get that older body?”

“Umm, I don’t know, like two weeks ago?”

“Two weeks?!?” She dropped to the ground in defeat. “You were ahead of me by over a week…”

“So are we going now?” Gary asked.

“Seems everyone is present and accounted for now.” Damien responded.

Just then, Daisy walked over towards them as she said, “Hey guys, it seems like you’re all going on a trip, so I’ll join you!”

Poison began to push her away as he said, “Sorry, I think we have enough girls on this trip, besides, you were supposed to be a one-time character, Daisy. Kate was too but she wouldn’t leave. Anyway, you’ve gotta leave.”

“Ehhhh?! But I wanna join you because it might be fun, and fun things are fun!”

“Thanks for the info, but seriously-“

“Just let her join, Harry.” Rosie replied.

“I doubt we’ll have the extra space needed for her.” Richard responded.

“I’m sure we can make some space. Don’t be a dick, Richard.” Blake said.

Toby laughed. “Hehe, that’s funny because dick is short for Richard.”

“I’m pretty sure if we take more people, someone will have to sit on someone else’s lap to make space.” Brian said, while Pandora raised her hand. “Okay, that’s settled then.”

Nookie suddenly arrived, snapping Ivy out of her depression as she waved and said, “Blah!”

Nookie looked around, noticed Ivy and felt rather confused. “Blah, blah blu-blah, ble?”

“Blah, blah bah blalala bahaha blah, blu-blu bleh blah blah, bee blah.”

“…Blah.” Nookie shrugged.

“What on earth is that grotesque thing?” Pandora asked.

“How dare you!” Ivy exclaimed, while Nookie was also offended. “Nookie isn’t a ‘thing’, he still has feelings.” Nookie nodded.

“How do you know that creature?”

“How? He’s my beloved pet.” Ivy replied, petting him.

“That’s your pet? You demons amaze me…”

As everyone was here, they started to get into the ship, then Rosie said, “Wait a minute, what about Tom?”

“Tom? Who’s that?” Ivy asked.

“Y’know, the generic looking guy with the paper bag over his head? Remember? Tom?”

“…I don’t know anyone called Tom…”

“Very funny, Harry, is Tom coming today?”

“I really have no idea who Tom is, Rosie.” He replied.

“This isn’t funny, guys…”

They gave her weird looks as they got in the ship, then she shrugged and got on as well. They travelled to Earth but on the way to the beach they were suddenly bashed by another ship that appeared to be driven by Undead Rainbow. “I hope you stupid angels didn’t think you could get rid of me that easily! I’ll destroy you if it’s the last thing I do!”

Ruby had half her body hanging out the window and waved as she said, “Good morning, Fuka! You wanna come to the beach with us?”

“Huh? The beach? And when the hell did you get taller? And have those things stuck to your chest? How long have I been gone?”

After clearing up some things she decided to join them anyway. They travelled along a motorway looking road which wasn’t a motorway at high speeds when Kate decided to put on the Daytona USA theme.

They came to a corner and drifted through it without slowing down as Kate yelled, “Daytonaaaaaaaaaaaa!”. Kate soon poked her head out a window and pointed as she said, “Let’s go away!” Ruby & Daisy did the same right after her. Ivy came across a broken down car in the road and drove right through it, making it explode from several different angles as they sped by. Goldia placed her hand on Ivy’s shoulder and nodded as she said, “Let’s go away.” Ivy nodded back as she replied, “Let’s go away.” Ivy drove through a barricade onto a muddy uphill track ahead. Then it became a series of twists and turns before driving off the track onto the large assortment of rocks below and continuing to drive along the rocks till they eventually arrived at the beach and stopped with the ship’s side facing the sea as the sun shined brightly in the background.

Most of them got out fairly quickly, stretched, looked around etc.

Amber yawned as she stretched and then said, “Alright, time for some fun.” She pulled off her cape, revealing her red bikini with bright orange outlines. Alice did the same, tearing off her dress and revealing her Cthulhu styled bikini which is totally a thing. Since Crystal wore rather thin flimsy clothing already, she revealed her glittery silver bikini as she pulled her clothes off and ran off to catch Amber and Alice. Sakura got changed in the ship and came out wearing a pink bikini and skirt with yellow polka dots.

Dawn walked by completely naked with Nookie following closely behind as Blake stood outside the ship where Fuka was looking through some luggage when he asked, “It’s probably none of my business, but do you need a swimsuit?”

“There’s no concern, I always have my swimsuit on me just in case of occasions where I visit the beach.” She said as she was getting changed. Afterwards she jumped off the ship, wearing a rainbow styled school swimsuit. “How do I look?”

“Presentable.” Blake shrugged as he walked off.

Kate suddenly appeared beside her, wearing a primary color striped full bodysuit with a dog suit head. “Well aren’t you the cutest little undead thing!” She picked her up. “C’mon, let’s go play!”

“H-hey, wait a minute! Put me down!” Fuka yelled as Kate carried her off. 

Rosie wore a purple bikini with black bats all over it. Lolita wore a plain black bikini while Pandora beside her was mostly covered with a large beige hat, black sunglasses and a black swimsuit dress. Ruby ran towards the ocean wearing a striped blue swimsuit with a rubber duck floatie around her waist. Ivy, who was standing beside Poison and Goldia around the other side of the ship, began chuckling to herself. “Foolish women, you know nothing of true beauty. Behold!” She pulled off her dress, revealing her golden glittery string bikini. “Am I not the brightest light in the darkness? The needle in the haystack? The rose among the daffodils?”

“Nobody cares, Ivy.” Poison replied.

“Huh?” She looked around and noticed not a single person looking her way. “Oh c’mon! Not even a single glance? After making an effort to feel good and prolong that feeling, awaiting that sweet climax, only to find that it never came, leaving me unsatisfied and having to gratify myself to feel a little better…”

“Must you turn everything into some kind of sexual innuendo?”

“Only occasionally, I could choose not to if I felt like it.”

“I bet you couldn’t last the rest of the trip without doing it.”

“Alright, I’ll take that bet. But you can’t snark at all during this trip either.”

“Fair enough. If either of us breaks the rule then we’ll have to do any 1 request for the other.”

Any request?”

“Almost any.”

“Deal, now tell me,” Ivy began posing. “Aren’t I one of the most beautiful demons ever conceived?”

“I suppose so…”

“How sexy am I, from 1-10?”

“9.”

“Why am I not a 10?”

“Your ego would devour that 10 and transform into an even more hideous monster.”

“Isn’t that snark?”

“Not to me, I’m being quite serious.”

“Should I wear a swimsuit?” Goldia asked.

“I don’t think you have the bits required for you to need one.” Ivy said.

“What would those bits be?”

“Uhh…”

“Hey guys.” Daisy said as she walked over to them, wearing a blue bikini. “Thanks for letting me accompany you.”

“Nice swimsuit.” Ivy replied.

“Thanks, Harry chose it for me.”

“Huh?”

“It’s not what you think,” Poison responded. “Damien was there too, she just asked for opinions.”

“I really don’t mind.” Ivy shrugged. Ivy stared at Daisy for a while which creeped her out, then she tapped her stomach and watched it giggle slightly in amazement.

“Kyaaaa!” Daisy cried, covering up. “What are you doing?!?”

“Sorry, I just felt compelled to do that…”

“Might as well follow suit, the sun’s pretty damn hot today.” He began to take off his clothing.

“Whoa, what are you doing?” Ivy asked. “People don’t wanna see that.”

“It’s hot and it’s the beach. I’m not sure what you’re talking about but I really don’t care.” Poison pulled took off his t-shirt and pants, stripping down to dark green shorts with a yellow diagonal line across it. Damien did the same in slow-motion, revealing his black and blue speedo that went down to his knees. Gary wore white shorts that had a white aura for some reason. Since Leo didn’t actually bring much, he wore plain white briefs. Richard wore a full black bodysuit with red outlines like he was just about to go swimming, because he totally wasn’t. Blake wore basic black and white trunks, Tyson also wore a red speedo, Brian was wearing a dolphin costume, and Toby was currently wearing a yellow banana hammock.

As Toby approached Poison, he laughed. “What are you wearing, dude?”

“Eh? Is it on wrong? Richard said it would look good.”

“Pretty sure he’s trolling you, that’s really not your style.”

In one area of the beach, Blake, Brian & Tyson were laying in chairs under 2 umbrellas that provided shade from the sun.  Brian was looking around with binoculars. “The story here is really something. I’m seeing a lot of amazing plot and excellent backstory. The season is already off to a good start.”

“That’s the first time I’ve heard it called that.” Blake replied.

“Is there any drama?” Tyson asked.

“Only seeing a little drama, it’s hard to notice though.”

“What exactly is drama referring to?” Blake asked.

“It’s not funny to explain it…ignoring the fact that I have no idea, hey Tyson, what the hell is drama?”

“Hell if I know, I’m just saying random shit.”

Damien approached Poison and placed a hand on his shoulder. “Harry, let us swim.”

“Sure, freestyle?”

Damien nodded. “Freestyle.” They then ran and jumped in the ocean, Toby dove in right after, then Gary, followed by Richard and Blake moments later.

Further away, Lolita was laying on her front on a towel as Pandora was rubbing sunscreen all over her body. “I didn’t wanna say this in front of everyone, but I was really entertained by what I saw the other day. I suppose you two really are compatible.”

“When did-“

“It was like watching two wild animals, so intense. Plus, I liked how anything that had to be said was conveyed through single words rather than full sentences. It was slightly unusual but rather effective and didn’t ruin the mood, and here I thought married people were boring.”

“Pandora, please stop…”

“It’s quite amusing to learn that those tails can have some interesting uses. You guys weren’t too loud either, just loud enough. I also have to wonder, have you guys ever broken that bed? I’m curious how it seemed to be that sturdy, or maybe it did break once and was repaired. Either way, I look forward to seeing more.”

“From now on you knock when you come round, and call in advance.”

“Aww, you’re no fun.”

“Why don’t you go swim?”

“Hmm…” Pandora pulled out a suitcase and within was a blow-up doll of herself. She threw it far into the ocean only to see someone in a shark costume immediately grab it and drag it underwater. “I don’t think it’s safe.”

Ruby jumped into the water as she yelled, “Marco!”

Ivy did the same while yelling, “Polo!” Ivy splashed her with water as she exclaimed, “Foolish angel, take this!”

“Oh yeah? Take that!” She said as she retaliated while Crystal, Amber, Alice & Rosie passed by in the background driving jet skis. Leo passed by and hit them with a large tidal wave which he was in control of.

Back over with Lolita and Pandora, Pandora looked around as she said, “I tend to forget that these guys aren’t normal people, what with all the wings, tails and so on.”

“Are you not going to join some of them?”

“No thank you, besides, I don’t fit in that well.”

“Of course you do, sweetheart.” Dawn said, walking up to her. “Why don’t we hang out anymore, Pandora? Didn’t we have something special?”

“I don’t like you very much.”

“So that night meant nothing to you? So mean~”

Pandora turned around. “Why are you naked?”

Dawn shrugged. “Couldn’t be bothered with a swimsuit. Anyway, let’s go swim.”

“No thanks.”

“Blah!” Nookie exclaimed, appearing from nowhere and shocking Pandora.

Dawn turned to Nookie and said, “Blah, baal bahla blah.”

Nookie nodded then yelled, “Blaaaaaaaah!” as it chased Pandora who ran in fear towards the sea.

It picked her up as she yelled, “Let me go, you damn monster! I’m going to slice you up in a minute!” As Nookie ran into the ocean, they were hit by the tidal wave Leo was riding. Pandora ended up far out ahead and struggling to remain afloat as she yelled, “Help! I can’t swim!”

“Really?” Dawn asked in disbelief. “Never would have figured.”

Kate ran up to the coast and gasped. “Oh my gosh! Hold on, Pandora! Your big sister, Kate, is coming to save you!” She then quietly said, “And while I do that I have the perfect chance to get a little touchy-feely and have an excuse for it.” Kate chuckled.

“I heard that!” Pandora yelled. “And even if I didn’t, I can tell you have bad intentions because you’re already creepy! And you’re probably drooling too under that dog head!”

“Here I come!” Kate exclaimed, diving into the water.

“N-no! Stay away from me!” Pandora yelled as she slowly drifted away from her.

“I’ll be gentle, just relax and-“

She was suddenly hit in the head with a surfboard and knocked unconscious. She looked over in the direction it was thrown to see Poison wave from far away. “Thank you!” She yelled. “Still struggling though!”

Just then, Lolita ran up and dived into the ocean as Brian said, “Nice technique.” She quickly reached Pandora and embraced her. “Are you all right?”

“Yes, I am now…”

Toby and Sakura were making a large sand castle of a dragon fighting with another dragon sand castle that was being made by Goldia and Daisy. In the middle of making the dragon, Ivy came up behind her and slapped her ass, which jiggled somewhat and amazed the others while Goldia took notes.

“Kyaa! S-stop that!” Daisy exclaimed.

“Was just curious…” Ivy replied.

“Stop being curious!”

As Brian watched with his binoculars, he said, “I see waves just beyond the horizon.”

“Are they furious waves?” Tyson asked.

“No, more like a calm storm.”

Kate called over to Ivy who ran across the beach to where she stood beside Amber and Alice while Lolita, Pandora, Rosie & Ruby were on the other side of a large volleyball net. “So what’s this?”

“We playing volleyball, son!” Kate exclaimed.

And so they played beach volleyball which usually only has two members per team but fuck that shit. Amber served the ball and as Rosie knocked it into the air she said, “Bite of the vampire!” This started a trend as Ruby who smacked the ball over the net yelled, “Heaven’s Judgment!” which scored them a point. “Rising Phoenix!” Ivy yelled as she served the ball, then Pandora yelled, “Death’s grip!” As she just barely caught it. Lolita jumped up and said, “Darkness Falls.” as she hit it. Alice knocked it towards Kate as she yelled, “Event Horizon!” Kate ran up and then said, “Watch this shit.” Jumped up and yelled, “Everything but net! UHHHHHH!!” She exclaimed, smacking the ball so hard that Rosie had to pull it out of the ground. They continued, spending more time coming up with names and adding elemental and supernatural effects to the ball in the process with such names as, “Disco Inferno!”, “Eclipsing Soul.”, “Endless Despair!”, “Bloodlust!”, “The Seventh Sin!” and “The Holy Spirit!”

Brian watched with his binoculars while this went on. “Such well-told story development…”

“You’ve made your point.” Blake said. “The dolphin costume doesn’t make it any less creepy.”

Soon after, they all walked towards the large building on the other side of the beach which was where the bath-house was. They walked around the large building with some of them talking quietly amongst themselves when Ivy asked Kate, “So how did you know about this place? And where is everyone?”

“They all gone, girl. Nobody uses this place. I hear some people say it’s haunted, but they just chatting shit. The place still looks perfectly fine.”

“Kate, every time you try and do something special, it’s never that simple.”

“Like that tentacle land place.” Amber added.

“You doubting me? That’s cold, girl, this’ll be smooth sailing.”

It got a little darker by the time everyone got into the warm pool when they soon found the large room. Of course, almost everyone got in naked. Ivy and Ruby were by one side talking about nothing important in particular.

“So, still doing the crime fighting nonsense?” Ivy asked.

“Yeah, it’s been rather different since you left. Gary and I have a whole bunch of new villains now.”

“Oh?”

“There’s this speed racer dude who’s constantly speeding called Samuel Presley Dawson or S.P.D for short. This fat, short otaku called Oswald Trevor who tries to look cool with his all-black trenchcoats, jumpers, fedoras, fingerless black gloves etc. who equips himself with robotic devices and seems to have somewhat of a fascination with me. There’s this seemingly normal athletic woman that we call Ranting Rachel who suddenly becomes superpowered and very volatile if she so much as detects there might be a bit of misogynism in a guy’s comment or actions and will trash anything in sight related to that, she’s actually rather funny. That Collector guy is one, just some big guy in a white suit who smokes cigars, keeps all kinds of things in bottles and has all sorts of mutated monsters and such. Coldfinger, who likes her peace & quiet, and half the time fights for good reasons if something she likes is affected. We just fight her for things like stealing air conditioning, trying to blow up the sun and such. There’s this weird unkempt guy who calls himself ‘Gamestar’ who just wants to play games, though it’s annoying when he chooses a genre which you might not be good at. He has a tendency to use hostages to force you to play him; he acts kinda like a stoner with little sleep, which is somewhat cute in a creepy kind of way. There’s a blonde teenage idol called Rin Jobs that can hypnotise others with her voice, mainly guys. She usually has silly reasons for crimes like needing money for a vacation, needing money for her college tuition fee etc.”

“…Huh. That’s some life you got there.”

“Oh, I also recently found out I got this butterfly looking birthmark on my butt, wanna see it?”

“Uh, no thanks.”

“No really, it’s cool, just look.” Ruby said as she began to get up.

In one spot, Gary was speaking with Blake when Kate yelled, “Hey, angel boy!” Gary ignored this. “Yo, generic pretty boy!”

He turned to her as she swam over and said, “I’m not generic.”

“So you did hear me. Anyway, what interests does that angel have?”

“Why don’t you ask her?”

“I don’t wanna come on too strong. You guys seem to know each other rather well, what’s your relationship?”

“We’re partners.”

“Ooooooooooh.”

“Partners who fight crime in the name of Justice.”

“Oh.”

“But you don’t really need many interests in common to talk to her. She’s rather friendly regardless of who it is, sometimes a little too much.”

At that point, they heard Ruby yell, “Can you see it? Look Ivy, look at my butt!”

“Alright! I see it! Now sit down before I punch you where the sun don’t shine!” Ivy shouted back.

“My point exactly.” Gary sighed.

A little further away, Brian sighed as he said, “Holy shit, dude, it’s so fucking hot.”

“Maybe you should take off the suit.” Tyson replied.

“I can’t, man, this is my thing. I stand out a little like this. This other day I wore a Tiger suit and I see this chick who was also wearing one so I talk to her.”

“Did you fuck?”

“Hell yeah we did, we fucked like Tigers.”

“How would you know? Have you ever seen Tigers fuck?”

“No, but I’d assume they fucked the same, whatever, I’ll watch the discovery channel to see that.”

“You two have a knack for talking about the most ludicrous things.” Richard commented.

Damien and Lolita were together near one corner. Pandora, who was moving underwater passed by Lolita & popped her head up as she reached Damien’s other side. “Hey.” She said, nodding while Damien did the same. As Nookie approached her with his signature cry, she backed up.

Goldia suddenly floated out of the water and said, “I can partially understand the creature, he means you no harm. I think he may be apologizing.”

Nookie pulled Ivy from off-screen and began communicating with her who then turned to Pandora. “He says he’s really sorry and wants to make it up to you by washing you.”

“I accept his apology, but I’m fully capable of washing myself.”

“I want Nookie to wash me.” Daisy said as she floated over to them, and so Nookie gripped her with several tentacles and started doing so.

A little later, most of them had gotten out of the water and was either walking around the place doing things in normal clothing or wearing bathing robes. Leo and Gary were playing table tennis in one room with not much to note worth mentioning. Ivy and Ruby were in a rather large room with several beds around and were playing a video game on one side of the room. Others were in the room such as Damien and Fuka who were talking on a bed on the other side of the room, many of the demon lords and others who were watching a movie, as well as Lolita, Pandora, Crystal and Sakura who were playing a board game.

“Keep it up, Ruby.” Ivy said. “Don’t lose that train.”

“I don’t know if I can…”

“You’ve got to! The platforming parts are your thing, if you die now we have to go back to the level with the cheap-ass frogs.”

“Ugh, I hate those frogs.”

“I do too, so ride that rocket like your life depends on it!”

“But it’s so hard.”

“No excuses! Straddle that large rocket like it owes you money! Don’t stop riding it until you reach the climax!”

“You’re breaking it!” Poison yelled across the room.

“Ruby started it first!” Ivy yelled back.

Kate walked rather fast into the room from out of the dark hallway while seeming scared. “Hey Ivy, did you happen to see someone walking around in the dark? It feels like we aren’t really alone.”

“You’re probably just imagining it.”

“I don’t know. I could occasionally feel a mysterious presence, like it was following me just slightly out-of-view. Just watching, waiting, anticipating…”

“It was probably Goldia, she has a habit of doing that.”

Poison walked over as he said, “Hey Ruby.” She ignored him. “You’re still mad?”

“I’ll always be. I’ll never forgive you.”

“I’ve got cake.” He said, placing it beside her.

“You can’t expect to just bri-wait, what kind of cake?”

“Strawberry.”

“Oh! I love strawberry! All is forgiven.” Without using her hands, she slowly devoured the cake like a wild animal, along with the plate before loudly burping.

Damien passed by the others over to a water cooler and then walked back. As he passed Pandora, she turned around and asked, “What are you doing with that girl?”

“Though it’s none of your business, I’m mainly listening to her go on about horrible events in her life and how little recognition and respect she gets. I’ve just been trying to comfort her, somewhat.”

“Please don’t force yourself on that girl.”

“Your concern is misplaced; besides, it wouldn’t be very fun, since human girls tend to be very fragile creatures. That’s a joke, mind you.” He said, walking off.

“It’s not a very funny one.”

As Damien handed her a cup of water, she thanked him before taking a sip and said, “So will you finally help me conquer the earth?”

“The answer is still no.”

“I’ll cry if you don’t help.”

“Your tears won’t change my mind. I’m simply not interested in world conquest.”

“You’re not interested in a lot of things. Y’know, I really don’t see why half my lackeys like you so much, you’re kind of an ****, and you’re really not that hot. Sandra in particular would freak out if she knew I was here and didn’t tell her.”

“To be honest, I don’t know what most women find attractive in me either. Then again, I’ve noticed that many of the women I interact with tend to have some kind of odd quirk or habit.”

As some of the others watched the movie where from the screams and noises, someone had just been killed, Sakura said, “I don’t think there are enough beds in this place for all of us. Some of us will have to share a bed.”

“I don’t mind doing so.” Pandora replied. “At this point I’ve slept with Damien twice.” Pandora glanced over at Lolita who was staring at her suspiciously. “The second time I was sleeping with both Damien and Harry.”

“What?” Ivy asked as she turned her head.

“She’s leaving out important details.” Poison said.

“It’s true.” Lolita added. “Pandora has a tendency to leave out certain points in her sentences and deliberately cause misunderstandings to observe people’s reactions.”

“Aww, you figured it out already?” Pandora said, slightly surprised. “Guess I don’t give you enough credit.”

“I don’t know whether to feel pleased or insulted.”

“While it may have come off as an insult, that wasn’t my intention.”

A little later after that, they had most of the lights off and half of them were sitting around the middle of the room with flashlights, deciding that they’d tell scary stories. Ivy was the first to speak.

“Alright, so there was this girl called Azuki. She was like any other normal girl her age, she hung out with her group of close friends, went to parties and got hangovers, took the time to relieve herself 3 times a day-“

“Is that what normal people do?” Leo asked, turning to Rosie.

“I’m not that normal…”

Ivy continued. “One day, she went along with her friends to Taco Bell. She got a burrito; I forget the name of it but whatever. It tasted fine, she was having a great time but sometime shortly after, she felt this dark disturbance in the depths of her stomach. A horrifying monster lurking in the shadows, waiting to punch its way out like a chestburster. That’s when she realized it, that burrito had given her explosive diarrhea.”

Several of the girls screamed while Poison said, “C’mon, sure it’s bad but it’s not that horrifying.”

“Have you ever experienced explosive diarrhea?”

Poison thought for a second. He knew what Ivy would say if he said no, so he instead said yes. In response she said, “Well I haven’t, I can only imagine how horrible it is, but it’s probably more horrifying imagining it, so clearly you wouldn’t understand.”

Poison, having no idea how to respond to that, simply slammed his head through a table.

“You okay, dude?” Leo asked.

“Yeah, this is less painful.”

“So as I was saying,” Ivy began. “She breezed off in a hurry, moving faster than a speeding bullet to find the ladies room. She kicked that shit right open and flew across the area with her pants down towards one open stall. She landed ass first right on that toilet seat.” Daisy held up a sign with a ‘10’ on it. “That was when it began. She began to let loose, massive amounts of chocolate syrup started pouring out of her as she struggled not to fly off the seat. The force of her blasts were random, coming out in bursts. The toilet was overflowing so much that the chocolate oozed out from beneath the cracks of the toilet. Her ass was hurting so badly but she just couldn’t stop. Numerous times she almost passed out; she clearly hadn’t prepared her anus. It was unknown just how long this lasted, but before she knew it, she’d woken up on the ground with her ass in the air. She quickly got up and felt much better. As she assumed the nightmare was over, she reached for the toilet roll holder only to discover, there was no toilet roll left.” There were even more screams this time.

“Really?” Poison said in disbelief.

“Hey, having nothing nearby to wipe yourself can be a terrifying experience.” Amber responded.

Alice nodded. “It can lead to you having skid marks in your underwear.”

“Ugh, that’s the worst kind of feeling.” Sakura added.

“Can I go next?” Goldia asked, raising her hand. The others nodded. “There was a super fighting robot from the year 2010, he was sent on a quest from a doctor of light to make his city safe again, you see there were these 6 other robots that were created to make the planet safe, but this wily old doctor double crossed the good doctor and stirred up chaos in this place. The evil scientist had alternative plans, to take over the place, he reprogrammed his brother and planned to rule over his own race, this hero’s name was-“

Toby raised his hand. “This doesn’t sound like its leading anywhere scary.”

“It’s not.”

“Well I’m fully convinced you could make it very scary if you put your mind to it.” Dawn said.

“I-I think you could make it the scariest thing ever!” Ivy replied, glaring at Dawn.

“You’re just saying that to get on her good side.”

“You’re one to talk! Stop butting in on our relationship!”

“Your relationship? I made her, I may not have been as open in the past but I’m making up for that.”

“Well I give her tons of upgrades, ones you never cared to give her. I treat Goldia as if she were a robot I created myself out of love.”

“Unlike that other robot who found you so unbearable it tried to kill you within a few days.” Poison retorted.

“I’ve given her a lot of upgrades myself, and I know more about her than you ever will!” Dawn said.

“Why you!”

“Please don’t fight.” Goldia interrupted. “I have enough love for the both of you.”

“While we’re doing this, I’ve got one.” Dawn said. “Now, there was this little girl once. She was a childhood friend of this boy and they went to a pool. She couldn’t swim but chose not to say anything. These kids that she didn’t like from their school were there too, they saw that she had barely moved from her spot and likely assumed she couldn’t swim, so they mocked her for it. In order to make them stop, she finally caved in and they dared her to swim in the very deep end of the pool. So she did, but was dragged underneath but a mysterious force. Her friend rushed over to save her from drowning but she was gone. She’d completely vanished. They searched the place, contacted her parents, etc. They never came across her. A little over a week later, odd things began to happen in that building. Noises could be heard in rooms that no-one was in; things would move from one spot to another randomly, dirty puddles would sometimes be found in the hallway.

But above all, people of all ages would suddenly go missing within that building. They say the ghost of that girl who drowned haunted that place and aside from killing those kids she didn’t like, she would also take other people’s lives, more so the ones who couldn’t swim just like her.” Dawn noticed Pandora was shaking somewhat. “Do you want me to stop, Pandora?”

“Hmph, I don’t care. Your story is stupid and ridi-“ Thunder outside sounded out of nowhere and made her scream before quickly regaining her composure.

“You’re not usually that expressive…”

They then heard the sound of a door closing somewhere outside the room. “W-what was that?” Pandora asked.

“Calm down, you big baby. It’s probably just one of the others.”

“Who isn’t here right now?” Toby asked as he looked around. To their surprise, everyone was already there.

Crystal noticed Ruby was worried. “Even if it’s out there, you’ll be safe, Ruby, since you’re pure.”

“What does that mean?”

“Never mind that, just calm down.”

“Is ‘pure’ an angel thing?” Goldia asked.

“No, it’s a body thing.” Dawn replied.

“I’m pure too.” Pandora raised her hand.

“I doubt that.” Damien replied.

“How dare you, I really am, thank you very much.”

“The noise was probably just the wind.” Gary shrugged. Half of them agreed to some extent if only to assure themselves. They then faintly heard the sound of a plate smash, which made some of them jump.

“It’s probably the ghost girl!” Daisy exclaimed. “She wants to drown us for trespassing on her property!” Half of them were panicking and whimpering over this.

Blake sighed and then punched through a wall, which got their attention pretty quickly. “Enough! Are you guys even thinking clearly? Even if there is a ghost out there and I’m not saying there is, but if it’s there then it has more reason to fear us then we have to fear it.”

“Yeah, none of us are normal people after all. Most of us are usually the unknown force coming to kill random dudes in a horror movie.” Ivy added. “Just think about it, half of us here are demons, there’s several angels, a vampire, a guy from this werewolf species-“

“I’m not a werewolf-“ Leo quickly said as Ivy continued.

“A hi-tech robot, 2 shinigami, an Aterlilic, whatever the hell Dawn is since she’s some undead human scientist with tentacle monster shapeshifter DNA or something, oh and an undead ex-Loli Ranger.”

“Thanks for noticing.” Fuka waved from across the room. “Not that you guys really look much like demons and angels anyway, since they really don’t have value gender much, not to mention real angels look like grotesque monsters but I digress.”

“For once my sister is right.” Damien said, walking over to her.

“Thank y-hey!”

“Let’s put this childish game to rest by simply going out there and finding this ghost, if it even exists.” Most of the others agreed to join.

Lolita turned to Pandora and asked, “Will you be alright?”

“O-of course, I ain’t afraid of no ghost! Something silly like this won’t sca-“

Suddenly, Ruby jumped out at her from the side as she yelled, “Jump scare!” Which made Pandora scream and cover her eyes. “Oh, sorry, I didn’t think it would be that effective.”

“It wasn’t effective at all, now leave me alone.” And so Ruby moved away from her. Everyone aside from Brian and Tyson left the room as they were still watching the movie in the dark.

“Hey, just in case I forget, I want my copy of Big Booty Bitches 12 back tomorrow.” Tyson said.

“Sure. Oh, that reminds me, I brought something special, now would be a good time to watch it.” Brian said, digging into a backpack.

“What, is it Big Booty Bitches 13?”

“Nope, Big Booty Bitches 14.”

“What?! That’s out?!?”

“Just this Tuesday, now’s a good time to watch it.”

“Hell yeah, jam that shit in, man. I’ll get the tissues.” Tyson said, getting up.

“Don’t be too long.”

The big group were walking down the hallways of the very large building with flashlights, hearing all kinds of strange noises but not seeing a thing. Pandora was wearing her “modern” outfit again with the words “Technically Legal” on the front.

“This is more boring than I thought it would be…” Amber said, trying to break the silence.

“I suppose I too got my hopes up.” Richard replied.

“I just wish the hallways weren’t so dark, where’s the switches?” Ivy asked.

“Don’t think there are any.” Rosie responded.

“What? That’s just stupid.”

“Why don’t you and Amber provide a bit more light with your fire?” Poison suggested.

“Oh, good idea.” And so she did, brightening up the area a little as she held a ball of fire in her hands.

As Pandora breathed a small sigh of relief, Ruby and Kate suddenly appeared beside her, threw their hands up and yelled, “Jump scare!” making Pandora scream again.

“Knock it off, Ruby.” Crystal scolded her.

“Sorry…”

As they shortly came to a big intersection with 2 paths, Kate said, “I think we’ll cover ground quick if we split up.”

Ivy slapped her. “Are you stupid? Splitting up is the worst idea!”

“It’s easier to get picked off that way if no-one’s close by.” Gary added.

“Maybe just somewhat smaller groups then, how’s that?” Kate asked.

“Alright, fine.”

As they were deciding how to split the group, Pandora noticed Lolita had suddenly vanished and looked around. “Lolita? Where did you go?” Lolita suddenly jumped out from around the corner right in Pandora’s face and threw her hands in the air as she said, “Jump scare.” As monotone as possible, and Pandora screamed as she did this.

“Really?” Damien said with a look of pity.

“I hate jump scares, okay? I want people to stop that…”

Lolita gasped and grasped her chest. “So cute…”

And so, Damien, Poison, Lolita, Pandora, Dawn, Kate, Blake, Goldia, Nookie and Fuka went one way. Ivy, Ruby, Gary, Crystal, Amber, Alice, Toby, Sakura and Daisy went down the other route. With Ivy’s group, it wasn’t long before they heard a crash coming from an opposite direction so Gary, Ruby & Crystal quickly took off.

As Damien’s group walked in silence, Pandora took out a briefcase, placed it on the ground and bent down to open it. As Lolita walked up beside her, she said, “Pandora, wear longer jeans.”

“I’ll consider it.”

"If the ghost really is a girl, I'll leave the work to you, Harry. It's your forte after all." Damien said.

"You just implied something highly offensive, and I'm deeply insulted."

They searched all kinds of changing rooms and staff rooms, with Goldia carrying a keyboard and pressing a single chord anytime there was a sudden movement. As the paths and areas became more open-ended, they soon began to separate from the group one-by-one. They occasionally saw things move in the shadows and took off without mentioning anything. Soon it was just Poison, Pandora and Dawn walking together.

“How the hell is this place so big?” Dawn asked.

“Let’s just wait somewhere safe for the others to meet us.” Pandora suggested.

“Suck it up, you baby. Geez, didn’t think a stupid story would scare you so much.”

“Maybe you should think carefully next time.” Poison replied.

“Okay, darling.”

“Please don’t.”

After a while, a door opened by itself on the left. As Dawn chose to go into the room, the door closed behind her. It wasn’t until several moments later Pandora noticed and began to freak out. “W-where did she go?!”

“She’s probably playing a prank on you.” Poison said. As he began to walk, Pandora pulled on his jacket, as he turned around she held out her hand.

“Hold my hand.”

“…Seriously?” Poison sighed. “Fine.”

“Just so you know I wouldn’t fart in your face.”

Poison, completely stunned by this, said, “Wow…I just, I don’t know how to respond. I’ve gotta give you credit.”

“That was a compliment.”

“That makes it even more confusing.”

On the other end, Ivy’s group were casually walking down a corridor as Richard was talking with Toby. “Oh, Toby, I just remembered. I have a few new story recommendations for you.”

“Really? Thanks! Wait, do these have any NTR? Because you know I hate NTR. I would kill you if these had NTR.” Toby glared at him.

Richard laughed. “I assure you, the stories are so sugar-coated you’ll overdose on the atmosphere.”

They then heard the sound of something sliding down the corridor nearby. The others looked at each other before continuing. The sliding got louder over time, making a disturbing, “DRR…DRR…DRR…” sound.

“What is that?” Sakura asked.

“I don’t know but it’s very slowly coming this way!” Alice exclaimed, dramatically turning around and pointing behind them in slow-motion.

The figure, struggling to even stay upright, began to walk into their area of vision. Ivy turned to Daisy and said, “Daisy, do your stomach jiggle thing!”

“Ehh?!”

“It’ll distract it!”

“B-but-“

“Fine, if not your stomach, then make your a-“

“Alright, I’ll do it!” Daisy said, lifting her jumper. As she did so, the figure stopped in its tracks and tilted its head, as if it were confused. Daisy noticed the others had run and so she did too.

Back with Poison and Pandora, as they passed by a toilet, Pandora asked, “Can you come in with me?”

“I think we both know I can’t.”

“Can you at least stay by the door?”

“Yes, just go, please.”

She kept asking whether he was still out there which got annoying rather fast. There were a few ghosts wondering around as he waited, which he saw but ignored. As Pandora was washing her hands and looked in the mirror, she saw a little girl covered in dirt with hair covering most of her face suddenly appear a few feet behind her. She quickly turned around with a gun, shaking uncontrollably, but the girl was gone. She quickly ran out, grabbed Poison’s hand and said, “Let’s go.” as she dragged him with her.

“Did something happen?”

“No, no, it’s fine.”

The ghosts finally stopped playing around and actually attacked some of the others, as Daisy noticed when she saw Gary, Ruby and Crystal fighting a horde of them down one corridor.

Poison stopped to go to the bathroom as he said, “Hey, I’ve just gotta go quickly-“

“No! You can’t!”

“I’ll be quick; I’ll just take a short while.”

“A short while is all they need! I’m coming with you!”

“No you aren’t.” Pandora clung to him as he tried to walk. “You’re being annoying now.”

“Don’t leave me alone! I’m a delicate, young, beautiful girl who needs your help, Mr. White Knight!”

“I’m not afraid to hit you.” He futilely tried to push her off him. “Just think about things you hate, what about your list?”

She let go and reached down her top to pull out a black notebook. “I hate jump scares, running taps, supernatural mysteries, spam-” as she went on, Poison went to the bathroom. Pandora could feel an eerie breeze after a while and someone whispering in the silent hallway. Just then, Nookie came around the corner, waving to her, surprising her so suddenly she ran off.

After catching her breath in an area she thought was safe, a phone nearby started ringing, so she found it in an empty room and picked it up. The person on the other end was wheezing and sounded like they had a cold. “yeah gurl, stomp on my face, rub your toes all over it, love that shit. Elbow drop my body, oh god, slap me in the face with your marshmellows, that really gets me going. oh yeah sit on me, treat me like a rusty chair, ignore that Twinkie beside your thigh. wait don’t just sit on my body, while I love your warm ass print on my clothes and smelling your hair, your ass belongs rightfully on my face, plop it up there, yeah, that gets me going. grind on my nose like a cheese grater. suffocate me with your plump ass that smells like roses, I can’t control it, my Twinkie rises again. I’ll suck the farts right out of that glorious hole like bubble-gum, let out your bodily fluids on me, I love it when girls do that, their pee-“ Hearing far more than enough, she finally put the phone down. 

As she walked around another corner, Kate jumped out yelling, "Jump scare!” Pandora screamed then punched her in the stomach as Kate let out a cry of pleasure. “Ahn<3 So rough~”

“Stop that.” Pandora said.

“Sorry, anyone else with you right now?”

“Not at the moment, it’s…just me…and you…” Realizing what she just said, she jumped out the way as Kate attempted to grab her.

“Damn, should’ve moved faster. Oh well, since we finally have some time alone, I can’t let this opportunity pass me by.” She charged at Pandora, swinging wildly at her which made it easy for Pandora to predict her movements and eventually hit her with a palm to the face. Kate bent backwards from the force of the blow but quickly stood upright again. She began attempting to use kung fu, combining it with breakdancing moves which confused Pandora but she was still able to defend against it. As Pandora tried to hit her with a roundhouse kick, Kate flipped into the air and did a really long bicycle kick that Pandora defended against by moving back while quickly drawing two katanas. After a few moments, Pandora swung at her twice during an opening but Kate effortlessly dodged and ended up behind her as she did a spinning bird kick in mid-air.

Pandora hopped back just before Kate landed and activated her Shinigami Overdrive, sprouting 4 more arms as she said, “I’ve had enough of your nonsense!” With a katana formed of dark energy in the other 4 arms, Pandora rapidly jabbed the blades at her while Kate moonwalked while waving her arms wildly, avoiding every attack. “Time I ended this…” Pandora thought to herself as the four dark arms threw the swords and drew knives, attempting to aim the four knives at her forehead, throat, heart and crotch. Kate deflected all four one at a time within half a second effortlessly and knocked Pandora back with a palm to the stomach. Kate leapt forward and attacked with a roundhouse kick that Pandora ducked under. As Pandora tried to stab her, Kate deflected both blades and knocked them out of her hands, followed by a sweep kick. Just as Pandora was knocked off her feet, Kate yelled, “Opening!” as she tackled Pandora to the ground, knocking the wind out of her and reverting her back to her normal form.

“Man, you sure are a feisty one, but I don’t mind that.” Kate started to unbutton her jeans. “Now, time to see what’s really in Pandora’s Box…” She was suddenly hit by Poison who kicked her in the face, knocking her unconscious and off Pandora, who he then helped up.

“Please don’t run off like that.” He said.

“I’m willing to raise you to 4 ½ hearts.”

“Thanks, I guess.”

“I don’t understand it. She defeated me as if I were nothing, until this point I assumed she was a weak buffoon, yet she countered half my moves so easily that it seemed like she wasn’t even trying. Ever since I came back, I’ve been on a big losing streak, like everyone level grinded in my absence.”

“You could say that. Kate’s an odd one, when she wants something, you just can’t stop her. If she seriously wants to hug you, any attempts to resist are futile for almost everyone.”

“Almost everyone?”

“So far just the certain people at the top of the food chain can put her down for good.”

“Interesting…”

In the other large areas, most of the others weren’t very far from each other now that the ghosts started to make their presence known. While they were knocking about the ghosts like rag dolls, more and more began to show up over time and slowly began to overwhelm some of them. As Ivy prepared to shoot a large beam of fire at dozens of ghosts approaching her, Goldia suddenly stepped ahead of her and said, “I’ll handle this, my lady.” Ivy stopped and watched, anticipating what powerful ability Goldia had in mind. She stared at the horde of ghosts while they did the same; this went on for nearly half a minute before Goldia started doing the Macarena. Ivy was dumbfounded, as were the ghosts who joined in shortly after.

“…What is this?” Ivy asked, clearly confused.

“Oh, I put that in her programming.” Dawn replied.

“You felt that was important?”

“Of course, oh, that too.” She pointed at Goldia as she was now doing the Crash Dance.

“Niiiiiiice.”

“Hey, Macarena.” Alice said, noticing the crowd far behind her just before running over and joining in.

Meanwhile, Damien and Lolita tracked the ghost girl to a changing room. Damien knocked her across the room by ripping a bench out of the ground and smacking her with it. She slid along the ground but quickly got to her feet through jump-cut movements and launched most of her hair at him like projectiles. He trapped some of it underneath a locker, and began slashing the rest in half when Lolita dropped down beside the girl. She called back some of the hair to defend but Lolita easily cut through it, hitting her multiple times across the chest and kicking her into a locker. She retaliated by hitting Lolita with a hair typhoon just as Damien threw several large stone spears at her. She quickly moved and began firing back. A dark portal appeared in the ground nearby and Lolita flew up, hitting the girl with an uppercut and knocking her back with a downward kick. The ghost quickly ran, knocking the door off its hinges as she fled. 

Just then, Damien’s phone started ringing. As he answered it, a quiet and raspy voice on the other end said, “7 days…”

“I beg your pardon?”

Pandora, who was on the other end, cleared her throat. “Let’s go to the carnival in 7 days. Lolita’s coming too.”

“I’m not a carnival type of person.”

“You’d better come, or I’ll sit on you.”

“Normally I wouldn’t say anything, but that’s really not much of a threat.”

“I’m rather heavy.”

“I appreciate the honesty, even if I don’t see it that way, but that’s beside the point. I’ll think about it.”

Back with the others, realizing that as ghosts, they should be killing people, they took the best course of action. The majority of them fused together to create a large eldritch abomination so horrible that for sanity reasons it can only be described as a large tentacle monster. Ruby, finally meeting up with Ivy again, stood beside her and nodded. She stuck out her fist as she said, “From the skies of Heaven.” Ivy fist bumped her as she responded, “To the depths of Hell.” They both powered up before yelling, “Let’s rock!” and charged at the beast. The monster opened its mouth and instantly fired a large beam that hit them and sent them flying. They quickly charged the beast again, this time avoiding the beams and tentacles as they began pummelling it with no mercy. The two flew out of the way as Leo blasted it away with a concentrated blast of water, followed by Gary calling down lightning on the beast. Meanwhile, Poison threw several tornados that cut the beast all over and kept it in place while Gary repeatedly struck it with lightning. Everyone else joined in on ganging up on the monster with their own abilities when suddenly Tom appeared.

“Oh, hey Tom.” Ivy said, everyone else also greeted him.

“What? Earlier today you guys all acted like he didn’t exist!” Rosie exclaimed.

“Don’t be silly, who the hell could forget Tom?”

“Yeah, now’s not the time for jokes, Rosie.” Poison added.

Rosie sighed. “Whatever, I don’t even care.”

“I’ll handle this.” Tom said, running up and uppercuting the beast so hard it flew into space. While in mid-air, he spun around and said. “I’m happy I could be of assistance, but now I must go, my planet needs me.” He stiffly flew off and vanished into a green screen halfway in the air. 

Meanwhile, Kate woke up in one of the empty hallways. She walked around randomly and as she opened a closet door, the ghost girl was standing right there. They stared at each other for a few seconds, and then Kate hugged her, catching the ghost by surprise. She struggled to free herself and claw her face off but Kate maintained her grip as she walked. “Aren’t you the cutest little thing, but you’re really dirty. Let’s go take a bath together!” And so they did as one of the rooms had a bath for some reason, so Kate got in after forcing in the ghost and forcefully cleaned every area as the ghost begged her to stop. She cleaned the undead right off her and now her hair was silky smooth, her clothes were clean and her first instincts were no longer to kill. She hugged Kate and the two slept in the bathtub, with not a single person caring where Kate was that night.

That morning, everyone was getting their things and preparing to leave etc. As Brian was packing his bag, he said, “So what did you think?”

“It was easily one of the better ones. Right behind 9, 7 and 2 I think.”

“I always preferred 8 to 9, but I agree.”

Pandora wore her normal Victorian style dress and as she looked in a mirror, she saw the ghost of the girl, who no longer looked creepy and waved at her. Kate walked over and said, “Hey, just wanna apologise for last night. I didn’t mean to come off as some sick molester.”

“Well you did, which just reinforces my dislike of you.”

“Sorry, I have a hard time expressing my feelings. I just really like you and wanna know so much about any new friends I make, especially special young girls such as yourself.”

“Friends?”

“Yeah, I consider you one.”

“My friendship rating starts at 3 hearts.”

“So what am I?”

“-6.”

“I’m that low?!?” Kate thought for a second, took out her special rocket launcher, “The Destroyer” and gave it to Pandora.

Pandora looked at it then said, “-2.”

“I’m still a minus?!?”

As Ivy was almost done packing, Poison walked over. She sighed. “Yesterday was weird.”

“More like normal for us.”

“Yeah, I suppose.”

“Back when we were more about using horror tropes for cheap laughs and less about having vulgar humor at every opportunity.”

“I guess I do like it a little more sombre overall.”

“And here I thought you liked it as rough as possible.” They both laughed for a moment then stopped. “I’m going to leave those kinds of jokes to you…”

“Yeah, that felt a little unusual.”

Everyone was getting onto the ship as Poison went on. “Oh, I won the bet by the way.”

“Are you honestly saying you didn’t snark once?”

“I did, but you made more sexual comments than I snarked and you made them first.”

“Fine, I don’t mind a little role-play either way. You be the master for a day and I’ll be the servant.”

“Master and servant was never actually a thing.” Poison said as they got on. “And why is that always the first thought on your mind?” He shut the door just before the ship took off and flew into the distance while the ghost girl waved from the beach as Kate waved back.
« Last Edit: 30 July, 2013, 03:31:04 pm by Peac0ck » Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: