Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 11:13:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Good Neighbor MM

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 ... 57   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Neighbor MM  (Read 15735 times)
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Masterman
Mood: Yandere

Yes.

« Reply #525 on: 06 March, 2014, 09:36:21 pm »

That'll give me plenty of time to accumulate some dinero..so yes, I am in! I guess I better start trying to familiarize myself with the franchise.

Geez, I played the demo for LOS2 and one of the first things that Dracula says when he fights the...well....Colossus of Rhodes' dimwitted brother was, "What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets."

I couldn't help but roll my eyes as it seemed incredibly forced. Maybe it was in a different context in the final build, but I thought that was rather cringeworthy. Other than that, I thought the combat was decent. As a GoW fan, I tried my hardest to ignore the combat similarities.  Even the fist weapon had a similar effect on shields like the Nemean Cestus.  It's extremely difficult to ignore, but the combat seems a lot more frantic and intense; however, the Void Sword is seriously easy-mode incarnate.  If anything, I'll try out LOS1.

I too miss the 2D games.  Harmony of Despair was the last one I played and it was great, I felt. It sucks that I never really grew up with the older games in their prime, but thems the breaks I guess.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 ... 57   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: