Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 11:01:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Pop Culture Showdown Steel Cup: Randy Savage vs. Terry Bogard

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pop Culture Showdown Steel Cup: Randy Savage vs. Terry Bogard  (Read 174 times)
Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« on: 12 November, 2009, 06:50:10 pm »

You know how this goes. Vote for who you think would win in an all-out battle to the death.

Note that as this is a Who-Would-Win based tournament, it would be appreciated if you read and take part in the debate on tactics and fighting ability before voting; you can change your vote any time you want before the polls close. After the polls are closed, unfortunately these battles are for the most part going to go unwritten. But if two of your favorites pop up and you’d like to write them duking it out, feel free to contact me and I will accept pretty much anything.

Now then, on to battle!

Randy Savage

Randy Savage: Wrestler
Fighting Style: Wrestling
Weapons: Chairs, ladders, and anything else that happens to be under the stage.
Skills: A championship wrestler, there’s not a whole lot that Randy can’t simply plow his way through with raw strength.
Quote: "Bow down to the kingdom of the madness!"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Savage

Terry Bogard

Terry Bogard: King of Fighters
Fighting Style: Many Martial Arts, but specializes in Jeff’s Deadly Brawling Arts.
Weapons: None
Skills: Terry is unusually fast, able to move quick enough to appear to be a tornado, and strong enough to punch the ground resulting in a shockwave.
Quote: “You see? Fighting leaves only emptiness.”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Bogard

Round 1:
1. Little Mac vs. Lee Chaolan: 5-2
2. Travis Bickle vs. John Matrix: 2-6
3. Joanna Dark vs. Samurai Jack: 3-8
4. Dirty Harry vs. The Heavy 8-4
5. Randy Savage vs. Terry Bogard
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« Reply #1 on: 12 November, 2009, 06:50:27 pm »

Super Special Guest Fight Written by GanonFloyd!

The Heavy ran as fast as he legs would allow him through the Badlands. He had to defend the Capture Point from the newest foe. He made it to the point and roared, Sasha spinning and ready to unleash a hailstorm of bullets into whatever man was standing there. He saw his dead Scout comrade at the foot of a man dressed in a suit with a .44 Magnum revolver in his hands.

“You are poorest excuse for Spy I have ever seen.” The Heavy bellowed.

The man looked over at the Heavy and squinted menacingly at him. “Hate to break it to you, but I’m no Spy, I’m a cop. The courts and bureaucracies might sit idly by while this lawlessness continues, but I wo-“

Inspector Callahan was cut off by a yell from the Heavy, who let fire with Sasha. Harry leapt to the side and took cover in a nearby shed, barely avoiding the lethal barrage. The Heavy kept the stream of lead steady, waiting for Callahan to make a move or for the wall of the shed to be turned into nothingness by his constant assault.

Harry reloaded his weapon and looked around, trying to keep a level head while the bullets pounded the wall. He saw a stairwell on the other side of the room which he promptly went up. He found himself on a walkway that offered a good shot of the Heavy, who had not yet noticed Callahan over the sounds of Sasha and his own manic yelling. Callahan aimed and fired.

The Heavy felt the blast of the world’s most powerful handgun as it tore into his body. Harry watched, waiting for his foe to drop, but instead saw him turn his massive minigun towards him again and open fire. The hardened police officer fell backwards off the walkway in hopes that he could avoid the oncoming assault of bullets. He was only partially lucky, as a bullet managed to hit Callahan in the arm. He hit the ground hard, his face contorted in pain.

The Heavy laughed and walked over to the downed officer, Sasha still whirling away as he approached. He aimed the gun at Harry. “Now you’re dead. Not big surprise.” The Heavy began firing, but he did not hear the sound of bullets flying nor see the red of Callahan’s blood as he had hoped. In his enthusiastic pursuit of ending Callahan’s life, he had run out of the expensive ammunition for his beloved Sasha. He put the gun down with care then readied his back up shotgun, but by the time he fired, Harry was up and gone.

The Heavy growled and followed the trail of blood that Callahan had inadvertently left into another small shed like building. He began firing the shotgun as soon as he entered, but found himself surprised when Callahan, his arm wound now bandaged by a shred of clothing and no longer giving away his trail, blasted him from behind with another shot from the magnum.

Harry was sure that the Russian giant would fall after taking two shots from his gun, but this was not the case. Instead, the Heavy roared angrily and dropped his shotgun, opting to pummel Harry to death with his massive fists instead. Harry couldn’t get a shot off before the assault began, and in the chaos he dropped his gun. The Heavy laughed loudly every time his fist connected with Callahan’s face. The beatdown continued for some time until the Heavy grabbed Callahan by the neck and prepared the choke him to death.

Harry tried to pry the Heavy’s grip away from his throat, but was having no luck. The Heavy kept his vicegrip tight as Callahan’s face started turning red. Things started turning black in Harry’s world, but before he was ready to give in, he started kicking at the Heavy’s gut. By luck, on his third kick he managed to hit a bullet wound, causing the Heavy to momentarily loosen his grip and allowing the grizzled cop to slip out from the death grip he was previously in.

Harry rolled on the ground to grab his gun and rushed out of the shed in case the Heavy picked up his shotgun again. He turned around, expecting to see the Heavy but saw nothing. He cautiously moved around through the area, searching for his foe, when he finally heard a loud proclamation that the Heavy had found ammo for Sasha. Knowing he couldn’t take the loud behemoth on in a direct firefight, even with the world’s most powerful handgun, Callahan looked around to try and find another place to hide or a trap to spring.

The Heavy picked up Sasha from where he left her and reloaded. “It is good day to be giant man!” he said and turned to find Callahan staring him down calmly. “Ah, there you are. You die now, little man.” Sasha started spinning and the Heavy was about to fire when Callahan fired a few shots, but not at the Heavy. He fired instead and a support crane the Heavy had been standing under, sending a multitude of piping, lumber, and other construction equipment down onto the Heavy.

The Heavy’s lower body was buried under the debris. He looked around to see his shotgun within reach He started to make a grab for it when he was stopped.

“Ah-ah-ah. Freeze punk.” Harry had his gun aimed directly at the Heavy’s skull this time. “Now I know what you’re thinkin’ punk. You’re thinking ‘Did he fire six shots, or only five?’ Well, to tell you the truth, I’ve forgotten that myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow even your head clean off your shoulders, you’ve got to ask yourself one thing…’Do I feel lucky?’ Well, do ya, punk?” Harry sneered, “Do ya?”

“… HEAVY FEELS LUCKY!” the Heavy yelled as he grabbed for his shotgun, never to realize that Callahan had fired only five shots and that the .44 Magnum was indeed capable of blowing his head clean off his massive shoulders.
Report Spam   Logged

Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Awesome
Mood: Devilish

« Reply #2 on: 12 November, 2009, 07:50:49 pm »

I'm going with Savage because he has the power of Macho Madness and Slim Jims.
Report Spam   Logged

A Duck
Dmax
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dmax the always adorable
Mood: Dead

ME!

« Reply #3 on: 12 November, 2009, 08:27:43 pm »

I'm going with Savage because he has the power of Macho Madness and Slim Jims.
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #4 on: 12 November, 2009, 08:48:16 pm »

Terry Bogard.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Masterman
« Reply #5 on: 17 November, 2009, 09:12:38 pm »

BUHSTAAHHH
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: