Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 08:56:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Something Something Demonic Something Ever

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Something Something Demonic Something Ever  (Read 15632 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #90 on: 05 March, 2010, 04:25:25 am »

It'll be quite a while until then.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #91 on: 06 March, 2010, 04:42:14 am »

TMEDCE: Chapter 16 – Welcome to Noisy Hill

It was a dark and stormy night; a shot rang out, a maid screamed! Suddenly, a demon ship appeared over the horizon, and within the ship were our designated protagonists, Ivy and Poison. They were slowly approaching a town as a thick fog began to appear.

“Hey, are you sure this is the place?” Poison asked as he looked around. “This area seems kinda unusual…”

“That’s what Amber said. Go to a place she called Noisy Hill, there you’ll find some of the materials you need to build your doomsday weapon.” Ivy replied. “She said to meet her at a school, so let’s hurry up.” They parked the ship in a corner of the empty streets and got out. They walked along, still looking out for any residents as they searched for a school. As they passed by a bar, Poison heard a noise so he investigated while Ivy stood by the door. Poison picked up a radio he found on a stool and they left. They eventually found the large school building and entered.

Of course, the place was abandoned, the halls were partially covered in blood, and a majority of the school was covered in darkness, apart from the few lights which flickered randomly throughout the halls. “S-so, what path should we take?” Ivy asked nervously.

Poison shrugged. “We should just walk on ahead and check out any rooms we come by.”

“Yeah, let’s go, and stay close.” Ivy said as she cautiously moved on.

“Oooooh no you don’t!” Poison shook his head, causing Ivy to turn and face him. “I know what’s going to happen here. You’re going to insist I stay close and act like you’re not scared, then the second you hear a noise, you’ll grab onto me and start whimpering. Once you realize what you’re doing, you’ll hit me and claim that you weren’t scared, but just slightly startled. Repeat twice more.” Poison nodded as he finished.

Ivy simply narrowed her eyes at him and replied, “You watch too much slice-of-life anime.”

“It pays to know.” Poison retorted with a convincing nod.

So they moved on, with Ivy jumping whenever she heard a sound, and punching Poison several times, until they reached a room where a lamp was left on. They approached a table where various papers sat on a desk. Poison looked through them, though they weren’t of any importance to them so they immediately left. On the way out, the two of them stopped as they saw a creature further down the hallway. It was a humanoid looking creature with legs resembling hairy white basketballs, a head like a rocket, and its veins were quite visible. Ivy and Poison were stunned as they witnessed the creature, very slowly approaching them.

“I assume only a mind such as yours could create something as disturbing.” Poison remarked.

“Hey! What’s wrong with my mind?!” Ivy demanded.

“Nothing, but forget about that, it’s best we run.”

“Right!” Ivy and Poison turned around and fled, smacking a few teachers out the way as they ran down another path. Upon turning one corner, they stopped and hid as they saw someone wearing a red trenchcoat and a cardboard box over his head, humping a demonic looking high school girl. As he finished, Poison pulled out his blade, because he felt it was wrong to cockblock a fellow man. He approached the person, calling him out as he did so. “Hey, boxer, you look like you could prove to be a challenge, wanna take me on?”

“Sure, why not. Name’s Adol by the way.” He replied, equipping himself with a chainsaw which Poison found quite amusing. Poison nodded for Ivy to find Amber while he took care of him, which she did. Poison charged at Adol and slashed at him. Adol ducked and lunged at his feet, and missed as Poison hopped and attacked with and overhead swing. Adol sidestepped it and attacked again, Poison blocking his blow with his blade. As Poison attacked with an uppercut, Adol leaned back and attempted to slice Poison’s head off, who ducked at the last second, cutting off a lock of his hair. Poison then managed to hit him with a rising slash and moved back as Adol did the same. “Nice moves, man.” Adol powered down his chainsaw and took off.

Poison put away his blade and ran off in the same direction as Ivy, hopping to catch up with her. On the way there, the radio began making noises as he approached a changing room, which he searched, eventually leading to a swimming pool where Amber was located, swimming naked in the pool. “Oh, hey Poison!” She waved. “Wanna join me?”

“Sure!” He quickly threw his clothes to the side and dove in, just before speaking. “You won’t believe the crazy things happening around here! I just took on this guy wearing a badass longcoat, and it was awesome! Partly because his weapon of choice was a chainsaw, and chainsaws are always awesome! He could have killed me back there, but that just makes it more fun in my opinion. I wanna face him again, and maybe I will soon enough.”

Amber seemed bored listening to him go on and simply said, “Look, we’re both naked in a pool right now. Are you going to make a move or not?”

“Aren’t you listening? He wore a badass coat, and uses a chainsaw! Don’t you found that awesome?!?”

Amber sighed and got out of the pool. “Ivy’s here with you, right? Come on, let’s go find her then.”

Poison shook his head in disgust as he got out. “Honestly, can I not have a discussion about cool things?”

“Not when we’re naked.”

Shortly afterwards, Poison and Amber walked around for a few minutes before the radio flared up again as they approached a corner. Poison drew his blade, ready to stab the creature which appeared, and then he stopped as he saw it was Ruby. They stared at each other in complete silence for several moments until Amber coughed.

“We haven’t done our usual routine in a while…” Ruby managed to say.

“You mean me casually saying, “Hey Ruby.” And then you cheerfully replying, “Hi Poison!”? Like that?”

“Yeah.”

“So why are you here?” Amber asked.

“I came with my sister, because she took a job, requiring her to collect something.”

“Really? So where is Crystal now?”

Ruby shrugged. “Probably beating up monsters. I’ll find her soon enough, you guys are probably trying to find Ivy so I’ll see you later. I’ll just be slowing you down, so don’t worry about me.” She said before walking past them. Poison and Amber followed her advice and moved on.

Meanwhile, Ivy had gotten lost somewhere among the dark corridors and began to give up when she came across Adol. She jumped back as he appeared. “You! You’re the one controlling the things here, aren’t you?”

“Maybe.” He simply answered.

Ivy backed up slightly more. “T-Then that means, you’re going to take advantage of my body!”

Adol chuckled for a moment. “Lol, of course not, silly girl, I’d wait another year before I do that. So what brings you here?”

“Came to find a demon, then find tools of destruction.”

“lol, tools of destruction.”

“It wasn’t that funny…”

“Maybe not. So, you know the green haired guy, right?”

“Yeah, he’s my loyal servant.” She said proudly, crossing her arms.

“Lol, I doubt it. He seems like a rebellious type.”

“Well he’s not.”

“lol.”

“Stop loling at me!” Ivy shouted.

“’Kay.”

“And seriously, why don’t you wanna take advantage of my body? Are you worried you can’t satisfy me?”

“You’re a weird little girl.”

Just then, Ruby jumped out of a locker, wearing a pink skirt, Hello Kitty fuzzy slippers, a knitted white cardigan, and a pink cat mask covering her face. “The gig is up, evildoer! I will rain justice upon you!”

“And who may you be, mysterious hero?” Adol inquired.

Ruby stood in silence, just realizing she hadn’t thought of a good name. She then dramatically pointed at him. “My name is Magical Girl Rabi!”

Ivy stroked her chin upon hearing it. “Rabi, I’m sure that name is familiar…”

“And I’m in no way connected to a foolish angel!”

“Yeah, must just be a coincidence…”

“We should really take this outside.” With a click of his fingers, they soon found themselves outside, surrounded by various monsters, which Ivy and Ruby were able to easily dispatch of while Adol watched. As they were done, Poison and Amber arrived at the scene.

“Hey, are you guys alright?” Poison asked.

“Yes, never fear, fellow citizen, I had things under control.” Ruby replied.

“Ohh, thank you very much, person who looks suspiciously like Ruby with a lame outfit on.” He said sarcastically.

“You’re welcome.” She bowed, seconds before realizing what he said. “Hey!”

Adol, growing tired of this, summoned the various tools Ivy was looking for, including several large tubs of oil, and mixed them together to form an oily robotic Godzilla look-alike. “I’ll handle this!” Ruby said as she charged towards the robot, which easily knocked her aside then crushed her underneath its foot. Ivy flew towards it next, punching it in various places but ultimately causing no damage. The robot then smacked Ivy into a building with its tail. It then roared before firing a laser beam from its mouth, blowing up a building far in the distance.

Poison glanced around before saying, “Gee, I wish two certain people I know happen to turn up this second out of nowhere and defeat this weird monster by making it explode, because we would be very grateful for that.” He looked around and then sighed. “Guess we gotta take it down ourselves.”

“I’m ready to go.” Amber said, taking out her glowing red large axe.

Just then, the oil creature was hit by a purple energy blast. Crystal was spotted further away, speeding towards the area on a bomb. The creature shot a simple ball of energy at her, which she hit back with her bat, just before jumping off the bomb as it crashed into the robot and exploded. Sadly, it wasn’t enough to destroy the creature, but Ivy grabbed its tail from behind, struggled to lift it, eventually developing a red aura, she eventually lifted it up by the tail and slammed it hard into the ground right in front of her, pulling her forward and sliding a few feet ahead before turning her head to face Adol who had recovered, sporting a slasher smile with bloodshot eyes as she said, “Still feel like laughing, Adol?”

“Ehh, not anymore…” He said nervously as he backed away from her.

“That’s more like it! I shall have you kiss the royal foot! Hahahahahaha!” She said in a deep voice as she ominously approached him.

“Wow, I’ve never seen that side of her before…” Amber commented, just before Ivy returned to normal and ran over to the tools.

Poison shrugged. “Well, she is the devil’s daughter, after all, it’s only a matter of time before she becomes as overpowered as her parents.”

Crystal looked around before turning to Poison and Amber. “Oh, by the way, have you guys seen Ruby?”

“I think she’s dead.” Amber replied, pointing to her lifeless body under a large steel container.

Crystal shrugged as she noticed it. “Oh well.”

Ruby suddenly sprung back to life as she yelled, “Hey! You hear I might be dead and that’s all you say?!?”

“Well you’ve lived through a lot, so I expected you to go far.” She patted her on the head. “Good job, Ruby.” She said before pulling her from underneath the container, and then looked onward into the sky. “Well, I finished what I came here to do.”

“You didn’t really do much.” Poison replied.

“Maybe not, but my job is done, and there’s only one thing left for me to do.”

“Stroll off like a pimp?” Amber suggested slyly.

“Damn straight.” Crystal nodded as they both put on a pair of shades, hats which were tipped forward slightly, a cane covered in diamonds, and put on jackets just before bopping off down a road out of town as a mixture of jazz and hip-hop played in the background.

Ivy shed tears as she discovered she had destroyed half the tools she planned to take back with her, so much so that Poison had to carry her into their ship and drive off. Ruby stayed behind to finish off Adol for good, who summoned more creatures as the others left.

“Why do you fight me, Ruby? What purpose do you gain from it?”

“I must fight!” She exclaimed. “I must defeat the monsters!”

Adol shook his head as he placed a hand on Ruby’s shoulder. “No, Ruby, you are the monsters!” And then Ruby was a zombie.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #92 on: 07 March, 2010, 11:03:02 am »

When you see it, you'll **** bricks
Okay, so I saw it now. Seen it before, but still amusing.
« Last Edit: 08 March, 2010, 06:13:08 am by Evangeline A. K. McDowell » Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #93 on: 13 March, 2010, 10:54:39 am »

TMEDCE: Chapter 17 – Everything’s Worse with Bears

It was a beautiful morning as Ivy and Poison walked through some woods. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and the description was basic. Poison was giving Ivy a piggy back ride as they moved deeper into the sunny woods. Ivy smiled as she saw a squirrel fly kicking a bird out of a tree. “I guess you were right, exploring the woods can be quite relaxing.”

Poison smiled upon hearing her. “Told ya, just one question though.” He quickly frowned.

“What?”

“Why am I giving you a piggy back ride?”

“Because!”

“That’s not a decent answer…”

Just then, they heard the shriek of a young girl and stopped immediately, looking in the direction it supposedly came from. Suddenly, a little girl rushed out of some bushes and ran into them, knocking Ivy off Poison’s shoulders. Ivy quickly got to her feet and shook her fist at the girl. “Watch where you’re going, you little brat! Also, possibly a dojikko!”

“Huh?”

Poison spoke up. “Ever since I introduced her to TVTropes, she’s been labelling almost everyone she sees.”

The girl had short brown hair with a bow, blue eyes, and wore a blue and white striped top, with a blue skirt and white stockings. “Oh, anyway, I’m sorry! My name is Cherry, and you guys have to help me! There’s this really mean bear chasing me!”

As if right on que, a grizzly bear wearing a black gi charged through several trees, lifted its head and roared loud enough to be heard from a mile away. Ivy then exclaimed, “Jesus Christ, it’s a bear! Get in the ship! Also, everything’s worse with bears!” as she ran off, with Cherry following her.

Poison instead grinned before charging at the bear and they traded blows for half a minute, seeming to be equally matched. As the bear swiped at his feet, Poison leaped at him and yelled, “Knee of Chaos!” before kneeing him in the face, knocking the bear into a tree. “I had fun fighting you, I hope we meet again.” Poison said before running off to find the others.

Minutes later, they were sitting round a table in a restaurant, with Cherry explaining the circumstances leading to this point. “So this organisation of mean bears were trying to hold me for ransom because my uncle is rich and won’t pay the mean bears tax to have his business on their land which they recently bought the rights of, but their prices were ridiculous! I managed to get away when they weren’t looking, and then I found you guys! You have to stop the mean bears! Pretty please?” She asked, looking at them with puppy dog eyes.

“Tastes likes diabetes!” Ivy randomly yelled.

Poison got to his feet, and put his clenched fist to his chest. “I could never deny the requests of a little girl in need! I would be honoured to help!”

They then heard quite a bit of commotion from the people in the restaurant, and looked outside to see a bear with a monocle and top hat waiting outside with a few other bears. Assuming they were obviously looking for them, they went to greet them.

“Good morning, unfortunate nuisances. We are here to exchange the girl for something of your choosing.”

“Exchange?” Ivy said with a smirk.

“No deal.” Poison stated.

“All we ask is that you hand over the girl, and we’ll give you something in return.” The bear replied.

“Poison! Hand over the girl!” Ivy demanded.

“No! Wait! My uncle can reward you more than they can!” Cherry cried.

“Is that so…”

The bear shook his head. “The child speaks lies! Please, just hand her over to us and we’ll take things from here, after all, she’d be more of an annoyance to you than anything else, right? So what do you say?”

“What do I say, huh…” Ivy stared at the smirking bear, and then looked back at Poison who nodded to her; and then finally glanced over at Cherry who still looked worried and simply nodded. Ivy smiled as she took out her scythe and pointed it at the bear. “I think you’re the biggest annoyance right now.”

“Why I never! You’ll kill a posh bear?!?” He moved back in fear as the others did the same. “This is unbelievable! This is inconceivable!”

“Inconceivable?” She grinned as she firmly gripped her scythe. “Blah, blah, blah, reference!” She then sliced him in half, put away her scythe and caught a pair of shades as she turned around while the other bears ran off. She then put them on as she and Poison walked off, with him carrying Cherry and humming a certain theme, and this was all done in slow motion.

Moments later, Ivy turned to her and said, “So what were you saying about your uncle having a reward?”

“Well, if you rescue me and return me safety, he’ll probably get you anything you want.” She took a wanted poster out of her pocket and showed it to her. “Here.”

“$500,000?!?” Ivy said in shock. “I could get all the sweets I want with that!”

“You really are a kid after all…” Poison retorted.

Ivy pointed off into the distance and yelled, “To the McMobile!” The Sega logo was shown in the centre of a spinning pink screen, and then in the next scene, Ivy, Poison and Cherry were safety sitting in Ivy’s ship, just as she started the engine. On the way out of the area, they smashed through a tractor as “Pow!” suddenly covered the screen, then drove through a bull as “Dayum!” appeared, then finally ran over a farmer as “lol” appeared.

Meanwhile, the boss of the bear organisation had just been informed of the situation in a dark room with dozens of monitors around. He was covered in metal armor and had glowing red eyes. “What?!?” He couldn’t believe his ears. He then looked up the nuisances on a computer, based on the information given. “The pink haired one was the demon princess. To think she’d be roaming around this area. The green haired guy is her servant, but we shouldn’t underestimate him. If he’s travelling with her, he must be quite skilled.”

“Hey, couldn’t we just kidnap the princess instead? We’ll probably get a bigger ransom if we had her.” One bear said.

“You’re missing the point; this is the demon princess, its not going to be a walk in the park to successfully capture her.”

“No sweat, we’ll rush in, knock her out, and then throw her in the torture room when we get back to break her spirit.”

“Fine. Thankfully I was smart enough to place a cleverly hidden tracking device on that girl, so with my directions we can easily find them.”

Back in the ship, Poison spotted a large beeping bug on Cherry’s back. “Hey Ivy, should I remove this rather obvious tracking device?”

“Nah, just leave it on.” She replied. Cherry looked on ahead and saw Ruby crossing the street, she then quickly grabbed the wheel and turned as she yelled, “Look out, an angel!” The ship came to the stop beside a building, 20 feet away from Ruby who had stopped in confusion and walked over to the ship. “Are you okay?” She asked.

Ivy jumped out through the window and pointed at her. “Foolish angel! Stop appearing out of nowhere!”

Ruby gasped. “You again! When will you remember my name?!”

“Never! Also, the fool!”

“Huh?”
Poison spoke as he climbed out. “Ivy has been giving tropes to a lot of people recently.”

Ruby turned back to Ivy. “So, you think you know more tropes, huh?”

“I know I do, your inferior mind is too simple-minded to memorize tropes to do with people.” Ivy said confidently.

“We’ll see.” Ruby pointed at her. “Royal brat!”

“The ditz!”

“Large ham!”

“Buttmonkey!”

“Daddy’s Little Villain!”

“The Chew Toy!”

Amber suddenly appeared and ran up to the two of them, waving as she greeted them. “Hey guys, what a surprise to see you guys today.”

Ivy immediately turned to her. “Village Bicycle!”

“Good bad girl!” Ruby chimmed in.

“**** devils!”

“Most Common Superpower!”

“Ms Fanservice!”

Amber frowned upon them, clearly annoyed. “I suggest you stop targeting me without facts.”

They did so and instead turned to Poison. “Deadpan Snarker!” Ivy yelled.

“Only sane man!”

“Technically, only sane demon.” Poison pointed out. “And that’s only because most people I know are exaggerated beyond belief.”

“Aloof Big Brother!” Ivy continued.

“The Dragon!” Ruby added. “Also, the lancer!”

They then stopped, both giving it more thought until Ivy eventually said, “I can’t think of much.”

“I was gonna say wholesome crossdresser, but he hasn’t done that yet…” As Ruby finished her sentence, they turned to Poison. Amber grinned as she also caught on, while Poison was left confused.

“I wonder what Poison would look like in my clothes…” Ivy said.

The Loli Rangers who had suddenly appeared out of nowhere, wondered as well. Loli Red pointed at Loli Yellow and said, “Dojikko-chan, get right on that!” She nodded and began drawing a picture as the others gathered around her. When she had finished, Kuudere-chan added some finishing touches, making them all nod in approval. Loli Red gave them a thumbs up. “Good work, girls!”

“You guys shouldn’t just appear when it’s convenient for you.” Poison responded. “But further more, I’m not wearing girl’s clothes so you can all ogle me.”

“Please, Mr. Poison, sir? I’d like to see it too.” Cherry asked with puppy dog eyes.

“Well maybe just this once…”

Ivy narrowed her eyes at him. “It’s funny that you only agree when she asks you…”

Minutes later, Ivy and Poison had swapped clothes. Poison had straightened his hair and let it flow downwards, with a blue bow tied at the back of his neck. Poison sighed while the others were shocked over how convincing he looked. Amber took a few tissues and stuffed them down his dress, and then stepped back a bit. At that moment, Ruby flipped the bottom of the dress, making Poison quickly hold it down. “Hey! What are you doing?!”

“That’s a very convincing sign of embarrassment.” Ivy nodded before taking out a camera. “Ruby, keep doing that so I can get some good pictures!”

“Right!” She continued to do so, while Poison ran away yelling, “Stop that! That’s not funny, you guys!”

Amber shook her head in disgust. “I just lost a lot of respect for you, Poison.” Just then, a black car pulled up nearby, hit Poison over the head with a hammer, and then dragged him inside before driving off.

After a short period of silence, Ivy turned to Cherry and said, “Since you know where they’re going, we’ll follow them and get Poison back, because his clothes are slightly too big for me.” She said before getting in her ship, with the others following her, to her dismay.

A bit later, Poison awoke in a confined red room with brown carpeting, a television ahead of him and a chair in the middle of the room. The boss entered the room soon after. “Oh, you’re awake. Seems we made a mistake of bringing you here. My associates are idiots and picked you up, despite me saying the princess had pink hair, but I’ll torture you nonetheless until the princess comes to find you.”

“Pfft, no amount of torture could ever break me.”

“You’ll be watching Disaster Movie.” He said with a smirk.

Poison dropped to his knees. “Nooooooo!”

“Twice.”

Nooooooooooo!

Outside, Ivy and the others had just arrived and drove through the front gate, then the Loli Rangers leapt out of the ship and started taking out the bears around the building while Ivy, Ruby and Amber rushed inside. They knocked any bears they encountered out of the way while Amber stayed behind halfway through so Ivy and Ruby could go on ahead. Ivy kicked open the torture room door as she yelled, “Dynamic entry plus big damn villains!”

The metal bear stepped back. “You! How did you get here so fast?!”

Ivy ignored him and helped Poison to his feet. He breathed a sigh of relief. “Thank god you arrived early, they were gonna make me watch Disaster Movie.”

“Cruel and unusual punishment.” She said with she fully understood.

“Even with you teaming up, I’ll still crush you both!” The metal bear said.

“Who said we would be fighting you?” Ivy whistled, and then Nookie came in through a wall nearby and grabbed the bear. “Goodbye, metal nuisance.” Ivy said just before Nookie ripped him in half off-screen. “So you ready to kick some bear arse, green thunder?”

“I always am, pink lightning.” He said with a smile. “I still wanna know why you keep calling me that, though.”

Five minutes later, and a lot of gore unneeded, they had finished off the bears, but Cherry had been killed in the aftermath by one of the bears. There was a long period of silence when everyone had heard this, while Poison nodded to Spring and Floyd who had showed up earlier to help. Ruby took this opportunity to sneak away fast before something bad happened to her.

“I see you’ve decided to finally come to terms with yourself.” Spring said.

Poison quirked an eyebrow, and then realized he was still crossdressing as a girl. “N-No! This isn’t what it looks like!”

“That’s what they all say.” Floyd replied.

“It’s the truth!”

Ivy picked up Cherry’s dead body as some of the others began to leave. “I guess we should go give her a proper burial. Just out of respect. I’m still fully evil, but in this case I’ll make an exception.”

“A noble demon quality.” Poison replied. “It looks like you’re slowly maturing…mentally, anyway.”

“Very funny.” She handed Cherry over to him. “Let’s go. Later on, we’ll slowly walk along a beach with sad music playing in the background.”

“Is that a reference?”

“Maybe.” She said as she started walking, with Poison following close behind.

“Also, can I have my clothes back now?”

“Not until tomorrow.”
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #94 on: 13 March, 2010, 05:49:13 pm »

Adol shook his head as he placed a hand on Ruby’s shoulder. “No, Ruby, you are the monsters!” And then Ruby was a zombie.

&

“Pfft, no amount of torture could ever break me.”

“You’ll be watching Disaster Movie.” He said with a smirk.

Poison dropped to his knees. “Nooooooo!”

“Twice.”

Nooooooooooo!

“lol.”

Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #95 on: 16 March, 2010, 11:11:27 am »

Gotta take shots while I can.
« Last Edit: 16 March, 2010, 11:13:33 am by Airi » Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #96 on: 19 March, 2010, 09:12:03 am »

I WANT THIS TO BE A MOVIE

FUND IT!
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #97 on: 19 March, 2010, 09:25:41 am »

I HAS NO MONEY

Also, I added 3 more to the list because I thought they were good in my mind. I might take one out at some point though.

1.   Demonic Conquest
2.   Inevitable Plans of Doom
3.   The Base of Doom
4.   Rock ‘Em and Sock ‘Em
5.   PAL 3000
6.   Something Completely Different
7.   Doomy Christmas
8.   Dat Soylent
9.   Unwanted Fanservice
10.   A Resistance to Poison
11.   The Power of Love
12.   Omar’s Carnival of Doom 
13.   The Prince of Angels
14.   Knife
15.   Intergalactic Kombat
16.   Welcome to Noisy Hill
17.   Everything’s Worse with Bears
18.   Best Friends Forever (Ivy gets amnesia and becomes best friends with Ruby)
19.         Willard’s Evil Council of Maniacal Evil (Willard hosts a meeting with 8 others to discuss plans: Ivy, Poison, Amber, Omar, Adol, Yandere-chan, Ruby in a paper-thin disguise, and Lily due to her ridiculous prices)
20.        My Imaginary Enemy (Ivy invents a serum to become invisible, convinces Ruby she created her, then sneaks into the Head Angels base of operations to wreak havoc)
21.   The Most Awesome Party Ever (Awesome hosts a party on his home planet)
22.   Deadly Poison (Poison conquers the world while Ivy is sick)
23.   Silent Assassins (Ruby and Gary take on several trained assassins in the mountains, the only chapter with no actual speaking)
23.   From Demon to Vampire (Ivy turns into one and infects the city)
24.   The Most Epic War Ever, Part 1 (War between Angels and Demons)
25.   The Most Epic War Ever, Part 2
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #98 on: 19 March, 2010, 09:28:06 am »

FUND IT!
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #99 on: 19 March, 2010, 09:31:35 am »

ITTY BITTY BABY ITTY BITTY BOAT
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #100 on: 19 March, 2010, 09:32:36 am »

wat
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #101 on: 19 March, 2010, 09:35:01 am »

IT'S A MEME, MAN
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #102 on: 19 March, 2010, 09:41:55 am »

I'M UNFAMILAIR WITH IT DAWG
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #103 on: 19 March, 2010, 09:49:12 am »

U MAD?

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Memes/OtherInternet

THERE YOU GO, HOMIE.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #104 on: 19 March, 2010, 09:50:34 am »

NOT MAD JUST UNFAMILIAR
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: