Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 10:18:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Good Neighbor MM

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 ... 57   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Neighbor MM  (Read 15730 times)
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #465 on: 19 July, 2013, 11:00:30 am »

Killer Instinct looks neat so its plausible they're getting their **** together with these.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #466 on: 19 July, 2013, 08:34:50 pm »

LOL DOUBLE HELIX
Report Spam   Logged

Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Masterman
Mood: Yandere

Yes.

« Reply #467 on: 30 July, 2013, 09:25:31 pm »

It's been a while...but let me continue.

DJ Max Portable 3/Black Square

This is an odd game to place on a Top 50 games of all time, but nonetheless it is a VERY entertaining game. Out of all the music games I've played where you have to press buttons to a certain rhythm, this is by far the best I've played. The game has a bunch of songs to choose from, not as many as previous installments such as Hot Tunes and Fever which are like compilations, but it has plenty of new songs to choose from and it's one of the game's selling points. The music in this game is phenomenal in a weird way. The songs in this game are not something you'd listen to outside of the game, but when you're playing...they are SO good and you will find yourself loving certain songs just because of how catchy they are. It all comes down to the overall style of the game. The videos that play in the background of the songs you play are pretty strange to say the least, but in the weirdest way, it all makes sense and you won't question it. Long story short; the game is weird but it is very entertaining.

The game utilizes a weird level up system where depending on how well you do on songs, you'll get EXP, level up, and therefore be able to unlock more songs. The level up system is stupid, so cheating is the way to go to get all the songs as it would take over four months of constant playing to unlock them all and by then, you're likely to be sick of the game. The game is meant to be played to kill time. Maybe you're taking a dump or in for a long car trip..or maybe you want to play a few rounds before going to bed. That's what this game is all about. Using its catchy tunes to its advantage and giving you something to do, easily, while you're doing nothing.

There are some different modes incorporated and while some of them are decent, the learning curve is quite steep and it'll take PLENTY of practice to master, ESPECIALLY the six button mode and the song remixes.

Here's an example of the videos you'll find in the game:

^^^^
The videos in this game will really make you question how many blunts you've smoked in an hour period or will make you feel as if you were on LSD. The song above is actually one of the best songs to play in Black Square because it flows so well and feels so good to do well on. You'll always be challenging yourself for a better score and for those reasons, DJ Max Portable 3/Black Square lands at #46.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Worst Games
Ninjabread Man

Yeah, I actually played this game and hoo boy is it ****. This game is beyond ****. It's absolutely, god forsakingly abysmal. This game is the sum of a gamer's fears and maybe even children's as well. This game is no good in any way, shape, or form. The camera is the worst of any game I have ever played my entire life. The checkpoints are so, SO bad..and the game shouldn't have been made. It's almost as if you're playing underwater at some points because the framerate gets so ridiculously bad and it'd be better to just mute the game. They were actually going to make a SEQUEL and asked FANS what they would like to see in the NEXT GAME.

Pause.

WHAT made them think this was a good idea to begin with and WHAT gave them the idea that a sequel should be made when this one was such trash? And secondly, WHO were fans of this game? I would like to know so I can go meet them and see the mountains of crack they've been smoking on a daily basis. They have to be the biggest drug lords of the world.

I have no idea what even drove me to rent this game. I was with some friends and I thought it'd be funny just because of how ridiculous the cover looked. This game isn't worth ten minutes. I'm surprised my Wii didn't spit this **** back out because I know it tasted terrible. I hated to even put my Wii through that because we both needed counseling after this **** was over. This game is awful. Fans of this game need to be shot and the makers of this game need to be incinerated. A sequel would've just been traumatic for children and for Wii systems all over the globe. Horrible. Mas feo.
Report Spam   Logged
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #468 on: 31 July, 2013, 12:38:54 am »

Just curious, have you played a game called Fairytale Fights?
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yes.

« Reply #469 on: 31 July, 2013, 10:45:42 pm »

The name sounds familiar but I do not believe I have played it. I'm guessing it was bad too, huh?
Report Spam   Logged
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #470 on: 31 July, 2013, 11:33:54 pm »

You have no idea.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yes.

« Reply #471 on: 04 February, 2014, 05:14:56 pm »

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6354386/1/Living-in-Two-Worlds

Oh man.

Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #472 on: 04 February, 2014, 10:15:32 pm »

*no arthur*

Hrm.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yes.

« Reply #473 on: 05 February, 2014, 12:17:14 pm »

He came in Ch.5 I think!

It's a shame. I could have easily made a quick buck from this.
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #474 on: 05 February, 2014, 01:04:04 pm »

Needs more Nova too.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy

Yare yare daze

« Reply #475 on: 07 February, 2014, 12:15:38 am »

Could use a little more Morrigan/Doom/Vergil.
Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #476 on: 10 February, 2014, 02:50:07 pm »

I tend to look back on some of the things I've wrote or said in the past & shake my head.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #477 on: 13 February, 2014, 07:45:31 pm »

http://www.p4rgaming.com/ign-revises-god-hand-score-from-310-to-3-510/

?
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yes.

« Reply #478 on: 20 February, 2014, 12:42:41 pm »

I immediately closed the window after seeing Mitch Dyer. Whether it's a farce or not, IGN is still composed of seagulls and will always be.
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #479 on: 20 February, 2014, 04:22:45 pm »

lol
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 ... 57   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: