Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 04:32:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Good Neighbor MM

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 ... 57   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Neighbor MM  (Read 14242 times)
Masterman
« Reply #285 on: 02 May, 2010, 09:06:59 pm »

Before everyone gets their panties in a bunch, I'm not dead. I'll update my status here occasionally. Reason why I'm leaving: I don't have one. There are just things that I need to take care of.

I came to tell everyone to watch out for my Youtube channel. I'm doing this thing where I take a bunch of songs off of the internet and make it into a BP soundtrack. Not original in any way, but it's something I've thought about doing for a long time now. Thinking about BP as an anime and such, and what the soundtrack would be like. So yeah, my channel is RatselSanger.

Super Street Fighter IV online-play is total bullshit btw.
Report Spam   Logged
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #286 on: 02 May, 2010, 09:49:13 pm »

*salutes; slow motion explosion from Sherlock Holmes movie causes coat to billow*
Report Spam   Logged

Masterman
« Reply #287 on: 08 May, 2010, 05:17:22 pm »

MvC3

Dante confirmed (HELL YES) and Deadpool beats characters with his own health bar.

That is all.
Report Spam   Logged
Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #288 on: 08 May, 2010, 08:32:23 pm »

Dante confirmed (HELL YES) and Deadpool beats characters with his own health bar.

Each of these are phenomenally awesome.
Report Spam   Logged

Masterman
« Reply #289 on: 10 May, 2010, 05:57:26 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1iv0riZGRo&playnext_from=TL&videos=vo8IiJduaTM

Well I'll be a snail's granddad getting his tonsils removed by a lawnmower, this **** is amazing.
Report Spam   Logged
Masterman
« Reply #290 on: 16 May, 2010, 07:23:43 pm »

Holy ****. Ju-On: The Grudge has to be the scariest **** game I've ever **** played. A marathon from midnight to 4-5 A.M., this game is unplayable for some. It's just filled to the brim with cheap scares, but lord o' moses, I've never come so close to pissing myself than I did playing this game. Even with Styles, Razz, and Saynt watching in terror on the couch, it was still a terrifying experience.

If you're bored, think you can't get scared, and have some brave friends ready for war, then I recommend renting this game. The controls are drier than dirty ****, and it has no redeeming factor, but hell if you have a couple of bucks and seek a thrill, check this out.

One particular part stood out for me. Investigating a hospital, there was a certain room with 4 TVs position in each corner of the room behind four curtains. The room starts shaking and the TVs come on one by one displaying nothing but static. At this point, I pressed the home button on the Wii remote and said I couldn't play this part. I mustered some hot blood and pressed on. As I pulled back a curtain to find some shinies, I noticed something strange. My character turned around, I looked towards the floor, and there were FEET below the curtain behind me. Yeah, the ghost that stalks you through the whole game, was just standing there...waiting on you to pull back the curtain so it could kill you. I ran out of that room faster than Usain Bolt.

Then there's that little naked ghost boy with black holes for eyes. And he has that cat scream......oh god...*shudders*

So yeah lol, how are you guys? I got up one vid of the BP NOST last night. It's Bloody Tears of Dinosaurs and Bees. I plan on doing some more tonight, so make sure you check it out!
Report Spam   Logged
Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #291 on: 16 May, 2010, 07:33:17 pm »

I got up one vid of the BP NOST last night. It's Bloody Tears of Dinosaurs and Bees. I plan on doing some more tonight, so make sure you check it out!

WAT
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #292 on: 16 May, 2010, 07:37:35 pm »

If this is true, I need it.

Now.

I'm doing a'ight Mattress. Trying to work up courage to woo a lady friend.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #293 on: 16 May, 2010, 07:41:07 pm »

My God.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #294 on: 16 May, 2010, 08:01:46 pm »

This is your theme, Floyd. This will play when you finally take that girl in loving embrace while we nod in approval miles away.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #295 on: 16 May, 2010, 08:13:45 pm »

I can't smile hard enough to convey the happy.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Masterman
« Reply #296 on: 21 May, 2010, 08:53:16 pm »

Hey hey hey.

More tonight.
Report Spam   Logged
Masterman
« Reply #297 on: 24 May, 2010, 05:59:06 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VODiCAdSIFM&playnext_from=TL&videos=MXMFbGKaebQ&feature=sub

I haven't M. Bison'd so hard since GoW3. I think Jesus is just TRYING to make me jizz in public. Right about now...I wouldn't care. I'll cum and dickslap someone in the eye. Killzone 3 will make you kill anybody for no reason.

Also, profound sadness has been coined as the new thing you say when something goes wrong. The whole school is saying it, even though half the people don't even know what it means.

Teacher: YOU MADE A 21 ON YOUR EXAM.
*with a blank expression on face*
Roid: PROFOUND SADNESS.

Coach: YOU'RE NOT STARTING IN THE GREEN AND WHITE GAME FRIDAY. ALL BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU HAD THE SHITS TODAY.
Razz: PROFOUND SADNESS.

Mom: YOU NEED A HAIRCUT.
Me: PROFOUND SADNESS.

*looks in cabinet* *no more Captain Crunch*
Me: PROFOUND SADNESS.

I dunno why, but it's so catchy. I'm even using it in conversations now.
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #298 on: 27 May, 2010, 09:40:26 am »

Profound Sadness.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #299 on: 27 May, 2010, 04:23:01 pm »

i should make that into a shirt
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 ... 57   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: