Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 12:42:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Good Neighbor MM

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 57   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Neighbor MM  (Read 15680 times)
Masterman
« on: 16 December, 2009, 07:38:59 pm »

Had a slow day today. Miguel, Steve, Armor, and King have all reached 1st Dan. Lars not too far behind. Had a pretty good day. Jin won his three battles, but didn't touch the field afterwards. Marshall made a HUGE jump, that guy fought his heart out. I figured he'd do well, two matches in a row with perfects for both rounds, adding up to a total of four perfects back-to-back on Raven (Mentor) and a Yoshimitsu (Thunder God)

Character of the Day:

Marshall Law

Marshall really stepped up his game from yesterday. I went on ahead and gave him some shades and decked him out in all blue. I was impressed by how well he played today, he took down some opponents I probably couldn't beat with Steve. Marshall stepped up a lot and therefore he takes CotD in a heartbeat. He has quite possibly one of the nastiest bound-combos I have ever seen, ending with a backhand that has him shaking his fist after the blow to signal just how hard he knocked the **** out of his opponent. On top of that, he has the "Milky Way Dragon Kick", capable of incredible mindgames. The kick is so nasty when it connects, players may rage-quit if they get KO'd by it. It's just sickening. Law unleashed the beast today.

YOU LET ME DOWN:

Yoshimitsu

Yoshimitsu had a bad day. He got pummeled today. Six losses and only three wins resulting in a very unhappy Masterman. In the old days, people would just go crazy when Yoshi pulled off his signature punch > punch> backhand > Back throw. Everyone would just go crazy at the amount of damage it did. Hell, people would hardly ever play as the other characters because of it. Now, you're lucky if you can pull off a single kick on an opponent. Sure, his stances require patience and skill to master and he's a very powerful character, but his combos are very difficult to use effectively. He's very unpredictable, yes, but when you knock someone in the air only for him to turn around backwards and masturbate, it gets pretty frustrating. His combos are DIFFICULT. Bounds are hard to punish, and when the tables turn on HIM it's hard to recover and rebound. I love his shoulder-slide move, but his triple elbow needs work, and his fist cyclone is pretty much utterly useless. Worst of all, when going up against a skilled Bob/Lee, just throw in the towel. Yoshi WILL lose. More practice and he may get better, but right now Yoshi...you got thrashed pretty good. Go take a seat.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 57   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: