Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 01:35:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Something Something Demonic Something Ever

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Something Something Demonic Something Ever  (Read 15501 times)
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #390 on: 30 January, 2011, 08:21:21 pm »

I made a Scanty sackboy to match my Panty one.... It looks much better....

We must play when you get it....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #391 on: 30 January, 2011, 08:22:19 pm »

Yesh.

Give me at least a day to get some of the story levels done first though.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #392 on: 30 January, 2011, 08:30:20 pm »

Yeah the story is much shorter and much much easier.... If I were to do the last boss again I'd defeat him without dying easy.... I only died the first time by being in the wrong place when a cutscene started....

But it's much more fun.... There's more variety in gameplay and the levels just look more well designed.... Plus the story is a proper story this time....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #393 on: 30 January, 2011, 08:34:31 pm »

The levels are easier this time round? Better not be shitting me. I wanna be prepared if **** like The Bunker comes up again.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #394 on: 30 January, 2011, 08:53:23 pm »

Nope.... I'd say the hardest parts are the side scrolling shooter parts.... But even they're not that hard.... The bosses can be tricky too.... But no Bunker like stuff....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #395 on: 31 January, 2011, 08:39:50 am »

So are there new costume prizes? Like how they had stuff like dinosaur outfits and a devil outfit. And do you need like 4 players to get those again?
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #396 on: 31 January, 2011, 10:04:28 am »

Yeah.... But you get alot more stuff playing on your own.... There's not that many 2-4 player bits.... Most of them only need 2 players anyway....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #397 on: 31 January, 2011, 01:12:37 pm »

But there are 3 & 4 player sections, right? I hated those in the last game. Its not so easy getting 3/4 players to work together who actually want those prizes. I thankfully find some people who were after those prizes shortly before playing with you that other time.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #398 on: 31 January, 2011, 02:16:16 pm »

Well I don't remember finding any.... I only ever found 2 player ones.... And I've gotten most of the items on the level with only 2 players.... They probably realised that it is basically single player after all so why not make it more focused on that....

Good thing I have three controllers.... Thinking about it now I could do it all myself....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #399 on: 01 February, 2011, 05:39:42 am »

ARRaHH!! I may have to wait till Saturday to get it. I dont know yet. Cause I got college classes till 4:30 on Friday, and though my teacher is pretty understanding and lenient if need be, I don't think she's gonna let me go earlier "Cause Little Big Planet 2 came out recently, and I won't be able to make it to my local Game to buy it before 5 PM." Maybe she will, I'll try it and see if she finds it funny and lets me go.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #400 on: 04 February, 2011, 10:57:33 am »

Okay, my teacher let me go early so I got it. Not because I asked but because I got a distinction on that assignment the day before (which surprised me since I personally felt there were several bits I could have improved on, but I guess a good grade isn't something you question). So sometime late tonight (after I finally post the last chapter sometime in the next 3-5 hours) imma shove dat **** in and get all little big up in this ****.

Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

« Reply #401 on: 04 February, 2011, 03:50:02 pm »

For rest of my RESPONSE please refer too this SBaHJ conic....

Me= HELLA JEFF

YOU = BRO WHO IS SWEET
THE hot game everones BUZZING ABOUT=LITTLEBIGPLANAT

[color=THE conic will show NOW!!!![/color][/color]

That was SO SWEET....

vvvvvvSIGvvvvvvv
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #402 on: 04 February, 2011, 04:50:29 pm »

yessssssss
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #403 on: 04 February, 2011, 04:59:24 pm »

May be tomorrow I finish this cause I'm finding it hard to finish this last bit >.>
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #404 on: 05 February, 2011, 03:30:28 pm »

Finally got round to doing the majority of this.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TMEDCE: Chapter 50 Stronghold of the Strongest, Part 2

It was a short while since the previous chapter, and Poison was now dodging Dawn’s tentacles as they fought along the side of the tower. Gary called Poison while he was busy doing this. “So I found one of her robots. He apparently didn’t know what she’s talking about…he won’t be able to sit down for a very long time either.”

“…What did you do exactly?”

“I did what I had to, so yeah, I figure that **** was lying again.”

“I see.” Poison flipped over one tentacle as he asked, “Hey Dawn, were you lying?”

“Sure.”

“You don’t even know what I’m referring too.”

“What’s your point?”

In the middle of the city, Ivy caught up and was throwing large balls of fire, which Ruby narrowly evaded. She flew backwards, picking up 4 cars with her psychokinesis and throwing them at her. Ivy jumped across three, charged right through the fourth and tackled Ruby. As they hit the ground they rolled around for a bit before getting to their feet. Ruby dodged the first punch thrown and threw Ivy into a nearby dumpster before walking off. Ivy quickly got out and punched Ruby through a building, following her in moments later. Ruby kicked her into an upper room with a kick. Ivy then knocked her into the right room with an elbow, followed by Ruby piledriving Ivy through the floor. As Ruby hopped back from the force of the impact, Ivy immediately flipped upright and tackled her through another wall.

Ruby leaped back after rolling around and pointed two fingers at Ivy. “I’m going to end you! With mind bullets!” Ivy barely avoided her attack, which tore a large building in the background in half. “That’s psychokinesis, Ivy.” Ivy quickly charged at her, but instead of attacking she hugged her instead. Ruby stood there confused before asking, “What the hell are you doing?”

“Is the darkness fading?”

Ruby kicked her into a wall. “I wouldn’t count on it.” She then took out her staff and said, “I’m going to release a big frickin’ beam right at you at point blank, so don’t move, ****. Moonlight Breaker.”

Meanwhile, Lolita and Pandora were still running around the large dark room firing at each other. Lolita slid under a table while firing at Pandora, who continuously somersaulted while doing the same. Lolita ran along the wall then leaped towards Pandora. They passed by each other while still firing, Lolita managing to bounce slightly higher as she kicked her. Pandora threw her umbrella, the four metal exterior bits flipping up and shooting 4 metal spikes each. Lolita evaded them still in mid-air, twisting and turning in ways which isn’t physically possible, but getting pinned to the wall by the sharp point of her umbrella. She pulled it out and flipped out the window as Pandora flew out the same window.

Poison and Dawn’s fight had already been taken to the middle of the city, with them running along buildings firing at each other. A large energy beam in the distance distracted him for a moment or two. Dawn quickly began teleporting all over the area and hit Poison multiple times while knocking him throughout the air. He soon was able to dodge all her attempts as he continued to give chase, saying, “What are you using to do that?”

“Didn’t you know? I’m a wizard, Harry.”

“Oh, very funny.”

“I insult u, y u no insult back?”

“Because communicating with you feels like a chore.”

“You hurt mah feelings, sob sob.”

“…You know what you are?”

“C’mon! Give it to me, let me have it!”

“You’re a nice person.”

Dawn gasped as she grabbed two cars and replied, “You bastard! Take that back!” as she threw them.

“Never!” Poison yelled, jumping a split second before the cars crashed into the building.

The blood minions from before appeared on rooftops up ahead. Dawn moved on as she said, “About damn time! Stall him for me, would ya?”

“I wouldn’t count on it.” Poison gathered tons of the air around him as he cocked his arm like a shotgun, then suddenly fired a large horizontal tornado which tore the creatures to shreds moments before he called Gary. “Hey Gary, there are these weird monsters helping Dawn. You know about those right? What exactly are those?”

“Have you ever seen The Thing?”

“Nope.”

“Alien?”

“Yeah, I’ve seen that.”

“Well its kinda like that. I think, at least…”

Back in another part of the city, Ruby was flying up a tall skyscraper towards the dark box which was slowly growing. As she got closer to the top, she was suddenly electrocuted and passed out. Ivy was relieved yet also stunned as she made it up there, and looked far into the distance to see Gary waving. Ivy picked up the walkie-talkie Ruby carried and spoke into it. “Hey Dawn, we’ve just taken out Ruby. What now, huh?”

“We do it the easy way.” Dawn took out a remote and pressed a button, causing the dark box to open up wide and for tons of horrific tentacled creatures to come pouring out from the entrance as if they were lined up waiting for the opportunity.

“Oh, come on! That’s cheating!” Ivy exclaimed.

As the tentacle monsters flew out the box and in all sorts of directions, one of them exclaimed, “Aww yeah! Time to get my raep on! Where dem bitches be at?”

A couple of them huddled together as they discussed plans. “Okay, ya’ll, we gotta work at this ****. Find us some tight ass bitches.”

“But wouldn’t it be faster to split up? Bitches can’t do **** to us, mang.”

“True, true. But how we keep in contact? Wait, hold up, I think we’re being called, lets bounce.” And so they did, meeting Dawn nearby the area. While their ideas were planning to get their raep on, Dawn suddenly revealed her tentacles, getting them to stop as one said, “Hold on, man. She’s one of us.”

“But can’t we still do it?”

“No, mang. There’s rules on this ****, you can’t raep one of your own. You just don’t break that, unless you wanna go to that tentacle **** prison. Tentacles up the ass, bro.”

“Aight, its cool, man, I got it.”

“Anyway…” Dawn began. “You guys weren’t what I was expecting, but fair enough. Just go have fun. That’s pretty much the deal here.”

“No bullshit? You alright, girl. What’s yo name?”

“Its not worth mentioning. But I’ve got business, I’ll catch you round.” She replied, quickly taking off.

Back at the skyscraper, Ruby currently had Ivy pinned to the ground and was repeatedly punching her. She soon heard a voice yell, “Hey demon, catch!” Ivy kicked Ruby off her, leapt up and caught a white belt as Omar arrived on a flying scooter. “Though I’m still not fond of your people, we’ve got bigger problems. I figured Dawn would be using that belt again, so I created my own to counteract it.”

“What does it do?”

“I’ll let you figure that out.”

Ivy shrugged and put it on, at which point she suddenly let out a massive surge of power and had a white aura around her. “This…this power…I feel incredible!” She smirked before moving at extreme speeds around the area, destroying the tentacle demons who had the misfortune of being in her line of sight. She flew around running right through monsters, sending a dozen flying with fireballs, knocking out dozens with backflips so quick and broken they launched fireballs the size of meteors, and summoned a beam of fire from beneath the earth simply by clicking her fingers.

As she dispatched of the rest, a massive purple phallic-like monster attacked, with dark holes all over the sides of its body. Ivy drew her scythe as she said, “First I whip it out!” she leaped into the air, yelling, “Then I j-j-jam it in!” puncturing the head. “Relentlessly filling every orifice possible at breathtaking speed!” She dashed around the monster shooting small beams of fire into every hole. “And now for the climax!” She then sliced the monster in half and landed on the skyscraper just as its top half tore off. “Consider yourself broken.” She sighed before turning to Ruby who waited patiently. “I’m still not satisfied. So, lets continue where we left off.”

Very far, far away, inside a church Adam was sitting down reading from his black book when he saw various tentacle monsters approaching the gates. He put down his book as he said, “It seems we have some unwelcome company.”

The nuns got ready, with one of them shifting a wall to the side to reveal tons of the weapons. She grabbed a golden shotgun, because a regular shotgun just wasn’t ludicrous enough. “Lets send the fuckers back to hell.” She exclaimed, cocking the gun.

As they broke down the gate, one nun sent several monsters flying back with her shotgun.

“Better run, ****! There’s gonna be some raep up in here!”

Adam stepped ahead of the nuns, removing his glasses as he said, “Who the hell do you think we are?!”

“Oh **** son!” One nun said in shock.

Adam then killed half a dozen from a laser beam he fired moments later.

Meanwhile, Spring and Floyd were driving around town, running right over any monsters in their way, eventually hitting a ramp and spinning in the air as they fired upon several monsters below. As they landed they drifted round a corner and came to a stop by a café where Willard sat at a table outside.

“Good evening, gentlemen.” Willard greeted them. “How fortunate for us to meet at a time like this.”

“Are you simply going to sit here and do nothing?” Spring asked.

“Perhaps I shall assist you, for old times sake.” Willard got into the car and the three took off, running over more monsters.

Gary was busy helping the police fend off the monsters when a spaceship crash landed nearby. Leo leaped out and the first thing he did was punch a tentacled monster through a building.

“Hey Leo, you’re right on time.” Gary said. “Glad you could give us a hand.”

“No problem. So where’s the others?”

“Busy fighting some people. By the way, there are more monsters coming up, and they’re about to shoot organic spears.”

“There is no need to take cover and hide. The epic thing here is to charge head-on into battle, ignoring the pain from the dozens of impaling to get to your goal. Rushing in like an army with a valiant mission to complete. Denying Death the chance to claim you as the candle of life keeps itself alight purely by the knowledge that you will not concede to his demands.” He got ready to charge. “I’ll eat these guys for breakfast!” So he rushed on ahead as they fired spears, his body getting pierced by at least two dozen of them in various areas, while he charged right through them, knocking them all out, then punching the last which exploded.

“That’s incredibly reckless.” Gary commented. “But I like that.”

Spring, Floyd and Willard drove through the entrance of a mall, running over civilians and any monsters in their way. They stopped by an elevator and got in, standing in silence as they ascended to the higher floors. Arriving at floor 2, they saw that the Loli Rangers were pretty preoccupied dealing with the large numbers of monsters. Blood splattered along the walls, projectiles and waves of energy fired in all directions, monsters getting flung through store shelves and people panicking, all that ****. They waited for the doors to close and went to the third floor. They came out firing rapidly at any monster in sight as if it were House of the Dead in a furniture showroom. They went down an escalator to a food court shortly after, blasting the **** out of more monsters. As one last impish creature came running out from behind a fast food counter, Floyd shot him in the head, the force of the impact sending him flying back through the door he came out of as Floyd said, “Get back in the kitchen.”

“****.” Spring added.

Lolita and Pandora were currently fighting on the wing of a plane, which one kid noticed but decided to ignore. A large slash from Pandora hit the jet engine and caused it to crash in the middle of a road. Lolita leaped forwards into the air, countering blows while they both used twin katana’s. They hopped across cars while throwing knifes until Lolita pulled out two rocket launchers and fired, tearing up the streets and flinging several cars into midair. In slow-motion, Lolita leapt across several cars, bounced off another and shot a hole through one car using an SMG. Pandora jumped up and the two kept going higher, countering the other’s moves while still in slow-motion.

Pandora slapped away one of Lolita’s kicks and kneed her in the face, sending her flying back and down some stairs to a subway with Pandora following close behind. Lolita somersaulted, flipped sideways and landed on a train which was passing by. Pandora caught up with her soon afterwards, riding the next train being driven by a tentacled monster. Using a gun and a well-placed shot, Lolita got one half of the train on the other side of the rails. Pandora followed suit as they duelled with katana’s. The trains sped up, eventually flying off the rails as they moved at over 200 mph.

The trains flipped continuously in midair as Lolita and Pandora continued their fight, moving all over the spinning trains in slow-motion while the unfortunate civilians in the trains were scared shitless. A man who sat at an office desk saw the trains pass by. Stunned by what he saw, his eyes widened and beads of sweat appeared on his forehead as he said, “Multi-track spinning midair drifting!”

Ivy and Ruby were flying randomly throughout the air, causing shockwaves as they clashed repeatedly. Ivy flew under a thrown car and kicked Ruby 30 feet away. Ruby levitated a gigantic boulder made from the concrete below and threw it at Ivy. Ivy punched it back, leaped onto the boulder and ran down to the other side while Ruby did the same. They traded blows as the boulder rolled through the streets, eventually leaping off before they were crushed. Ruby charged through the panicking streets filled with civilians, police, and monsters.

After seeing Ruby have no disregard for people while Ivy attempted to help some while chasing her, one policeman asked, “Wait, aren’t you supposed to be the bad one?”

“We’re doing a little role reversal at the moment.” She sighed.

Rosie was assisting the forces which went up against the monsters along with Leo. Using her bare hands, she killed a lot while yelling things such as, “Rip and tear! Rip and tear their guts!” and, “Here comes the night train!” as she charged through them.

“Make it raaaaain!” Leo exclaimed as he called down a large assault of sharp watery spears who pierced at least half a dozen monsters. He then charged ahead and grabbed a gigantic spider monster before hitting him with a spinning piledriver which made it explode. He then yelled, “Who’s a man and a half?!?”

“You’re a man and a half!” Rosie responded.

“Damn straight!”

The army had been called in recently and were beginning to lay the smack down on the monsters with their tanks and artillery cannons. Damien was walking through the barricade they had set up, and as one soldier attempted to talk to him, he slapped him aside as he said, “Move ****, get out the way.” He leaped onto a building nearby, looked ahead using a pair of binoculars and took out a walkie-talkie. “Alright, guys. I’ve found a decent spot. I’ll be preparing the nukes any minute now.”

“Hold on! You can’t just nuke the city!” Crystal exclaimed.

“Why not? It’s too late for these guys anyway. I’m not normally the compassionate type but I’d prefer to put these people out of their misery early.”

“That’s still totally wrong and immoral.”

“You’re forgetting who I am. Look, I’ll just ask Lolita.” And he got her on the line while she was battling Pandora on motorcycles. “Hey Lolita, do you mind if I nuke the city to kill all those monsters and such?”

“Sure, why not.”

“You guys are unbelievable!”

“Crystal’s right.” Amber said, injecting herself into their conversation. “Lets not resort to nuking at least until the monsters get overwhelming. We currently have it handled so it’ll take a while but we’ll get rid of them eventually.”

Damien sighed. “Fine, but just remember, a nuke once helped save this universe, just think about that.”

“Yeah, we will.” Crystal replied before continuing to drive a 4x4 which she and Amber had stolen, and were currently running over various monsters in the streets. They soon took a detour and heard some banter between a group of monsters behind a building in a somewhat deserted area, so they parked around the corner and listened.

“So this guy I know sent me these clips of some show called ‘boku’” One of the monsters began. “And I’m like “WTF is this ****?” and he’s all, “Just watch it man. All of it.” So I do and there’s this guy or some chick or something with some other dude, I don’t even know. And they’re doing it in the back of the car, and I realize that’s not a chick but I’m forcing my mind to think it was. I was like, yoooooooooo, this **** is ****. Up.”

One monster nodded then turned to another as he said, “What’s got you down, man?”

“Its these debts and ****, man. Gotta support my family, I mean, I got two **** jobs and its stressing me out. But I ain’t gonna up and leave, I ain’t gonna abandon my baby momma like that. I grew up without a dad so I know what its like, motherfucker didn’t even pay child support. My kids mean a lot, I just wanna do right by them, whatever it takes.”

One monster placed one tentacled limb on his shoulder. “Mad respect, man. Anytime you need a hand, you come to me. You can’t always handle this **** alone, mang.”

“I appreciate it.”

“Its cool, you know we tight.”

Crystal and Amber were still listening when Crystal suddenly turned to Amber and said, “Y’know, maybe we should leave these ones.” Amber agreed before they drove off.

Back in the middle of the city, Ivy and Ruby were still moving at speeds so extreme most people couldn’t see them, and eventually landed on a large heat seeking missile originally for a massive tentacled monster nearby. It spiralled endlessly due to the two duelling on it. As another charged at them, they jumped onto it, eventually flipping onto the next, then evading the next by leaping sideways.

Dawn was chasing Poison below, walking using her tentacles like an octopus while Poison continued to slice them in half and evade the spikes of blood which shot out. “When I catch you I’m gonna **** you and kill you, and probably not in that order either.”

“You’re a bit late, seeing how your constant jabbering is already raping my eardrums.”

Dawn chuckled for a moment. “Nice one.”

“I’m not sure whether you’re really amused by people insulting you, or you’re secretly mocking me.”

“A little of both, actually.” Dawn eventually caught up and tackled him. They rolled around and soon stopped with Dawn on top of him, pinning his arms to the ground. Gary conveniently appeared as he jumped through a window nearby and turned to them. “Could you give us about ten minutes? We need a little alone time.”

Ivy then flew down and kicked Dawn off him as she said, “There’s at least half a dozen reasons that kick was justified.”

Instead of attacking, as Dawn stood up and all she said was, “Quick time event.”

“Huh?” Ruby swooped down preparing to impale her with her spear when Poison blocked the hit. Gary shocked her from the rooftop he stood at, then Ivy cut off the belt with her scythe, ridding Ruby of the dark aura as she suddenly returned to normal.

Ruby looked around before saying, “I didn’t do anything horrible, did I?”

“Not necessarily.” Ivy replied. “So what happened?”

“I’m not sure, I can’t seem to remember much…”

“You didn’t jump through a oddly placed window and get knocked out, did you?” Gary questioned her.

“Maybe…”

“I wish you’d be a little more careful, because you’re my partner and it also makes me look bad…and I was actually worried.”

“I didn’t know you cared…”

Just then, Pandora was sent flying out a clothes shop window and slid along the concrete roads on her back as she fired two revolvers at Lolita who leapt out the window after her. Lolita deflected the bullets with a hurricane kick, hit her in the stomach with her knee, and held a sword to her throat as she said, “You’ve improved, but not enough.”

“Apparently. I’ll be back.” Pandora turned into a ball of light and floated off quickly as some of the others around watched in confusion.

“Wait, why is it a ball of light? And how can she even do that?” Ruby said out loud.

Omar hovered nearby as he said, “Seems like my timing was brilliantly planned out in this wretched mess.”

“Well if it isn’t Omar.” Dawn smirked. “Seems I forgot about you. You always did try to compete with my superior intellect.”

“Don’t be so full of yourself. Foiling whatever scheme you have is just an enjoyable way to waste time. And I think your time is up, as I doubt you can take on everyone by yourself.”

“You’re right, so I’m gonna run away like a coward. Goodbye, mouth-breathers.” She then teleported out of the area.

Ivy, being partially stunned, said, “Huh. I thought she was gonna pull some bullshit power-up on us. If she transformed into some giant deformed monster, I would have been pissed.”

“So, I’m guessing you helped me, right?” Ruby asked, turning to Ivy.

“N-no, I didn’t do anything. I just happened to be nearby.”

“Well thanks, is what I’d say if you helped.”

“Your welcome, is what I’d say if I helped.”

Suddenly, random credits began rolling down the screen, which they could all see for some reason and quirked an eyebrow at. “Hey wait, that’s it?” Poison said in confusion.

“Seems so.” Ivy shrugged. 

“Hold on, bitches!” Vegena suddenly appeared, kicking the credits aside as she pointed diagonally right and yelled, “Look!” They noticed the dark portal was spreading wider and began to suck up buildings brick by brick. “That thing will engulf the earth eventually!” She then waved. “Oh, and hey guys.”

“She’s right!” Ruby exclaimed. “We need to find the source of the main generator and destroy it! C‘mon, Ivy!”

“Nah, maybe next week.” She said, beginning to walk off.

“Hold on just one second!” Rosie exclaimed, jumping through a truck. “You can’t run forever! That thing will chase us all down eventually. Think about all the innocent people! We can’t just abandon them and run!”

Ivy stopped and nodded. “Very well then, lets rap this up.”

“You’re intentionally doing that so someone can give you a good excuse to reconsider, aren’t you?”

“Perhaps…”

Lolita opened a portal to the underworld, suggesting that’s where the solution probably lied. As if right on cue, Crystal showed up in Ruby’s ship along with Amber and Damien, though it actually was on cue and she was waiting for the right moment. The group descended into the outskirts of the underworld, on a straight and narrow path where they were then attacked by spirits wondering throughout the area. The group dispatched of the spirits while Crystal continued driving, as if it were something out of a beat-em-up. They crashed through the gates and flew towards an area which gave off a weird aura.

As they got closer, a gigantic cthulhu-like black dragon formed and swatted them. Ivy, figuring that Pandora and Dawn had merged to form that monstrosity, expressed her anger. “Those bastards! I’m **** pissed!” As they got ready to attack the beast, there was suddenly a lot of static, and when it came back, the monster was firing a gigantic energy ball as Ruby charged at it. She whacked it back with her hammer fast enough to stun it. Then, somehow carrying Adam’s drill, hit the monster with an uppercut using the drill and knocked it into the portal just as Damien crushed the generator.

Some of the others congratulated Ruby as she returned and they took off. The credits began rolling again until Amber kicked them aside and said, “Lets not get too hasty. We still need to get out of here.” And so they did, at a faster pace than when they arrived.

Damien approached Lolita while this took place. “Hey, are you alright?”

“Yes. Though I still feel bad about what happened, but she was mentally unstable. The others just didn’t understand.”

“How could they? Its not something you can truly understand unless you’ve experienced it.”

“Indeed.”

At this point, it was smooth sailing as they approached the exit…

*still has a small bit left to add*
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: