Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 05:59:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Something Something Demonic Something Ever

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Something Something Demonic Something Ever  (Read 15609 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #345 on: 04 January, 2011, 03:28:29 pm »

Its absurbly bad all on its own honestly, and the ending was totally a Gainax Ending.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #346 on: 04 January, 2011, 03:41:24 pm »

Reading people's reaction makes me want to watch it though; "absurdly bad" sounds appealing...
Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #347 on: 04 January, 2011, 05:46:46 pm »

do eet
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #348 on: 07 January, 2011, 12:04:22 pm »

I would update today but I honestly feel like playing Borderlands today since I got pretty far yesterday and took down Sledge like he was a complete joke, so yeah. Imma update tomorrow.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #349 on: 07 January, 2011, 12:15:20 pm »

boadalans
Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #350 on: 07 January, 2011, 05:20:18 pm »

yall dont even kno
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #351 on: 08 January, 2011, 07:17:19 am »

Bored of lines?
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #352 on: 08 January, 2011, 09:06:25 am »

Boar of Lambs
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #353 on: 08 January, 2011, 09:45:16 am »

Bordeaux Lance....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #354 on: 08 January, 2011, 10:33:10 am »

Board of LANs
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #355 on: 08 January, 2011, 11:24:40 am »

Broader lads....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #356 on: 09 January, 2011, 11:26:44 am »

Well Imma get round to finishing this now, even though I feel like playing more Borderlands.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #357 on: 09 January, 2011, 02:11:36 pm »

This was a hell of a lot **** longer than I thought it'd be. Guess its pretty hard to condense it into one chapter without it being pretty damn long, and I skipped a lot.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TMEDCE: Chapter 48 - Masters of Badass Boxer

It was a bright summer’s ordinary morning on an ordinary day, and an ordinary high school student was walking along a ordinary street. She wore a blue and black striped tracksuit, had dark brown hair in a ponytail and wore a white cap, which was rather unordinary ironically. She was monologing to himself, which people tend to do on occasion. “My name is Vagena Herts, and I’m an ordinary high school student. I go to Ordinary High, and I have a ordinary job at a game store, but my life is incomplete. Nearly half a decade ago as a kid there was one arcade game known as ‘Badass Boxer’, one of the most popular fighting games around. That game was the ****. People took it as serious business, family feuds, car choices, even lawsuits were settled that way. I reigned as one of the best for the time it was around, but one day it just faded away…

Everyone forgot, but I never could. There was an empty void which couldn’t be filled. I was forever unsatisfied throughout the years. This is my story…” While monologing she conveniently walked down an unknown path towards a building which looked like an abandoned arcade, so out of curiosity she entered. She heard the faint sounds of buttons being tapped and some occasional cries of agony. She spotted a short black haired maid and a red-haired woman in a suit at an arcade machine.

“Impressive counter.” The business woman said. “You’re actually keeping up with me, seems I underestimated you.”

“Thanks for the compliment, but  I’ll do far more than just keep up.”

“Hah, you’re tough but you’re still a noob. Prepare to get air-juggled.”

Over the course of a minute, the maid managed to lose and was thrown several feet back from the force of the fictional KO. “Time for the cherry tapping!” The business woman said, throwing her suitcase. The maid dodged and threw a shuriken, which slightly grazed her torso but somehow managed to rip off the top half of her suit, revealing her red bra. After listening further while they talked and finding out that the maid was fighting to get her Xbox Live account unbanned, Vegena stepped out from the shadows as she yelled, “Hold it!” pointing at the business woman who was mocking the maid.

“Blah blah blah?” Said the businesswoman, quirking an eyebrow.

“Blah blah blah, blah blah!” Vegena said angrily.

“Blah blah!” The businesswoman threw another suitcase at Vegena.

“Blaaaaah!” Vegena yelled as she smashed through it with a high kick, followed by her saying, “Tatsumaki-senpu-kyaku!” as she leaped towards her with a horizontal hurricane kick, knocking her out with the move.

The maid was in awe at Vegena’s Street Fighter™ moves, and offered to treat her…by going to an ordinary fast food restaurant. Vegena’s best friend, who looked like a blonde Miku Hatsune, met them at the restaurant where she was eating a Moe cheeseburger. The maid, who was called Tera, explained the whole ordeal. “Well there’s this secret tournament going on, where they text us and inform contestants on where their match will be taking place, then they duke it out using a video game called Badass Boxer, which is a kickboxing game all about combos, counters and such. If you win you can have whatever your heart desires. I entered to get my Xbox Live account which was unfairly banned back online. I’m not sure who it was but I’ll find them one day.”

“But is this really necessary?” Vegena asked. “Can’t you just talk to them about your account?”

“Yeah, my account unfairly got banned once, but I sorted out the mess after explaining my situation to them.” Vegena’s friend said, who was called Lula.

“Okay, I’ll try that immediately. I guess I won’t need to keep fighting then.”

All three left soon afterwards, splitting up soon along the way to get to their own homes. Vegena sat on her bed, typing up something on her laptop as she began monologing to herself again. “So I met a fighting maid today, her name was Tera. I’m not sure what this tournament is about, but finding out Badass Boxer still exists and is still being played has me relieved. Perhaps I may join this tournament to find others who play and maybe a worthy challenge.” She phoned Tera soon afterwards but her phone seemed to be off, so she figured she’d pay her a visit.

Upon arriving she found the house to be completely trashed, with stains on the walls, broken furniture, etc. Asking around provided her with no leads, and in fact the neighbourhood acted like they had never met her. Perplexed about the bizarreness, she phoned Lula as she walked home. “Lula, where u at?”

“Me? Just chillin’, you know how I do.”

“Tera has gone missing, I think someone ransacked her place and kidnapped her or something.”

“Are you sure you’re not over thinking things?”

“Her place was a mess and no-one seems to remember anything about her. This **** is serious.”

“Alright, well if I find out anything I’ll let you know.”

“Thanks, well I’ll see you tomorrow.” She hung up, at which point she received a text moments later, telling her to go to a secret location. Understandably confused, she read further and realized she’d been entered into the tournament. Wanting to participate in Badass Boxer games, while discovering what happened to Tera, she rushed to the destination.

Arriving at the dark alleyway where a Badass Boxer arcade machine was placed, she encountered the businesswoman again. “You! What did you do with Tera?!”

“I honestly don’t know myself. If you want to find out you’ll have to win, won’t you?”

“Fine! Lets do this!” Vegena explained, putting a quarter in the slot. During their round, Vegena took several low punches which somehow ripped parts of her clothing, but then surprised the woman as she jumped over the next jab and hit her with a kick. What followed was a curb stomp battle as Vegena unleashed a rapid series of punches and kicks followed by an uppercut which knocked off most of the woman’s health to her shock and horror. Vegena glanced at her while smiling as she said, “That’s 90%, welcome to Central City, ****!” Then with a roundhouse kick she KO’d her moments later.

The impact of such a defeat sent the woman flying back twenty feet as half her clothes ripped. “How could I lose so easily…” She muttered before passing out.

Vegena was still utterly confused over all the crazy things which happened that evening. What happened to Tera? Why had she suddenly been entered into this tournament? And just where was Lula at during this time? She could have monologued about this for minutes, and she probably did very shortly.

The next morning, while she was monologing about this, her doorbell rang. Upon answering it, she saw Poison standing outside, wearing Ivy’s clothing and breast pads for some odd reason. “Umm, can I help you?” Vegena asked.

“I’m here to help you win.”

“Huh?”

“That tournament. I want to help you win. I was in the neighbourhood at some point yesterday and saw you were a contestant. I sense you have a passion for this.”

“How?”

“Was told by an expert I personally know.”

“How do I know you’re not some creepy stalker who goes after young teenage girls?”

“Aren’t I a young teenager too?”

“Yeah but still…and what’s up with the…”

“It’s a punishment. Long story.”

“Uh-huh. And how do you plan to help me win?”

“Training, of course. Rocky style.”

“Oh goody.” Vegena said sarcastically.

And so began the montage, which featured Vegena increasing her finger speed simply by typing fast messages on a computer, increasing reaction time by firing gusts of wind at her while she ran along a pavement, and calling out moves while she jogged, which she’d quickly call out the input for such moves. During this, Masterman drove by in a green Cadillac as he turned to them and said, “What’s up, homie?”

“We barely know each other, man.” Poison replied.

“Apparently.” MM said, staring oddly at the dress.

“It’s a long story. Anyway, I’m helping this girl here win this Badass Boxer tournament. Her next match is tonight, so she has to be prepared.”

“Alright, I’ll help too. I want in on this.”

“I don’t think we need anymore help.”

“But what about mid-battle banter? Has she worked on that?”

“Why would that be needed?”

“It can ruin the concentration of your opponent, makes you look cooler if you’re winning, plus it can sometimes make people laugh.”

“Yeah, he’s right.” Vegena agreed. “I want some extra material on that.”

“Fine, you’re in then.” Poison shrugged.

“Sweet. You won’t regret it. Yo boy knows his ****.” Masterman said.

Later that evening, it was that time again. Vegena went to another abandoned area along with Poison and Masterman to participate in her next match, which was against another high school girl with short green hair who was still wearing the uniform. Before they even started the match, the girl glared at Poison a majority of the time, which really creeped him out to the point where he hid in a corner until they started.

As it started it was fairly equal, with them hopping around and attempting to counter even though not many attacks were being executed. Vegena eventually leaped forward and yelled, “I’m making it raaaain!” as she launched a series of diagonal kicks from just above her opponent, “I’m twisting the night away, ****!” she cried as she landed and hit her with a hurricane kick, knocking her into a corner. The green haired girl knocked her back with a focus attack and with a flying kick knocked Vegena into the opposite corner. The schoolgirl went on the offense by relentlessly attacking while all Vegena did was block as she whittled down her defense.

As Poison looked worried, Masterman turned to him and said, “She knows what she’s doing.” Poison quirked an eyebrow at him while MM said it again, “She knows what she’s doing.”

“Yeah? I hope you know that!”

“She knows what she’s doing.” He repeated once more.

Eventually, Vegena hit her with a mid-range kick, went back to blocking, then finished her off with an uppercut moments later as she said, “Oops! The result says: Denied!”

After some more glaring and some talking, the green haired girl left, being a graceful loser over her defeat. Vegena handed Poison a note as he hid behind Masterman while saying, “She wanted me to give you her number.”

“Wha?”

“She was too shy to say anything herself.”

“But she looked like she wanted to kill me…she did know I was a guy, right?”

“Yeah, she noticed eventually. She was still interested.”

“Still big pimping, attracting chicks like a true g.” Masterman nodded.

“I ain’t no pimp, mang.” Poison replied.

Moving onto the next day during the intervening time, Vegena spent that time training and taking orders, and upon arriving at the next destination, she discovered her next opponent was Loli Black.

“Badass-chan? You entered this?” Poison asked.

“Yeah, I like this game. I think it’s the ****, so I entered.”

“Right! Lets get started!” Vegena exclaimed, eager to began. And so they did, remaining fairly equal once more as they jumped all over the arena throwing swift punches and kicks while occasionally countering. Vegena managed to catch Loli Black out with three high kicks as she said, “Oh, he so Pringles.”

Loli Black immediately hit her with a shoulder barge upon landing as she replied, “Where yo curly mustache at?”

“Oh, you want this ****? Lets go, ni-I mean, negro!”

“C’mon, ****! Press that motherfucker!”

Loli Black eventually countered with a rapid combo of high and low punches as she dashed from left to right, quickly draining Vegena’s HP as Vegena exclaimed, “Oh my god! God my oh! This **** is hitting me with the wombo in the middle of the combo!”

Vegena soon countered as she was about to be KO’d and yelled, “Imma bout to get lethal on this sucker! Get yo **** spit on, ****!” Vegena began a long sequence of Dempsey rolls, ending with a roundhouse kick as she continued, “One more, one more for the gold mine!” she said as she used the same combo while Loli Black was in the corner, KO’ing her. Vegena then pushed her to the ground as she said, “Get the **** outta here, negro!” She donned a pair of shades as she then said, “That **** is crispy!”

“That wasn’t cool, man.” Loli Black replied, getting to her feet. “You’ve got skills though.”

“Right back at ya, you nearly got me there. We should do this again some other time.”

“Tru dat. Look me up sometime, I go to St. Lolita Academy. I’ll also see you round sometime, Poison, and your preferences are none of my concern.”

“I’m not wearing this by choice.” He replied.

As they all left, Vegena was concerned about Badass-chan’s wellbeing as she said, “I’m worried she might get kidnapped. It happened to a friend of mine, and I think that green haired girl disappeared too. I need to get Tera back, I didn‘t even get to hit dat once before she got kidnapped, and that can‘t stand!”

“At least you got your priorities straight.” Poison shrugged.

“Did you call that girl?” Masterman asked.

“I wasn’t interested, besides, I’m a demon.”

“Interracial relationships are all the rage nowadays, man.”

“Its not the same thing. Anyway, I know her. She can handle herself.” And so they remained quiet as they left.   

The next day, the next match was to apparently take place in a busy arcade, much to their surprise. Ivy found them near one of those grabbing claw machines, saying, “So this is what you’ve been doing…” as she arrived.

She happened to be wearing Poison’s clothes. Vegena looked at Ivy, then back at Poison before saying, “I think there’s a joke I’m missing out on here…”

“So is this her?” Ivy asked, pointing at Vegena.

“Yeah, that’s her.”

“Nice to meet you, I’m Vegena Herts.” She said, shaking her hand.

“I look forward to seeing your skills.” She then turned to Poison. “And why the hell did you tell me so late?”

“What’s got you in such a bad mood?”

“My show finished recently, and I loved that show, but the ending was total bullshit.”

“What’s that called?” Masterman asked.

“Thong and Pantyhose. This show. It like, spoke to me in ways I didn’t know was possible. It was epic, then that **** went and betrayed Thong. I liked Thong! She was cool.”

“**** happens, mang.” Masterman shrugged.

“Indeed. Like that time I swapped bodies with Poison and went around raping most people including myself because I could get away with it and blame it on Poison.”

“I figure I’d remember something like that if it actually happened…” Poison responded.

Just then, Ruby arrived, having been told about this by Ivy apparently. “Hey guys, hi Poison.”

“Hey Ruby, alright Vegena, you should be fully prepared to go for the gold at this point.” Poison said.

“Hold up, dude.” Masterman interrupted. “What about the coup de grace? There’s the other ones done, but what about **** the knicks?”

“The knicks don’t need ****, the other material is just as good.”

“But that’s just not right! You know this, bro! What about honour? What about perfection? What about justice?!?”

“Screw justice!” Poison exclaimed.

“Well alright.” Vegena shrugged before placing her hands on Ruby’s shoulders, which terrified Ruby.

“Hold on just one minute!” Gary yelled, suddenly appearing out of nowhere. “I think we can all agree a simple reference is enough, regardless of how hammered in the nail is.”

Everyone unanimously agreed with his point and the others began to calm down when a familiar voice suddenly said, “Well if it isn’t my little supernatural friends.” They looked in the direction of the voice to see Dawn, along with all four of her robotic squad.

“Its amazing how seeing one dreadful sight can almost instantly bring you down.” Ruby said.

“Figured you’d be used to this, moeblob. Anyway, Gold is here for some tournament thing. I don’t even know.”

“Did you fix that thing you were talking about?” Poison asked as he stared at her.

“Yes, I’m perfectly fine now.” Gold responded. “Baka! Idiothead! Pervert! Lolicon! ****!”

“We’re still on that, huh?”

“Well at least I like older guys!”

Ivy interrupted as she replied, “Well I’ll have you know that I’m a proudly proclaimed shotacon.”

For a moment as Gold thought, she jittered continuously as sparks and smoke generated from her head. Dawn, being somewhat stunned, said, “Wow, you said something so out of left field that she had no normal way of responding to it. Bravo. I should be able to fix her within a few minutes.”

Time pasted rather fast and it was finally time for them to start, and as if right on cue the area become more crowded as people stood around to watch. Leo slowly made his way through the loud crowd over to Poison who was now talking to Damien and Gary about something, he then asked, “Hey, what’s going on here?”

“Its boxing, baby!” Vegena yelled.

“Its boxing, baby!” Masterman yelled back.

Vegena was the one mainly going on the offense and dashing out chip damage while Gold ran around and mainly countered hits. “Imma chip-**** yo ass with yo ****, ****!” Vegena said as she kept going on the offense. “I spit on this motherfucker!” she said before a charged right punch knocked Gold into the corner, gaining a large “Oh!” from the crowd. “Imma corner **** this ****!” Vegena said, moving in to continue her attack. Gold ducked and hit her with a series of middle and low jabs, a few kicks then knocked her into the air with an uppercut.

“I’m getting tired of your stupid mouth!” Gold shouted as she continued with high kicks. “I’m not gonna kick your ass, I’m gonna destroy it!”

Vegena stepped back and hit her with a leaping roundhouse kick as she said, “Close yo mouth, holmes.” She then donned a pair of shades again as she said, “That **** is crunchy! No wait, its beast-masterful!”

“She’s pretty badass with those juggling skills.” Leo said.

“Yeah, she was apparently one of the best at some point.” Poison replied. “So where were you?”

“Training with this grizzly bear I know.”

“Right, and next you’ll tell me you took out a shark with a piledriver.”

“I did beat one with a piledriver. Was a bodybuilder too, even Gary saw it.”

“Uh-huh.”

“Why are you wearing that anyway?”

“Oh, its about this thing I was doing at the beach, so I gotta wear these clothes for a week.”

Quirking an eyebrow, Damien replied, “My little sister can’t be this cruel.”

“Well apparently she is.”

Damien paid attention once more while saying, “Damn, this girl is going DX on that robot, man.”

“Yeah, its almost over at this point.” Gary replied.

Just then, Vegena ended the fight by countering a high punch with several low punches, several kicks, followed by a hurricane kick and ending with an uppercut as Vegena said, “Now that **** is chunky! You don’t even know.”

Dawn, not paying much attention to her defeat, approached Poison with a list as she said, “Hey smartass, I got some more insults for ya.”

“You’re not serious.”

“I’m as serious as my business occupation, and regardless of your current sexual orientation, I’m gonna read them out.”

“No thanks.” He said while walking off.

“Oh, you’re so tsun~” She said playfully before picking up Gold and proceeding to the exit with the other robots.

Moving on, Vegena was now able to go collect her prize, which she thought was odd as she figured she had one more opponent but apparently not. Poison went with her while Masterman left in his Cadillac with two girls and wished Vegena the best as he left. Upon arriving at the warehouse, they found dozens of guards knocked out, with Loli Black causing the casualties. Looking around, they saw mainly cages and such, big enough for mature humans in any case. Loli Black was about to attack them as they entered. “Good thing you guys are here. These guys have done some sick **** here, you can help me take them down.”

Vegena heard footsteps to the right and saw Tera. “Congratulations, Vegena, you’ve been specifically chosen to receive your prize. And that prize is death.”

“Excuse me?”

“This tournament is serious business. The losers get sold off to high bidders and the champion goes free. Well, not exactly, as this started because we had a personal bone to pick with you.”

“We?”

“Hey, Vegena.” Lula said as she entered the room. “We haven’t kept in touch in a while.”

“Both of you? Why?”

“Shits and gi-”

Tera backhanded her. “No, fool! She killed our brother!”

“Oh yeah!”

Before Vegena could get a word in, Tera went on. “He loved Badass Boxer, wanted to make Dad proud, but in one of his last battles, you massacred him. It was unbelievable how you managed to get so good in a short amount of time, but the level of skill was far too big.”

Vegena gasped. “Don’t tell me he took his own life?!”

“No, he just got hit by a car, but I’m blaming that on you anyway!”

“We shouldn’t be joking about this ****.” Loli Black commented.   

“Indeed.” Poison added.

“Now I’ll end your life as you ended his!” As Tera pulled a gun, Spring and Floyd suddenly drove into the warehouse and ran both Tera and Lula over before stopping.

“Thanks for the assist, guys. Perfect timing as usual.” Poison said, while they nodded back at him.

After freeing all the people left in the cages, the three of them hopped in the car and they drove off as Vegena began talking. “Y’know, this may have been a pretty crummy experience, but at least I got to play Badass Boxer again, and that‘s all that matters...”

Meanwhile, in a dark tower on top of a secluded mountain area, Dawn entered a dark room. A throne could be seen further ahead with its back to Dawn. “Yo, I’m back.”

“And how did it go?”

“We got a little more of a push, I think we have the right amount of power we need, and I know just the person too.”

“If what you say is true then its time to began.” The person spun round, revealing herself to be Pandora. She had long black hair tied into pigtails, wore a long pimped out black and red layered dress, with roses along it as well as two dark blue roses on both sides of her hair. She wielded a black and neon purple umbrella as she got up. “Feel free to make a move.”

“Finally! I can let loose and go nuts! Its been so long, and by long I mean just over a week.”

“Try a spot which won’t attract more unnecessary attention than is needed.”

“Gotcha. I already have a place in mind, just remember to have the essential tools set up.” Dawn reminded her.

“Yes, I’ll do as you asked. Just please remember the plan while you’re having fun.”

“Yeah, yeah, its all business with you. You need to get drunk again.”

“No I don’t, and that never happened.”

“Deny it all you want but it did.” Dawn immediately left while Pandora went out another exit.   
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #358 on: 11 January, 2011, 04:22:25 pm »

da last 1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now its time for: Reipa Girl, tell ‘em!

Lolita sat at an office desk with the camera facing her. She pointed as she said, “Yooooooou.” completely deadpan. “Welcome once again to my Q&A, this will be the last one, now lets get started. First caller, you’re on the air.”

“Well I honestly gotta say, what the hell. Pandora is the strongest? Wat. I just, I don’t even. Wat. She was only mentioned like twice and I thought it was just one of those throwaway gags or some ****. Srsly, wat.”

“Yes, I was only partially surprised, though it was rather clear for me since she asked some odd questions around the time.”

“So that stupid crap about the panties, is that true?”

“I honestly don’t know, I haven’t seen her in weeks. Next caller.”

“How do you and Pandora know each other?”

“We occasionally gathered souls together, and shared a few interests, that was about it. Though she was far more fond of me than I was of her, to the point of annoyance. I rarely got time to myself, though at the very least she’d never go any further unless I asked her to.”

“Niceeeee…”

“Next, please.”

“So, ‘The Weapon Factory’, do you live up to that name?”

“Yes, I happen to be carrying a shitload of weapons even on me at this moment. I can’t show all of them since they can’t all fit in this room.”

“So what weapons do you have then?”

“A rocket launcher, SMG, shotgun, two revolvers, two handguns, a steel pole, a pillow sheet, teeth, shuriken, a chainsaw, nunchucks, all kinds of ranged weapons from bows to sniper rifles, a banana, rotten eggs, a hand cannon, **** stained panties, and in case of emergencies, many, many copies of Disaster Movie. Those are just ones off the top of my head, for you see, I‘ve got that Death Note swag.”

“I won’t believe it till I see it.”

“I’ll send you a tape of me doing so later.”

At that moment, Ruby walked in from the right side, looking rather confused as she glanced around the area. “Umm, where is this?”

“It seems people keep wondering in here now, might as well stay a bit, I guess.”

“Okay then.” She replied, taking a seat. “Wait, is this one of those Q&A things?”

“You catch on quick despite having no idea where you are. So, next caller.”

“Hey Ruby!”

“That’s only my running gag towards Poison, otherwise its rather pointless.” She replied.

“Oh, okay. Can you be my waifu?”

“But I already have a waifu…”

“…Wut.”

“I’m rather faithful to my waifu.”

“Oh, that’s great…I think? Good to know then…”

“Next caller, please.” Lolita said.

“Hey, what’s with you guys lampshading half the things you do?”

“Well we lampshade things partially because its cheap and effective comedy, and because it takes away fuel from the fire. Putting it simply, if you make fun of absurd and ridiculous things, this stops dem haters from doing so, as they’d just be repeating what you’ve already pointed out, doesn’t stop them from trying though…I hope you’re satisfied, next caller.”

“Ruby, I was just wondering, when you put on that ‘Justice’ outfit to go out and fight crime, do you wear different types of panties seeing how you do other things like dyeing your hair?”

“Aren’t you that other guy who keeps asking panty related questions?” Lolita asked.

“Of course not, that would just be silly.”

“Actually I’ll answer that.” Ruby began. “It depends on my mood, whether I feel like being ruthlessly cocky, righteously friendly, or anyway in between.”

“Alright, thanks for being so helpful.”

“You’re welcome, though I’ve always figured the type who obsessed over panties are rather creepy.” She then smiled as she said, “But I also appreciate the kind support from my fans, so keep buying my merchandise. Next caller, plz.”

“Why was there no beach volleyball in that beach episode? That’s like, the rule!”

“The others didn’t feel like playing volleyball.” Ruby replied. “They were all lazy and lame, a shame really. Next question.”

“Lolita, you must’ve seen a lot of action in your job. Have you ever been involved in multi-track drifting?”

“From time to time, the tough exterior of wicked souls vary, therefore taking them down can be complicated if it requires multitasking, like fighting on a train while avoiding gun fire from helicopters which fly by as well as obstacles aboard the train. Some of the most fun are the ones where you can use the environment as a weapon, just look at half the Jackie Chan movies. In any given area where a fight scene takes place, if half the things in the area can be used as a weapon of some kind, they most likely will be at some point. Jackie Chan would be unbeatable if the fight took place in a IKEA store, unless he was going up against Batman, then its anybody’s guess. I would pay to see that. Anyway, that’s all we have time for, bye-bye.” Lolita waved.

Ruby glanced at her, then did the same as she yelled, “Bye-bye!”

“Yes, exploit that cheerful demeanour while you can.”   
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #359 on: 11 January, 2011, 07:23:09 pm »

Read that while listening to this tune this time round....

You can look at me in disgust now....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: