Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 08:47:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Something Something Demonic Something Ever

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Something Something Demonic Something Ever  (Read 15458 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #270 on: 30 October, 2010, 04:41:12 pm »

I figured, for Halloween, why not? It gives me an excuse to use this idea anyway, and what's amusing is that I started this story the day after Halloween. Turned out to be a hell of a lot longer than I expected.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TMEDCE: OVA (Because the number 41 is stupid) - The Good, The Bad, and the Willard

Somewhere in the area of Adabat Central City, in an unknown location…

It was a month since the events of universal travel. Inside a room was a single large rectangular table with four seats on each side and one seat ahead of them. Many torches lit the room and there was a water container in the corner. There were currently six figures sitting around the large table. These figures were the same applicants which showed up for the previous meeting hosted by Willard: Ivy, Poison, Amber, Adol, Omar whose spot was substituted by a robot, and joining them this time would be Masterman. Damien entered the room dressed in a tux, the camera focusing on him from a low angle as he said, “Ladies and gentlemen!” He sat ahead of them at the table with a clipboard. “Thank you all for taking the time to join me. You all know me as Damien, prince of darkness, but that‘s not important; I have assembled a number of characters here for one reason, and its to do with Willard.”

Adol raised his hand. “Umm, shouldn’t you do the roll call?”

“**** it! I ain’t got time for that ****! You all know each other by now so who cares? Anyway, my sources tell me a few days from now on Sunday night, Willard will be receiving a special present from another cosmic horror he knows.”

Ivy raised her hand. “Yeah, who is this cosmic horror?”

“The big guy everyone knows about.”

“I still have no idea who you’re talking about.”

“Its not important, okay? Anyway, this special present is said to grant any wish you want for whoever uses it, but it can only be used once.” This got everyone’s attention, regardless of how absurd it sounded. “Now the reason we’re here, is to ambush Willard and take this mysterious item for ourselves.”

Amber raised her hand. “Do we really have to go that low? It must be possible to share, right?”

“No! Its for one person, and besides, we’re all evil here! Everyone for themselves!”

“I’m not that evil.” Poison said, raising his hand.

“That’s a total lie.” Ivy retorted. “Remember that stand-up comedian act a whole bunch of demons went to go see, and the one telling the jokes was this timid demon girl. Sure, she sucked and most of them were booing her, but what was really hurtful was how you snarked at every crappy joke she told and continued to personally bully her.”

“What? I wasn’t bullying her! Come on, she should be used to that kind of behaviour! I got used to it…”

“Well your snarking was awfully mean that time.” Amber replied. “Was quite funny to see her beat you up after the show though.”

“She jumped me, I’m sticking to my story. Besides, after I formally apologized and explained that I wasn’t personally attacking her, we got along pretty well and I helped her with her act, though she tends to blush a lot around me…” Poison’s phone suddenly rang and he answered it. “Hello?”

It was Gary. “Your harem protagonist powers are growing, man.”

“They don’t exist, Gary.” He replied before hanging up. “Wait, how did he even know what I was talking about…”

“Anyway,” Damien continued. “I’ll inform you all on the details on where Willard will be picking up the package next Friday, which is Halloween.”

Rosie entered the room and took a seat beside Amber, saying, “Sorry, had to go to the bathroom, what did I miss?”

“Here’s a sheet containing the basic info.” Damien said, handing her it.

“Why didn’t you just do that at the start, man?” Masterman asked.

“Because then this meeting would’ve been pointless.”

“Hey, the vampire chick, you don’t have any standard weaknesses, right?” Masterman asked as he turned to Rosie.

“Yeah.”

“Would you still die if you took a stake to the heart?”

“Wouldn’t almost anyone die from a stake to the heart?”

“Good point.”

“So MM,” Adol began, “I heard you got arrested in this theatre. What happened?”

“Oh yeah, there was this fine ass chick I tried to chat up, but she was underage and her parents called the cops on me. In my defense, it was pretty dark, and from what I could see, she had a smoking hot body for her age.”

“I hear ya, man. I love all my students where I teach, strictly speaking at first, and physically when the time comes. I’ve always loved jailbait, there’s nothing like doing it with a chick who looks older than she is, its always enjoyable.”

“What, do you take advantage of all your students?”

“No, just the developed ones so I have an excuse. I’m an Ephebophile…I like young teenage girls.”

“You’re a sick bastard, man.”

Amber raised her hand. “Y’know, I can kinda sympathize. I met this great guy recently, he was sweet, and funny, and pretty smart, though I was pretty depressed when he told me he was gay, so I raped him.”

Rosie yawned and then said, “That’s nice…wait, what?”

“And you said you weren’t evil.” Ivy commented.

“Its not evil! He enjoyed it too after a while!”

“**** is a special kind of evil.” Poison replied.

“Tru dat.” Masterman nodded.

“Well Adol agrees with me, right, Adol?” Amber asked.

“Sure.”

“Adol’s not right in the head so that isn’t saying much.” Damien replied. “Anyway, we’re rapping this up now. I gotta leave since Lolita is making dinner and won’t like it if I’m late.”

“You’re not the complete monster you used to be.” Poison replied.

“Don’t get me wrong, I’m still pretty damn evil, but I just don’t feel the need to do evil things just to justify my status unlike some people.” He said, glancing at Ivy. “Lets take an orphanage for example. I wouldn’t burn it down just because it happened to be there, but if I was talking with a friend as I walked by it and the loud noise made it hard to speak to them, then I’d burn it down for pissing me off, and probably seal the exits for shits and giggles.”

“Fair enough.”

“Alright, this meeting is adjourned.” Damien said, getting to his feet.

“Wait, what will Willard be wearing on that day?” Amber asked.

“I don’t even remember what he regularly wears.” He said before walking off. Ruby had overheard the meeting, as she had placed a tracer on Poison’s jacket, as well as Spring and Floyd heard the meeting using the same method with Masterman.

---

Now its time for: Reipa Girl, tell ‘em!

Lolita sat at an office desk with the camera facing her. She pointed as she said, “Yooooooou.” completely deadpan. “Welcome again to my Q&A section which has been set up. First caller, you’re on the air.”

“Are you related to the Grim Reaper?”

“Sadly, I am not. I am just a dead person fortunate enough to be hired to help out and make his job a little easier.”

“How many of you guys are there?”

“Around 12. Though Pandora isn’t much help, and she likes opening her box at inappropriate moments for shits and giggles. Next caller.”

“I heard the Grim Reaper occasionally does work for Dracula, is that true?”

“Yes, he pays surprisingly well, or so I‘ve been told.”

“Hi there, if I stalk a young girl for over a year, could I hope to get some princess ****?”

“No, because you suck. You need the protagonist gene, or at least the harem gene. Next caller.”

“Is there really no Foe Yay between Ivy and Ruby?”

“That’s none of my business. Next question.”

“Why you so mean?”

“My character alignment has no effect on my attitude. I say what I think, and if it hurts people in the process, so be it. I take no sides. Just as dark is not always evil, good is not always nice. I may be quite an **** to most people, intentionally or not, but my job still leans more towards being good. Or I guess you could just say, I’m dead inside.” She paused for the laugh track. “Next caller please.”

“Yeah, umm, I’ve got a lot of things I’ve seen that I wanna ask about.”

“Fire away.”

He took a deep breath. “Why did those Sonic characters appear at first then just fade out of existence? How can Ivy be a tsundere when it seems clear that she likes Poison from all the perverted comments and attempted ****? Why did half the episodes seem like the same aspects just jumbled up slightly? Why does Poison seem fond of young girls? Also, I call bullshit on them never doing the deed in 20 years or 10 years or whatever. I’m sure there’s a hentai OVA somewhere out there, or its just off camera but I digress. And what kind of amulet can continuously bring you back to life? How can you eat an amulet and do it without choking? Wouldn’t its power be used up the first time Ruby’s body is torn to shreds? Why was Damien able to manipulate metal that one time? What happened to half the cast during most of season 2? Who created that room connecting the parallel universes together? Why are there only 23 parallel universes? Who is Gary’s dad? Why did AU Ruby wait so long to kill AU Ivy?”

After a few moments of silence, Lolita then said, “I will refrain from answering all those questions, and I’ll send a calendar with pictures of myself if you stop asking.”

“…Deal.”

“Next caller, please.”

“OH GOD, YOU’RE SO HOT. I LOVE YOUR SHOW, I’VE GOTTEN OFF TO IT A DOZEN TIMES.”

“Thanks for sharing.”

“WAIT, WAIT. What’s your sexual preferences?”

“I’m Damiensexual.”

“BUT YOU’RE MY WAIFU, I WON’T ALLOW THAT BEAST TO HAVE YOU!”

“What’s your name?”

“Oh, its Sakura Haji.”

Lolita checked her list for the name, and moved it from 4 years later to tomorrow. “It says here your death is approaching. I’ll be over tomorrow to kill you, and don‘t bother running, because I will find you.”

“You’re coming to my house? Oh boy! I’ll get the lube and anal beads!” 

“You do that, it‘ll make your death rather special. Next caller.”

“Hi there. Do male demons also have tails? And are all demons tails sensitive?”

“Yes, I should know, and no, sadly not. Next.”

“Umm, is it okay to **** someone you like?”

“That depends, do they like you back?”

“Y-yeah, I think…”

“Then it should be fine. In this day and age, people are still reluctant to believe a girl can **** a guy, so for those who can, thankfully its easier to get away with it, so have fun, princess.”

“I-I’m not a princess.”

“But you wanna be a rapist?”

“N-no, you just sa-”

“But would your peers believe you if I denied it?”

“…I don’t like talking to you.”

“Are you mad?”

“No, I’m not mad.”

“Why not?”

“What, do you get your sick kicks out of pissing me off?”

“Yes, actually, it amuses me. Some of your friends feel the same way because getting you mad is funny.”

“Oh, its funny, is it? You ****! I oughta strangle you with your own spine! I hate you all!” She said before hanging up.

“That’s all we have time for, bye-bye!” Lolita waved.

---

On the week leading up to Halloween, seeing as Ruby was likely to show up, Ivy decided it was best to turn the public against her by dressing up exactly like her Justice attire and going around doing evil deeds to disgrace her name, an idea Poison thought she was too keen on as she drooled while thinking about it.

She stood in front of a mirror in her room dressed as Justice, with a black outfit, her long hair tied into pigtails, and even dyeing her hair to complete the look. “So how do I look?” She asked, turning to Poison.

“Like a potential super heroine.”

“Oh yeah, Adol said this kind of hairstyle is good because of the handlebars, what did he mean by that?”

“With your perverted mind, I’m surprised you don’t already know.”

And so she made her way to Earth to ruin the image of the ridiculously idealistic angel of justice, doing things such as robbing food stores, blowing up buildings, helping criminals get away with crimes, and leaving the toilet seat up. During these few days Ruby hadn’t taken notice, since she spent her time at home playing Wii Fit. A few days later, it was time to get everything started to snatch the mysterious gift from Willard’s hands.

On the demonic planet, Ivy, Poison, Damien and Rosie were in her room playing a 4-player beat-em-up video game on the edge of her bed. “Okay, you guys, I’ll do my best to hold off that swarm of goblins while you go on ahead.” Damien said.

“I’ll keep the gates open. You guys need to co-operate by going down the top and bottom paths.” Rosie added.

“Alright, I’m on top.” Ivy said.

“And why are you on top?” Poison asked.

“Because I’m taking the lead, and I’ll do a better job than you will.”

“How do you know? You did a crappy job last level by the way.”

“That’s not my fault! You were too slow to keep up, and you couldn’t go more than three rounds on the gauntlet!”

“Hey! My health was low because you attacked from behind in a game where we can hurt each other by accident!”

“Fine then! You be on top!”

“Hey, there’s another circular path down there.”

“N-not there, that place is dirty…”

“Hey Ivy, can you hold this sausage in your inventory, mine is full of milk.”

“O-okay, but be gentle, its my first time…having that food item in my inventory, I mean. How much does it recover anyway?”

“69hp.”

“Wow…well it does look pretty big.” After a few moments, Poison set off a trap and died. “See? I should have taken the lead!”

“Hey! You died twice last level!”

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!” she yelled.

“AAAARRRRGGGGGHH!” he yelled back.

“I hate you!”

“I hate you too!”

After an awkward period of silence, Rosie then said, “Was I the only one thinking dirty thoughts?”

“I wish I could unhear it.” Damien replied.

“Cockblocker! Uhh, I mean Gamestopper!” Amber yelled as she leaped into the room.

“I never thought I’d hear a succubus of all people say that…” Poison remarked.

“C’mon guys, its almost time, isn’t it?” Amber said. Noticing this, they stopped playing and were making their way to the area.

Meanwhile, Gary and Crystal were in Ruby’s room as she was getting ready. “So a certain someone has been parading as me, huh? And possibly allies and enemies alike will be at this designated location.” Ruby said, voicing the info given to her.

“This could get chaotic.” Crystal said.

“Yeah, it doesn’t sound good.” Gary replied. “We should be rather cautious.”

“Cautious? Screw that!” Ruby had the last bits of her outfit ready. She put on her gloves as she said, “Lets.”, tightened her utility belt while saying, “Get.” and put on her mask and smiled as she said, “Dangerous.” she then turned to them. “Huh, why haven’t I used that one before…”

Later that night, a mysterious individual met with Willard behind a building beside the sea. He was handed a blue rectangular box before the figure vanished. Shortly after, Damien dropped down to his right. “Ahh, Damien, its nice to see you again.”

“Can’t say I feel the same way.” Poison, Rosie and Amber dropped down a moment afterwards. Willard smirked before firing a wave of darkness at Damien who summoned a rock wall then threw the remains at him. Willard leaped up, avoiding the large fireballs and gusts of wind Poison and Amber fired, while evading Rosie’s swings. Willard fired back at her, who dodged the waves using her flexible acrobatic skills. Poison drew his blade and attacked him, dodging the various swings which Willard attempted to land. Willard was then hit from behind by Damien, dropping the box, only for it to be picked up by Rosie. At that moment, Crystal flew in and kicked her, picking up the box as she landed. “I’ll be taking this.” Poison charged at her, leaping back a moment later as a beam of lightning flew by.

Poison threw a large ball of wind which split into various smaller balls of concentrated air. Gary sped up his movement by charging his body with lightning in order to move fast enough to evade the shots then launched himself into the air as Poison fired a large tornado at him. Gary repeatedly sent ray’s of lightning from above at Poison, who moved fast enough to dodge them and fire back. Nearby, Crystal leaped over Amber as she struck with a sliding tackle, blocked a wave of darkness from Willard but was then hit by a clothesline as Rosie ran by. Damien grabbed the box and took off as some of the others began firing at him.

Meanwhile, Ivy was dressed again as Justice, waiting in the middle of a street for something. The cars passing by took notice but continued moving. The police soon arrived, attempting to take her in due to the crimes done earlier that week, but she sent them flying with a wave of fire as she continued waiting. Shortly after, Ruby arrived in her Justice attire and dropped down, pointing at Ivy who was wearing the same costume. “You.”

“I assume you’re aware of the circumstances.”

“Yeah, you trying to ruin my good name. You’ve done some cruel things, but this is too far.”

“Then lets settle this here. This is the final battle!”

“You always say that…”

“Well I mean it…somewhat, partially…”

One cop turned to another and said, “Hey, which one is the bad guy?”

“I’m the hero here!” Ruby yelled.

“Yeah but you two do kinda look alike…”

“She’s got longer hair than I do! And a tail!” The cops continued to debate it between each other while she sighed. Ivy shoulder tackled her while she was distracted, knocking her into a car and following up with a punch across the face. Ruby evaded the next punch and threw her into another car across the street. Ruby picked up half a dozen objects and threw them using her psychokinesis, Ivy managing to dodge them as she began to close the gap and launched two beams in the shape of fiery dragons. Ruby leaped back onto a building window and flew around avoiding them until they eventually touched each other and exploded.

Ivy pointed her hand elsewhere as she said, “Y’know, one good thing about being evil is that we don’t have as much limitations. For instance, if I attacked other civilians, you’d be obligated to save them, right?” She grinned before firing a beam of fire from her hand at a car. Ruby charged in that direction and pushed a car of passengers out of the way a moment before Ivy tackled her and they crashed through an office window. As Ruby got to her feet Ivy hit her with a knee to the face, followed by hitting her with a chair. She attempted to whack her again with a monitor, but Ruby slid under her, grabbed her neck trying to do an RKO and slammed her into a table. She took a few moments to recover and get up, at which point Ruby grabbed her tail and began squeezing it.

Ivy stared at her until she stopped. “So it doesn’t work, huh? I figured your tail would be rather sensitive…”

“Thankfully not.” She tried to punch her but Ruby quickly put up a shield. Ivy rapidly punched the shield, slowly weakening her control over it. While distracting her with repeated punching, Ivy grabbed Ruby’s leg with her tail and pulled her as she yelled, “Get over here!” with a punch to the face she sent her flying and as Ruby recovered, Ivy hit her again with a large ball of fire, sending her flying out a window. Using a grapping hook, she grabbed Ivy’s right leg, causing her to sigh before being flung out the same window.

Ruby crashed through the window of a train and landed in an empty seat, shocking some others nearby while somewhat dizzy from the impact. She recovered in time to see Ivy flying at her with her scythe drawn, attempting to impale her, and missing as Ruby leaped out the way. Ruby took out her double-sided spear and they fought with their weapons while one kid dressed as Freddy Krueger recorded it. Another dressed as Jason Voorhees said, “Dude, are you seriously tapping this?”

“Of course, man! This **** will get tons of views on Youtube.”

Ivy managed to chop her spear in half, so Ruby strapped the halves to both arms. Ivy took the opportunity to strap her scythe blade to her right arm and grabbed a knife which the Freddy boy had thrown her, explaining that it makes it a little more even to his friend. Any civilians tended to move out of the way as they moved down the train attacking each other. As they passed a train stop, people saw Ruby repeatedly jabbing Ivy in the chest shortly before Ivy slashed her twice followed by a punch to the face. She grabbed Ruby, swung her round and threw her out the window, then took a seat a moment later.

Ruby crashed through another office building actually filled with workers, creating quite a bit of property damage from the broken desks, monitors and the wall. She quickly got to her feet and flew off, flying at extreme speeds until she spotted the train again. On the train, Ivy was being questioned by a train inspector who asked if she had any ID so she showed him her passport. “Miss, here it says your age is ‘Legal’”

“Isn’t that what counts?”

“Not on my watch.” A second later, Ruby tackled Ivy, knocking them out onto the train tracks. Another train was speeding towards them when the driver spoke into an intercom. “Sir, there’s these two girls fighting on the train tracks!”

“Damnit Bob, have you been getting high again?”

“No sir, I swear its true!”

“That’s what you said about those two girls you happened to see months ago, even though there was no evidence. Just drive the damn train and lay off that stuff.”

“Yes sir…” And so he hit them, sending the two flying in midair.

Back in the middle of the streets, Damien drifted round a corner on skates made out of concrete, with a flying scorpion robot chasing him, piloted by Omar who fired lasers which Damien narrowly avoided and threw spikes at. Crystal and Amber caught up, firing at him, he then evaded an incoming tornado and dropped the package while doing so. Rosie quickly picked it up seconds before being hit by Spring and Floyd’s car which arrived. As Poison and Gary rushed in to retrieve the box, the two opened fire on them, causing them to scatter. Omar flew by and grabbed the box with a robot hand, the others giving chase as he took off.

Loli Red and Loli Green were trick or treating down a street, dressed in Power Rangers suits. As an elderly woman gave them some apples, Tsundere-chan glanced down at them and then looked up. “Apples? ****, where’s my candy?!” The woman simply closed the door on them, aggravating her, but it didn’t last as Omar flew by, followed by most of the others. Loli Red informed the other rangers as she and Loli Green followed. Masterman appeared flying a golden helicopter and rammed Omar as he said, “Hey, what’s up?”

“Masterman! You fool! I nearly dropped the box!”

“Then pass it here, man. I need that ****.”

“This creation is far too scientific for you to withstand. You just…you don’t even know!”

“Hey, don’t be tripping now.”

Adol landed on the helicopter and cut open the roof with his chainsaw. “Yeah, I don’t think you could handle it, MM.”

“Of course I could, because I’m Pringles.”

“lol.”

“Don’t hate.”

Lily happened to be nearby on a rooftop wearing a spy catsuit. She took out a rocket launcher and fired, getting a direct hit on Omar’s ship and bringing it down. She threw a flash grenade and as the others covered their eyes, she leapt in and grabbed the box. Lolita dropped down in front of her and asked, “Why are you here?”

“Just for the box. Personal reasons of course. You?”

“Likewise, prepare yourself.”

“Okay, on three. 1-” Lolita immediately drew a katana and sliced her left arm off. “…Now that was uncalled for. Fine, I’ll cheat as well.” She aimed above her head and fired at her life bar, causing a OHKO and running off. Poison fired gusts of wind which Lily avoided by somersaulting, stopping to answer his phone.

Ivy was on the line. “Poison, get here quickly! That foolish angel has this thing and she just nailed me in the ass!”

“Hold on, I’m coming.” Rosie chuckled slightly as he continued. “Where are you anyway?”

“Some construction site, I don’t know the place. Just hurry.”

“Yeah, yeah, be grateful, I’m coming.” Rosie continued laughing. “Oh, grow up…”

As Damien walked down a street, subconsciously creating stone walls to shield himself from the explosions going on, he threw a boulder which managed to hit Lily as he entered a convenience store. A baby resting in a carriage suddenly got to his feet and pulled out a magnum, an old man in a wheelchair wearing a yellow bathing robe revealed a miniature gatling gun from the hand rest as he appeared, a monkey wearing a fedora hat, shades and smoking a cigar appeared with an assault rifle on a bench. Spring and Floyd parked nearby, and loaded their shotguns as they got out, Loli Green and Lolita both arrived, and Masterman leaped out his helicopter with an uzi. There was an awkward silence as Spring flicked his cigar towards a trash can nearby. Floyd turned to Masterman and said, “Your move, Mattress.” As the cigar hit the trash and exploded, they all began running around firing at one another apart from Loli Green and Lolita.

Loli Green turned to her and said, “I know gun fu.” drawing her handguns.

“Show me.” She replied, doing the same.

Moving on, Poison happened to find Ivy and Ruby sitting beside an unfinished building talking, where Ivy had said that Nookie now has a wife and kids, not commenting on how the **** tentacle monsters even produce. Ivy noticed him and got to her feet. “There you are! What took you so long? I got nailed in the ass twice!”

“Sorry about that by the way.” Ruby replied. “Found a nail gun nearby.”

“You’re too slow! If I order you to kiss my royal foot, you should do so! If I order you to dress like a girl, you’ll do so!”

“No I won’t.”

“Yeah you will!”

“Nope.”

“Yes! I would pay friends to **** your ass! They’d **** you so ha-” She stopped to wipe some drool from her mouth. “They’d **** you sensele-” She wiped off more drool.

“Take your time…”

“Hi Poison!” Ruby waved.

“Hey Ruby…man, its been so long since I’ve said that.”

“I know what you mean.”

In the middle of the streets, the shootout continued, with most of the others taking cover and occasionally firing back while the old man drove around randomly firing at people. Loli Blue charged in, then retreated moments later when everyone else fired at her, since it was purely a gun fight. The old man managed to hit the baby in the arm as he took cover where Loli Blue was. “Aww ****! Hey, pass me your knife!”

“No way! Its mine!”

“I need the **** knife just for a second, geez!” She handed it over and he quickly dug out the bullet with the blade. Spring and Floyd fired at the wheelchair, damaging the side wheels while Loli Green leaped to the side and fired in midair, damaging his exhaust pipe, sending him spiralling out of control as the monkey leapt onto his head. He crashed through a glass window and was presumed to be dead, but Spring and Floyd unloaded 10 shotgun shells in him just in case.

Loli Black and Loli Yellow arrived during all the commotion, Loli Black looking over the spectacle as she said, “What the **** is this ****?” Lily shrugged before firing her rocket launcher at the two, Loli Black turning to the side and saying, “****, get that **** out my face.” As she punched it, sending it flying into a building which then exploded.

Lily then put it away. “Look, guys, this is silly. Why are we fighting over some stupid box?” she asked, having regained her arm while Rosie inspected a man who appeared to be dead outside the building on fire. “We’re just causing unnecessary destruction here. Besides, its Halloween and no-one’s in costume.” She continued, while Rosie looked around before feasting on the man.

Loli Yellow held up a sign saying, “Some of our ordinary outfits count as costumes.” while Amber quickly left to dress up as Morrigan Aensland. Ivy, Poison and Ruby arrived as this went on.

“Anyway, we should be doing Halloween themed things.” Lily ducked as Adol threw his chainsaw which lodged itself in a wall. “Like scaring people, going to haunted houses and stuff like that.”

“What’s the point when you’re a demon?” Ivy replied. “Besides, we’ve been to a haunted place, it was called Noisy Hill, but surprisingly wasn’t very noisy.”

“Speaking of which, I should get going soon. My daughter wants me to teach her to torment people with psychological problems.” Adol said, picking up his chainsaw.

“You have a kid?” Poison asked.

“Yep, she’s in capable hands. Her mother’s a nurse. Anyway, catch you round.” Adol waved goodbye as he took off.

“My Halloween point still stands.” Lily said.

“We shouldn’t scare Ivy too much now.” Poison began. “If you do she’ll-” before he could finish, she tried to punch him, and ended up hitting Gary who leaped towards them.

He crashed into a building and walked out rubbing his cheek. “I actually agree. Halloween only comes once a year.”

“How did it feel?” Poison asked.

“It felt wonderful…” He replied, a look of enlightenment on his face. “So about the Halloween thing again-”

Suddenly, a giant pumpkin monster! It crushed the mystery box as it appeared and roared loudly. Ruby looked up at it and said, “Well that was convenient…”

“Lets rap this up quickly.” Ivy said. Ruby grabbed the pumpkin using her psychokinesis, and held it against a building, holding it in place with iron poles. Ivy formed a large fiery harpoon and said, “When you get to hell, tell my dad I sent ya.” as she threw it. She struck the centre, and a delayed explosion occurred splitting it in four pieces. Poison fired a tornado which sliced it into dozens of small pieces, then Gary vaporized it completely as he called down a ray of lightning.

“You love that move, don’t you?” Poison asked.

“Its actually pretty fun.” He replied.

“Well with no reason to be here now, we should get going. I’m in the mood to riff a movie.” Poison said, walking off.

“That’s a great idea, foolish angel, wanna join us?”

“Its Ruby. I sometimes think you purposely don’t say my name.” She sighed as she followed them.

They all began to leave one after another and around the same time Damien was sitting on a rock golem walking through the streets as he talked to Willard on a phone. “Seems they’ve all stopped now.”

“So how was it?”

“Sadly not as much property damage as I expected. I mean, my sister and her friend have been known to cause quite a lot from what I’ve been told. Still it was good enough. Thanks for setting this up.”

“On the contrary, the idea was clearly yours, I just felt obliged to lend a hand. It has been a while since we worked together on a certain task.”

“Too true. Well I’d best be getting back, Lolita would be mad if my dinner got cold…”

“Ahh, young love.”

“Shut it, you old geezer. Besides, what was in that box anyway?”

“Its best not to know…” Willard said, chuckling before he hanged up.

Meanwhile, in a dark room the two kids from earlier were looking up the video of Ivy and Ruby fighting on the train which they uploaded and noticed it already had 8,000 views. The one dressed as Freddy turned and said, “See? didn’t I say this would get views?”

“Yeah, yeah…”
« Last Edit: 30 October, 2010, 04:49:17 pm by Stocking » Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #271 on: 01 November, 2010, 08:41:23 am »

One whole year.... A whole damn year and I didn't even notice until I decided to read the first chapter after this one....

LET'S CELEBRATE YOU GUYS!
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #272 on: 02 November, 2010, 12:29:33 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #273 on: 08 November, 2010, 05:23:35 pm »

I wanna do some or of fan art.... But I wanna make sure the characters look right....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #274 on: 09 November, 2010, 12:20:12 am »

What you talkin' bout, Hopper?
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #275 on: 09 November, 2010, 09:15:27 am »

Something I've been hoping for for a long time...

This was Panty and Stocking before Panty and Stocking was Panty and Stocking....
Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #276 on: 09 November, 2010, 09:51:46 am »

Something I've been hoping for for a long time...

This was Panty and Stocking before Panty and Stocking was Panty and Stocking....
I've noticed some similarities myself recently, which is funny since I did this first so it couldn't even be a reference unlike Chapter 41 the OVA.

Besides it was really the second set of chapters which ramped up the ****, because by then there weren't any limitations on the site.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #277 on: 09 November, 2010, 10:23:41 am »

Maybe you should write a chapter made for a comic....

Maybe....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #278 on: 09 November, 2010, 10:43:55 am »

wat

I do actually have other ideas which were never used but eh
« Last Edit: 09 November, 2010, 10:47:32 am by Stocking » Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #279 on: 09 November, 2010, 11:08:47 am »

Well I still wanna at least do some art.... I got a general idea but  I wanna know what you think they look like....

But whatever....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #280 on: 09 November, 2010, 11:27:43 am »

Who's they?
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #281 on: 09 November, 2010, 11:45:50 am »

Mainly Ivy, Poison and Ruby.... But most others.... Not Floyd and Spring....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #282 on: 09 November, 2010, 11:55:37 am »

Did I ask ESH about this before? Like, posters for each chapter.
Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #283 on: 09 November, 2010, 11:57:54 am »

Mainly Ivy, Poison and Ruby.... But most others.... Not Floyd and Spring....
Imma get on that eventually, though to be honest I'm not really creative in that regard so it probably wouldn't be that different from a vague discription involving a troped outfit.

Did I ask ESH about this before? Like, posters for each chapter.
Not sure, mang.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #284 on: 09 November, 2010, 11:59:11 am »

Yeah.... But not posters for each chapters.... That's a good idea.... No it's perfect!

I got ideas but if you were to use existing things as examples....
« Last Edit: 09 November, 2010, 12:00:43 pm by Panty » Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: