Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 03:00:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Something Something Demonic Something Ever

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Something Something Demonic Something Ever  (Read 15516 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« on: 01 November, 2009, 10:39:04 am »

This story takes place in the Sonic Universe, because. I suck at prose. Just wanted to get that off my chest...and the other Sonic characters don't appear in this chapter, so yeah.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TMEDCE: Chapter 1 – Demonic Conquest

Somewhere very far, far away, in a far, far, universe, in a far, far city, stuff was happening. We open to the glorious city of New York, where a giant scaly blue dragon was wreaking havoc among the residents. Things looked grim as the army was taken out by the creature’s flying leg drop. In the white house, the president was sitting at his desk reading a newspaper when his secretary paged him. “Mr President, we have just received word that New York City is under attack by a giant blue dragon. Yes, this is serious.”

He put down the newspaper and got to his feet. “Change is coming!” In an instant, he took off through the roof and towards New York at the speed of sound. Meanwhile, back in New York, people were running through the streets. Some panicked, some did things you might do if you’re gonna die, and some people corrected others who thought this dragon was a complete ripoff of Godzilla. Just as things looked their worst, the President arrived, whose presence was noticed by the majority of the civilians.

“It’s Da Bama!” One civilian exclaimed.

“Change is here!” Another yelled.

“Wat.” The dragon turned in the direction of the yelling and saw Da Bama approaching him at a fast pace. “Foolish mortals! You cannot hope to stop me!”

“YES WE CAN!” Da Bama shouted as he flew right through the dragon, causing it to explode due to extreme awesomeness. As the civilians who were still left alive cheered, Da Bama landed on top of a building and stood proud as they continued to cheer.

---

This comic was being read by a little demon girl called Ivy who was a princess and sitting on a bed. She looked a little older than a kid, but not exactly a teenager. She had pink hair which went down to her shoulders, red eyes, and wore a black gothic\dress with red bat patterns over it. The bed she sat on also had the same styled patterns. Ivy looked at the front of the comic, which was named, “The Awesome Adventures of Supa Bama.” And then flung it to the ground. “I have no idea why Poison reads that crap, it makes no sense!”

Ivy hopped out of bed, and though she would normally be wearing pink pyjamas with bat patterns on it, of course, she wasn’t. She left her room and walked along a long corridor with rooms on both sides, and then into the bathroom.

At that time, Poison was waking up. His room was covered in green, as was his spiky hair. He looked like a young teenager, at least compared to Ivy anyway. He leaped out of bed, performed a flying kick, then a straight punch from another angle, followed by an uppercut before touching the ground. He kept his pose for several moments, and then actually got dressed because he was wearing green pyjamas. His regular clothes were just a black leather jacket with a black shirt which had a green flaming skull on the front.

A little later, Ivy and Poison met Ivy’s dad in the kitchen downstairs. Ivy sat next to her father, while Poison sat on the other side of the table. Ivy’s father had blonde hair and wore black and red spandex with a black cape attached. His name was literally Awesome. “Hey Awesome, could you pass the kewlsauce?” Poison asked.

“Sure thing.” He threw it over his shoulder towards Poison, who caught it from behind his back, passed it to his other hand then poured some on his hotdog. “Oh, you think you got skillz, man, you think you got skillz!” Awesome said.

“Yeah, man, you know how I do!” Poison replied.

“So what are you two going to do today?” Awesome asked as he began reading the daily paper.

“Hey Ivy, have about we go to that kindergarten place and bully the younger demons?” Poison suggested.

“Not fun enough.” Ivy replied.

“How about seeing a movie?”

“Not enough choices.”

“How about killing some random demons in the wilderness?”

“Not good enough for the likes of me.”

“Then let’s visit Amber later today. She’s most likely just watching DNN. It’s amazing how many shows reference that name.”

“I hate that woman.” Ivy pouted.

“Well if you come with me, I’ll kiss the royal foot.”

“R-really?” Ivy said in shock, for she had always wanted someone to kiss the royal foot, but Poison always refused to do so. He nodded, which made her smile. “Okay then, let’s get this over with. We’re taking off now, bye dad.” She waved as she and Poison left. “Remember to keep it cool, Ivy. You’re representing now.” Awesome said.

Ivy and Poison left the large castle and walked through the valley of death, the lava hot springs, and other random places until they reached Amber’s house. After knocking, Poison walked in and heard some noises coming from the bathroom, which was almost as large as a hot spring pool anyway. He entered the large bathroom, but couldn’t see much due to all the steam, and thanks to Amber noticing him before he saw her. She had long red hair which she tied with a blue bow at the back of her neck. “Hey Poison.” She said as he got closer. “What brings you down here?”

“Just dropping by. You seem to have a lot of baths...”

“It’s a waste not to. Care to join me?”

“I’d love to, but I brought Ivy with me.” He said just as she reluctantly walked in but tried not to look at her.

“Well if it isn’t adorable little Ivy-chan.” Amber teased her.

“I’m going to chop off those lips one day.” Ivy responded.

“Just give me a sec to get dressed.” Amber said getting out of the pool, though sadly, Ivy covered Poison’s eyes as she did so.

A little later, they were in Amber’s room. She now wore a flame patterned bikini and panties to match, as well as a black cloak. “So, how are you guys?” Amber asked.

“Meh.” Ivy and Poison both replied as they shrugged in unison.

“So have you developed at all yet, Ivy?” Amber smirked.

“W-what are you trying to say?!? How dare you ask such a foolish question!” She panicked.

“Y’know, developed in terms of personality, because honestly, you’re a douche. Most people hate you, even by demon standards.”

“Those guys are just player hating...” She replied.

“The only reason people don’t make fun of you is because you’re royalty, oh, and your dad’s hot. But regardless, people know you for not being practically good at anything.”

“You lie!” Ivy pointed at her.

Amber put down her finger then continued. “There was that championship Volleyball game, the DFC contest-”

“Don’t forget the Street Fighter championship tournament.” Poison added. “Did you know she doesn’t even like pie?”

“What?!?” Amber couldn’t believe her ears.

“I know! How can you not like pie?”

“Hey! I can do anything I put my mind to!” Ivy said.

“Even conquer a planet?” Amber replied.

“Even that! I’ll conquer earth, and do it in two weeks just to prove you wrong! I shall call it, “The Most Epic Demonic Plan to Conquer Earth!” and it shall be glorious!” She crossed her arms and laughed. “Haaaaahahahahaha!”

Amber turned her attention to Poison and said, “Feel free to drop by anytime being with miss egotistical gets you down.” She then winked at him.

“Will do.” He nodded.

“Oh, and Ivy, if you really feel you’re going to do this, take some spare clothes.” Amber said while handing her a black bag. Ivy took a peek inside. “I seriously think you have a clothing phobia or something...”

Very shortly afterwards, Ivy left to see her dad again, who was still reading the paper, Ivy poked her head in, and then slowly walked up to him. “Hey dad, is it okay if I go conquer earth?”

“Why did you decide to do this all of a sudden?” He asked.

“Well Amber bet me I couldn’t do something, and I despise that woman so-”

“This is about your flat chest complex, isn’t it?”

“N-no! Why do you go and say that out of nowhere?”

Awesome put down the paper, picked up Ivy and put her on his lap. “Ivy, I know you’re stressed out about not developing physically, but your time will come soon. Your mother also had that problem for a while, but I was cool with it, because I could appreciate all women’s natural assets, whether they be melons or cherries. Now your mother has Dat Body, it really makes me wanna put on dem shades whenever she’s around.”

“What you’re saying really creeps me out. Where is mother anyway?”

“She punched out a nuclear bomb yesterday. Don’t worry, she’s getting better, and should be fine again by tomorrow, her and Dat Body.”

“Please stop talking like that.”

“Anyway, I gotta go. I have to meet Dracula later today and chill out. He wants me to hurry before Simon Belmont comes back. Have fun on earth.” He said before taking off.

And so, Ivy and Poison took off a few minutes later in a black ship, the Sega logo glimmering brilliantly on its side. “Hey, I just remembered you haven’t licked the royal foot yet.” Ivy said as they reached outer space.

“I’m too tired right now, I’ll do it later.” He replied.

“Yeah well you better. Now onward to planet earth!” She yelled, raising her hand in the air.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Heaven was a little girl who was aware of the threat soon approaching the earth. She had brown hair tied into pigtails, and wore a typical angel robe. She was using a device which she called her ‘Demondar’, which was like Gaydar, but for demons, and which was suddenly set off as she pointed in earth’s direction. She gasped and quickly got to her feet. “I must do something about this! There isn’t much time!” She ran off towards her house.

A bit later, Ivy and Poison landed in the middle of a street called Normal Street. As she stepped off the ship, she noticed a conveniently empty space between all the houses. She pointed at the space and said, “We need a house, so get to work, robots!” A dozen robots got off the ship with dozens of tools and materials and started building the house at a fast pace.

Poison got off the ship with a boom box. “I think we need some montage music while we wait.” And with that, he turned it on and played music as they worked, though the music was never mentioned. Five minutes later, the robots were done, but worked to the point of exhaustion that a majority of them exploded immediately. “That would have taken ages if not for a montage, plus that music was pretty cool.” Ivy said as she walked towards the house.

“Yeah, and we’ll never use that music again.” Poison nodded. As Ivy entered the house, Poison saw something further up the street.

Two men, dressed in black suits, and wearing cool shades, came dashing down the street. These two men were known as Spring and Floyd, and as you’d expect, one was black and the other was white. They awesomely dodged the few cars which drove by till they got to a large truck coming towards them. The driver turned sideways as he saw them, blocking both roads. Floyd leaped onto the side, ran along it and then flipped backwards as Spring punched through it. After stopping twenty feet in the air, Floyd split a car in half with a downward kick as he landed and then slid all the way to Ivy and Poison’s door while Spring landed there just after punching the truck. As they lighted their cigars, the truck and car suddenly exploded.

Poison had a lot of questions, but asked a rather pointless one. “Was it really necessary to blow up those vehicles?”

“Yes.” Floyd said, putting the cigar in his mouth.

“Well my name is Poison, well actually it isn’t but it’s better than my real name.”

Spring removed the cigar. “My name is Mr. Spring and this is my associate, Mr. Floyd.” He said, gesturing towards him. “We keep things under control down here, otherwise you may get a visit from us, and I don’t think you want that.”

“It would be a shame if he did want that, Mr. Spring.” Floyd nodded.

“A shame indeed, Mr. Floyd.”

“As a visit from us can only lead to going beyond the impossible in ridiculously awesome ways, Mr. Spring.”

“As well as an extreme case of stuff blowing up, Mr. Floyd.”

“But of course, Mr. Spring.” Floyd adjusted his shades.

Ivy came to the door, being obnoxious as usual. “Hey Poison, who the hell are these two fools?”

“Just ignore her.” Poison said to the two men. “She’s just my younger sister, yup. Nothing suspicious here.” He said while hugging her.

“Better keep it that way.” Spring said before flinging his cigar by a nearby postbox, causing it to explode. The two men then left, as awesomely as they arrived.

As Poison closed the door, Ivy started yelling again. “Who the hell were those guys? Why did you say I was your younger sister when you’re totally not worthy? Why did you hug me?”

“Anymore questions?”

“No.” Just then, the doorbell rang; the Sega chime catching Ivy's attention. Ivy sighed as she went to the door. “Who the hell could it be this time?” As she opened the door, she found the young angel standing there. She greeted Ivy immediately. “Hello, my name is Ruby, does a demon live here?”

“You’re not very bright, are you?” Ivy narrowed her eyes at the angel. “Anyway, no demons here.”

“Then why have you got sharp teeth?” Ruby pointed at Ivy’s cute little fangs.

“Birth defect.”

“What about your little wings?”

“Cosplay outfit.”

“What about that tail?” Ruby said, poking it.

“Well, uhh...”

“I knew it! You are a demon! Therefore, I must stop you!” She pointed at her. “I’m going to barge into your house!”

“You can’t do that! At least wipe your feet!” She said while pointing at her sandals. “Oh, excuse my rudeness.” As she began wiping her feet, Ivy closed the door. “Hey! You tricked me! Well I have to go home because we’re having cake, but I’ll be back tomorrow!” The angel then took off down the street.

Ivy let out a sigh of relief and hopped onto the couch where Poison was watching TV. “It’s gonna be a long two weeks...”

“I heard that!” Poison replied.

“What are you watching?”

“The awesome adventures of Supa Bama!"

Ivy sighed once more.
« Last Edit: 11 November, 2010, 04:18:39 am by Stocking » Report Spam   Logged

~SA2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #1 on: 01 November, 2009, 10:53:29 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #2 on: 01 November, 2009, 10:58:39 am »

Just so you know, I've already decided how many chapters I'll do, and what they'll possibly be about, which I'll send by PM.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #3 on: 01 November, 2009, 10:59:57 am »

Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #4 on: 03 November, 2009, 01:56:18 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #5 on: 04 November, 2009, 08:14:44 am »

Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #6 on: 04 November, 2009, 11:03:14 am »

NOW MOAR
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #7 on: 05 November, 2009, 06:59:41 am »

WTF MAN GIVE ME SOME TIME
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #8 on: 05 November, 2009, 09:44:36 am »

OH HO HO HO HO
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #9 on: 05 November, 2009, 02:12:00 pm »

NO TIME ONLY MOAR
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #10 on: 05 November, 2009, 03:48:51 pm »

THATS COLD BRO
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #11 on: 05 November, 2009, 05:31:25 pm »

OH HO HO HO HO
Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #12 on: 06 November, 2009, 12:00:55 pm »

SUM MOAR
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TMEDCE: Chapter 2 - Inevitable Plans of Doom

It was the morning after Ivy and Poison had moved into their new fake home, in the middle of Normal Street. As soon as the sun brightened up the sky, Ivy wasted no time in beginning on her plans. She had built a giant computer in the dark basement, and was planning out her day while wearing her pyjamas. Poison had now awoken, wearing his normal attire. He slid down a rail by the stairs, leaped off and landed a few feet behind Ivy before waving. “Sup?”

“About time you woke up, I have a lot of work to do today.” Ivy replied as she still fiddled about on the computer.

“And what would this entail?” Poison asked.

“Well, I was doing a little bit of research before you woke up. I would have a lot more, but Windows was being a total douche earlier. Anyway, back to my point...” She pressed the Alt + Tab keys on the keyboard, then selected the Microsoft Word 2003 document which displayed some random sentences filled with exclamation marks, and pictures of Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy and Cream. “I copied those pics off the internet, but that’s not the point. There are quite a lot of those anthropomorphic creatures living on this planet, and if I hope to conquer this crappy excuse of the planet, I’ll need to rid the planet of these guys first.”

“Cool.” Poison replied, not seeming to care very much. “Oh, by the way, there’s this girl outside, sneaking around in the bushes.”

“That angel again?” Ivy sighed. “Just turn on the sprinklers.” Ivy said as she threw him a remote.

He did so, and as they turned on, Ruby came running out of the bushes and down the street yelling, “AHH! Attempted clothing damage!”

After a few more moments, Ivy continued. “So as I was saying. I actually tried to track down the hedgehog this morning, but it was just too difficult. The guy moves around way too much, it’s like chasing a spaceship on foot. So I decided it would be easier to go after some of his weaker friends, which in turn would get his attention so he comes to me, where I shall have a death trap waiting for him.” Ivy crossed her arms and laughed maniacally. “Haaaaahahahaha!”

“So who are you going to go after, since you failed to catch that hedgehog?” Poison responded.

“Well that Echidna lives on some floating island, so it’s unnecessary right now.”

“Wait a sec.” Poison said, interrupting her. “How does an island float?”

Ivy shrugged. “How should I know? Anyway, I’ll go after that pink hedgehog and her rabbit friend.” She said, pointing at the picture of Amy and Cream. “I’ll start from the bottom and work my way up. Now let’s get going.” Ivy made her way to the stairs, with Poison following close behind. Ivy quickly got dressed before they set out. They found out Amy had an apartment in Central City using Google maps on the internet, and made their way there using a map Ivy had printed out. Ivy and Poison stood against a wall across the street, with some binoculars.

They stood in these spots, looking in through the windows with the binoculars whenever nobody was walking by. Soon after, Amy left her house and was on her way to meet Cream at a nearby mall, leading Poison to say, “It’s convenient that she decides to meet with that rabbit soon after we started following her, as if it’s part of a plot or something.”

“Shut up, Poison, let’s get moving.” Ivy barrel rolled into a corner and began to follow Amy. They soon arrived outside a mall in Station Square where Cream greeted Amy as she approached her. “Good morning, Amy.”

“Morning, Cream. Are you ready to shop till you drop?” 

Ivy, who was watching from across the street on a bench, turned to Poison. “Physically or metaphorically?”

“Possibly the latter.” Poison replied. They quickly followed Amy and Cream into a large mall with a water fountain in the middle of the long corridor ahead, with tons of shops on either side, and escalators in the middle of the long path. Ivy and Poison looked around as they still managed to keep track of Amy and Cream’s whereabouts.

“Whoa!” Poison exclaimed as he looked around. “They got gaming shops! Candy shops! Even a buy it yourself shop!” He said, pointing at a shop called, “Buy It Yourself, cheapass.” Poison gasped as he spotted a food stall nearby. “They even got tacos! Frickin’ tacos, Ivy! I love this place!”

“It’s okay I guess.” Ivy shrugged. “But we have no time for tacos, regardless of that one cartoon I watched as a young girl.”

“You still are a young girl.” Poison pointed out.

“You know what I mean...” Ivy said, narrowing her eyes at him.

As Ivy and Poison were still talking, Amy and Cream had just left a women’s clothing shop when Cream suddenly noticed them and pointed towards them. “Amy, are they following us?” Ivy and Poison noticed Cream pointing at them and immediately ran into a nearby shop as Amy spun round. They arrived at a food court shortly afterwards and still continued to watch Amy and Cream from across the large area.

A familiar looking angel with a fake mustache from a few tables away caught Ivy’s attention, made even more suspicious as she turned away the second Ivy noticed her. While Ivy was staring at the angel, Poison saw Spring and Floyd make their entrance by smashing through a wall and sliding across several tables before landing in two seats at one table near a wall, while one table further away exploded as they sat down.

“I wish I could make things explode with ease.” Poison randomly commented. “I’m gonna go see Spring and Floyd, see ya.” He immediately took off. He leaped over several tables and landed beside them. “Sup?”

They both glanced over at him, and then went back to smoking their cigars. “Ahh, the guy who moved in yesterday with his “younger sister”, right?” Spring replied.

“Yup. May I ask how you make things explode for no reason?”

“Rule of cool, man.” Floyd said as he threw his cigar in a trash can, causing it to explode.

“Makes sense.” Poison said, scratching his forehead.

“So what’s the deal with you and that little girl?” Spring asked.

Floyd nodded. “Inquiring minds want to know.”

“Nothing at all.” Poison shook his head. “Just an older brother and his younger sister.”

“Sounds like a load of bull.” Spring responded. “Wouldn’t you agreed, Mr. Floyd?”

“But of course, Mr. Spring. Look man, nobody on Normal Street is actually normal. There’s this mad scientist that’s creating robot dinosaurs, this crazy woman with dozens of cats that can combine into a giant deformed cat, this loud-mouthed green alien and his dim-witted robot-”

“Robots are awesome.” Poison said, interrupting him.

“Yes, but we still don’t know much about you.”

“Maybe I’ll let you know sometime soon.”

Back at Ivy’s table, she continued to stare at Ruby, while Ruby looked away. This continued for about half a minute before Ivy finally said, “Hey, I know it’s you! I can see the price tag on that mustache!”

“The price tag is still on it?” Ruby pulled it off to check, and fell for Ivy’s tricks once again. She threw the mustache to the ground, got up and walked over to Ivy. “Fine, it is me. I won’t rest until I have defeated you in the name of justice!” She raised her fist into the air.

“FOOL!” Ivy randomly yelled. “Your chance of stopping me is futile! Regardless of your persistence, I shall conquer this planet in two weeks, and beat that stupid vile curvaceous woman once and for all!”

“You want to conquer earth just to win a bet?!?” Ruby was shocked. “That’s just evil! It makes me sick that you would do such a thing!”

“Thank you for the heartwarming comments.” Ivy smirked as she got up. “But your fate has already been decided.”

“What if a fortune teller said I’d live for 50 more years?”

“Then she lied.”

“But fortune tellers can’t lie.”

“Well she did.”

“How do you know?”

Ivy scratched her forehead. “Uhh, umm...because! That’s why!”

“Well you’re a bad demon, and I’m a good person, so I shall triumph over the forces of darkness!” Ruby yelled as she pointed at her. “I will expose you for the awful demon that you are!”

They both suddenly heard a voice cry out, “Hey! Stop making fun of that girl’s demon cosplay!” This made Ivy grin back at Ruby and in turn made Ruby glare back at her.

“See, Ruby? People are too stupid to see what’s in front of their eyes, or they just don’t care. This makes my job all the more easier.” Ivy’s evil aura shun brilliantly, like the SEGA logo on her ship, as she gloated even more. “You will regret the day you meddled in my business, foolish angel!”

“It’s like you just went into maximum villain mode or something...” Ruby pointed out.

“Yes.” She nodded. “Now watch as I escape from your grasp in an epic chase scene.” And with that, she ran out of the food court, while Ruby chased her.

Ivy epically ran down a crowded hall, dodging the unaware civilians in the way. She soon epically tripped one, which Ruby saw as she epically gave chase, and grabbed the civilian by the collar and dropped them on their feet before taking off. Ivy epically burst through the exit, equipped with her trusty scythe, and then began slashing cars out of the way as she crossed the roads, while Ruby grabbed the ones thrown into the air and epically placed them safely on the ground. Ivy grinned as she ran down another street, thinking she had lost Ruby in all that commotion. To her surprise, she turned around to see Ruby helping an old woman cross the road further down the street. “I feel as if she’s secretly mocking me...” Ivy said, seeming somewhat agitated.

After helping the woman across and waving her goodbye, Ruby charged at Ivy again, who turned a corner as she saw the angel coming. As Ruby turned the same corner, she had lost sight of Ivy, and spotted a black ninja with the Sonic Adventure 2 logo on his chest, who went by the name, SA2. “Excuse me; have you seen a little girl go by here? Pink hair, black dress, huge ego?”

“Did she mention an epic chase scene?”

“Yes! That’s her! Did you see her?” Ruby hopped up and down as she anticipated his answer.

“Nope, I just like epic chase scenes, though I think I just saw someone of that description entering the train station.” He said, pointing behind her.

She thanked him and took off towards the train station where she saw Ivy jump over a ticket gate and run down some stairs. Ruby instead decided to pay, and took quite a while finding her wallet. Ivy arrived at the right spot and waited for the train. Soon enough, Ruby showed up and made her way towards Ivy, but before she could get close enough, a train passed by, which Ivy grabbed onto the side as she yelled, “Epic!”

Ruby flew down the train tracks, in hot pursuit after the train as Ivy stood atop it. “Damn it!” Ivy exclaimed as she spotted her. “I gotta get this kid off my back! It’s time to use it...” Ivy leaped forward with her scythe and swung at the front of the train, knocking the front of the train onto the other set of rails, and then she kicked it in Ruby’s direction.

“Hey, isn’t that?” Ruby clicked on as she saw the train coming towards her, her eyes wide in shock as a bead of sweat rolled down her forehead. “Multi track drifting!” Ruby immediately stopped and held the train back until it properly stopped. Ivy, who was still watching, then said, “Wow, Poison was right, multi track drifting is actually kind of cool...” She then made her escape as Ruby fixed the train, who sighed because she had no choice but to let Ivy escape.

Ivy returned to her house ten minutes later to find Poison already sitting on the couch, watching television. “Where did you go?” Ivy asked as she sat down.

“Talked with Spring and Floyd for a bit, had some tacos, and then left. I hope the whole two weeks will be this awesome.”

“I had a run in with that angel. She really grinds my gears; anyway, I’m gonna go make some device to communicate with my parents, so I’ll be back later.” She got up and left the room as she finished.

Meanwhile, Ruby was fined for attempting to kill the passengers on the train and the damaged cars in the streets. She tried to explain that a demon girl had done all that, but sadly, nobody seemed to believe her. She paid off the fine by doing some community service, which took so long that when she got home all the cake was gone. In regards to her mentality, this was pretty depressing for her. “I hate that demon...”
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #13 on: 12 November, 2009, 01:38:11 pm »

YES
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #14 on: 12 November, 2009, 03:08:45 pm »

“FOOL!” Ivy randomly yelled. “Your chance of stopping me is futile! Regardless of your persistence, I shall conquer this planet in two weeks, and beat that stupid vile curvaceous woman once and for all!”

I meant to say this a while ago, but this sounds like Zim.

YES
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: