Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 11:22:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Something Something Demonic Something Ever

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Something Something Demonic Something Ever  (Read 15481 times)
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #330 on: 28 December, 2010, 02:34:08 pm »

Classic white:
Black and white stripes:
Orange and purple stripes:
Glittery silver:
Beige and grey horizontal stripes:
Frilly brown panties:
Pokadot blue with red and blue stripes:
Nonexistent:
Nonexistent:
Nonexistent:
Nonexistent yet still existent:
See-through:
Techno panties:
Imprinted sharp teeth panties:
Frilly glittery black with green pokadots:
Striped golden green:
Black teddy bear imprinted panties:

I must fill this in....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #331 on: 28 December, 2010, 02:37:15 pm »

You have no idea how long it took me to come up with over a dozen random colours to put down. At one point I had to look around my room for mixtures of colours which aren't colour coded and make no sense.

By the way, that last one is true.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #332 on: 28 December, 2010, 02:48:26 pm »

So the Strongest wears black teddy bear imprinted panties?
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #333 on: 28 December, 2010, 02:52:05 pm »

Yesh.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #334 on: 28 December, 2010, 02:59:06 pm »

Classic white:
Black and white stripes:
Orange and purple stripes:
Glittery silver:
Beige and grey horizontal stripes:
Frilly brown panties:
Pokadot blue with red and blue stripes:
Nonexistent:
Nonexistent:
Nonexistent:
Nonexistent yet still existent:
See-through:
Techno panties:
Imprinted sharp teeth panties:
Frilly glittery black with green pokadots:
Striped golden green:
Black teddy bear imprinted panties:The Strongest

It begins....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #335 on: 28 December, 2010, 03:55:23 pm »

i dunno if i should take the time to rly think about it
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #336 on: 28 December, 2010, 04:11:56 pm »

If you want my opinion.... I really, really think you should....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #337 on: 28 December, 2010, 05:00:41 pm »

Lolita sat at an office desk with the camera facing her. She pointed as she said, “Yooooooou.” completely deadpan.

This always make me lol.
Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #338 on: 31 December, 2010, 03:33:08 pm »

TMEDCE: Chapter 47 - The Life and Times of Lily Locket

It was early one other morning, and at Ivy’s house, Poison, Rosie, Amber, Damien, Leo and herself were watching a hentai for some odd reason in silence, apart from the few times Rosie kept pointing out things which made no sense. “It really doesn’t seem like she was asking for it, it seems more like ****.” Rosie commented.

“It’s hentai.” Ivy replied.

“Also, that chick didn’t really look like she wanted to join in. It seems like they forced her to.”

“It’s hentai, Rosie.”

Rosie’s eyes went wide. “How does that even fit?!? The guy’s hung like a **** horse! That should have ripped her ass in half, yet it slides in like butter!”

“You haven’t watched many hentai, have you?”

“But logically this doesn’t make any sense!”

Ivy slapped her. “Don’t you dare bring logic into this! This is hentai, ****!”

“S-sorry, I guess I wasn’t thinking…” She said, rubbing her cheek.

“I think you were thinking too much!”

Just then, they heard an eerie voice say, “Hey guuuuys…” As they turned to the television everyone screamed upon seeing Lolita slowly crawl out of the TV and hold up a copy of The Ring. “Wanna watch The Ring?”

“We just saw it in 3D.” Damien replied.

“We should do something fun today, like going to a Hot Spring.” Amber suggested.

“I’m not feeling that, because typical perverted shenanigans will probably ensue.” Poison replied.

“Yeah, that would be too cliché.” Rosie agreed. She then got to her feet as she said, “I know, lets go to the beach!”

“Hypocritical humor, how I love thee.” Damien remarked.

“I don’t wanna go.” Ivy said. “I’d prefer to just watch TV.”

“But the beach is fun!”

“I don’t like the beach, so lets not go.”

“But why don’t you…” She looked further down as she paused. “Oh right, almost forgot about that…”

“Where the **** are you looking?!”

Within a moment, Damien snuck up behind them from the couch and covered Ivy’s mouth with chloroform, making her unconscious. He then got up and walked off with his hands in his pockets as he said, “Throw her in the boot, I’ll start the ship.” The others were somewhat confused on what just happened, but quickly followed.

They arrived at the beach sometime later, on Earth of course. They had tied Ivy up as they exited the ship, with her yelling, “I don’t wanna go! I don’t wanna!”

“Stop being a baby and get your swimsuit on for beach shenanigans.” Rosie replied.

“Nooooo! I hate the beach!”

“We’ll stop by some sweet stores later on if you calm down.”

“Okay.”

“Well that was easy.” Poison exclaimed.

A bit further away, Ruby, Gary and Crystal had arrived and were walking in their direction. Crystal wore a typical white two-piece swimsuit, Gary just wore a white shirt and blue trunks, and Ruby wore the same swimsuit from Chapter 9, which I honestly can’t remember at the moment, complete with a rubber duck around her waist. Ruby was complaining about something with Gary as they got near. “I did not touch it, it wasn’t true, that was a load of bull! I did not touch it, I did naaaawt!” She almost bumped into Poison but stopped in time as she suddenly smiled and said, “Oh hi, Poison.”

“Oh hey, Ruby, what were you on about?”

“Gary says I took an extra 500 in Monopoly, but I totally didn’t.”

“My eyes don’t lie.” Gary replied.

“Monopoly tends to ruin relationships.” Crystal added.

“That reminds me, I’m still waiting for my $2000, Poison.” Ivy said.

“I didn’t land on Mayfair.”

“Yes you did! Don’t lie! You got a three, you did not pass GO!”

“Whatever, lets just drop it.” 

“How did you guys even get here?” Ivy asked.

“We just happened to feel like going to the beach too. It was a happy coincidence we all ran into each other.” Ruby replied.

“Y’know, if you wanted to hang out you could have just asked…” They suddenly heard a familiar voice nearby say, “Hey kids, mind if I join you guys?” They looked over to see Dawn, wearing a pink two-piece swimsuit with roses on them, though she held up the Cthulhu hat on her head with one hand. “Dawn!” Ivy exclaimed.

She checked her watch. “Actually I’d say its about ten past eleven.”

“No, why are you here?”

“I just figured I’d go to the beach, and decided I’d join you guys.”

“So you try to kill us, and now you want to join us at the beach?”

“Pretty much, yeah.” She shrugged. “Tell ya what, lets play a game. I’ll allow you to attack me as many times as you want only using long range attacks, and if you can manage to shred my swimsuit, then I’ll leave, but if you can’t within 5 minutes then I’ll join you regardless. Deal?”

“Yeah, lets do this!”

“Hey! I wanna do it!” Ruby exclaimed.

“No! I hate her more!”

“Calm down, people. Two players is just fine.” Dawn replied. She threw her hand up as she exclaimed, “Heaven or Hell, lets rock!” Ivy fired first with a beam of fire which Dawn avoided by simply tilting her head. Ruby quickly fired a wave of psychokinetic energy which Dawn dodged by bending backwards. Beginning to get more aggravated, they both started randomly firing waves at her, which Dawn smugly dodged while their attacks hit some of the girls around the area, but only stripped them of their clothes for some odd reason. Naturally, this attracted a lot of attention from half the other people around, most of them being male. Some merely cheered for them to keep accidentally hitting women while some wanted to find out whether they would be able to hit Dawn.

As it slowly began to approach the five minute mark, Ivy and Ruby began to use more lethal attacks. Ivy summoned a massive ball of fire, kicked it into the air then leaped up and hit it like a beach ball, making it separate into a dozen fiery beams which randomly hit a dozen girls around the area, so naturally this got cheers. “How did you like that one?” Ivy said with a smile.

Dawn, who was somewhat shocked, said, “Wow, I actually had to sidestep that, I’m rather ashamed of myself.” Of course, that kind of response only pissed Ivy off.

“Its my turn!” Ruby gathered half a dozen umbrellas which were stuck in the sand using her psychokinesis and threw the sharp points at her. Using her tentacles, Dawn lifted herself over the incoming attack, resulting in more girls bras which were ripped off, but of course no-one was hurt.

“How much longer till 5 minutes arrives?” Poison asked, turning to Damien.

“They’ve only got just over one minute left…I think there‘s someone over there with a busy gambling stand about whether they‘ll do it or not.” He said, looking far to the left.

Ivy and Ruby leaped back as they tried actually communicating with each other. “Hey Ruby, what do you suggest we try?” Ivy asked.

Ruby was stunned. “Y-you remembered my name…” She began to cry.

“Uhh, are you okay?”

“Y-yeah, just give me a minute.” She replied, wiping her tears.

As they talked, a tentacle sped towards them, opened wide to reveal a set of sharp teeth and attempted to bite them as they leaped back just in time. “H-hey! You didn’t say you’d attack us!”

“Well I never said I wouldn’t. The same rules also apply. If I can manage to rip off your swimsuit then you leave.”

“Well I didn’t wanna come in the first place so…”

“Alright, I’ll just do it for shits and giggles then.” The both of them ran as Dawn gave chase.

Poison stroked his chin as he said, “So she can do more with those tentacles than just grabbing things, interesting. Anyway, I’m gonna take off, I’d rather not be branded an accidental pervert somehow if I stay here.” He quickly left as Dawn continued chasing Ivy and Ruby in the background.

Lily, who had arrived shortly, wearing a one-piece swimsuit sat down beside Crystal, Amber, Rosie and Lolita on a mat. “Its nice that I can hang out with you guys in these peaceful times. I had gone through some hard times myself quite a while ago. I figured I’d tell you about them.”

“But we never asked…” Crystal said.

“So after getting fired as a psychiatrist, I had a hard time finding work.”

---

I was losing money, gaining stress. Lost most of my friends…if I had much. Spent all day cooped up in my room, playing videogames in my underwear and looking for jobs similar to my old one. That’d be hot to some people but it wasn’t so hot for me…the underwear part, not the job search. I mean, I was 23 and still living with my parents, I would’ve been a basement dweller if my house had a basement. But one day I came across a job, a simple ice cream one. Drive around, greet the kids, sell frozen treats, you know the deal. Good white ****. But there was this other ice cream chick, try to whine at me about how that’s her turf and I should come back when I grow up, a proportional amount of her ego resonating from her ridiculous E-cups, or at least I think they were, might be bigger. Didn’t care though, better than being flat-chested. 

I challenged her to a race and owned her ass during the last bend with my multi-track drifting skills, **** was awesome. Eventually I moved on, being the best ice cream driver ever, and worked as a policewoman. Bursting into hideouts, chasing down criminals and making clever quips has never been so awesome, just like in the movies. After putting away all the criminals behind bars and being considered the best officer ever, I took up an assassination training job. I never knew the job of ninjas was so painstaking. I never did encounter a pirate though, such a shame.”

---

As Lily rambled on, Amber quietly asked the others, “When is she gonna finish her story?”

“Before tomorrow morning, I hope.” Lolita remarked.

Back with Ivy and Ruby, they were still being chased. Ivy managed to cut off a tentacle, which then formed a large mouth and continued to grow using Dawn’s blood to try and bite Ivy as she jumped back. Dawn chuckled before saying, “What’s wrong, Ivy? Don’t you want to be inside me?”

“Never say that again.” Ivy replied, cringing.

Ruby took out her staff and turned a dial on it to a high setting as she said, “Lets take this **** up to eleven.” After charging up, she unleashed a massive blast which Dawn had no choice but to quickly jump out the way as it zoomed by, sending various objects and people flying, and eventually making several buildings explode as it reached a city. “I’m positive nobody was hurt.” Ruby badly reassured herself.

Gary had received an invitation sometime earlier from Poison, and so arrived at a sand castle, and the ground beneath slowly shifted to allow him access. He was quickly dragged in and the sand castle was moved back into place. Inside was an underground base of some sort, with screens around the room showcasing various girls on the beach. “What is this, exactly?” Gary asked.

“This is the secret camera room. You see, I’ve been operating dozens of little robotic flies from here to record footage of the girls on the beach, then I’ll sell them to the current buyers waiting in line from it.”

“But I thought you said you didn’t wanna be considered a pervert?”

“Exactly, which is why I’m doing this, because from how I normally act, nobody would suspect it, so its foolproof.”

“You sly bastard.” Gary said with a smirk.

“I am, aren’t I? By the way, when you can, try to get Leo in here.”

“I’ll see what I can do.”

Up on the surface, Lily was still going on about random things which may or may not have happened, meanwhile Amber was discussing things with Rosie. “So how’s it going with Leo then?”

“Hmm? Oh, pretty good. He’s trying his hardest to be like the old one we knew, its kinda cute in a way. He’s gone a long way since we started training though, it helps that we naturally train in our underwear for maximum speed, and overtime helps reduce uncomfortable feelings.” Rosie said as she watched Leo wrestle with a bodybuilder shark in the distance.

“That sounds like the plot of a doujin.”

“I guess when you think about it…”

“So how big is it?”

“Huh?”

“Y’know, the change since you started training.”

“Oh, rather fast, I already said before.”

“I know, I just wanted my question to be misunderstood.”

“Well you did a wonderful job.”

Crystal suddenly sat up and began to speak. “Y’know, I’m probably gonna feel awful afterwards, but I need to get this one out. So if the other Leo was from another universe where all the residents on his planet were killed, I suppose that means he’s a…” At that moment, a pair of shades flew across the beach at the speed of speed, creating ripples in the sand large enough to bury a whale as the shades firmly planted themselves on Crystal’s face. “Lone wolf.”

Lily stopped for a moment to yell out, “YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

“Thanks for the assist!” Crystal yelled as she waved to Damien who yelled back, “No problem!” in return. Crystal sighed, feeling a sense of guilt yet also relieved. “I’m a terrible person…”

Down below, Poison continued to watch the screens, positioning the cameras somewhat so they displayed more cleavage or positioning it at a low angle to make asses appear bigger than they really were. All while having a ‘Dat Ass’ expression on his face.

“Hey Poison,” Gary said, walking over to him. “Umm, could you stop making that face?”

“It’ll be a little while. So what’s up?”

“What’s hotter, a chick adjusting her swimsuit, or a chick adjusting her panties?”

“…What brought this up? And doesn‘t the swimsuit option have some bias at a beach?”

“Leo brought it up, and I went with the panties option.”

“Well I honestly don’t care. Anyway, look at this.” Poison pointed at one screen. After a few moments of glancing, Gary had a ‘Dat Ass’ expression as shades suddenly materialized onto his face.

“Why, yes, that is a mighty fine ass.” Lolita said, suddenly standing beside them.

“Indeed…you’re not gonna tell anyone about this, right?” Poison asked.

“I’ve not yet decided.”

On the surface, Ivy and Ruby had finished deal with Dawn, who was currently bugging others. Ivy sat around the likes of Crystal, Amber, Rosie and Lily and began biting her nails as she said, “Only around two more years, only two more **** years…”

“Two years till what?” Rosie asked.

“I’m guessing something really important to her.” Amber replied.

“Hey foolish angel, I never asked earlier but what’s with that big rubber duck around your waist.” Ivy asked.

“Oh, its to represent my light-hearted and youthful manner.” She said with a smile.

“Sounds like something one of those old hags who try to make themselves appear much younger than their age would suggest would say.”

“She also wears Hello Kitty pyjamas.” Crystal added.

“Hey! I like those pyjamas!”

“You’re too old for them.”

Dawn approached them all while they were talking, where upon Ivy pointed at her, saying, “You! Out with it! Who is the strongest?”

“Who knows? It could very well be someone here, who knows all about your little friends and yourself. It might be a close relative, hell, it could be you! Like a split personality you didn’t know about.”

“Stop playing around!”

“Fine, here’s a sheet of clues I happened to have.” She said, pulling a sheet of paper from her bra and handing her it.

“Knows our important details, has ways of tracking our location, occasionally manifests as a ball of light, rather soft-spoken while serious and totally tsundere for any partially fun activity, is rather infatuated with someone, and wears childish teddy bear panties despite wanting respect and fear from others.” Ivy looked up from the list. “These clues aren’t clear at all, and what the hell do panties have to do with anything?”

“Nothing, I just like to mock him about it.”

“Wait, he?”

“Is he a trap? You know, like that hobby Poison has.” Crystal said.

“Who knows.” Dawn shrugged. A hand appeared from off-screen to give her a clipboard, at which point she said, “Seems I’ll be given extra pay to read the list of panties you guys here actually wear. In random order, of course but I could be lying again. Red and black stripes, stripped green, frilly white, frilly purple, white with yellow pokadots, rainbow coloured x3, nonexistent, blue panties for some odd reason, white and black stripes, more black and red panties, glittery silver, golden striped green, sacred panties though I have no idea how that works, and since you know the other one, let me inform you that my pink panties are made from the flesh of teenage girls. Interesting, huh?” She threw away the clipboard. “I’ll now be taking my leave, I’ll be seeing you guys soon enough.” She teleported out of the area.

Poison returned just as she left, with Ivy asking, “So where did you go?”

“To find a good sword to potentially dual wield with.”

“Will this lead towards anything?”

“I certainly hope so.”
« Last Edit: 31 December, 2010, 05:34:51 pm by Makoto Nanaya » Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #339 on: 31 December, 2010, 03:38:15 pm »

*spot reserved for when I comment on the above post*
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #340 on: 04 January, 2011, 01:46:01 pm »

Man, I gotta watch Masters of Martial Hearts again so I can come up with a funny affectionate parody of it. This was should have really been done before the previous chapter, but seeing how that is somewhat connected to the plot (barely) and this one is slightly less connected, I switched them.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #341 on: 04 January, 2011, 03:14:41 pm »

SA2...

I never watched Masters of Martial Hearts.
Report Spam   Logged

Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #342 on: 04 January, 2011, 03:20:15 pm »

*gasp*

Spring.... I....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #343 on: 04 January, 2011, 03:23:52 pm »

SA2...

I never watched Masters of Martial Hearts.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #344 on: 04 January, 2011, 03:26:20 pm »

You know us three should watch it together and MST it....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: