Ultimate Paradise
19 March, 2024, 05:00:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Good Neighbor MM

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Neighbor MM  (Read 14168 times)
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #765 on: 30 April, 2017, 08:52:34 pm »

Was totally oblivious that was you on that Volskaya match.
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Masterman
Mood: Yandere

Yes.

« Reply #766 on: 01 May, 2017, 03:22:29 pm »

Yeah, I think i've run into you a few times in quick play! Have you given up on comp too?

But Unfortunately, I think Persona 5 is coming to a close and in a way, I'm kinda happy because I don't want it to drag on to the point where I unfairly rush it like FFXV and Tales of Berseria...but I'm sad because it's such a good game and I don't want it to end. Very conflicting.

Report Spam   Logged
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #767 on: 01 May, 2017, 04:21:48 pm »

Well dang. Thanks for the heals, lol. I spent most of that match just trying to get a good earthshatter off.

I haven't given up on competitive, but I'm only playing one game a day right now while waiting for my friend to decay. I'm actually getting super sick of quick play where people instalock Hanzo, Genji, McCree whatever without fail.

We've been talking about putting together a montage of screencaps that's just titled "the randoms of OW" and all their shitty picks.
Report Spam   Logged

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #768 on: 01 May, 2017, 05:33:07 pm »

But Unfortunately, I think Persona 5 is coming to a close and in a way, I'm kinda happy because I don't want it to drag on to the point where I unfairly rush it like FFXV and Tales of Berseria...but I'm sad because it's such a good game and I don't want it to end. Very conflicting.

What part are you at?

I'm about ready for it to be over myself. I really, really liked it a lot, but its such a huge time sink and I'm ready for fighting game mania to start soon as a change of pace.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yes.

« Reply #769 on: 01 May, 2017, 11:10:37 pm »

What part are you at?

I'm about ready for it to be over myself. I really, really liked it a lot, but its such a huge time sink and I'm ready for fighting game mania to start soon as a change of pace.
7th palace. I mean, I assume it's the endgame since Morgana said that I might not be able to talk to people anymore after the dungeon.

I guess I did a **** job with this game because I've only maxed like seven or eight confidants. Oh well.

Well dang. Thanks for the heals, lol. I spent most of that match just trying to get a good earthshatter off.

I haven't given up on competitive, but I'm only playing one game a day right now while waiting for my friend to decay. I'm actually getting super sick of quick play where people instalock Hanzo, Genji, McCree whatever without fail.

We've been talking about putting together a montage of screencaps that's just titled "the randoms of OW" and all their shitty picks.
Honestly, I think it's a bit fun just to watch people at this point. There's nothing I enjoy more than watching a daily episode of "Genji Getting Bullied" or "Aforementioned DPS Randoms Getting Blown Up by Invincible Pharah".

"Thanks!"
"Thanks!"
"Thanks!"
Report Spam   Logged
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #770 on: 01 May, 2017, 11:24:14 pm »

That's a devious perspective that I just might have to employ going forward.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #771 on: 02 May, 2017, 06:52:03 am »

The boat? Yeah, I'm on that too. I've maxed like maybe eight not counting the ones that automatically go up. Who's in your party?
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yes.

« Reply #772 on: 02 May, 2017, 12:07:53 pm »

Yeah. And that's reassuring! I thought I was doing something wrong with the social links lol

Morgana, Yusuke, and Haru. I thought Haru was going to suck but that girl is ridiculously good. Makes me sad I couldn't evolve her Persona.

you?
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #773 on: 02 May, 2017, 01:27:59 pm »

Dude Haru is like living death in a cardigan, she rules. I'm currently using Ryuji for muscle, Haru for the gun and Psi skills and Makoto running support/healing with some nuclear on the side.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yes.

« Reply #774 on: 03 May, 2017, 06:42:41 pm »

I was using Makoto, but Morgana started getting crits on Miracle Punch like every time I used it so I stuck with him.

And btw....it still isn't over...even after Shido.

I fused Personas to get a Thor and a Trumpeter and now I'm basically unkillable.
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #775 on: 04 May, 2017, 08:41:43 am »

yeah i spoiled myself on the bosses and game progression stuff so i know there's some stuff after shido

good personas imo, depending on how much i want to grind levels i'm gunning for mother harlot and beelzebub
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yes.

« Reply #776 on: 04 May, 2017, 11:52:05 pm »

Standing ovation for this game.

Despite the occasional hiccups (the 75% marker felt...rushed), this game deserves every piece of acclaim its received since its release. Very satisfied and glad to have had the opportunity to pick it up and finish it.
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #777 on: 05 May, 2017, 08:11:29 am »

to be fair to it pretty much every smt game i've ever played save a few of them always botch the end games so its just keeping the streak alive
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yes.

« Reply #778 on: 13 May, 2017, 11:01:36 pm »

Extremely excited to play Injustice 2 after an exhausting work week.

Beating Persona 5 made me want to progress in Devil Survivor.
Devil Survivor had other plans.

Alien: Covenant looks good!

Report Spam   Logged
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #779 on: 17 May, 2017, 09:25:43 am »

so how pumped are you that you can make scourge into a real character now
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: