Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 05:03:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Something Something Demonic Something Ever

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Something Something Demonic Something Ever  (Read 15446 times)
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #195 on: 19 May, 2010, 09:08:02 pm »

`
Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #196 on: 19 May, 2010, 10:04:58 pm »

SONIC BOOM
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #197 on: 20 May, 2010, 10:29:32 am »

beautiful

I am stunned
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #198 on: 20 May, 2010, 12:38:37 pm »

Man, it feels like it hasn't been long at all since I started this, and I'm nearly there.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #199 on: 23 May, 2010, 06:25:22 am »

TMEDCE: Chapter 26 - The Most Epic War Ever, Part 1

It had been a week since the vampire fiasco. Feelings changed, alliances formed, stuff happened. Ivy tried constantly to torment Ruby more over the week, doing horrible things such as firing at her with a paintball gun, throwing her into a giant blender, and the worst act of all: Switching off her game after she hadn’t saved in an hour. The influence of the Anti-Christ’s spirit only severed to slowly fuel her rage towards her. A day before the current time, Awesome and Archangel Michael were having a poker game, but as they were about to show their cards, the lights went out. When they came back their cards were gone, but Awesome insisted that his cards would have won. In his persistence, he announced war on the angels, and though Michael thought it was a ridiculous reason, he didn’t see a way of talking him out of it.

The war was set to take place on earth in the wastelands where 300 was filmed, because it seemed right, plus a lot of supernatural beings seemed to like visiting earth recently. Michael didn’t want much to do with the war, and chose Crystal to lead the assault, as Ruby had worked with the prince, and she wasn’t currently doing anything. Since Awesome knew Crystal and Amber were friends, he chose Amber to take charge, but they were both perfectly fine with fighting each other.

Early that morning, Poison was contacted by Spring and Floyd about serious business, so he rushed over as soon as possible, as Spring, Floyd and Gary were gathered round a laptop again. “Hey, so what’s the problem, guys?” Poison asked as he arrived.

“Poison, thank you for coming.” Floyd greeted him. “You’re aware of that war taking place today, are you not?”

“Yeah, there’s been quite a commotion for about…half a day about it.”

“Well Willard is planning to make a move based on this news.”

“Willard…” Poison and Gary said in unison as they squinted.

“Indeed.” Spring nodded. “Willard owns a massive international corporation. We assume he gained followers by showing them a hellish future if they were to go against him. We have received word that he has recently allied himself with the Anti-Christ.”

Gary raised his hand. “Wait, I thought I killed that spirit off for good?”

“Well it seems you didn’t.”

“Also, since Ivy is the daughter of the devil, doesn’t that make the Anti-Christ…”

Poison nodded. “Yep. It’s Ivy’s older brother. What I’m wondering is why someone would try and bring him back…so what do we do anyway?”

Floyd then said, “Poison, we need you dress up as a girl once more to sneak into the organisation, and try to find out what’s going on in there.”

Poison sighed. “It seems like the forces of nature are going out of their way to keep doing this…”

Spring placed a hand on Poison’s shoulder and said, “Be thankful, Poison, you get to use your favourite hobby to help us.”

“You guys secretly hate me, don’t you?” Poison replied, narrowing his eyes at him.

Meanwhile, Ruby had dropped down onto a street and was walking towards Ivy’s house, ready to beat the crap out of her. Ivy spotted Ruby on one of her surveillance camera’s and quickly left the house, running ahead and leaping onto a rooftop, with Ruby quickly pursuing her. They jumped across several rooftops until Ivy jumped down onto one building ledge and then flew around the corner. Ruby continued to follow, as they flew through the sky, across traffic filled roads, through windows and past alleyways. Ivy managed to cut down a sign with her scythe as she turned a corner and threw it behind her, resulting in it hitting Ruby as she turned the corner. She quickly recovered and gave chase again before she hit the ground.

Ivy grinned as she thought she lost Ruby, when Ruby suddenly jumped out a nearby building window and punched Ivy into a large building nearby, into a large clear room with metallic blue floor tiles and large glass windows overlooking the city below. “Enough games, your fun ends here.” Ruby said as she walked towards her.

“Is that so? I don’t think I’m done yet.”

Ruby quickly charged at her, punching her in the stomach, then knocking her back with a kick, followed by various punches and kicks as she began talking. “What the hell do you want from me?! You constantly keep tormenting me, regardless of whether I want to be involved in your business. Do you get some sick thrill from trying to break me down?!” Ruby kneed her in the face as she said, “My life is bad enough without people like you around! Someone like you would have no idea what kind of crap I have to put up with!”

Ivy blocked one of her punches and furiously hammered her into the ground. “Don’t act like you know me! You have no idea what I’m like. You wanna know the truth? I despise you, and want to hurt you because you remind me of myself.” Ruby was getting up as she continued. “I was once like you, carefree, good-natured, determined. But sadly, we come from different places. Considering who I’m related to, it’s shameful for me to act like that, not to mention I was picked on for not being bad enough, so one day I changed and became what I am today to fit in. People still hated me, and poked fun at me because I wasn’t capable of doing much, at least in comparison to my other family members.

In hell, I’m disliked as a good person, and disliked as an evil person, funny, huh? Remember when I said we weren’t so different?”

“I don’t remember you saying that.” Ruby replied.

“Well we really aren’t. You probably suffer ridicule for not measuring up as well, right? Surprisingly, I’m able to notice these things. Deep down in your heart, you know that even without my influence, you’re going to turn out just like me!” Ivy smiled. “And you hate that.” Ruby clenched her fists as she gritted her teeth, easily moments away from wanting to maul her.

Ivy glared at her once again, quickly dashed towards her and began her assault as she continued. “I don’t have any friends, nor do I get any respect!” Ivy exclaimed, kneeing Ruby in the chest. “I don’t like what I do, but I don’t have a choice in the matter.” Ivy said, roundhouse kicking her into a wall. “So tormenting a stupid, annoying girl who reminds me of my past self is the best I can hope for.” Ivy stomped the ground, breaking apart some tiles and grabbed part of the large concrete before throwing it at Ruby. She punched through it, at which point Ivy grabbed her right fist while Ruby grabbed Ivy’s left.

“So your hate stems from me being the opposite of you?” Ruby said. “You bully me just to feel good about yourself? That’s just pathetic. I truly pity you.”

“I don’t need your pity, but I’ll kindly take your head.”

“Then let’s stop blabbering and beat the crap out of each other.” Ruby said with a smile.

“Now there’s an idea I can agree with.” Ivy replied as she also smiled.

At the large building with double glazed windows, Poison came in through the main entrance, in one of Ivy’s dresses and smiled cheerfully as he approached the reception desk which P.A.L sat at. “Hello there, could you happen to tell me what floor Willard is on?”

P.A.L looked up and immediately said, “Poison, is that you?”

“Who’s that? I’m, umm, Jenny.”

“I didn’t know this was one of your hobbies.”

“It’s not a hobby!” Poison yelled.

P.A.L brought a microphone to his face as he said, “Attention all employees, there is an intruder with green hair dressed as a girl with a blue bow, be on the lookout.”

Poison simply kicked him aside and ran up the stairs nearby. Spring and Floyd were monitoring his progress, and seeing the bad situation, immediately got ready. Spring got his machine guns, Floyd loaded the shotguns, Spring strapped on a minigun to his back, Floyd placed a rocket launcher in a large briefcase, Spring uploaded a few more pictures to photobucket, and Floyd tried to contact a T-Rex and his gang who fly around in jets. They were ready to go, and Gary was already in the car, fully suited. They glanced back at him, he nodded, and then they took off.

Back in the other building, Ivy and Ruby were charging at each other. Ivy smiled as she said, “Hey Ruby, let’s go for drinks afterwards, whoever dies is paying!”

“You’re on! You better have your wallet ready!” Ruby cheerfully replied, just before she was punched in the face by Ivy. She countered with a knee to the face, then Ivy smashed her head into a wall with her elbow, before Ruby slammed Ivy into the ground. Ivy flipped up and their punches connected at the same time, hitting each other in the face and knocking them back. Ruby quickly dashed towards her, ducking as Ivy swiped at her and then tackled Ivy out the glass window. They flailed around endlessly, punching each other until Ivy pushed Ruby into the building, landed on the side and continued to attack as they ran down it.

Ruby grabbed her arms and threw her at a bus as they got close to the bottom. It came to a stop from the sudden impact, Ruby then leapt into a air and charged at her with a flying kick, though Ivy jumped at the last second and Ruby went through it. As school kids began to empty the vehicle, Ivy grabbed the back half and whacked Ruby with it as she turned around. Ruby rubbed her cheek moments before they both laughed. She then grabbed the front half and whacked her. They moved along the street, duelling with parts of a bus until Ivy tackled Ruby into an anime convention building.

As Ivy got to her feet, Ruby began to choke her from behind. Ivy effortlessly struggled moments before sucking her own finger and then giving Ruby a wet willy, making her scream a moment before they backed up into a half full elevator. As it closed and went down, he exchanged punches, continuing to punch each other across the face. As the doors opened on a floor above, Ivy tackled her and then as they got to their feet, Ruby hit her with a sonic boom. Ivy retaliated with a hadoken, and was then hit by a shoryuken as she got close. Ivy hit her with a vertical spinning bird kick, before Ruby countered with a cannon spike. Ivy hit her with a psycho crusher as she touched the ground and landed in the middle of the floor with people watching the bizarre nature of it.

Ruby hit her with a hurricane kick as Ivy got up, and she then immediately countered with a tiger uppercut. Ruby followed through with a flying heat butt, then as Ivy tried to hit her with a scissor kick, Ruby leaped up as she grabbed her in midair, attempting to do a final atomic buster, as half the people watched in awe. Ivy quickly reversed it before they touched the ground and they floated in midair, spinning 360 degrees continuously as Loli Blue who happened to be there, pointed and yelled, “A spinning almost 69!” to which people stared at her.

Ivy and Ruby quickly separated, just before Ivy grabbed a chair near a random table and whacked Ruby with it, knocking her further away. She charged at her again, but Ruby ducked under her and hit Ivy with sweet chin music as she turned around. Ruby stacked several tables on top of each other and climbed up, then leaped, preparing to hit her with a frog splash from the top table. Ivy rolled out the way, and tried to put her in a crippler crossface as Ruby resisted. They rolled around punching each other before getting to their feet.

Yandere-chan yawned as she said, “This is getting pretty boring…” Ivy and Ruby turned their attention towards her and knocked her out with a double DDT before continuing to exchange punches.

Back at Willard’s building, Poison ran down the various hallways, dismembering his black suited guards as he ran by, and wondering why there weren’t any female guards. He glanced out a window and saw Ivy and Ruby fighting on train tracks before being hit by a train, but ignored it. He soon encountered Omar down a narrow corridor, carrying a metallic laser cannon. “Lolololololol!” Omar exclaimed as he fired, but thankfully Poison leaped into a room to the right and hid behind one table as Omar entered. “Pork chop sandwiches!” Omar shouted as he fired around the room, until Poison had no choice but to run and throw a bomb at the wall. “I need scissors! 61!” Omar yelled as he continued firing, and laughing maniacally as he did so. Just then, Spring, Floyd and Gary burst into the room and pumped Omar full of bullets.

Omar laughed as he got up moments later. “Unfortunately for you, I have anti-bullet repellent!”

“That doesn’t make any sense.” Poison remarked.

“Silence! Guards, they’re in here!”

Within a minute, dozens of guards were swarming the area, so Spring and Floyd loaded their guns, Poison put on his cool face, and Gary raised his blade into the air as he yelled, “I HAVE THE POWEEEEEEEER!” charging it with electricity.

Two minutes later, the floor was covered in black corpses and Floyd stood over Omar with a pink rocket launcher to his face. Gary nodded as he stood by him and said, “That’s what you get for messing with Pink Floyd.” Floyd stared at him, to which he replied, “It may be the only chance I get to say that.”

Just then, Willard appeared out of nowhere ahead of them, snickering as they all turned their attention to him and squinted while saying, “Willard…” in unison.

“I hope my guests gave you a warm welcome.” Willard began. “We have reserves, so no harm done.”

“What are you planning, Willard?” Spring asked.

“Since I’m so egotistically overconfident compared to the likes of you four, I’ll tell you.”

Poison then said, “But isn’t telling us more likely to stop you?”

“But of course. I only wish to tell you what you really want to know. The Anti-Christ is indeed working with me, he seems to have found a permanent body, one which isn’t the body of a little girl. We will strike later this evening, this is all I will tell you, good day, gentlemen.” Willard tipped his hat before vanishing. Seeing as they had nothing to go on, they turned their attention to Omar.

In the middle of a city, Ivy and Ruby were in the middle of a park. Ivy charged at her with her scythe, resonating a fiery red aura which powered the scythe and made the blade larger. Ruby also generated a red aura, the result of part of the Anti-Christ’s spirit in her body and blocked it with her spear, causing shockwaves and the ground to began cracking beneath them. “Hey, so Ivy, even if you did get an adult body permanently, what would you do then?” Ruby randomly asked.

“Y’know, I never thought that far ahead.” They quickly separated, and just then Poison and Gary showed up.

Poison walked towards them as he said, “Guys, this is no time to settle your little squabbles. We gotta go stop Willard and the An-”

“Stay the **** out of our business!” Ruby snapped back. “I’m killing this monster right here and now!”

“The moron has a point, Poison.” Ivy said. “We’re finishing this today.” They both charged at each other, Ivy’s scythe upside down with the tip aiming for Ruby’s chest, while Ruby gripped her spear and prepared to stab Ivy. Ivy impaled her scythe through Ruby’s stomach, while Ruby did the same, they both fell back and landed on their backs, slowly being covered in a pool of their own blood, reminding as all, that life is a ****.

Poison shook his head, trying to understand what the hell just happened. “This is unbelievable. I never thought they’d actually go this far…”

Gary placed a hand on his shoulder. “Sometimes that’s just how it is. I may not know the reason, but no-one should get involved in a fight between two super powered little girls, even if they end up killing each other. I never thought I’d hear Ruby swear, but this is just how it had to be.”

“I hope you’re certain of that, Prince Gary.” Gary turned around to see Archangel Michael float down in full body silver armor, and flowing brown hair. “I have been watching for quite a while, and I consider this quite a tragedy. Ivy’s good natured side was clearly there despite her outward appearance, she helped bury Cherry when she thought the girl was dead, showed she could become good friends with Ruby and the others and only reverted when Ruby discovered she regained her memory. Perhaps her plan to blow up the angelic headquarters, along with herself and Ruby wasn’t stupidity, but an understanding of their connection.”

“Are you sure you aren’t trying to make Ivy’s chaotic stupid look like fridge brilliance?” Poison asked.

“I assure you, I’ve noticed Ivy isn’t as evil as she wants people to think. I believe she came here not to take over, but to get a break from her previous life, and use it as an excuse to stay longer.”

“I believe you’re thin-” Gary quickly covered Poison’s mouth. Poison removed  it and then said, “So how come Ruby goes through so much?”

“I’ll answer that.” Gary began. “Ruby was quite accident prone about two decades ago, always sabotaging things and causing missions to fail, she only became my partner because of Crystal’s pleading. She slowly began to improve since then, to change people’s opinions of her, and mine. On one mission, we visited this ancient tomb and she swallowed this amulet, designed to bring the user back to life, but grant them immense bad luck.”

“Sounds like an asspull to me.” Poison commented. “And what is this, exposition central?”

“Whatever you’re planning to do next, I wish you luck in your journey.” Michael said before taking off towards the battlefield, leaving them to deal with Ivy and Ruby’s lifeless bodies.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #200 on: 24 May, 2010, 09:39:28 am »

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #201 on: 24 May, 2010, 11:46:38 am »

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I pictured the anime convention as a SF level. And the photobucket part made me smile, thank you.
Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #202 on: 24 May, 2010, 12:28:20 pm »

wat man

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I pictured the anime convention as a SF level. And the photobucket part made me smile, thank you.
I figured it was a good excuse to use it, with me mentioning cosplaying so much.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #203 on: 24 May, 2010, 03:46:08 pm »

wat man

**** is raw
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #204 on: 24 May, 2010, 03:51:59 pm »

it got real?
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #205 on: 24 May, 2010, 04:24:47 pm »

RAW
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #206 on: 27 May, 2010, 06:37:31 pm »

So I decided to split this into three parts, because I eventually realized two just wasn't enough so I could've either done one incredibly long and ridiculous chapter, or I could just split it and add a bit of padding. I went with the second option.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TMEDCE: Chapter 27 - The Most Epic War Ever, Part 2

Ivy currently found herself in some sort of empty void partially filled with smoke. While trying to recall all that happened, another version of herself suddenly appeared, covered by the smoke. “Hello there.” The look-alike greeted her. “I am your conscience given form.”

“That doesn’t make much sense.” Ivy replied. “And where am I exactly?” She asked, glancing around the mysterious foggy area.

“You’re in a mental world, I already said I’m a part of you. You’re not quite dead yet.”

Ivy gasped. “What you say?!?”

“You’re only mostly dead. You should wake up soon enough. But first of all, its for your own benefit to stop that jerkass attitude and grow up. It’s only making things worse than they need to be.”

“And what, be like that foolish angel? My life doesn’t work that way.”

“Then make it work, but not in a lame way you’ve been doing. Your existence can generally effect the life choices of a lot of people you come into contact with. Just look at some of these alternate realities which the people you know could be experiencing.” The lookalike said before moving to the side of Ivy and pointing ahead at a now visible screen.

It showed Poison wearing a green blazer with a white buttoned shirt and black pants, walking through an ordinary hallway in an ordinary high school. He thought to himself as he walked. “My name is Harry Johnson, and I’m just an ordinary high school student…sadly.” 

Just then, Toxic was running down the stairs wearing the same uniform and tripped as she yelled, “Harry-kun!” He saw her just in time to avoid being fallen onto, who glared back at him. Suddenly, a giant dragon crashed through the ceiling and roared before assuming a fighting stance. Poison smirked as he did the same while Toxic got to her feet.

“Harry-kun, you’re so mean! Let’s go onto the roof to eat lunch and get into awkward situations!” Toxic exclaimed.

“Not so fast!” Amber yelled as she kicked open a classroom door. “Poison agreed to eat lunch with me!”

“Nah, ya’ll just be tripping!” Crystal said, strolling past the dragon with her pimp cane. “My main man hoe has a scheduled appointment with yours truly, ya hear? Better recognize!”

Poison shook his head. “Sorry ladies, but I’d rather be fighting the dragon.” The two charged at each other, trading punches which moved at such extreme speeds that it ripped the clothing of anyone who happened to be wondering the hallways, but he didn’t notice at all.

Ivy and her conscience continued watching for a few moments until Ivy said, “That totally sounds like something Poison would do…unfortunately.”

“Yes, and look at this one involving your rival.” The conscience said, pointing to another scene featuring Ruby as a real magical girl, fighting crime in a Japanese schoolgirl outfit, using a large laser cannon as her signature weapon. After a short bit of watching, Ivy then said, “Isn’t that a robotic version of Pedobear? Also, is it weird the first thing I notice is the obscene amount of panty shots?”

“Yes, and that is pretty concerning. There’s also one nearby of Gary as King Arthur, but that’s another story. But enough looking into random alternate realities, I didn’t appear for that.”

Ivy had stopped listening as she noticed one screen of Poison being on top of Gary’s half naked body and leaning in to kiss him. Her conscience turned to her and waved. She then slapped her and said, “I ain’t playing, fool! Listen up!”

“Ow! Okay, I’m listening!” Ivy exclaimed, holding her cheek.

“Appreciate what you have, and be thankful my parents are actually quite caring, considering who my dad is. Even though he spo-”

“Yeah but-”

Her conscience slapped her again. “****, did I give you permission to talk?!”

Ivy backed away as she replied, “No, sir…”

“I didn’t think so!” She cleared her throat. “Anyway, you should wake up any minute now, don’t take what I said for granted, because otherwise it’d be useless padding.” The place suddenly became even foggier as they disappeared.

In the real world, Poison, Gary, Adol and Lily were sitting in a somewhat dark room with Ivy and Ruby resting on beds nearby, while the other four sat on chairs talking about random crap.

“So Ivy’s going to be fine, right?” Gary asked.

“Most likely.” Poison replied. “It’s funny how you don’t care about Ruby at all.”

“I do care, but she has a lot more willpower, and she’ll come back regardless if she died or not. You think she’ll treat you any better after recovering?”

“To be honest, it’s not that bad anyway. I tend to over exaggerate just to anger her, because-”

“You’re a male tsundere?” Gary interrupted.

“No, I-”

“You can’t spit it out?” Adol responded.

“No! I-”

“You don’t wanna choose just one girl out of your harem!” Lily exclaimed.

“No, damn it! I’ve lived with Ivy and her parents for over 20 years, and highjinks ensued quite regularly. Considering how perverted Ivy is, it’s better I constantly snark at her and insult her regularly so we don’t get too friendly, and when your dad is the devil, and her mom can kill me in moments, its best not to get on their bad side.”

“He’s a male tsundere.” Gary said to the others, who nodded in agreement.

“Is everyone against me today?” He said sarcastically.

“So if they approved…” Adol trailed off.

“Dude, it’s been 20 years, they already approve. It‘s just plain wrong in my opinion.”

“Age is just a number, man.”

“It’s not about age…mainly because she’s a few years older than I am.” He then turned to Lily. “And why are you suddenly here? Are you going to follow us round and make ridiculous comments since we won’t pay to visit you anymore?”

“Pretty much.”

“Well we’re not that fond of you for those reasons.”

“Well I’m sure at least Gary likes me, right Gary?” She turned to him.

Poison shook his head. “Nope, he only likes girls who treat him like dirt.”

“Now that’s just being mean, Poison.” She looked again at Gary, who had turned away from them as he blushed. “You mean it’s true?!?”

Ivy began to finally wake up and then sit up, looking towards Poison who sat nearby. “Hey, did you do anything to my body while I was out?”

“No, I didn’t.”

“Why not?”

“I see you’re back to your old self. Also, Gary cried when he thought you might die.”

“Dude!” Gary said in shock.

Ivy looked around the empty room and said, “So where are we?”

“Some empty building.” Poison replied. “Spring and Floyd are nearby, interrogating Omar and trying to get answers out of him.”

Just then, Ruby also woke up, rubbing her forehead seconds before noticing Ivy and pointing at her. “You!”

Ivy glanced back and frowned. “So you didn’t die either. I’ll be sure to finish it this time.”

“Not before I kill you first.”

“Now now, you two, there’s no point fighting anymore.” Adol said.

“For once, I agree with him.” Poison replied. “Normally he just says perverted things so that was surprising.”

“It’s what’s expected of me, is all.” Adol justified himself.

“Anyway, we’ve got bigger things to worry about, like your older brother coming back.” Poison said.

“You mean Damien? He’s back?!?” Ivy said in shock. “I hated that guy so much!”

“Was he a complete monster?” Lily asked.

“Far worse! Always giving me playful noggies, tickling me regularly, and stealing some of my cookies! He made me sick!”

“Those seem like awful reasons to hate your brother.” Poison said, having known him only shortly before he died.

“Cookies are serious business! You don’t even know!”

Ruby then randomly said, “Umm, I’ve calmed down now, so could you guys forgot anything I could have said earlier?”

Gary shook his head. “I’m afraid we can’t do that, Ruby.”

“Never live it down.” Poison added.

Ivy leapt to her feet as she said, “Screw it, this is taking too long! I’ll get the info within five minutes.” Just before leaving the room. After explaining, Spring and Floyd agreed to give Ivy some time alone with Omar, who walked into the black and grey office in a grey trench coat with a matching hat, smoking a cigarette. “Where’s my brother planning his little party, Omar.”

“lolololol! Do your worst, little girl! You’ll never get my lucky charms!” He randomly yelled, still strapped to a chair.

“Very well, we’ll do things the hard way.” She began to unbutton her coat, to which a confused Omar asked, “Hey, what are you doing?” After discovering moments later, he begged her to stop and immediately told her the truth, just as the others promptly burst into the room.

Poison put a hand on her shoulder. “Good job, Ivy, you trying to sexually assault him with that undeveloped body of a little boy scared him so much he immediately told the truth.”

“You’re going to pay for that remark later.” She said, glaring at him.

“Y’know, you should really contact Toxic to help us out with this.” Gary suggested.

“Nah.” Poison shook his head. “I’m not that fond of her.”

“I heard you two got on pretty well.”

“Yeah but I think she’s kinda clingy, and has probably been stalking us lately, and we already have a resident stalker. At the moment, she kinda annoys me the same way you annoy Ivy.”

“Oh, okay, that’s totally understa-hey! Why do you keep taking shots at me?”

“I’ll keep it to a minimum now.”

“I didn’t know you had a stalker, Poison.” Ruby said.

“Ruby, you’re the stalker.”

“Oh.”

Meanwhile, at the soon to be battlefield in the mountains, Awesome stood on a cliff, in full black armor. Michael floated down next to him and asked, “Is this really necessary?”

“Whether it is or not, it’ll still be fun.”

“How would getting a lot of both races killed be fun?”

“Who says they’d be lots of killing? Look right down there at the weapons my legion are holding.”

Michael looked at the black armoured demons and saw their swords looked plastic. He looked on the angels side, which wore white armor, and saw their swords weren’t real as well. “They’re all plastic?”

“But of course! Do you think I’d start a war over a simple poker game?” They both laughed for a few moments before Awesome continued. “If it was ownership over someone’s soul, then sure, but then again, I wouldn’t tell anyone anyway.”

“So it’s like laser tag?”

“Yes, but with swords. The armor will automatically shut down if hit three times with those swords. Don’t ask how long it took to set it up.”

Down below, It was A.D. 2010, and war was beginning. The two massive forces charged at each other, people fake stabbed others, crap happened. Suddenly giant demonic red skinned elephants came out of nowhere, with a unusual machine strapped to its back, as it fired spears from its ports. Crystal grabbed a bunch of angels before jumping behind some huge rocks, then immediately came out and yelled, “Hey! That’s cheating!”

“I’m not sure on what you’re referring to!” Awesome yelled back.

“Those are real spears!” She replied, pointing at one angel who had collapsed  with a spear impaling them through the stomach. “And when can we use your real name?!”

“Never!” Michael glared at Awesome, who then said, “I wasn’t aware of the giant elephants. But does it really matter? When you guys die, you’re just revived back in heaven, right?”

“Well you do have a point, but it doesn’t excuse needless killing. Plus some may simply be bad enough to end up in hell.”

“Relax, for the next hour or so, anyone dying there will go free. After that I’ll require a fee, so let’s not worry and concentrate on the kil-I mean, fun.” He said with a smirk. “I see you’ve also got giant angelic elephants on your side.”

“I don’t remember requesting those.”

Just then, Amber caused a large explosion as she sliced a giant stone in half with a raising slash from her axe, then quickly dropped down, causing a small crater in her armoured form. Crystal strolled over towards her, with her golden pimp cane and wearing shades with a fur coat over her armour. She removed the coat, shades and then threw all three off screen before taking out her bat. They then quickly put them away as they got into a fighting stance.

SA2, who was nearby, suddenly appeared and said, “Let’s get started, fight!” As they began, Crystal moved back while Amber shot a fireball, which Crystal blocked. As she jumped, Amber hit her with a leaping fiery roundhouse, then a flying kick, followed by two punches as she got up. Crystal did a slide attack, which Amber hopped over, but was then grabbed and thrown to the ground afterwards. Crystal hopped back, avoiding her uppercut, and hit her with three rapid kicks followed by a  scissor kick. Amber fired another  fireball which Crystal jumped over, but was then hit by her uppercut. She shoulder barged  her as she got up, and prepared to do so once more, when Crystal suddenly hit her with a full power focus attack. The sky suddenly darkened as Crystal brought out her pimp cane and said, “Feel my pimp hand.”

“There’s dat ultra!” SA2 said as she began her assault. Crystal whacked Amber with her cane three times, then sent her flying with a slap of concentrated psychokinesis energy, immediately followed and kicked her into the air. She then launched a dozen spears at her, causing small damage as they passed by. As Amber fell towards the ground, Crystal grabbed her bat and swung as Amber entered her view, knocking her into a pile of rocks, resulting in a ultra combo finish. Crystal rested on her cane, putting on a pair of shades as she said, “Haters gonna hate.” It faded to black for a moment before returning, both of them up and ready again.

“Will the tide of battle turn? Fight!” SA2 said as they began.  As Amber did another leaping fiery roundhouse, Crystal hit her with an upward swing of her bat, and then a flash kick. Amber hit her with a fiery uppercut, then sidestepped her flash kick, grabbed her and hit with a punch to the stomach. Crystal leaped up and hit with a psychic wave, but Amber then blocked her slide attack, followed by two kicks and countered with several punches and a fireball. Crystal charged a focus attack as Amber charged at her, but missed as Amber hopped back. The sky then darkened as Amber smirked and covered her arm in fire.

“She’s bringing the heat!” SA2 exclaimed as Amber clotheslined Crystal, continuing to drag her along the ground for several moments as she yelled, “Feel the burn!“ before knocking her into the air using an uppercut with the same hand, then leaping up with her axe and hitting her in the stomach, dragging her down to the ground with such force fire shot out of the ground, resulting an ultra combo finish. She sat down as she said, “Do you need some aloe vera for that burn?”

Once again, they were up again within half a minute, and then SA2 said, “Pull out all the stops! Fight!”

Meanwhile, Ivy, Poison, Ruby, Gary, Adol and Lily were nearing the island where Willard and Damien were currently located as they travelled in Ivy’s ship. Upon noticing the large island with various tall buildings and training camps, Poison immediately said, “It looks like the place a bond villain would live. In fact, Spring and I used a place like this when we did that fanmade James Bond short.”

“What was it called?” Adol asked.

“A season to kill…we were low on ideas.”

After a period of silence, Ivy turned to Ruby and said, “So wasn’t our fight earlier kinda fun?”

“Yeah, it was. Behind all that rage I enjoyed it quite a bit.”

“Yeah, we did tons of things. Through a building, throughout the streets, a convention, fighting on a train, ending up in the sewer, getting to a subway where we fought on another train, as a pirate and ninja joined in, ended up at sea, rode that giant wave to Disneyland-”

“I was thinking of suggesting we could have taken a picture while we were there.” Ruby said.

“Same here!” Ivy responded.

“Either way, there’s nothing that can beat us four working together!” She exclaimed, pumping her fist in the air.

“Alright, you guys, we’re finally here.” Lily said as they hovered just over the island, with her driving the plane.

Ivy and Ruby both got to their feet and prepared to jump out, with Ruby yelling, “Bitter rivals working together for a common goal!”

“Stop saying that stuff!” Ivy yelled back.

As they flew down and ahead, residents of the island noticed them. Jet fighters were called in and opened fire on them, but Ivy and Ruby easily evaded them, whacked the missiles out of the way and swung at the ships, blowing them out of the sky. Ruby punched through the glass window, taking down one ship while she was on it. Ruby grabbed the tip and spun a dozen times before throwing it as she neared the forest pathway, knocking out a dozen guards approaching them. Ivy flew by at blazing speeds, spinning her scythe continuously, knocking out robots and deflecting all gun fire till she eventually dodged one giant robot’s punch and sliced its head off before moving on.

The punch that missed Ivy knocked down a nearby tree, so Ruby threw it ahead before jumping on, which charged straight through a barricade of shielded robots as Ivy leapt out the way. They moved on, jumped over some mines, then Ivy backflip kicked a robot in the air, which Ruby knocked out along with others using a vertical hurricane kick while Ivy hit several with a sliding kick. Ivy’s ship flew to another part of the island as Ivy and Ruby made their way towards the main entrance.

In the main and tallest building on the island, Willard and Damien were currently sitting round a table, drinking tea. Damien took the form of a teenage boy with short dark blue hair, who wore black pants with a stripe down the sides, a belt with a skull on it, and a black t-shirt with a red 666 on it, just because. He wore a black and white cloak over this with the hood down. A robot suddenly ran in yelling, “Sirs, the whole army is being taken out by two little girls!”

“That must be your sister.” Willard responded.

“Indeed.” Damien said, nodding. “She’s a bit early but that’s alright.”

“Just like you, I’ll also have matters to attend to. Spring and Floyd are most likely just a few explosions away. Excuse me.” Willard got up to leave, while Damien looked out the window.

In another building, the others landed elsewhere and made their own way around the island, looking for Willard and Damien. While they did this, Poison figured it’d be a good time to use that white suit, which he wore as he entered a bar and immediately flicked a coin, which missed the jukebox, so he embarrassingly walked over and put it in. As a certain song came on, he suddenly went, “Ow!” as more lights came on. He slowly began to walk over to the bar, getting weird looks for a short bit. “As I strolled into the kid’s school, I was so pimp, it was so cool. A fool trapped in the closet, not one for anger, he could have lost it. She was waiting by the classroom, but for a little girl, she was able. But haters gonna hate you, so there’s not much, that you can do.

Cherry, are you okay? So Cherry, are you okay, are you okay, Cherry? Cherry, are you okay? So Cherry, are you okay, are you okay, Cherry? Cherry, are you okay? So Cherry, are you okay, are you okay, Cherry? Cherry, are you okay? So Cherry, are you okay, are you okay, Cherry?” He jumped on stage and grabbed a mike as he finished. “Cherry, are you okay? Will you tell us that you’re okay? There’s a note in the homeroom, that he hate you, that just ain’t cool, Cherry. The fool trapped in the closet, didn‘t hate girls, never lost it. I found haters in the classroom, couldn‘t stay there, I was too cool.” Half the people were dancing now for some unexplained reason as he walked past half the people and started moonwalking up some stairs as he continued.

“Cherry, are you okay? So Cherry, are you okay, are you okay, Cherry? Cherry, are you okay? So Cherry, are you okay, are you okay, Cherry? Cherry, are you okay? So Cherry, are you okay, are you okay, Cherry?” Just then, one large bouncer wasn’t happy with this and grabbed Poison’s hat, at which point Poison promptly stabbed him. “You’ve been stabbed by-” He took back his hat and kicked him out the window. “You’ve been owned by-” He put the hat back on as he said, “A Chaotic Neutral.” He hopped onto a table and slid across it.

Damien was watching this on a surveillance camera, slowly shaking his head and smirking as he drank his tea, clearly amused yet astounded at the ridiculousness.

Gary had finished taking care of a robot gang outside and approached  one window where Adol was watching. He quirked an eyebrow as he asked, “What is this?”

“I don’t even, man.” Adol said without hesitation.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #207 on: 01 June, 2010, 10:55:09 pm »

TMEDCE: Chapter 28 - The Most Epic War Ever, Part 3

It was a few minutes after a random spontaneous dance number courtesy of Poison. After being informed Poison was the enemy, they attacked him but luckily Toxic was there to help him, against his wishes. Poison spent a majority of the time slashing enemies in half, before using dancing moves and simple kicks to take out enemies when the total amount had diminished. Toxic’s weapon of choice happened to be a razor sharp whip, which she used to poison people. After dispatching all the enemies in the area, Poison turned to her and said, “So how long were you here?”

“Only a few minutes. I followed you guys in that ship. Why didn’t you just ask me for help?”

“Because we didn’t need it.”

“C’mon, we make a great team, right? I know a good place where dragons hang out, so we can fight some later if you like.”

“Okay, but let’s not talk so much.”

At the top of the central building, Damien was still sitting, drinking tea when Gary slowly entered the room. Damien put down his cup and gestured to the seat by the table. “Welcome, please, have a seat.” Gary decided to stand instead, at which point Damien placed a plate of cookies on the table. “So, you must know my sister, right?”

“Yeah, we don’t seem to get along much.”

“She didn’t seem to get along with a lot of people, she’ll come around, but probably won’t.”

“Yeah, but I’m not gonna fall for your act where you try to be friendly with me to catch me off guard and kill me when I least expect it.”

“On the contrary, this is my default mood.”

“That doesn’t make me feel any better.”

Meanwhile, within a building nearby, Spring and Floyd drove their car out of a lift and down a corridor, running over anything in their path, shortly before drifting round a corner and coming to a stop near a door, then leaping into the room where Willard was waiting.

They immediately opened fire on him, but because he was Willard, he whipped out a uzi and fired back, taking out the incoming bullets while firing back at them. They jumped behind some of the desks in the room and moved around as both sides continued to fire, until Spring eventually managed to blast the gun out of his hand, shortly before Floyd threw him through a wall.

They fired again as he got up, but Willard disintegrated the bullets with a wave of his hand, then suddenly appeared beside them and punched Spring across the room, then hit Floyd in the chest with an elbow. Spring quickly recovered and dashed towards Willard as he landed on his feet, hitting Willard with an explosive punch which he blocked. They exchanged blows for a short while, and as Willard’s arm glowed red and was about to impale Spring, Floyd took out the rocket launcher and hit Willard directly, sending him flying. Spring called the car with a remote control, which crashed into the room and hit Willard, sending them out the window. Willard quickly flipped and landed on the top side of the car, then leaped towards Spring and Floyd who were jumping down towards him.

He evaded their attacks and hit them with a wave of darkness, then they continued their battle as they flew around in midair. Nearby within a previous building, Ivy and Ruby were charging down a corridor, using various abilities to take out enemies in flashy ways. Ruby threw her spear which went through several robots, and then Ivy grabbed it and whacked several using her scythe and the spear, and then kicked it ahead and knocked one robot as well as the spear into the air. Ruby grabbed it and fly kicked the robot, then pounded the ground, sending ahead a shockwave as Ivy also fired a large wave of fire, wiping out the other robots down the corridor and shattering the large glass window ahead.

They leaped out and ran along the side of the building, avoiding spears being fired at them from above. Ivy chopped some in half while Ruby grabbed a dozen chopped pieces using her psychokinesis and fired them ahead, taking them all out. They then jumped in through a glass window ahead and reached the room where Gary and Damien resided. Damien got up to greet them as they arrived. “Ahh, sister, glad you co-”

“Put that cookie down!” Ivy demanded, pointing at him.

“I assure you I-”

“Now!”

“I see you’ve brought a friend with you.” He said, glancing towards Ruby.

“We’re sort of vitriolic best buds now.” Ruby said, placing a hand on Ivy’s shoulder.

Ivy smacked away her hand as she said, “I’m not your bud, foolish angel!”

“I’m not your foolish angel, spoiled brat!”

“I’m not your spoiled brat, man!”

“I’m not your man, bro!”

“I’m not your bro, dude!”

“Okay, that’s enough.” Damien said, holding up his hand. “It’s time to get going on the ship.” Damien said as a mysterious gas suddenly began to fill the room. Damien put on a gas mask as he did so, but the others weren’t as fast to react, so Ivy and Gary were knocked out. Ruby tried to cover her mouth and attack him, but Damien quickly pulled out a magnum and shot her in the head shortly before taking off with Ivy to a giant ship shaped like a dragon, with dozens of dragons on hover boards surrounding it. The ship began to take off as he entered, but fortunately Lily happened to see and gave chase, blasting away at the ship while the dragons fired back.

As the ship was far from the island, the dragons managed to get Lily and make her crash into the sea, but her distraction gave the Loli Rangers a chance to blast the ship in their giant robot, Magical Girl Moe-chan. A minute later, Toxic entered the room where Gary was knocked out and signalled to Poison, who moonwalked into the room as Toxic said, “You can stop that now.”

“Just a few more minutes.” Poison turned to Gary and woke him up. “Gary, what happened, man?”

“He knocked us out with plot contrivance smoke, that fiend.” He said faintly.

Toxic pointed towards Ruby and said, “Hey Poison, I think one of your friends died.”

“No, it’s okay, I’m still alive.” Ruby said as she immediately sat up.

Poison hugged her while saying, “Thank goodness you didn’t die yet again, because at this point all help is appreciated.” Poison tried to separate himself but found it hard to do so. “Uhh, Ruby, you can stop now.”

“Just a few more moments…”

Gary hopped to his feet and looked around. “He kidnapped Ivy?!? Now I’ve lost it!”

Toxic nodded while saying, “But the question is, do you know you can kill?”

“We will charge onto that ship, blast the crap out of whatever forces he has in his possession, and he will know my name is the lord, when I lay my vengeance upon him…”

“Sure why not.” Poison shrugged. They all left the room, and upon hearing that Lily had already gone after him, decided to fly towards the ship, because they can all do that. Even Adol, who was never mentioned he could fly.

On the somewhat dark ship, Damien had Ivy chained to the wall and sat in a chair located near the middle of the large high tech room with an altar in the middle. He saw the group of nuisances coming towards the ship, and prepared to do battle.

As the group arrived outside, Toxic immediately said, “Hey, we’re on Damien McBadass’ Flying Circusssssssss!” They all stared at her for a few moments before entering. They ran around, tearing down walls and smashing robots until they reached a big warehouse styled area abroad the ship where Adol and Toxic voluntarily stayed behind to handle any robots which attempted to follow them. Poison, Ruby and Gary arrived at the main control room, where Damien sat waiting, and Ivy had already freed herself and was walking around the room.

“Harry! My boy, how’ve you been!” Damien exclaimed with open arms as he got up and hugged him.

“Not bad, man, but I prefer the name Poison now, everybody calls me that.”

“But you’re a wizard, Harry.”

“Don’t say that again.” He narrowed his eyes at Damien.

“Sorry man, I’ve always said that you’d look like a super saiyan if you just dyed your hair yellow though.”

“Yeah but I’m not feeling it. What are you planning to do anyway, dragging us all the way up here.”

“Sorry, man, felt it was necessary. Anyway, I’m planning to nuke this planet, and also Heaven and Hell around the same time, using the chaos emeralds which harness incredible power.” Damien explained, pointing at a console across the room.

“That reminds me of a plan I did when-” As he noticed everyone’s attention was on him, he suddenly stopped mid sentence.

“Why do I keep getting kidnapped recently?” Ivy asked as she walked over to them.

“Because you’re a princess, it’s like a requirement.” Poison replied.

“You’re just being ignorant.”

“Let’s stop talking and take him down now.” Gary said as he charged at Damien, who covered his arm in a thick layer of rocks as he stopped the sword of lightning, to Gary’s surprise.

“Unfortunately for you guys, my special ability is the power of earth.” Damien said with a smirk.

“Wait, but then what would that be called when you used it in Hell?”

Damien thought for a few moments, and then hand waved it. “That’s not important, either way, you’re unlikely to beat me.” Damien then kicked him across the room. Ivy started swinging at him as he effortlessly evaded her attacks, but was then caught by Ruby’s psychokinesis as she caught him and lifted him into the air.

“Good work, angel, now crush him! Crush his guts!” Ivy yelled.

“I can’t, I can only grab and throw things.”

“That’s a pretty lame ability.”

“It can be pretty broken if you learn to improve it.” Poison said. “Well, I guess it’s time for me to display mine.”

“I didn’t know you had an inherit ability.” Gary said as he was getting up.

“I try not to use it unless its necessary, because I like the challenge, but this isn’t one of those cases. My element is the power of the wind.” Poison then held out his hand and fired a vertical tornado of wind, sending Damien flying across the room. He quickly recovered and covered his entire body in layers of rock as he charged at Poison, a sword of stone in his hand. Poison blocked it and destroyed it with another gust of wind, at which point Damien shoulder barged him.

Back at the battlefield, **** was getting real. Grenades were thrown, trenches were dug, and bullets were firing in all directions, but Crystal and Amber didn’t care, as they were sitting on a giant rock talking about more important matters like who’s going to win American Idol.

Aboard the Flying Dragon, Damien formed a giant rock wall from the ground and tried to flatten Poison, who leapt to the side, just in time to see Damien charging at him. Poison griped his sword and fired waves of energy, chipping parts of his armor. After an exchange of sword swings, Poison ducked under one forward slash then hopped back as Damien summoned spikes and threw his sword. Poison lifted his foot and fired a gust of wind with his kick, slicing off a third of his armor as Damien moved right. “You’ve actually gotten a little better for someone who doesn’t use his powers much.” Damien said.

“You’ve gotten a little weaker in your case.” Poison replied.

“Dude, I’ve been dead for over twenty years, of course I wouldn’t be in top shape so fast.” He then smiled. “But sadly, I’m still ahead, because being the devil’s spawn means I have inherited super strength above what you see, so the only one who can truly keep up with me is my dear sister, if she were to control that power.”

“Foolish older brother! I’ll crush you, regardless of my power output!” She exclaimed.

Damien opened the roof and flew up as he said, “Then let us battle, just the two of us.” Ivy reluctantly followed him, while Gary and Ruby were trying to disarm the nuking machine. Ivy leaped up onto the curving exterior of the ship as sunset was approaching, and charged at him, scythe firmly gripped in hand as she came towards his side of the ship.

Damien launched several stone spikes at her, which she dodged by leaping into the air. Damien, having full control over the surface, continued to throw more and tweak them towards Ivy, who sliced some, spun, and managed to dodge one from behind by inches. Ivy attacked him with her scythe, which he blocked before throwing her over his shoulder. She landed on her feet and quickly dashed towards him, attacking with a flurry of punches and kicks until one eventually managed to connect with his stomach, sending him flying.

Just then, the others below managed to disarm the machine, as Adol and Toxic caused a massive explosion below in the ship, causing the engines to malfunction and crash around the battlefield where the angels and demons were fighting. Damien hopped off the ship and avoided more attacks as Ivy continued her assault, and then waved towards Awesome as he yelled, “Hi dad!” Ivy immediately stopped and looked in his direction, waving as well.

Awesome floated down a little, greeting him. “My boy, what brings you here?”

“Y’know, trying to wipe out life on the three main planets, and in turn killing you all, you know how it is.”

“Now son, remember what happened the last time you tried things like that?”

“Yeah, you killed me, dad.”

“It was self defence. You may be my son but I don’t go easy on attempted murder. But let’s drop that, why not come over for dinner tonight?”

Damien shrugged. “Sure, why not. Perhaps I’ll poison your food when you’re not looking.”

“I see your sense of humour still hasn’t changed.” They both laughed heartedly at this, while some others were somewhat disturbed.

“So what, did things just kinda sort themselves out?” Ivy asked as the others got out of the ship.

“I guess.” Poison shrugged. “At least you guys can be a full family again…until your brother tries to kill your dad again.”

“This means you guys will be going back now, right?” Toxic said with a sigh.

“Hey Rosie, how about you come live with us?” Ivy suggested.

“What?!?” Poison and Toxic said in unison. “You do remember what she did, right?” Poison continued.

“Villains don’t hold grudges against other villains, Poison. It’s like a written law. Besides, you don’t seem rather happy living in that castle with those other people. So what do you say?”

“Yes! Thank you so much!” Toxic said as she hugged her.

“I thought you said you were a good person.” Ruby commented.

“I never said that, I just meant I’m a good natured chaotic evil.” Ivy replied.

“That doesn’t make any sense.”

“Now our lives will be like a sitcom!” Toxic exclaimed.

“Our demonic life practically already is one.” Poison remarked. “But won’t you feel bad because Rosie naturedly has a mature adult body and you still have the body of a little girl?”

“Poison, I’ve overcome such immature feelings. We’ve all undergone quite a bit of character development over the last few months concerning our visit to this planet and the random adventures we’ve had. For instance, Gary used to be a big douche like me, but he’s mellowed out and is actually a pretty decent guy. Your lust for Amber diminished somewhat, and now all you care about is fighting, explosions, and anything that can be considered quite cool. Ruby hasn’t changed much, but has been slightly more cynical, but far from the championship level Poison is at. And last of all, me. I’m not great at expressing my feelings, and tend to take my anger out on others as a result, even though I should act my age and not my appearance. With loved ones around me, it doesn’t matter what I have to put up with, because I have family to beat them up for me.” Ivy cheerfully smiled.

“So you’re not mad about not growing older yet?” Poison asked.

“No, I have no use for large disgusting bags of fat designed to be stuck to your chest for all eternity. It would only result in decreasing my fighting ability by messing with my overall weight and stature. So in fact I’d rather remain flat-chested and improve on my abilities.” She said with a convincing nod.

Poison and Toxic turned to each other and in unison said, “She’s still mad.”

“S-shut up!” Ivy shook her fist at them.

To round things up, the war continued for another hour or so, and though there were many casualties and deaths, everyone managed to have a good time despite the pain from dying, though some angels still had to pay to get out of Hell. Awesome and Michael still continued to have another poker game another time and they all left the field and went about their business. Willard departed as both sides were too exhausted to finish the other off, so Willard vanished and Spring and Floyd flew off in their car, at which point the island exploded. Lily swam halfway back to land when the Loli Rangers picked her up along with the ship.

Ivy and Ruby became friends but still remained enemies at the same time, deciding to hang out on occasion but still but the crap out of each other. Being truthful to his word, Gary did explain the whole situation to the Angels above, and Ruby was rewarded with a surprise party celebrating her efforts, and a decent Magical Girl costume, she died of shock upon walking in on her surprise party, but quickly revived. Ivy underwent more training to control her hidden power with Damien, and upon doing so, started fights with demons which picked on others, but with style. Toxic eventually became a demon lord, besides the fact that she’s not really a demon, but that didn’t matter. Poison and Damien hung out more, as he was alive now, and regularly talked Damien out of attempting to kill his dad and take over. Poison continued doing what he did best, going with the flow and living for fun.

Spring and Floyd continued their work with diabolical villains such as the insane scientist, Omar, the totally radical Masterman, and the personification of evil known only as Willard, while Poison visited to join them on occasion. Lily was eventually sued for not being a real psychiatrist, so she took up a job as an assassin instead. Because Ivy eventually began to acknowledge Gary and greet him regularly, he occasionally paid people on his planet to treat him like dirt. Crystal eventually admitted she wasn’t a real pimp, but she played one on TV. Amber started wearing more clothing, to the disappointment of many. The Loli Rangers continued to travel the galaxy, looking for work while studying at Lolita Academy. Adol eventually did remove the cardboard box, joined a sex addiction clinic, and soon got a job as a high school teacher…which didn’t end very well.

P.A.L managed to get a job at NASA, where he joined a crew on a space mission…which also didn’t go very well. Cherry didn’t do much besides inherit money in her future. Nookie went on to star in dozens of tentacle **** hentai and easily got rich. At some point, Gary informed Damien about the renegade group of lolis who were the ones who brought his spirit back, so he went to earth to find them, where upon doing so they began to worship him and bring about a new world order. He wasn’t interested in such a thing, so he quickly left. And the Sonic characters were never aware of this all happening, or whether they still existed in this universe. Instead of being a bittersweet ending, it was a random and somewhat typical happy ending. The End.

And only because I love this theme, Imma stick it here for no reason.

Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #208 on: 02 June, 2010, 11:29:22 am »

The greatest story ever told.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #209 on: 03 June, 2010, 07:37:00 am »

This could have been a little better, but I got Writer's Block halfway through so I just rolled with it, plus I actually had no idea how I was gonna end this for a long while.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: