Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 05:30:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Good Neighbor MM

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Neighbor MM  (Read 15577 times)
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Masterman
Mood: Yandere

Yes.

« Reply #765 on: 01 May, 2017, 11:10:37 pm »

But Unfortunately, I think Persona 5 is coming to a close and in a way, I'm kinda happy because I don't want it to drag on to the point where I unfairly rush it like FFXV and Tales of Berseria...but I'm sad because it's such a good game and I don't want it to end. Very conflicting.

What part are you at?

I'm about ready for it to be over myself. I really, really liked it a lot, but its such a huge time sink and I'm ready for fighting game mania to start soon as a change of pace.
7th palace. I mean, I assume it's the endgame since Morgana said that I might not be able to talk to people anymore after the dungeon.

I guess I did a **** job with this game because I've only maxed like seven or eight confidants. Oh well.

Well dang. Thanks for the heals, lol. I spent most of that match just trying to get a good earthshatter off.

I haven't given up on competitive, but I'm only playing one game a day right now while waiting for my friend to decay. I'm actually getting super sick of quick play where people instalock Hanzo, Genji, McCree whatever without fail.

We've been talking about putting together a montage of screencaps that's just titled "the randoms of OW" and all their shitty picks.
Honestly, I think it's a bit fun just to watch people at this point. There's nothing I enjoy more than watching a daily episode of "Genji Getting Bullied" or "Aforementioned DPS Randoms Getting Blown Up by Invincible Pharah".

"Thanks!"
"Thanks!"
"Thanks!"
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: