Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 10:59:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Something Something Demonic Something Ever

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Something Something Demonic Something Ever  (Read 16321 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #120 on: 21 March, 2010, 10:48:07 am »

If you're interested, you can download the episodes from this website a friend of mine found sometime last year:

http://forum.cartoon-world.org/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=18790

You gotta register though. Episode 2 doesn't seem to be working for me at the moment, but everything up to episode 8 is okay so far.
Episodes of what?
Invader Zim, duh...and how come you're here?
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Esh
Ultimate Being
­
­ ­

Mood: Tsundere

« Reply #121 on: 21 March, 2010, 10:58:14 am »

If you're interested, you can download the episodes from this website a friend of mine found sometime last year:

You gotta register though. Episode 2 doesn't seem to be working for me at the moment, but everything up to episode 8 is okay so far.
Episodes of what?
I've been reading all along.... But I didn't feel the need to post yet....

I would continued this but I just had to know if it was Zim you were talking about....
Report Spam   Logged

~esh
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #122 on: 22 March, 2010, 06:03:26 am »

Episodes of what?
I've been reading all along.... But I didn't feel the need to post yet....

I would continued this but I just had to know if it was Zim you were talking about....
I see...please continue.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #123 on: 24 March, 2010, 06:12:54 am »

TMEDCE: Chapter 18 – Best Friends Forever

It was another typical day, except that Ivy and Poison were speeding around town in her ship, travelling at 80mph. They drifted through traffic, evaded airplanes and sped through billboards, as well as flying through office windows as they laughed at the small bits of carnage they were causing. Soon enough, Ivy looked in a rear view mirror and saw Ruby following them.

“Oh, look at that.” Ivy began. “The foolish angel thinks she can take this ship down.”

“Aww, isn’t that cute?” Poison said in a sweet patronizing tone.

“It really is.” She nodded. Just then, Ruby threw her spear, damaging the thrusters at the back, causing the ship to catch on fire and spiral out of control. “Holy crap! The ship is being taken down!”

Ruby had attached a rope to the spear and used it to reach the ship. As she punched through the windscreen, Ivy quickly said, “Itty bitty baby, itty bitty boat!”

Ruby stopped, and shook her head in disbelief. “I don’t believe it!”

“Habeeb it.” Poison nodded.

“Twinkie house!” Ruby yelled as she punched Ivy. The ship flew around randomly for several moments before finally crashing near a construction site. “Hi Poison…” Ruby said weakly as she crawled out of the ship.

“Hey Ruby…” He weakly replied.

Ivy did the same shortly afterwards, obviously angry about her ship being damaged. “Foolish angel, I’m going to decorate my ship with your blood…”

“Before that happens, I’ll beat you with…” She stopped and looked behind Ivy. “Dat bat?”

“Huh?” Before Ivy could turn around, she was hit in the back of the head by the titanium bat and immediately knocked unconscious. Everything went black, until a minute later when she slowly began to open her eyes and saw Poison and Ruby standing over her.

“Hey Ivy, you okay?” Poison asked as she regained consciousness, and then helped her up.

“What happened? And who are you guys, exactly?” She asked.

Ruby then spoke, “My sister was playing baseball and the bat flew out of her hands, long story. Also, I’m your-” She stopped and thought for a second. “Hey wait, could she possibly have lost part of her memory, at least the small parts of it? This could be my chance!” She cleared her throat before continuing, “I’m your best friend, and we’re partners, fighting the forces of evil.”

“Really?” Ivy and Poison asked in unison.

“Yes, really.” Ruby and Poison moved a bit away from Ivy before she spoke to him. “I figure this is for the best. After all, you didn’t like Ivy very much either, did you?”

Poison shrugged. “Well I guess you have a point. I’ll go along with it for now.”

They returned, just as Ivy then said, “Are you sure we’re friends? You seem like the kind of person I’d want to kill for no accurately explained reason.”

“We’re just friends, okay? Look, we’ll even hang out tomorrow, a threesome day just for fun.”

Poison shook his head. “You keep using that word, I don’t think it means what you think it means.”

“I look forward to our planned day of fun tomorrow, person who is my friend.” Ivy said.

“It’s Ruby.”

“I’ll remember that.” She turned to Poison. “Let’s go home, person I also don’t know.” Ivy flew onto the ship, grabbed it and then flew back to her house with Poison following. Ruby watched for a few moments before leaving.

The next morning, Ruby stood outside their house at 9 o’clock, waiting for them to get ready. They walked out the door a minute later, with Poison waving as he said, “Hey Ruby.”

“Hi Poison.” She replied.

Ivy hugged her as she said, “Good morning, Ruby.”

Ruby gasped. “Y-You actually remembered my name?!?”

“Well, she also remembered your name that time when you two had a little too much fun, crossdressing me.” Poison pointed out. “That’s right, I noticed.”

Ruby suddenly stroked her chin as the background become black and she expressed her thoughts. “Should I really be letting my guard down? As far as I know, this could be a trap to lower my guard and kill me, because she’s done worse before. But to go great lengths to probably suffer brain damage and actually remember my name, it couldn’t be deliberate…could it?

Poison waved to her. “Uhh, Ruby, are you done yet?”

And so, the three had a wonderful time. First they went riding around town on a three-seated bicycle, with Poison sitting in front, Ivy in the middle and Ruby at the back. As they began to cycle up a hill, Ivy hit Ruby with the back of her head, sending her tumbling down the hill, though they all laughed after discovering this. They later went bowling, in which Ivy caused Poison to miss his last shot by lifting her dress, and nearly caused the ball to hit Ruby, which only Ivy laughed at, as Poison seemed disturbed and Ruby was becoming worried. After a short while, they went to a cinema to see Gangsta ****, and while the trailers were playing, Ivy left to buy some popcorn with butter. Unfortunately, the butter was hot, and upon moving past people to get to her seat, she tripped and fell on Poison while the hot buttered popcorn landed on Ruby, causing her to run in circles while screaming.

They visited the beach soon after the movie was over, and stopped at an ice cream shop, then sat at one of the half a dozen tables nearby. As Ivy walked slowly to the table with a triple vanilla scoop ice cream, she tripped on a nearby banana peel, and hit her head on the side of a round table, tipping it and sending to flying towards Ruby who saw it only a second before being hit. Poison got up and helped Ivy to her feet, who was covered in vanilla ice cream. “You alright?”

“Yes, but I’m all sticky. Will you lick me clean?”

“No, I won’t do that.” He said without hesitation.

A bit later, they walked back to Ivy and Poison’s house, with Ruby being cautious of everything they came across. When they reached the house, Ivy turned to her and said, “Thanks for today, Ruby, I had fun.”

“Yeah, me too.” Ruby replied, putting on a fake smile. As they waved goodbye and she left, she breathed a sigh of relief and wondered whether changing her was a good thing.

Inside the house, Poison sat on the couch and started watching television while Ivy left the room. He cycled through some recorded programmes before yelling, “Hey Ivy, I thought you said you were going to record ‘Explosions Strike Back’?”

She walked back in. “I thought I did. Seems I’ve been a bad girl, so you’ll have to punish me.”

“No I don’t.”

“Don’t you want to let loose some stress from missing your show? Wouldn’t an appropriate punishment be to spank me until I learn my lesson?”

“I don’t want to do that.”

“Why not?”

“Because it’s wrong.”

“Maybe so, but it would feel right.”

“If you’re not going to watch ‘Explosions in Space’, could you please leave?”

“Alright, I guess I’ll watch.” Ivy said as she sat next to him.

“I would have been okay with you leaving.”

“But don’t you want to talk about these kinds of shows?”

“Well I guess you have a point…”

The next day, Ruby decided to stay at her house instead of see Ivy and Poison again, out of fear that Ivy’s unfortunate accidents might actually get her killed. So instead, Ivy and Poison visited her planet instead, and they found their way there by having Nookie follow her trail using his perverse heightened nose. They knocked at her door, and as Ruby answered the door she jumped back in shock. “Not you! How did you get here?”

“Nookie is a god among perverts.” Poison replied.

“Would you care to invite us in?” Ivy asked.

“Well we’re building something today so you really c-” As Ruby attempted to close the door, Ivy put one foot in and in a deep voice, repeated, “Would you care to invite us in?”

Out of fear she backed away and cheerfully replied, “Of course, come on in!” They did so, and Ruby led them to the large shed being built. Her dad, who had long black hair like Ruby and also wore an angel’s robe, greeted them as he put down his tools. “Ahh, you must be my daughter’s friends, I was beginning to wonder if she had any.”

“Hey!” Ruby responded.

“I’m Ivy and this is Poison” She said as Poison shook his hand.

“My name is Diamond.” He replied. “Oh, and I’ve heard a lot about you.” He said, turning to Poison.

“Is that so?”

“I didn’t say anything at all.” Ruby stated.

Ruby’s mother then arrived with a tray of cookies, who had long blonde hair, always had her eyes shut, and wore a yellow tank top with light blue jeans. “Oh, seems we have company. I guess Ruby finally made some friends.”

“Mom!”

“My name is Sapphire.” They once again introduced themselves, leading to Sapphire saying she’s heard a lot about Poison.

“Y’know, I’m starting to see a pattern with the names…” Poison said.

“You’re probably just thinking too much.” Ivy replied.

Just then, Crystal walked in and waved at them. “Hey! Ivy and Poison! What are you guys doing here?”

“Just visiting.” Ivy replied.

“Did you see explosions in space last night?” Crystal asked, turning to Poison.

“You know it!” They promptly high-fived.

After more talking, they continued building the shed, with Ivy nearly killing Ruby with several of the tools being used by accident. After they finished, Ruby figured they weren’t any less of a danger on her planet, so she was going back down to earth with them instead. On the way there, they spotted Gary. Poison pointed him out as he said, “Hey look, here comes Gary Oak.”

He walked down a cloud bridge and a textbox appeared beneath him. “Hey! That’s rude, I happen to be the prince! And my name is Gary Stu.”

“Good morning, Gary.” Ivy greeted him.

“What’s this? A good morning? What happened to the girl I fell in love with?”

Poison then said, “You mean the one who hates your guts, chooses not to remember you, and is revolted by your presence?”

“Yes! The girl of my dreams!”

“I see you’re a masochist. Also, she changed for good.”

Gary was shocked by this heartbreaking news. Ivy smirked as she pointed at him and said, “U mad?”

“N-No, I’m not mad, just surprised…”

“He mad.” Poison smirked as he nodded.

Ruby chuckled and said, “Why he mad though?”

Gary tried to change the subject. “So where are you off to?”

“Earth to hang out.” Poison answered. “I’ll give you these recently taken photos if you don’t bug us.” He said, handing him certain pictures of Ivy. They glared at each other shortly before he took them. “Deal.”

Later on that day on earth, after more various accidental kill attempts, they sat at a table outside eating ice cream again, though Ivy had a strawberry sundae which came with a cherry. Ivy had finished it and waved it in front of Poison. “Hey Poison, you want my cherry?”

“That’s a double entendre, isn’t it?”

“You want it or not?”

“Fine.” She snatched it as he tried to take it, several times, until he eventually grabbed it and popped it in the process.

Ivy then loudly yelled, “Poison! You popped my cherry!” A mother nearby grabbed her children and frowned about Poison before leaving.

Spring and Floyd arrived just afterwards and greeted them. “Seems you all had a fun day.” Spring said.

“Hey guys.” Poison replied. “What have you been doing?”

“Tracking this syndicate of loli’s that worship the Anti-Christ and meet at a church once a week. We got the tip from the Loli Rangers, but haven’t had much luck so far.”

“Hey guys, Poison popped my cherry.” Ivy cheerfully said.

“I always suspected he was like that…” Spring nodded.

“As did I.” Floyd agreed.

“You’re getting it wrong! It wasn’t like that!” Poison protested. “Tell them, Ruby!”

She held up a finger as she spoke, “In his defence, he only used one hand to pop her cherry.”

“You’re not helping at all!”

A bit later, they returned to their homes again. During the next day, Ivy and Ruby got on a little better with less attempted killings happening, and met people they personally knew, who liked the slightly new Ivy. Ivy, Poison, Ruby and Amber were currently walking down a clear road, with Ivy and Ruby ahead of the other two, talking and laughing about something.

Poison smiled as he watched them, “That really is something. This new personality seems to actually get on with everyone now. Ivy and Ruby are actually pretty close; she can remember and get on with the Loli Rangers. You two were acting like sisters earlier today, and she even got Spring and Floyd to laugh at one of her jokes. Laugh. I didn’t even know they could do that! Plus they actually wore clothes Ivy got for them. I’ve also changed, as I enjoy her company and actually think of her as a little sister, though this change has also sadly increased her perverted nature substantially. It’s like she’s possessed by Adol’s spirit or something, but it’s probably just a phase.”

“Hey, remember the ninjas we beat up at the mall the other day?” Ruby said to Ivy.

“Heh. Yeah, that was great, foo-I mean, friend.” Ivy smiled.

Ruby, meanwhile, was suspicious. “…Hey Ivy, what’s my name?”

“Why are you asking a silly question like that?” Ivy asked, trying to get around it.

“Answer it! What’s my name?!”

Ivy sighed. “Fine, I can’t remember. Yes, I’m back to normal now.”

“I knew it!...Wait, now? You weren’t faking?”

“Not till early this morning. I went along with it today after getting my memory back when I visited my basement. Upon me returning, it seems I’ll continue doing random crap, and you’ll continue to inavertedly get involved unless you happen to be stalking us.” Poison and Amber passed by, sighing over Ivy returning to her senses. “Maybe we could have been friends if we didn’t have our differences. Well, until the next time…” She walked off and caught up to the other two, while Ruby left in the other direction, deeply depressed shortly before falling into an open sewer.
« Last Edit: 24 March, 2010, 12:59:48 pm by SO2 » Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #124 on: 24 March, 2010, 07:50:29 pm »

Daww
Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #125 on: 25 March, 2010, 05:02:27 am »

I is cruel.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #126 on: 25 March, 2010, 10:54:45 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #127 on: 25 March, 2010, 11:00:10 am »

*Sadly can't see it at the moment*
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #128 on: 25 March, 2010, 02:41:35 pm »

*can now see picture*
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #129 on: 01 April, 2010, 05:29:25 am »

The longest one so far after chapter 10. I actually had to speed it up due to the length.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TMEDCE: Chapter 19 – My Imaginary Enemy

The morning after the previous unusual encounter with Ruby, Ivy was in the basement, creating a mixture of potions and testing them on Nookie, who was strapped to an operating table further behind him. She had spent several hours trying to get the right formula, and eventually created a light grey coloured solution. Upon forcing Nookie to drink it, he began to turn invisible, though it looked as if he was slowly disintegrating so Ivy poked him to be sure.

After finding out it had worked, she threw her hands into the air and yelled, “Success! Glorious victory!”

At that moment, the door to the basement opened up and Poison slid down the stairs, leaped off and landed beside her. “Sup?”

“Ah, Poison. You’re in time to hear my marvellous plan!” She pulled over a chalkboard with various drawings on it. “I worked my ass off to make a serum which could turn me invisible, and I succeeded. I needed it for my plan, and I was originally going to call it ‘Operation: Invader Ivy’ but I figured it sounded plain silly, so I went with ‘Operation: Imaginary Enemy’ instead.”

“That’s still a silly name.” Poison remarked.

“So, firstly, I wait until the next time I see that foolish angel, and then I’ll follow her to find out where her house is-”

“Can’t you just use Nookie’s nose for that?”

“Since when does Nookie have a nose?”

“Nevermind, just continue.” Poison replied.

“So after entering her house, I’ll inhale some helium and when we’re alone I’ll convince her that I’m her imaginary friend and that she created me. I’ll gain her trust and soon, using her previous connections with that stupid prince, make my way into the main headquarters of that place. I’ll keep note of everything there, so when I prepare to make my move later on, they’ll be no flaws as I sabotage the whole place. At the very least, the foolish angel will be blamed for it. My plan is ingenious, there’s no way it could fail!” She crossed her arms as she laughed, “Haaaaahahahahaha!”

“I see you’ve thought this through.” Poison said with a smile.

“Would you expect anything less from a being as perfect as I?”

“Much less, actually.”

Ivy glared at him but chose not to reply. She instead went to her computer and accessed one surveillance camera near the door, and managed to spot Ruby in the bushes. “Excellent! Let’s begin!” She grabbed the invisibility vial and drank it down, and eventually she became invisible, but her clothes didn’t. “Ahh, I guess it doesn’t work on clothes, seems I’ll have to accomplish this without them.”

“I’m sure this will come back to haunt you.” Poison replied. “You might as well make more and pour it on your clothes to see if that works.”

“There’s no time! I must act right now! Also, while making an invisibility draught, I managed to make one which turns guys into girls. Remind me to use it later.”

“You’ll most likely use it on me, so I’d be stupid to remind you…”

A few minutes later, Poison opened the front door and approached Ruby, who was crouching behind a bush and soon turned to him moments later. “Hi Poison!”

“Hey Ruby.” He said in a monotone voice. “Ivy isn’t here today, so you don’t need to spy on us.”

“Oh, okay, well I’ll see you tomorrow. Bye!” She quickly took off, somewhat surprising Poison shortly before he shrugged and went back inside. Ruby flew back towards her home in Heaven, using a pink spaceship parked in some bushes further down the street. Ivy jumped in just before the doors closed and remained quiet as Ruby took off. Unfortunately, on the way back, Ruby started singing ‘Never Gonna Give You Up’, which was a fate worse than death, seeing as the trip was nearly half an hour, and Ivy was pretty close to strangling her.

Ruby landed the ship in her backyard, near the green shed, and entered the house with Ivy quickly following. She walked through the house, with the wallpaper being light blue, and soon reached her room, where the wallpaper was still light blue. After shutting the door and sitting on her bed beside the window, Ivy began to make her move.

“Hello there!” She said in a squeaky voice.

Ruby jumped upon hearing the voice and looked around. “W-who are you?”

“I’m your imaginary friend, Mivy!”

“I don’t have an imaginary friend, and that name just sounds like someone I dislike with an ‘M’ in front of it.”

“But you created me!”

“I’m not that lonely!” Ruby responded.

Ivy had now become frustrated. “Look, kid. You made me without realizing you needed me, okay? So I’m your imaginary friend, whether you want me or not.”

Ruby sighed. “Fine, I’m sure even if I denied it, you’d still follow me around, regardless.”

“Damn straight.”

So Ivy and Ruby started spending the rest of the day together, with Ivy attempting to gain her trust and have cheerful conversations about anything she might have enjoyed, but also keeping quiet in others presence, which Ruby appreciated. Later that night, when Ruby was preparing for bed, Ivy was checking her bookcase and beside a small bag on lollipops she saw a DVD. “Oh! You have Bible Black on DVD?”

“Hmm? Yeah, I won it, still haven’t watched it though.”

“Me neither, let’s watch it together!” Ivy said before putting on the DVD and hopping into bed with her.

Meanwhile, in a church somewhere on earth, a meeting of Loli’s who worshipped the Anti-Christ was gathering. Most of them had two shades of different coloured hair, while the leader had rainbow coloured hair, and was of course called Loli Rainbow. “Good evening, fellow Lolis.” She said as she appeared at the altar. “We have once again gathered here to pray to our savoir and god, share stories, and hope that one day he shall heed our call.”

Suddenly, the doors to the church exploded, and the Loli Rangers walked in. Loli Red wagged her finger as she said, “Sorry, but your god can’t help you now.”

“Get them!” Rainbow-chan yelled. The followers charged at them, with the Loli Rangers easily casting most of them aside with their chosen weapons as they tried to get to the altar. Loli Green saw one Loli touting a sniper rifle as she sat on a ledge by a window higher up, so she simply blasted the gun out of her hands. Another loli on a windowsill further away equipped herself with a railgun and aimed for Loli Red.

Far away, Spring and Floyd were driving through traffic at 180mph and flew off a bridge. They leaped out the window just before their car crashed through the window, hitting the loli with the railgun while they fly kicked the unarmed loli. Both exploded immediately. After more curb stomp battles and a few wrestling moves, the Loli Rangers, Spring and Floyd approached Loli Rainbow who stood by a window near the altar and took out a rocket launcher. “I didn’t wanna have to use this, but you left me no choice! You shall all be condemned in the eyes of the lord!”

Before she could fire, Floyd removed his shades and shot the rocket launcher, causing it to explode, sending her flying out the window. “Seems she forgot to…” He promptly put them back on, “Say her prayers.”

Loli Yellow held her board up, which in bold said, “YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

“This deserves a Nicholson.” Loli Red commented.

Spring repeatedly nodded his head as the camera slowly zoomed in on him. “Indeed it does, Tsundere-chan, indeed it does.”

Back on Heaven, the next morning, Ruby was sitting in the corner of her room in silence until Ivy eventually asked, “Hey, are you okay?”

“I’m scarred for life.” She replied.

“Anyway, we should do fun things today, right?”

“O-okay…”

And so they did, such as boringly chase butterflies, and mould clouds into various objects, though Ivy’s chosen objects seemed rather questionable. Ivy had decided she still needed to spend another day or so being nice before attempting to execute the plan. Later that night, Crystal called Ruby downstairs to the kitchen, where she asked who ate all the cookies.

Ruby shrugged. “IDK, my bff, Mily?” Crystal promptly slapped her, making Ruby rub her cheek. “Ow! Why did you slap me?!”

“Hearing that phrase causes me to slap people, sorry about that.”

“Hey Crystal, do you ever think I might do something amazing one day to be liked by half the people I know, and not end up driven insane before then?”

“Like I’ve said before, I’m sure the reason you’ve survived to this day is because you’re destined for something great one day. To possibly die a heroic death saving the universe or something. Someday, you may just become an hero.”

“Don’t you mean a hero?” Ruby corrected her.

Crystal shook her head. “Nope, I was right the first time.” She patted her on the head before leaving. “Anyway, goodnight.”

Soon enough, Ivy had managed to gain Ruby’s trust and asked to see the headquarters of the head angels by talking to Gary, and he agreed to give her his key card. They approached the large building with double glazed windows and Ruby used the card to get past the steel doors. There was a reception desk just ahead with lifts to the side, so they took the lifts down to the head angels meeting area. There was no-one down there, and upon switching on the light, the room appeared to be massive, with dozens of computers and machinery around, including a database and console beside the main screen ahead of the meeting table. The whole room appeared to be beige.

Ruby looked around before saying, “This place is a lot bigger than it looks when it’s dark in here. Anyway, you’ve seen it, so let’s go, Mivy.”   

“Uhh, yeah, of course.” Ivy replied. They entered the lift and left, as Ivy took note that she only needed Gary’s key card to enter.

Soon after that and late at night, when Ivy was able to find out where Gary lived, she was able to steal the card from him, but never bothered to look through his photo album which was on a table. She then left Heaven to get back to earth where Poison was currently taking a bath. She burst into the room yelling, “Poison! It’s time for phase 2, get ready!”

“Right now? Aww man, well, could you at least leave so I can get my towel?”

“Go ahead, I’ll wait.”

“I’d prefer if you just leave.”

“Fine.”

After a few footsteps and complete silence, Poison then said, “You’re still here, aren’t you?”

“Who knows? Also, I have a special outfit for you to change into…”

“Special outfit? This might be fun…”

Two hours later, when they arrived on Heaven, Poison was utterly depressed as he walked with Ivy, wearing one of her dresses again. “I hate you so much…”

“Be quiet! Let’s hurry this up before all the other angels wake up. I still need to place the explosives all throughout the building.” They entered the building, while the guard which stood by the front doors hit on Poison, disturbing him. Ivy took the bag of attachable bombs hidden underneath Poison’s dress and began to run around the buildings many floors, sticking them to surfaces where they would be unseen.

Just then, Ruby woke up, after calling out for and searching around for Mily, she was suspicious that something happened. She went to visit Gary, who yawned as he came to the door, and shortly informed her that his key card was gone. She informed him of what was going on, and he willingly agreed to help, only because he heard Ivy’s name mentioned. They ran to the front doors, where the guard was still working.

“Excuse me; did you see a little girl go by? Pink hair, black dress, huge ego?” Ruby asked.

“Well I saw a girl go through here who looked about 16, but she had green hair.”

“She’s planning something evil! She must have snuck in to attack from the inside!”

“Heh, and what, she’d call the plan, ‘Operation: Invader Ivy’? That would just be silly.”

“Fine, don’t listen then!” She then realized they couldn’t get in without a card. Gary then led her to two poles around the back. They slid down the poles and ended up near the meeting room after landing. “Were these always here?”

“That’s not important.” They moved on, with Ruby going on ahead to the meeting room while Gary took the second path to see what was down there.

As Ruby arrived, Ivy greeted her. “Ahh, foolish angel, how fortunate of you to meet me here. I’m sure you caught on, as expected. I plan to blow up this whole place, severely injuring your resources and then pin the blame on you, the moron at the scene of the crime.” As a timer appeared on the screen behind her, she then said, “You’ve got five minutes.”

“So it’s come to this.” Ruby squinted at her. “Let’s settle this like little girls.”

Ivy nodded. “Yes. Lets.” As Ruby still couldn’t see Ivy, Ivy was able to play mind games on her and make it seem as if she was constantly moving around, in order to lower her guard and beat her to a pulp as Ivy slammed her against some of the machinery and equipment in the room.

Gary made it to a dark room where Poison simply sat, watching the fight on a small screen. “There you are! You vile-wait, what the hell are you wearing?” Gary asked, as he stopped mid-sentence.

“Long story. Anyway, don’t worry. I have the detonator for the bombs, but I’m not gonna press it.”

“Why?”

“I wanna see how things go if I don’t interfere. I’m curious to see if Ruby stands a chance.”

“She does.” Gary replied. “She hasn’t fought at full power yet.”

“Huh?”

“Just watch…”

Back in the meeting room, Ruby slowly got to her feet and said, “Time to even the score and become one with the music...” She then took out her iPod, surprising Ivy and Poison as she turned it on and started playing ‘Jeh Jeh Rocket’. She started hopping slightly in one spot with her eyes closed, then after a few seconds managed to spot Ivy’s figure from the vibrations. She moved at blistering speed as Ivy attacked, moving around the room soon before knocking her back with several punches and kicks. Ruby clotheslined her, and then as she bounced off the ground, Ruby kicked her into a wall before slamming her into a computer console.

Poison couldn’t believe what he was witnessing, while Gary nodded. “When listening to one of her favourite songs, Ruby becomes even more skilled, mainly because her moves are somewhat unpredictable based on the beat.”

“I guess she really is a crouching moron hidden badass…” Poison replied.

After beating up Ivy with two chairs, to the beat of Jeh Jeh Rocket, Ruby broke a glass nearby which read, “In case of invisible enemy, break glass.” She did and poured red paint over Ivy, making her invisible once again, and then tied her up using the rope which was there, before grabbing Dat Bat which happened to be in there.

Ivy laughed as Ruby removed her earphones. “You think you’ve won? Fool! This place will still blow up, so you still lose!” She waited a few moments of silence. “Hey! Why aren’t the bombs going off?!”

“Seems you’re the bigger loser here.” Ruby said, getting ready to swing. “When you get to hell, tell ‘em Ruby sent ya!” She whacked Ivy, full force, sending her flying through the wall and into outer space.

Poison got out of his chair. “Well, my work here is done; Plus, Ivy forgot activating the bombs would result in her dying as well. Anyway, take care of yourself, prince.” He patted Gary on the shoulder as he left.

Ruby dropped the bat and pumped her fist in the air as she yelled, “Victory! Yeah!” She then looked around the room at the broken down items and the smile slowly faded.

Just then, the head angels walked in and gasped, the one in command saying, “What is the meaning of this?”

Gary walked past them and said, “Allow me to explain, sirs.”

Ruby smiled as he said that and wondered, “What’s this? Have we settled our differences and he’s actually going to tell them the truth?

Gary pointed at her. “She did it all by herself.”

“What?!?”

“Seize her!” One angel yelled.

Two dark angels with black robes grabbed her and dragged her off as she sighed, “I knew it was too good to be true…”

Meanwhile, Ivy crashed through her kitchen window where her parents were eating. Ivy’s mother turned to her and said, “Oh, nice of you to drop by, Ivy. What brings you here?”

“The foolish angel sent me.” Ivy grumbled.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Aku

Mood: Devilish

The Shogun of Sorrow

« Reply #130 on: 02 April, 2010, 11:30:11 am »

Awesome.
Report Spam   Logged

Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #131 on: 02 April, 2010, 12:34:12 pm »

I did lol.

And I searched Bible Black:

WTF
Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #132 on: 02 April, 2010, 12:42:53 pm »

You've never seen Bible Black before?
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #133 on: 07 April, 2010, 12:01:09 pm »

Considering this all takes place in one room and I knew 2/3's of what I was gonna write before I did it, I could breeze through this one.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TMEDCE: Chapter 20 – Willard’s Evil Council of Maniacal Evil Doom

Somewhere in the area of Adabat, in an unknown location…

Inside a room was a single large rectangular table with four seats on each side and one seat ahead of them. Many torches lit the room and there was a water container in the corner. There were currently eight figures sitting around the large table. Willard entered the room, the camera focusing on him from a low angle as he said, “Ladies and gentlemen!” There was suddenly a shade of darkness which swept the room, and then as it vanished Willard sat ahead of them at the table with a clipboard. “I borrowed this room from a couple of villainous robots. Anyway, welcome to my Evil Council of doom! You all most likely know me as Willard; I have assembled a number of characters here for one reason, to discuss and express our opinions. Now for the villain role call! Ivy McBadass!”

Ivy who was sitting to the right of him, crossed her arms and shrugged as she said, “I should have hosted this.”

“Poison Coolguy!” Willard called out.

“Right here.” He replied as he sat in the chair to Ivy’s left.

“Amber Salsar!”

Amber who sat right next to Poison, raised her hand and said, “I’m raring to go!”

“Omar!”

Omar sat on the opposite side of Ivy and began laughing maniacally.

“Adol!”

Adol sat beside Omar and bowed, “I came for the chicks, I stay for the lulz.”

“Yandere-chan of the Loli Rangers!”

Yandere-chan sat next to Adol and waved to everyone else.

“Lily Locket, that supposable psychiatrist.”

“Hi guys.” She said as she waved.

“And finally, I. V. Suks.” Willard said, gesturing towards Ruby who sat in the last seat on Ivy’s row, wearing a red dress, a red cap which covered her hair, and glasses. The others snickered slightly at the name, while Ivy remained confused.

“What the hell’s so funny?” Ivy demanded. “And why is Yandere-chan here, aren’t those morons the good guys?”

“Only on weekdays.” She replied.

“And why is the psychiatrist here? She’s not evil!”

“Her prices sure are though.” Poison remarked.

“Right, good point.” Ivy nodded.

“Now let’s get down to business.” Willard said, putting away the clipboard. “As you know, I am Willard, the possible physical manifestation of high octane nightmare fuel, in a sophisticated way. Most of you have probably done some malicious acts over the years, so let’s hear about some of that.”

Omar immediately spoke up. “Well I’ll be glad to inform you all that I finally completed that perfect female body.”

“Is she hot?” Adol asked.

“Surprisingly, I’d like to know too…” Poison added.

Omar nodded. “Hot enough to burn out the sun.”

“I’ll be the judge of that.” Amber replied. “Because I’m a demon lord, and my ability is fire, and…yeah, you get my point.”

“We don’t seem to see you much nowadays.” Poison said, turning to her.

“I know, I’m so busy now. On my days off, I’m so tired I can’t even visit and see what lame plans Ivy has come up with.”

“Hey!” Ivy shook her fist at her. “I’ll have you know each one is a masterpiece!”

“The recent one would have got you killed if I followed along.” Poison pointed out.

“Yeah well that’s the foolish angel’s fault.”

“Is this the rival you told me about, Ruby Clear?” Lily asked.

“Yes, her. I wish she’d stop interfering in my business. Seriously, with the way she talks and acts, she should be on one of those magical girl anime, instead of constantly challenging me.”

“That somewhat makes it funnier.” Poison commented.

“How old is she?” Adol asked.

“Not old enough, and keep your hands off her. You’ll corrupt her sweet and innocent nature.”

Willard stroked his chin as he listened intensively. “Pray tell, Poison, why do you care so much about her current nature?”

Ruby continued listening closely as Lily suddenly interrupted. “It probably has something to do with a big brother instinct, whereas he feels the need to protect cute little girls.”

“He was like that with that Cherry girl too.” Ivy added. “Oh, and I saw her at the mall yesterday, she got better, apparently.”

“I’ll admit, I do find Ruby cute, and sometimes I have to restrain myself from giving her a hug when I see her.” Poison said. “So yes, maybe I am a sucker for cute little girls.”

“Would you like me if I was a cute little girl?” Ivy asked.

“He did.” Amber replied. “He also loves explosions and anything cool. Compared to that, nothing else matters. He’d probably marry an explosion if he could.”

“Hey! That’s not true!”

“I think you can marry explosions in Vegas.” Adol said.

“You serious?!?” Poison said in shock.

“I think we should move on from Poison’s obsession with cute little girls.” Willard said, ignoring Poison’s frustration over the comment. “Now, what’s your preferred method of killing your enemy? For me, well, generally anything resulting in an agonizing and painfully slow death amuses me.”

“Slow, bloody, and chaotic.” Ivy answered.

“Quick and painless if possible.” Poison said.

“A bit of foreplay, a slow build-up, and then an explosion of blood.” Amber added.

“Umm, pass.” Ruby said nervously.

“Dissect them!” Omar yelled.

“Raep them to death.” Adol said. “Yes, both genders.” Most of the people in the room were clearly disturbed, except Willard, Ivy and Yandere-chan, who pumped her fist in the air and yelled, “Cut out the lungs!”

“Hand them my bill.” Lily replied cheerfully.

Ivy and Poison backed away from the table, shivering as they said, “You’re evil…” in unison.

Willard chuckled at their behaviour before resuming his badass composure. “Your exaggerated fear amuses me. We shall continue the evil meeting about nothing to do with nothing.”

“By the way.” Ivy began. “If this is an evil meeting, where’s my dad?”

“We don’t see eye to eye.”

“You two know each other?” Poison asked.

“My dad knows everyone.” Ivy replied narrowing her eyes as she turned to him.

Poison looked over at Ruby, somewhat shocked to see her there. “So, person who looks suspiciously like Ruby but is I. V. Suks, what do you think about these matters?”

“Uhh, I think we could try and talk things out more, and only resort to violence as the last option. I’m sure everyone has at least a little good in them, so it’s possible to reason with people.”

Willard interrupted her. “Ahh, but my dear, weren’t you somewhat biased against demons before getting to know some? Unknown to most, you always thought of demons as irredeemable monsters without getting to know their reasons for why they do things. Can you deny having thought this?”

“Uhh, w-well, that-”

“Excuse me while I take a quick break.” Willard said before leaving the room.

Ivy then got to her feet and said, “Activate the eyecatch to do with this meeting, and make it look good!”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF-DLXFL7YY&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJM2yq3m7mo&feature=related

They were all back in their seats, at which point Poison asked, “So what was the point of that?” Ivy shrugged in response.

Lily then spoke up. “Hey, you guys, remember that time you three came to that session of mine…”

---

Ivy, Poison and Ruby were sitting on the couch, with Lily ahead of them holding a notebook. “Okay, let’s begin. If you could have any animal as a pet, which one would it be?”

“I got one, and he’s good enough.” Ivy replied.

“A T-Rex that can shoot lasers.” Poison said.

“A cat that shoots lasers.” Ruby said.

Lily read the next question. “If you could marry a fictional character, who would it be?”

“The Joker.” Ivy nodded.

“Samus Aran.” Poison said.

“Spider-Man.” The others looked at Ruby strangely. “What? I would…”

---

“That was stupid.” Poison said. “The time shortly after that was better.”

---

In the room, Ivy, Poison and Ruby were joined by Gary, Amber and Crystal. Lily then asked, “If you were being molested by a stranger on a train, what would you do?”

“Let him finish, then kill him if he doesn’t live up to expectations.” Ivy answered.

“Call for help or politely ask them to stop.” Ruby replied.

“Smite the fool who dares touch the sacred area.” Gary said.

“I’d probably be the one doing the molesting.” Amber shrugged.

“Suplex him.” Crystal said with a smile, prompting Poison to high five her and add, “Same here, or maybe a DDT.”

---

“I’ve molested girls on a train once.” Adol randomly said. “It worked out for the best.”

“So you’re a better molester than me, eh?” Amber asked.

“But of course, I could also molest you if you’d like.”

“Not if I molest you first.” Amber said with a smile.

“This is wrong on so many levels.” Poison said.

“Is that so…Harry Johnson.” Willard smirked.

Poison gasped as he sat up. “How do you know my na-oh right, you’re Willard…”

“You’re catching on.” Willard replied as he Nicholson’d.

Most of the room chuckled at the name while Ruby scratched her forehead. “I still do-I mean, I just don’t get it.”

“Ivy would get it immediately because she’s a covert pervert.” Poison remarked.

“Hey! I am not a pervert!” Ivy yelled.

“I said covert pervert because you’d never admit you are one.”

“So what, just because I happen to own a tentacled monster as a pet, make some sly comments occasionally, want people to kiss the royal foot or treat me like other women, have a hidden hentai folder on my computer, and have a surveillance camera stored in your room automatically means I’m a pervert?” Everyone unanimously agreed. “You guys are jerks…”

“So you’re a demon princess?” Adol asked. Ivy nodded in response. “And you have a tentacled monster as a pet?” Ivy nodded again. “That’s just awesome.”

“See? He gets it!” Ivy exclaimed.

“He’s pretty messed up himself.” Poison replied.

“ARRaHHH, pork chop sandwiches!” Yandere-chan yelled. “I haven’t said anything in ages!”

“I feel I could take over the world with enough tentacled demons.” Omar said, quietly snickering to himself.

“That would be a rather amusing sight.” Willard agreed.

“Yes!” Ivy jumped onto the table. “I can see it now, the world engulfed by millions of slimy tentacles, and there I stand on top of the world, laughing over my triumphant victory with my arms crossed!”

Poison quickly interrupted. “And then it’s revealed your triumphant laughter happened in a thought bubble as we sat on the couch, watching TV, or in a VR program down in your basement, or at the park eating ice cream, or as a pleasant dream while you’re sleeping.” 

“That’s a reference, right?” Amber asked.

“Possibly.” Ivy replied. “My next plan will be carefully thought out, because after all…” She put on a pair of shades. “I’m representing.”

Poison stared off into the sky as he said, “Somewhere out there, Awesome is smiling.” Awesome was currently playing a game of poker with other demons, and he was indeed, smiling.

Lily turned to Ivy and Poison and said, “So how are you two getting on nowadays? All good?”

“Hell no! We hate each other’s guts!” Ivy responded.

“Yeah, Ivy is a giant douche.” Poison said, pointing at her.

“And he’s a cocky smartass.” Ivy retorted as she pointed at him. “It’s a hate/hate relationship.” They then said in unison. “Although…” Ivy closed her eyes, crossed her arms and smiled as she began. “There are times when I’ve felt really depressed or in dire need of companionship, and he’s always been there on those occasions, so I’m thankful of that.”

Poison crossed his arms and turned away as he said, “Well, I admit my life wasn’t very good before I met Ivy, and by doing so I’ve met a lot of great and funny people in my time. Plus, we’re always up to something fun or crazy most days, so I’m happy in a way.”

“Awwww!” Lily, Yandere-chan, Amber and Ruby said in unison, clearly touched at their portrayal of their friendship.

“We still hate each other though.” They said in unison.

Ruby thought to herself at this point. “Maybe I was wrong about these guys. Sure, Ivy is a big meanie and has probably crossed the moral event horizon, but maybe it is possible for her to change with enough effort. I’m sure she’s hiding some kind of personal trauma, and I may be one of the only people who can help clear it up.”

Just then, a dark angel wearing a black robe smashed through the ceiling and suddenly grabbed Ruby. “Ruby Clear, your punishment for trashing the head angels meeting room has finally been decided. Come with me.” They heard Ruby’s desperate pleas as the angel quickly flew off into the sky, the others in the room being in complete silence until Willard eventually spoke. “Well, that was somewhat unexpected. Anyway, this meeting is adjourned, so farewell and take care.” The room became dark and when the light lit up again, Willard had vanished. The others then proceeded to the exit.

“So she was here all this time?” Ivy said, simply amazed. “Her disguise was ingenious to fool someone like me!”

“Not really.” Poison replied, just before shutting the door as he was the last to leave.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #134 on: 07 April, 2010, 05:40:55 pm »

Yes.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: