Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 12:21:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Good Neighbor MM

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 57   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Neighbor MM  (Read 15678 times)
Masterman
« on: 15 December, 2009, 07:19:26 pm »

So yeah, I HATE PAUL. I hate Lili too. They both go bat**** crazy on bounds combos.

Anyways, I have NEVER tried Zafina. I tried her today, and she is definitely the Voldo of Tekken. My god she's weird, but also very powerful if used correctly. Her combos are really awkward and require intense practice, something I'm not willing to go through to master her. I'll have her rating up tomorrow. I doubt I'll be able to rate tonight, but tomorrow for sure. She's kind of...well...somewhat...uhh...

Nevermind.

As you can see, Steve jumped ahead of Miguel in the Rank Race. Miguel has been letting me down lately, suffering a brutal defeat to a highly skilled Lei Wulong. Also getting his ass handed to him by Hwoarang and Lili. Jin also got the **** clotheslined out of him by a rage'd King, resulting in a very shocking loss.

Lars has been working really hard. No losses. For that, he gets his Aviators of Honor. He deserves them.

Character of the Day:

Steve Fox

Steve has been putting the hurt on everybody lately, no mercy not even on the kangaroo. He punched his way through 16 battles with no losses.

YOU LET ME DOWN:

Jin Kazama

Jin. Get back on the bench. I try my hardest to catch you up with everyone and yet you let me down. You got manhandled. A lousy 3 wins with 4 losses. FOUR, Jin!? What have you been doing at practice? Steve has been paying attention but YOU, you don't know what the hell is going on. When you see King glowing orange, MOVE OUT OF THE WAY. Don't move backwards and allow yourself to be utterly humiliated in front of EVERYONE, THEN forcing Armor King to come in to clean up for you. You got the hell clotheslined out of you and you deserved it. You're not coming back out until I get my roster situated. Kazuya has been doing fine, but YOU...YOU!!! GOD DAMMIT JIN. YOU'LL NEVER GET YOUR AVIATORS WITH THAT ATTITUDE. I expect nothing but utter perfection come tomorrow. Or I'll give you so much extra practice that you'll be afraid when the Character Selection Screen comes up. Don't worry, you're not alone, Marshall Law is in the same boat as you Jin. You two better straighten up.
« Last Edit: 15 December, 2009, 07:23:34 pm by Gilgamesh » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 57   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: