Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 09:34:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Something Something Demonic Something Ever

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Something Something Demonic Something Ever  (Read 15544 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #75 on: 24 February, 2010, 10:49:29 am »

Reference to Ego song (I think)
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #76 on: 24 February, 2010, 01:36:53 pm »

Repetitiveness of Saw
Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #77 on: 25 February, 2010, 09:59:58 am »

It's kinda true in a way, though suprisingly it wasn't intentional at the time when I wrote it.

Also, in other words:

« Last Edit: 25 February, 2010, 11:27:58 am by Chekhov's Gunman » Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #78 on: 25 February, 2010, 04:17:59 pm »

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FridgeBrilliance

And I don' think the standing up simultaneously thing is from something else, but still: the standing up simultaneous thing.
Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #79 on: 26 February, 2010, 05:31:04 am »

Actually, I got that from one episode of Yu-Gi-Oh abridged, I forget which one but it was the idea I had at the time.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #80 on: 01 March, 2010, 05:29:43 am »

This one wasn't in the prototype chapter list I did, and is one I came up with recently, but I figured it was good enough to add it in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TMEDCE: Chapter 15 – Intergalactic Kombat

In the middle of space, on a space station, a mysterious figure watched various planets through screens recorded by flying cambots floating around the galaxy. On one screen, it showed Poison setting up his Datbox360. “Hey Ivy, me, Spring and Floyd are gonna play Gangsta **** online, wanna join us?” Poison asked as she entered the room.

She shrugged and sat on the couch. “Sure, why not.” She grabbed a pad. “Has anyone chosen the T-Rex?”

“The T-Rex, Samuel Jackson, and Jack Nicholson are all taken. You should pick Batman.”

“Is the Joker in this?”

“Sadly not.” He shook his head.

“Darn…”

Suddenly, they both vanished, dropping the pads in the process. Somewhere in heaven, the top angels were having another board meeting, with Gary sitting with them. The head angel leaned forward and said, “So gentlemen, what important matters are there to clear up today?”

Gary began, “Some of my colleagues want a “Dat Ass” club.”

The head angel slammed his hand on the table as he exclaimed, “FUND IT!

“A Loli Rangers anime!” One angel yelled.

FUND IT!” He repeated.

“A Yotsuba anime!” Another yelled.

FUND IT!” He repeated once more.

“I don’t think we have control over that one…” Gary replied.

“I said fund it, damnit!” At that moment, Gary suddenly vanished from his chair. Ruby was running through a field, chasing butterflies when she too, vanished. Various others across the galaxy also vanished around the same time.

Meanwhile, Ivy and Poison found themselves aboard the space station, in a massive dark purple room with an ‘X’ outlined along the floor. There were doors to the left and right leading to darker areas, and some stairs leading up to a throne just ahead of them.

Ivy sighed as she looked around. “Have I been kidnapped again?”

“Today might be more interesting than I had planned…” Poison said with a smile as he nodded.

Within the next 30 seconds, Spring, Floyd, Ruby, Gary, Amber, Nookie, Yandere-chan, and almost a dozen others they didn’t happen to know appeared. The person who brought them there introduced himself immediately afterwards, and stood at the top of the stairs. He was completely covered by a black cloak with a helmet to match.

Ruby gasped as she pointed at him. “It’s the lulz guy!”

“The lulz guy?” Ivy and Poison said in unison.

“Oh right, you weren’t there.” Seconds later, she realized Ivy was in the room and pointed at her. “You! What are you doing here?!?”

“I should ask you the same question, foolish angel.”

The mysterious cloaked figure continued, “Allow me to inform you. I have selected various contestants and participate in my own personal royal rumble, 20 contestants go in, and 1 comes out. This will take place in Virtual Reality headsets, allowing you to kill the person in a fighting game, but inflicting no damage on their actual body. And remember, the winner will get a prize.”

“It’s awfully convenient that half the contestants are people we know.” Poison said as he looked around. “And I’m doubtful killing someone in a virtual world won’t affect that person, at least that’s what the Matrix told me…”

“Until we begin the main event, feel free to converse with one another.” The cloaked person left.

Ivy turned to Ruby. “You’d better put up a good fight, because I’m hoping to kill you myself.”

“Well maybe I’ll die beforehand, so there!” She crossed her arms.

“…That still means you lose.” Poison pointed out.

Gary ran over to them shortly after, and tried to embrace Ivy who held him back, “Ivy! I’m astoundingly pleased to meet you here! Do not fight the hug!”

“Poison, who is this moron?” Ivy asked.

Poison shrugged. “I dunno. All I know is, when this thing starts, I get to kill him.”

Ivy kicked him to the ground before turning to Poison. “No! I hate him more so I get to kill him!”

“At least he’s nice to you, I hate his guts and he hates mine, so I deserve to kill him myself!”

She glared at him while he did the same. “Grrrrrrrr…”

“Ffffffff...”

“You guys really dislike me that much?!?” He said in shock.

“Such is the way of demons…” Ruby replied.

“That comment was unlike you, Ruby.”

Just then, an older looking teenage angel approached the four of them, wearing the same style of robe as Ruby. She had long black hair and purple eyes. Ruby cleared her throat as she arrived. “Oh, guys, I’d like you to meet my older sister, Crystal.” The others were in silence, clearly confused. “Y’know, the hot chick who got out of the pool in a purple swimsuit in chapter 9?”

The others sighed while Poison said, “Thanks a lot, Ruby. We were doing a decent job of not going too far but you had to break it.”

“I’m sorry! You guys wouldn’t have remembered otherwise! My spear originally belonged to my sister, but she let me keep it. She now uses a titanium large baseball bat.”

Crystal showed them a picture of it. “Dat bat. Anyway, nice to meet you all.” Crystal said as she shook their hands and then nodded when she got to Poison. “My sister has told me a lot about you.”

“Is that so?”

“I didn’t say anything!” Ruby protested as she waved her arms.

Moments later, the mysterious figure appeared again and snapped his fingers, switching on various lights on the other side of the room, revealing the VR sets. “We shall now begin this brawl, and I will now summon my commentators. SA2 appeared beside him, as did Unreal, who was wearing a suit. They moved other to a desk nearby and sat behind it just as the contestants connected to the VR network.

Upon everyone first entering the VR world, the arena was chosen as a rocky wasteland, split into four small sections, to provide enough room for various other fights to take place simultaneously. Most of the nobodies were the first to be eliminated, as they were nobodies. Yandere-chan was currently chasing Ruby who ran into a junkyard as Loli Blue yelled, “I’m coming to get you~!”

As she hid behind a car, Loli Blue appeared from under a cardboard box and leaped out at her, yelling, “Surprise buttsex!”

“Is that safe with a knife?” SA2 asked as he turned to Unreal.

“It doesn’t matter, rule 36.”

“Oh right.”

Back in the arena, before Loli Blue could stab Ruby, she was blasted in the shoulder, knocking her back several feet as Spring and Floyd came into view. “Thanks so much for saving me, guys!” They started firing at her, she then ran off, and soon exploded as one bullet hit her. They then turned to Loli Blue.

She giggled as they did. “Now I get to play with more people! You know what they say, the more the merrier!” She immediately charged at them.

Meanwhile, in another area, Crystal and Amber were hopping across falling rocks, attacking each other as they flew up, and then moving at blistering speed upon reaching the sky, creating shockwaves as they clashed. Ivy simply watched from a hill below and sighed. “I’ve still got quite a bit to go…”

“Hot angel on demon action.” Unreal stated.

“Sounds good man.” SA2 agreed.

At this point, Gary had just stabbed Nookie from behind who was distracted as he grabbed the last unknown contestant’s panties. Poison immediately attacked with an overhead swing, which was blocked just as Gary spun round to face him. Gary dashed towards him and their swords clashed, at which point Poison hit him with an uppercut, sending him flying back.

“Ooooh, that up-smash!” Unreal commented. (Believe me, I was looking for the most appropriate moment to use this)

“We got a man down!” SA2 added.

As Gary got to his feet, Ruby stood beside him, wearing a black gothic Lolita styled dress and they nodded before charging at Poison again.

SA2 leaned forward as he said, “This is important!” As they dodged Poison’s green energy waves produced from his blade, he then said, “Happy feet! Wombo combo!”

Unreal saw Ruby nod at Poison, who did the same. He then shook his head. “That ain’t Ruby.”

SA2 turned to him, utterly confused, and then looked back at the screen. “That ain’t Ruby?”

Ruby removed the convincing mask to reveal she was obviously Ivy. She then kicked him in the chest, Poison then joined in as he repeatedly punched and kicked him and then they sliced him in half as they dashed to their opposite sides with their chosen weapons, resulting in him splitting in half then exploding as SA2 and Unreal went nuts over the tag team attack.

SA2 stood up, looking around as he exclaimed, “Where’s he at?!? Where’s he at? Where’s he at?!”

Unreal dropped to his knees as he said, “Ooooooh! Oh my god! Wombo Combo!”

Poison dug his blade into the dirt as he nodded and said, “Get yo ass whooped!”

Ruby approached the area and having seen the action taking place, clutched her forehead as she dropped to her knees. “My mind has blown from the awesomeness! My mind was bloooown!”

“Ruby’s mind was blown!” SA2 yelled.

Unreal nodded. “I think our minds are all a little blown right now.”

Moving on slightly, Spring and Floyd took out Yandere-chan by shooting off a water tower and having it crush her. They then decided to forfeit, and as they turned around to leave, the water tower exploded, making their unflinching walk look more impressive, and then without saying a word or looking at each other, a bro fist was all that needed to be done.

Crystal and Amber had a new found respect for each other, and discovered they had quite a bit in common, so they also left, leaving the last three remaining contenders left. “That was quite sudden.” Ivy began. Without warning, she was stabbed with extreme prejudice by Poison, enraging her as she began to slip into unconsciousness. “Why, you literal backstabber! You’re going to suffer so much when we get home…“

He removed the blade and dropped her. “Totally worth it.” Just then, he was impaled from behind with Ruby’s spear. He smiled at this. “I see, you caught me off guard. Well played, Ruby.” He dropped to the ground seconds later.

“S-sorry, Poison.” She expressed regret as she pulled out the spear. As she did so, the body had already disappeared. She also left the VR world soon afterwards. Upon removing the helmet, everyone was gone but the host of the game.

“Congratulations, Ruby! You are the winner of the game! Guess what you win?”

“It’s going to be something bad, isn’t it?” She asked, fearing the worst.

“Of course not!” The figure removed his helmet, revealing himself to be Awesome. “Your prize is a month’s supply of lollipops! So you can suck on them all day and make others think of perverted thoughts just by watching you!” He said as a massive bag, covering ¼ of the area was dropped into the room.

“Wow! That’s awesome!” Ruby exclaimed, delighted to receive the lollipops.

“Oh, there’s also this Bible Black box set too. You’ll love it.” He said as he handed it to her. He turned to the side and waved. “And that’s all we have for this time, folks. Remember to tune in next week to witness another episode of, “Whoopass!” Well, goodnight everybody!” An imaginary audience applauded as he waved, confusing Ruby.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #81 on: 01 March, 2010, 10:20:02 am »

Man, I lol'd.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #82 on: 01 March, 2010, 10:37:26 am »

Moving on slightly, Spring and Floyd took out Yandere-chan by shooting off a water tower and having it crush her. They then decided to forfeit, and as they turned around to leave, the water tower exploded, making their unflinching walk look more impressive, and then without saying a word or looking at each other, a bro fist was all that needed to be done.

sigging
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #83 on: 01 March, 2010, 10:42:36 am »

Yesh.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #84 on: 01 March, 2010, 10:49:24 am »

I really want that game btw
Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #85 on: 01 March, 2010, 10:51:16 am »

Datbox360 needs to be invented first.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #86 on: 03 March, 2010, 06:56:54 am »

Y'know, I just realized I forget three things:

1. I forget the L. in Samuel L. Jackson. I'm terribly ashamed of myself.
2. I forgot to add something whcih was supposed to be in there, though I guess I could lampshade it later.
3. I forgot the frickin' fatality reference! FFFFFFFFFFF.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #87 on: 03 March, 2010, 10:25:17 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore