Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 04:23:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Something Something Demonic Something Ever

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Something Something Demonic Something Ever  (Read 16422 times)
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #30 on: 16 December, 2009, 09:48:11 am »

TMEDCE: Chapter 5 – PAL 3000

She quickly grabbed her scythe by the computer and made her way upstairs and along the dark corridor ahead of her into the second door on the right where Poison was sleeping. She raised her scythe above her head, but then remembered it would be better to take him into the basement and actually make a robot body before doing this.

She spent the next few hours building the large robot body from other scrap robot parts and metal found in certain areas outside the house. The robot was quite blocky with a red antenna and a big glass red eye on its face...

...After the frustratingly long day, PAL tucked Ivy into bed and gave her a good night kiss, despite having no lips, and then left the room to make preparations in order to kill her the very next day.

“I can’t let you do that, Ivy..."

...“I’m firing mah lasers, Ivy.” PAL said while shooting lasers...

...“No. It’s that I’ll never be able to find good help and be stuck with a crappy servant like you forever, and the one servant I did like tried to kill me! So now I gotta settle with a useless load like you.”

...“Ahh, I almost forgot. This robot is still capable of working with just electricity, so I’ll just send it after a certain angel.” She grinned as she charged PAL again, set the option to ‘Kill’ and pointed to Ruby who was hiding in the bushes outside. PAL walked right through the wall in the living room and gave chase as Ruby ran off down the street...

Incidentally, I laughed out loud at all of this. I lol'd at the bolded after reading the italics...fantastically well done. *reads last chapter*

*reads last chapter*

I loved it. I couldn't even stifle my laughter.
« Last Edit: 16 December, 2009, 05:43:00 pm by Wombo Combo » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: