Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 08:35:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Good Neighbor MM

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 ... 57   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Neighbor MM  (Read 14256 times)
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #600 on: 28 July, 2014, 08:19:44 pm »

That was incredible. The endings are the best part of the series.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #601 on: 28 July, 2014, 08:29:23 pm »

That's sum deranged animation right thur.
Report Spam   Logged

Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Masterman
Mood: Yandere

Yes.

« Reply #602 on: 03 August, 2014, 11:18:38 pm »

Wow. I'm trying to play Dragon Age 2 in order to get myself ready for Inquisition...but it's kinda crappy. The dialogue choices are very vague sometimes and when you're trying to be one way toward an NPC, it comes out completely differently than how you intended it to.
Plus it's boring. The locations are hella weak and repetitive and I get sick of mashing X and using the same abilities for every mob. It's crazy how Varric is the best unit in the game.

Mass Effect 2, I like. I stopped playing about 4/7 of the way through years ago and now that I have picked it back up, Thane Krios is one of my favorite fictional characters ever.

Bioshock Infinite is ass. I quit playing that.

And then there's Ultra Street Fighter IV......lol

Tried to make this a day of gaming. I couldn't do it. Some games now and especially these newer games just don't appeal to me anymore honestly. I can barely play a game for two hours in one sitting now. And this PS4/XBONE generation isn't looking to fix things with all these materialistic ideals and the target market. The Last of Us Remastered is exactly why I lose faith. I truly believe that anyone that bought that game (after playing and beating the vanilla version) is a nimrod.
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #603 on: 04 August, 2014, 11:03:32 am »

It stunned me how much I hated DA2. It completely killed my interest in the franchise and I had been on board full steam with the first one.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #604 on: 06 August, 2014, 12:50:03 pm »

Ellis' last issue of Moon Knight dropped today. It was incredible.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yes.

« Reply #605 on: 06 August, 2014, 02:51:54 pm »

Oh sweet heavens yes. I just started 05 and here comes another. Thank the Moon Gods
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #606 on: 06 August, 2014, 05:31:40 pm »

The trade collection comes out in October. Gotta pick it up.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yes.

« Reply #607 on: 09 August, 2014, 01:51:23 pm »

Now that it's fresh in my head:

Worst Games

Watch_Dogs

What a POS game. So hyped after all the trailers and **** but then when this game boots in your system you immediately realize you're going to regret getting it even before actually playing it. The game is Assassin's Creed 3 with phones and social media and that already is enough reason to bury this franchise before it even gets running. The only cool thing about this game was Clara and some of the multiplayer. Clara was genuinely a cool character and the multiplayer had its moments. But the severe cheese and maize that plagued the story made it laughable and I was unable to progress at a certain point. The hacking became more annoying than anything especially with the descriptions of the various locals. It was funny at first, but then it was like it deteriorated into sex jokes because they knew they wouldn't get any other laughs otherwise. It's pathetic.

The cars and the crash system was god awful. You could go full speed and hit a freaking wall and your car would barely have a dent, much less get totaled. The police was brain-dead usually and you could evade them by sitting behind those things you can trigger; they protrude up from the road at the press of a button but I forget what they are called, and you could hide behind them and the police wouldn't figure out what to do so they would leave. The story is terrible and the main character is the most forgettable, cheesy, and worthless character you will ever play in any game ever. Oh, Aiden is so mysterious with a troubled past and a gravely voice. His daughter got killed and now he wants revenge. All of a sudden, when he covers his mouth he becomes undetectable to everyone. Even when THEY KNOW WHO HE IS AND WHAT HE WEARS HALFWAY THROUGH THE GAME, the locals still ignore him when he's running through the streets. A lone man can tank through endless amounts of hoodlums, drug dealers, and veteran soldiers but everyone else takes one shot and dies.

This game had a nice setup with the blackout section at the beginning, but it was a bumpy descent into hell afterward and I had more fun in hell than I did playing this game. This game exemplifies the "games this generation suck" opinion that I have. Awful.

The missions are repetitive, the villains are stereotypical and lame, only one character is actually cool (Jordi was alright too), the combat was atrocious, and the hacking was annoying. Not to mention the "stealth" they were going for is pretty much null and void during 85% of the combat scenarios. Sneak through an entire building of bad guys? Oh, we'll just force you to fight them anyway. The actual forced sneaking sections had Uncharted-esque stealth, which means that you can pretty much get detected at a moment's notice for no reason because the AI has Superman vision. Anothere thing; you could trigger explosions by hacking nearby electronics and **** right? So how about this: you hack a nearby cellphone and make it vibrate on the floor, surprising nearby AI enemies and prompting them to go investigate while being really creeped out, sounds cool right? You can do this an endless amount of times and the AI will constantly get surprised by the SAME VIBRATION and have the exact same reaction. It can be an endless loop. Atleast TRY to variate their actions..but no, Ubisoft put all their effort into the profiling system and trying to make every pedestrian NPC different from one another. Who the **** cares about pedestrian NPC's? Make your GAME good and then worry about NPC's but Ubisoft is too moronic and worried about gimmicks that they forgot to make the actual game good. The Ubisoft company is full of ADD chimpanzees that get boners when their bright ideas seem cool on paper but ****ing abysmal in practice.

How much worse could it get?

The ending.

I had to watch the ending on Youtube because I couldn't finish the game. They are setting up for a second game possibly combining this with Assassin's Creed. Ubisoft can drink diarrhea. This game was so poor, unfinished, and lackluster that I think they KNOW the game sucked and the only way to appeal to fans is by combining the series. This game is balls and almost as bad as Kabuki Warriors. KABUKI WARRIORS. It ain't worth $10 and I would honestly feel cheated if I paid $5 for it. Even the most unknowing of teens would hate this game.

Yeah, everything is connected to each other except for "Watch_Dogs" and "Good game". Watch_Dogs is on Jupiter while good game is in Timbuktu, as far away from Watch_Dogs as possible.

1/10

guess i should do a blog or something instead of leaving the rants here.
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #608 on: 09 August, 2014, 05:16:30 pm »

continue the best games thing
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2

« Reply #609 on: 09 August, 2014, 05:20:29 pm »

dont you steal my gimmick

going on long rants about games is my thing
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yes.

« Reply #610 on: 09 August, 2014, 10:20:10 pm »

i think it safe to say we all in this together. like online brothers.

hehe
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #611 on: 09 August, 2014, 10:29:19 pm »

don't hehe me son
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy

Yare yare daze

« Reply #612 on: 09 August, 2014, 10:34:52 pm »

don't forget the cashbombs, mattress

don't forget just who it is that is your master
Report Spam   Logged

Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yes.

« Reply #613 on: 14 September, 2014, 11:03:43 am »

Tekken 7 gameplay on October 3rd-5th.  Can't wait.

In anticipation, I decided to play some Tag 2.

Quit after three matches after getting rekt by the same Zafina/Bob player twice and an Alex/Bruce player.

You can't get much cheaper than Bob. I hope they kill off his character. Don't even need an explanation. Just remove him forever.

-----------------------

Tried to play some Pokemon Emerald with a Hitmonchan, Hitmontop, Hitmonlee, Growlithe, Nidoran Male, and Heracross Level 1 crew.

Couldn't do it because hacking the game makes Pokemon disobey you lol Christ.

-----------------------

Moved on to XCOM: Long War.

Doesn't work. Game crashes on boot everytime because it doesn't work with pirated copies. (don't feel like paying for the game when I already have it)

Nothing's going right. Can't play ****.

-----------------------

Tried to play Sonic DX and make a series about my Chao babies.

Can't do that because my Gamecube memory card has been formatted. Son of an ass.

-----------------------

Wanted to make a series about Kaizo Mario World, but I can't do that because FRAPS hates the GOOD Emulator. lol

-----------------------

Eventually settled on reading books about Cannabis. Go figure.
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #614 on: 14 September, 2014, 11:23:12 am »

Excited for Tekken 7.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 ... 57   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: