Ultimate Paradise
16 April, 2024, 12:44:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Good Neighbor MM

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 ... 57   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Neighbor MM  (Read 15470 times)
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Masterman
Mood: Yandere

Yes.

« Reply #600 on: 03 August, 2014, 11:18:38 pm »

Wow. I'm trying to play Dragon Age 2 in order to get myself ready for Inquisition...but it's kinda crappy. The dialogue choices are very vague sometimes and when you're trying to be one way toward an NPC, it comes out completely differently than how you intended it to.
Plus it's boring. The locations are hella weak and repetitive and I get sick of mashing X and using the same abilities for every mob. It's crazy how Varric is the best unit in the game.

Mass Effect 2, I like. I stopped playing about 4/7 of the way through years ago and now that I have picked it back up, Thane Krios is one of my favorite fictional characters ever.

Bioshock Infinite is ass. I quit playing that.

And then there's Ultra Street Fighter IV......lol

Tried to make this a day of gaming. I couldn't do it. Some games now and especially these newer games just don't appeal to me anymore honestly. I can barely play a game for two hours in one sitting now. And this PS4/XBONE generation isn't looking to fix things with all these materialistic ideals and the target market. The Last of Us Remastered is exactly why I lose faith. I truly believe that anyone that bought that game (after playing and beating the vanilla version) is a nimrod.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 ... 57   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: