Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 03:34:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Good Neighbor MM

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 ... 57   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Neighbor MM  (Read 14444 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #360 on: 16 December, 2010, 07:13:30 am »

I want dis
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Masterman
« Reply #361 on: 08 May, 2011, 08:06:55 pm »

Super Bomberman 3 battles will go here.
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #362 on: 08 May, 2011, 09:19:20 pm »

*enters*

When PSN returns I demand MK.

*leaves*
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2

« Reply #363 on: 09 May, 2011, 02:59:25 am »

You'll probably be an old man by that time with how long those guys are taking.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #364 on: 09 May, 2011, 06:13:14 pm »

I can wait.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Masterman
« Reply #365 on: 09 May, 2011, 08:12:33 pm »

Rough estimate? It comes back around the 31st.

You read that correctly. I **** you not.
I should personally assassinate every one of those Anonymous pussies.
Report Spam   Logged
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy

Yare yare daze

« Reply #366 on: 09 May, 2011, 08:14:13 pm »

You're an idiot.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #367 on: 09 May, 2011, 08:16:12 pm »

I can wait.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Masterman
« Reply #368 on: 09 May, 2011, 08:28:32 pm »

You're an idiot.
Thanks babe.
Report Spam   Logged
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Masterman
Mood: Yandere

Yes.

« Reply #369 on: 25 September, 2011, 10:05:39 pm »

I had a dream...that I was playing a Namco X Capcom-esque game featuring all of these characters. (Okay I added some...but most of these were in it)

Mario & Luigi
Link
Samus
X
Zero
Megaman Classic & Protoman
Sonic
Shadow
Ratchet & Clank
Sly, Murray, & Bentley
Jak & Daxter
Dante & Vergil
Asura
Bayonetta
Gene
Sam Gideon
Kratos
Sora & Riku
Date Masamune & Yukimura
Phoenix Wright & Edgeworth
Frank West & Chuck Greene
Garcia Hotspur
John Marston & Cole Phelps
Chris Redfield & Leon S. Kennedy
Siegfried
Scorpion & Sub-Zero (Dunno where Kung Lao and Liu Kang were)
Crono & Hero (Dragon Quest VIII)
Jin Kazama
Ryu & Ken
Ragna the Bloodedge
Sol Badguy
Lloyd Irving
Cless Alvein
Jin Saotome
Strider Hiryu
Ryu Hayabusa
Arthur
Haohmaru
Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters)
Kirby & Meta Knight
Cody, Guy, & Mike Haggar
Billy & Jimmy Lee
Soki
Altair & Ezio
Ike & Marth
Simon Belmont & Alucard (I think it was Alucard)
Solid Snake & Raiden
Laharl & Adell
Jill Valentine & Regina (Dino Crisis)
Valvatorez & Mao
Donkey Kong & Diddy Kong
Cole McGrath
Alex Mercer
Demitri & Morrigan
Batsu Ichimonji
Cloud
Sparkster
Hayato Kanzaki
Captain Commando
Terry Bogard
Nariko (Heavenly Sword)
Nathan Drake & Chloe Frazer
Kasumi & Ayane
Ayame & Rikimaru (Tenchu)
Kagekiyo
Bartz
Isaac Clarke
Alicia (Bullet Witch)
Amaterasu
Pointman & Fettel
Jacky & Sarah Bryant
Travis Touchdown
Marcus Fenix
Rick (Splatterhouse)
Fox, Falco, & Krystal
Captain Falcon & Samurai Goroh
Lightning & Serah (FFXIII)

It had this...epic anime-like opening with each of the characters facing off against their respective enemies in a once prosperous landscape-turned wasteland. And at the end of it all Mario and Bowser separated the clash and ran at each other at opposite ends. Mario's fist became ungulfed with flame and Bowser equipped a **** bullet bill on his fist and the resulting explosion due to the clash of fists became offset as an original character plunged into the ocean Kingdom Hearts 2 opening style as if the giant feud never occurred.

So then the title screen came up and I played.

I made it to like the 14th stage.  (I wrote this dream down on paper mind you, and I've been typing it all)
Each character (or characters) had a respective theme that went along with their battle sequence and what-not.

I do remember having Soki, Kagekiyo, Date Masamune, and Haohmaru perform a team attack where each of them unsheathed their blades in the sunset and sliced poor Badass Crashman to pieces. As the last slash concluded, the stunned Crashman twitched in agony as the samurai turned their back to him. They each stylishly sheathed their blades as a giant explosion consumed them as they walked away.
Haohmaru had jumped like 12 levels for the carnage as he was severely underleveled.

About the 17th stage I had got Billy and Jimmy Lee. Who massacred everything.
Made Ryu and Ken look like bitches.

18th stage was a futuristic stage where I got Sam Gideon, Samus, and Strider Hiryu. Ridley had appeared alongside Bogey and the stage was so hard I started sweating in real time. I remember Sam executing his Super where he punched Ridley in the gut and started a pummelfest on Ridley's face like something out of Fist of the North Star. As Ridley staggered in pain, Sam's fist glowed as he boosted to deal the final punch which knocked Ridley into the solar system.
Then Samus was like "**** you Sam, he was mine."
And Sam put on this epic trollface, lit a cigarette, and was like, "LOL, I don't care."
So then Strider decapitated Bogey and walked past Samus and Sam not saying a word.

So then on the 20th stage I got John Marston and Cole Phelps paired together. How these two did any type of damage is beyond me but they were raping at long range. Link and Siegfried were doing their thing. Soki was the highest leveled and his theme overrode everyone else's. Billy and Jimmy Lee were still rapists. I had dropped Ryu and Ken at that point.
Then Gene showed up with Bayonetta and Garcia literally had two big boners, which doubled his already insane range.

So then I got Kratos and Asura on stage 21 and they beat the whole map by themselves, killing Poseidon in the process. They had no choice but to work together. After Asura explained his situation, Kratos didn't show as much hostility as they were both in the same position. So then Zeus came out of nowhere and kicked Kratos in the face and disappeared. Kratos was not happy.
As he stood in rage he started to shout, "ZEUUUUUUUUS. I WILL HAVE MY-"
As he was abruptly cut off, the narrator announced the name of the next stage. Stage 22. "Revenge."
And Kratos looked at the screen and was like, "HOW DARE YOU FINISH MY SENTENCES."

So then I got to stage 25 where I got Solid Snake. I had many team moves at my disposal at that point.
One involved Billy, Jimmy, Ryu, Ken, Jin, Terry Bogard, and Kyo performing a massive beatdown on multiple opponents.
Sly, Ratchet, and Jak destroying their opponents and each of them putting their hand in a circle at the end of it, symbolizing their friendship as a huge explosion is seen in the background.

Sam Gideon, Gene, Bayonetta, and Asura trapping multiple enemies in a huge pummelfest which ends in a portion of the Earth being destroyed.

Ryu Hayabusa and Strider Hiryu mercilessly slaughtering their enemies as they stand atop a structure, backs to each other, arms crossed, as their scarves billow in the moonlight.

Chris Redfield, Leon Kennedy, John Marston, Cole Phelps, and Garcia Hotspur pelting enemies in a huge firefight that ends with Chris, Cole, and Leon riding a Hummer, John riding Famine (from Undead Nightmares) and Garcia riding his motorcycle into the sunset.

Captain Commando doing a multi-hit combo then launching his enemy into the air. As he comes down, Captain Commando, Batsu, Captain Falcon, and Jin Saotome prepare a Earth-shaking punch called the "Captain Guts Falcodia Punch!" where Jin's Blodia comes to lend a hand. The enemy's launch is delayed as the heroes strike hero poses. All of a sudden the enemy is launched lightspeed into space as the molecules from his body seperate causing a planetary catastrophe.

Then I remember a part where Otacon gets gravely injured and you have to play a whole stage as Solid Snake by himself against 20+ enemies while Calling to The Night is playing the entire time. After about 5 turns, Raiden joins him. After the two get overwhelmed by a grinning Revolver Ocelot, hope seemed bleak. Then, Star Fox, Falco, Nathan Drake, and Isaac Clarke join the fray as multiple mechs explode all around. Vamp shows up and a huge fight for survival breaks out to the climax of the song. Reading about that one this morning made my blood pump.

Then I realized.

I need to make this game.

Report Spam   Logged
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #370 on: 25 September, 2011, 10:14:26 pm »

Thank you.
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy

Yare yare daze

« Reply #371 on: 25 September, 2011, 10:26:22 pm »

Somebody pirate me dat SRW source code.

Just the RPG parts, thanks. I'll make the characters and animations myself.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #372 on: 26 September, 2011, 08:05:22 am »

Does my heart good to see this topic.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yes.

« Reply #373 on: 28 September, 2011, 09:23:32 pm »

A little expansion after some heavy thinking last night.

This played every time Bartz showed up. After his 5 kill streak, he had to go up against Akuma and got slaughtered.

So from there it just spiraled into weird ****.

Arthur was berating Snake in a Roy Campbell voice..some guy from Dominoes came to my house with a Mario Kart 64 cartridge..and somehow my neighbors got taken to an asylum and I had to watch their dog. Altair had gotten arrested too for stealing butter for a courtesan.

So anyways after all that crap, about 4:16 a.m. or so, Simon Belmont had built a **** cannon out of marble. Yeah....
The moon from Majora's Mask was falling and Asura wanted to punch it. So Hayabusa, Link, and Hero found the necessary components for an intergalactic blast. Meanwhile, Sol Badguy and Ragna were busy fighting Dante and Vergil. Apparently Sol had said something about Dante's mother. I don't know why Ragna was involved. *shrug*

Not much after that. I don't understand why these keep happening so spasmodically. The only reason why I can remember all this is because I write it down as soon as I get up to get something to drink. But if I keep having dreams about freaking video game characters, something will have to be done.
Report Spam   Logged
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yes.

« Reply #374 on: 28 September, 2011, 09:27:36 pm »

But yeah, if a game such as this were created and you had a choice of up to 16 characters to main, who would they be?
(Characters paired with each other equal 1 slot like in NxC)

Ya know, I bet if people really worked hard and worked together, this could happen. The team from Card Battle Saga proved that.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 ... 57   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: