Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 02:27:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Something Something Demonic Something Ever

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 [30] 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Something Something Demonic Something Ever  (Read 15559 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #435 on: 17 December, 2013, 12:53:18 pm »

Now it’s time for: Reipa Girl, tell ‘em!

One copy of Lolita backflipped into the room while using Shinigami Overdrive and landed by the desk, then pointed right as she exclaimed, “You!” Another slid in, doing somersaults then stopping beside the first and pointed up as she exclaimed, “You!” A hole appeared in the ceiling and another Lolita dropped down from above and pointed at them both. “And you!” She returned to normal, at which point the two clones disappeared as she sat down. “Welcome again to another Q&A, no guests once again. Let us begin, first caller, please.”

“Umm, yeah, hey, I think Harry’s character needs some major alterations.”

“Elaborate.”

“Well I’m not trying to look cool & all, I don’t think I could live as long as those demons do, and I think not being attracted to the younger Ivy sexually is wrong. Not being a pedo or anything, just saying. There’s some other stuff too but whatever, it just makes it harder for me to insert myself in the role.”

“Have you maybe considered NOT inserting yourself?”

“I don’t follow.”

“You shouldn’t.” Lolita cut him off. “Next caller.”

“Good morning, I have a lot of issues regarding continuity which I took the time to write down.” He cleared his throat. “Now first of all, apparently Pandora had only been around for about 5 months when she became aware of your relationship with Damien, at least I’m assuming that was the reference. I’m not sure it was stated at what point this was during the 10 years he was dead, or just the 5 years in my time. Second,”

He paused for a few moments as a sound was heard, at which point Lolita said, “Did you seriously just push up your glasses?”

“There’s a few inconsistencies in contrast with the previous story & another further back. Ivy was said to have long hair here yet in the previous story Harry told involving that one island had Ivy with short hair & they weren’t so very close.”

“I believe it’s suggested that happened at some point before their date.”

“Yes, well I’d appreciate if you could bring these details up ahead of time.”

“I’ll do so never, goodbye. Next caller, please.”

“Yo, I thought that last one was cool with the fighting & the themes & the dialogue & the people-”

“Could you say that in a language I understand?”

“I mean, it makes sense that Ivy would have special themes vs. Poison, Ruby & Damien. Hell, she also has special intro dialogue with over half the cast: Ruby, Poison, her family members, Nookie, Rosie, Amber, Richard, Dawn, Goldia, Lolita, PAL, dialogue can change depending whether both Ruby & Ivy are in their older forms or younger forms, and I may be missing one but yeah.”

“Uh-huh, I’m just going to move on now. Next caller, please.”

“Hello again, I called in a long while back, we had some disagreements, said some hurtful things & whatnot but I believe I was wrong about what I said before.”

“Huh?”

“This recent development has surprised me, you really are a decent role model, and I apologize about what I said last time we spoke.”

“Though I do not remember, I would also like to apologize as I most likely said some things that were a little out of line. Also, I don’t believe I’m a satisfactory role model.”

“Modesty is a good trait to have, and though it may be somewhat hidden by a cold exterior, you clearly have a kind heart.”

“I do not. I’ve made many mistakes in my life & acted in ways which weren’t befitting of my stature. I don’t feel that qualifies as role model material.”

“But it does! Having the guts to acknowledge and admit to past mistakes & bad behaviour is admirable. Showing young girls the bad points & improving on that is worthy of respect.”

“I’m not happy about you twisting the meaning of my words.”

“When I grow up I want to be just like you.”

“I thought you were like a mother or something…”

“I want to know the kinds of people that you do.”

“I suppose I could introduce you at some point.”

“I want the same husband you have.”

“Excuse me?”

“I want to live where you live.”

“I have no patience for your tomfoolery, I’m blocking this number. Goodbye.” Lolita cut her off. “So that’s all the time I have today, thank you all for joining me yet again. Take care.” She waved goodbye.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 [30] 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: