Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 05:47:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Good Neighbor MM

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 56 [57]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Neighbor MM  (Read 14373 times)
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #840 on: 19 March, 2020, 09:51:06 am »

I do yeah. Seiken Densetsu 3 is fantastic and the remake looks like they tuned up what didnt work in the Secret of Mana remake.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Scourge the Hedgehog
Intergalactic Renegade
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Masterman
Mood: Yandere

Yes.

« Reply #841 on: 13 January, 2021, 10:56:33 am »

Beat Yakuza: Like a Dragon. Definitely one of those games that I went into not expecting to be as good as it is. Don’t think I’m going to grind to try to beat the True Milennium Tower but it is what it is. Lots of cool references and just an overall solid game that I actually didn’t quit halfway through like a lot of games now.

Went through the Vanquish remaster and was reminded of how it’s the best Platinum Games game. Trying God Hard difficulty which will likely never get finished due to how absurd it is. Will maybe try my hand at speedrunning.

Watched Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans and pretty much finished it in 3 days. It takes a special kind of show to make me binge like that.

Will now attempt to go through all four Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm games lol because I have to find something to keep me inside until this month ends and potential tensions start to simmer down. Hopefully the ruckus won’t be too bad but I’d rather try to apply some preventative measures instead of risking the off chance of observing overzealous proud clowns discovering new frontiers in failure that should not be possible.
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #842 on: 14 January, 2021, 10:19:52 pm »

I own Like A Dragon but haven't started yet and I mostly grabbed it because its got a job system and I'm a clown for such things.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 56 [57]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: