Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 09:20:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Something Something Demonic Something Ever

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Something Something Demonic Something Ever  (Read 15634 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #285 on: 09 November, 2010, 12:00:29 pm »

i don't even

It'd probably be faster for me to just mention some anime characters then say what the differences are in my mind.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #286 on: 09 November, 2010, 12:02:48 pm »

*imagines the possibilities*

Oh ho-ho.

*imagines further*

Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #287 on: 09 November, 2010, 12:04:13 pm »

Excellent....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #288 on: 09 November, 2010, 12:04:36 pm »

I got ideas but if you were to use existing things as examples....
What you talkin' bout, Hopper?
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #289 on: 09 November, 2010, 12:08:43 pm »

i don't even

It'd probably be faster for me to just mention some anime characters then say what the differences are in my mind.
This is what am I talking about....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #290 on: 09 November, 2010, 12:11:10 pm »

Oh, I'll do that at some point tonight. So this is for pretty much most characters, right? Cause that's around like around 20 different people.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #291 on: 09 November, 2010, 12:16:00 pm »

Yeah.... I'm gonna try that chapter poster thing.... So I guess you only have to do the characters as they appear.... Or something I guess....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #292 on: 09 November, 2010, 12:19:06 pm »

I dun get it
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #293 on: 09 November, 2010, 12:32:30 pm »

As they appear bro
Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #294 on: 09 November, 2010, 05:10:04 pm »

I think this is the order as much as I can remember:

Ivy - 1 - I’d say she’s about 4'11" and resembles Louise What’s-her-face from Zero No Tsukaima, with a Elegant Gothic Lolita dress like Beatrice, with hair down to her waist and with various demonic features of course (sharp teeth, red eyes, black tail etc.) while still looking vaguely human

Poison - 2 - Hmm, Y’know my mind keeps changing on this one. About 5'6" with spiky green hair, but I’ve got no-one in mind for what anime character they might look like. Old enough to not be a kid, not old enough to be an adult. Black jacket with black shirt which has a green skull mark on it, and a sword resembling Zero’s Z saber.

Amber - 3 - 5'8". Well, to put it simply: Imagine Yoko from Gurren Lagann with demonic features, and a black cloak.

Awesome/Lucifer - 4 - 6'2". I always imagined Demitri Maximoff, but with a black and red outfit, and blond hair not so long, because blond people are evil.

Ruby - 5  - About 4'11" also, hmm…*looks through blonde hair section on Gelbooru*…umm, yeah, Cure Sunshine style hair with hair down to her arms, and the outfit? Well, just a typical angel’s robe really.

Nookie - 6 - A dark pink spaghetti monster with a mouth containing tons of teeth, nuff said. Rather large, but not overly so.

P.A.L - 7 - About 5'5". Hmm, well you could say a humanoid sized Pollo from Atop the Fourth Wall just to keep it brief.

Loli Rangers - 8 - I’ve never had a clear picture in my mind, but they’re basically variations of the same character in terms of looks, “They wore skirts and t-shirts which matched their particular chosen identities, with a different letter on each t-shirt. They wore thin open sweaters over them, and had different hair colours.” So you can decide on that. Also, 4'10".

Willard - 9 - 6'0" I always imagined M. Bison with a beard, hat, shades, and a black cloak. Also most of his outfit is dark blue. 

Omar - 10 - 5'11" Somewhere around the usual for mad scientists, never really decided.

Hawt/Serenity (never got around to mentioning that) - 11 - 5'10". Same with Lucifer, but obviously a small build, and red hair down to her waist just like Ivy.

Lily - 12 - 5'6" Hmm…Imma say like Kirino from Imouto No Wai Kawaii, but a little more matured, and with an ahoge (also known as idiot hair). Clothes? Anything you want.

Gary - 13 - 5'4". Well briefly I guess I’d say a white version of Marth’s outfit from SSBB, with him being younger and a little shorter.

Crystal - 14 - 5'8". Long black hair, and umm, yeah, not much to say. Also same style robe as Ruby.

Adol - 15 - 5'11" Red longcoat, black pants, a chainsaw and a carboard box for a head, not much to say either.

Cherry - 16 - 4'8" Hmm…“short brown hair with a bow, blue eyes, and wore a blue and white striped top, with a blue skirt and white stockings.” Huh, almost describes the outfit Stocking wears during the transformation sequence…except the short brown hair.

Hopper - 17 - I didn’t decide on one.

Rosie - 18 - 5'6" She was somewhat inspired by Juri, and its noticeable when you think about it. Anyway, long purple hair to her arms, short dark purple shirt with a bat on it showing off dat midriff, and blue jeans, nuff said.

Damien - 19 - 5'8" Hmm, the closet I can think of is Gerard from Fairy Tail, plus the other stuff like the black cloak, so yeah.

Masterman - 20 - 5'10" “black backwards cap covering his green hair, a pair of shades, diamond grills, gold rings on each finger, baggy green pants and a black shirt with the words, “The beast.” written on the front. Narm to the point of being hilarious really.

Lolita - 21 - 5'5". Possibly a mixture between Stocking and Neo from the Matrix.

Leo - 22 - 5'3". A top like one of those Fusion outfits on DBZ, scruffy dark blonde hair, somewhat tanned skin but not really tanned, and black pants. So yeah, that covers it.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #295 on: 09 November, 2010, 06:00:29 pm »

Poison - 2 - Hmm, Y’know my mind keeps changing on this one. About 5'6" with spiky green hair, but I’ve got no-one in mind for what anime character they might look like. Old enough to not be a kid, not old enough to be an adult. Black jacket with black shirt which has a green skull mark on it, and a sword resembling Zero’s Z saber.

I pictured an older Dib.

And I also kind of pictured the whole thing in a Jhonen Vasquez-esque way. Whic is doubly interesting because this made me think of Invader Zim in the same way P&SwG does...
Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #296 on: 09 November, 2010, 06:43:06 pm »

P&SwG makes me think of it like Powerpuff Girls v2.0 after joining the religion of South Park.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #297 on: 10 November, 2010, 11:20:40 am »

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PantyAndStockingWithGarterBelt

"Powerslut Girls"

Also, the scenes where Panty and Scanty are shooting at one another through the walls reminds me of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDZ2F2LS7Dg&feature=related

3:16-3:25

And did you notice that Scanty had her gun's safety enabled when she had Brief hostage?
Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #298 on: 10 November, 2010, 11:53:54 am »

Someone mentioned about the gun scenes seeming like something out of Hard Boiled.

Also I didn't notice that.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #299 on: 10 November, 2010, 01:02:16 pm »

Scanty and Kneesocks seem to have a sense of honor and play by the rrrruerrrrruus....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: