Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 01:43:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Good Neighbor MM

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 ... 57   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Neighbor MM  (Read 14411 times)
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #690 on: 01 June, 2016, 06:56:22 am »

i'll feel better about being terrible with him when he's nerfed at least
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #691 on: 01 June, 2016, 08:45:22 am »

Possible D.Va buff has me excited, though. Not sure exactly what they'll do to her.
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #692 on: 11 June, 2016, 08:45:30 pm »

whatcha thinking man
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Masterman
Mood: Yandere

Yes.

« Reply #693 on: 12 June, 2016, 09:31:38 pm »

long post

Can't wait to play some Grodd, that much I know for sure. It seems like NRS is really taking the fans' input into consideration.....which is good news for Blue Beetle and Static Shock at the moment (awesome)! Would love to get some Deadman, Constantine, and others; but they will unfortunately and undoubtedly be beaten out by characters I don't want to see in the long run.

Overall, very happy so far. Not totally stoked, (the armor seems a bit ridiculous but I understand it's a apart of the loot system which may also be hit or miss), but very happy nonetheless. Maybe this won't be Batman Fighter like Injustice 1 was, and that's already a huge plus. And I hope to the gods among us that they give other villains time to shine and stop letting the Joker steal the show EVERY TIME.

Atrocitus looks awesome.

in other news: Supergirl's face should be the main image on the High Octane Nightmare Fuel page.
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #694 on: 13 June, 2016, 07:24:27 am »

Boon posted a poll on twitter asking who fans wanted the most between Blue Beetle, Swamp Thing and Captain Cold, and all three were pretty close. I wouldn't be surprised if all three made it, especially since Cold's gun is shown in the intros. And I bet money last time and was wrong but I bet money this time that Darkseid is in it as a villain.

its pretty incredible that they are completely incapable of making normal looking female faces and the fact that her pre-supergirl get up in the intro looks reasonably normal makes it even funnier
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yes.

« Reply #695 on: 13 June, 2016, 10:15:51 pm »

All three SHOULD make it in imo. And I get the feeling you may be right since Darkseid was kinda teased in the comics to be making a grander-scale impact later on. Darkseid makes a lot of sense, but unfortunately this is why I feel like NRS will end up doing something totally different in the end. lol

But man, I haven't caught much E3 but holy **** there's some great stuff being showcased on Sony's end from what I can see. Could care less about this VR **** and Tekken 7 FINALLY gets a release period.
Report Spam   Logged
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yes.

« Reply #696 on: 16 June, 2016, 09:46:26 pm »

- Dunno if I was supposed to fight Father Gasciogne first but I beat his ass by hiding behind gravestones and spamming charged heavy attack.

- how in God's name do you get through Bloodborne without using your gun?

- Chaingun dude on the tower took like no damage when I hit him and his Revolver Stake weapon molested me. So then I run around in circles and he falls off and kills himself. Don't care, glad he's dead.

- Werewolf bursts through door like something out of Resident Evil and gives me a heart attack

- I'm at this bigass cathedral and it's asking me if I want to summon Alfred so I'm assuming something bad is about to happen.
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #697 on: 17 June, 2016, 05:37:48 am »

I got through it with mostly minimal gun use, although the process was tough and cruel.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #698 on: 17 June, 2016, 10:32:10 pm »

Yeah guns are pretty awesome in that game.

Poor Djura.
Report Spam   Logged

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yes.

« Reply #699 on: 02 July, 2016, 09:45:56 pm »

Long hiatus. Tried to play BB. Getting demolished pretty handily. I like the Kirkhammer but I'm not getting the mileage I should be out of it. And I think I screwed up by going into Bloodtinge thinking that my gun would be godly. So now I'm pretty demoralized and don't want to grind blood vials and echoes even tho they're easy to get. But my already low level of investment and the choppiness of the game aren't helping things anyway.

Star Ocean 5 sucks monkey ****. Q1 2017 needs to get here quick so jrpgs can rise again.

Tried Overwatch Ranked on another account. Nope. Absolute hell. It's not as bad as DOTA2, but it has potential to be of that caliber sooner rather than later. There was a drill sergeant Genji player that barked orders at everyone until you could hear his mom shouting in the background and like five seconds later his little mic icon never showed up again. Hilarity.

Street Fighter V's story mode was the biggest waste of two hours in 2016. Capcom threw that **** together just so they could say "HA! There's your single player content!"

-Chun-Li jobbed the entire time and Ryu and Guile could have left her to die and nothing would have changed.
-Necalli's lore was completely swept under the rug and elbow-dropped into oblivion for good measure.
-Karin could have basically saved the world by herself considering she won every battle effortlessly.
-Capcom censors death for whatever reason.
-Zangief blocks a katana blade with his nipple and seems to be God in V's canon considering nothing damages him at all.
-Rashid utters the greatest line in fighting game history: "I know you don't believe me...but please believe me!"
-Alex thinks Dhalsim is a terrorist, attacks him, and is NEVER seen again.
-Capcom actually forgot that Laura joined the hero team and she never showed up in any cutscenes with the other characters until the very end when Capcom finally remembered she was a part of the game.
-Ibuki's voice sounds like pebbles being grated.
-There was actually a fight where you had to beat the **** out of an NPC cop named Peter. His jumping animation/legs in general look like something out of those creepy claymation commercials.
-Urien was the best thing in the story. He would show up, get angry, speak two sentences, and leave.
-Azam only muttered the same one word every time he had a chance to speak.
-Guile and Nash only had like three scenes where they communicated at all.
-FANG sucks.
-There would be times where you would win a battle, go into a loading screen...and the next four second cutscene would show the enemy being knocked back/recovering from the battle or whatever...and it would go INTO MORE LOADING. WTF
-Ryu apparently has magical hadoukens now that can protect people from falling debris by using it to envelope them in an energy shield.
-Dhalsim can incinerate up to five different people at once and beat them instantly, but he gets held up by one generic Shadaloo soldier and allows Balrog to escape.
-Vega mumbles dumb poetry every time he appears and effectively gets nothing done each and every time. I think he was bored.

FURY.
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #700 on: 02 July, 2016, 11:48:59 pm »

hard times daddy
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #701 on: 05 July, 2016, 03:30:42 pm »

it seems like the only way to have fun with an arcane or bloodtinge build is to wait until NG+. That or do a bunch of grinding in the late game once you actually have weapons that scale with them.
Report Spam   Logged

Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yes.

« Reply #702 on: 08 July, 2016, 10:32:41 am »

That sucks. I can almost never do NG+'s in games. i hear the Chikage does massive damage with BT but I must continue to gimp myself until then. I absolutely refuse to grind.

can't wait for DS1 remastered
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #703 on: 08 July, 2016, 01:36:15 pm »

I also almost never do NG+ in games which scared me away from some of the more wacky weapons/builds in BB. Bowblade and stuff looked really cool but I don't know if I could go through like the entire game almost to get the weapon I actually want, especially in a game where builds and stat placement is so key.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yes.

« Reply #704 on: 01 August, 2016, 08:16:51 pm »

https://vid.me/zq7G
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 ... 57   Go Up
  Print