Ultimate Paradise
28 November, 2021, 06:13:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Good Neighbor MM

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 57   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Neighbor MM  (Read 7214 times)
Masterman
« Reply #15 on: 17 December, 2009, 06:45:36 pm »

Eh. Average day I suppose. Nothing spectacular happened, except for Armor destroying some hoes. Got through a little more of Scenario Campaign. Eh.

Character of the Day:

Armor King

Armor King showed his ass today. 14 Wins with no losses recorded. The beast can't be stopped. Utterly obliterating a very ugly Dragonuv (LiquidRebellion), an annoying Lee Chaolan (Cashcotty555), and a VERY difficult Ganryu (crystallis_13th). Armor King ****ed everyone up the ass today. With disgusting and vile combos that end in rage-quitting players. His People's Elbow is as funny as ever, and now his jumping elbow is an even better pursuing finisher. He rapes. Miguel can learn from Armor, because if Armor gets cornered by a quick punisher, Armor can rebound. Miguel can't, at least in my hands. His winpose where he just shrugs at the camera adds even more insult to injury. I love it. I love him. I still haven't really gotten his chain-throws down yet, but by the way it's looking, I won't need them. Armor King is definitely at the top of my fighters right now, the only character with a perfect 100% win ratio. Keep it goin' Armor King.

YOU LET ME DOWN:

Jin Kazama

Once again, Jin has been eating fists and feet for dinner. Jin...see that's what pisses me off about you. You play around with Marshall too much. HOWEVER, HE ACTUALLY DID SUPERB yesterday. You're still getting manhandled. Look at Lars. Look at Kazuya. Look at Heihachi. Look at how far ahead they are. Take a good look. Jin, you're done for today, tomorrow, AND Saturday. Get your act together. 5 Losses with only 3 Wins. I bet your face is more sore than a Portugese manwhore playing hockey. Grab a towel, Jin, we've got work to do. I've got to train with you because we aren't connecting at the moment, bro.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 57   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: