Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 01:46:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

A Hero's Story

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Hero's Story  (Read 908 times)
ShyGuyGuy
The Guy of Shy Guys.

« on: 10 August, 2007, 10:16:56 am »

Character Profiles:

Link:
He's the main person, also the 2nd stupidest. Some people have called his character sexist, but he just hates Samus. There's nothing wrong with that in this story. Link always does stupid things that just makes things worse usually. Um.... Yeah. That's Link. The stupid guy, who happens to be the leader.

Yoshi:
My personal favorite in this story, he also happens to be the most stupid and random. I wonder if that's implying anything..... Anyways, his utter randomness sometimes becomes so random, that it becomes logical. So, technically, he's also the most logical of the group. Weird.

Ike:
He ain't got a clue as to what's going on. He does have good leadership skills, and I guess he could be called the back-up leader. He also has a not-so-subtle crush on Samus. He is pretty much the only person who really likes Samus. Weird.

Samus:
Well, she REALLY hates it when people regard her as a "him", in which she goes on a rampage. For some reason, when people are reminded that she's in fact a girl, they throw up. Always. She's also very angry usually, probably because she's surrounded by idiots.

Shy Guy:
The small and silent one. He doesn't really speak, he just projects his thoughts into words. He is bitter and angry at the world, for no apparant reason. Maybe its because he's always discluded in conversations and stuff. Poor guy... Well, he does have a spear. So that sort of makes up for it.
================================================================================
Those are the current Hero's at this part of the story. People join and leave the team as the story goes on.

Anyways, might as well post the next part:

(Link, Ike, Yoshi, Shy Guy and Samus were dangling from ropes above a volcano.)
Ike: How'd we get here?
Link: It all stated two loooooooooong hours ago.....
FLASHBACK.....
Link: We were walking along....
(Link showed an image of them walking, with him having a spotlight over him and a huge white smile. Ike looked normal. Samus was labeled: "Stinky" and smell lines floated above her head. Yoshi was labeled: Stupid. Shy Guy was labeled: That other guy.)
UNFLASHBACK
Samus: Wait, why am I "Stinky"?
Yoshi: Shut up Stinky!
Link: As I was saying....
RE-FLASHBACK
Link: Stinky fell down. And we all laughed. And I was lookin sooooo good! Then the ninjas attacked! I fought them off as best as I could, but there was at least a thousand of them.
UNFLASHBACK
Link: And they tied us up.
Samus: Link, do you even know how stupid you are?
Link: Yes.
Ike: Wait, what's holding up these ropes?
Shy Guy: Try not to think about it.
Samus: Let me tell the sto-
Yoshi: NO! I'M TELLING IT!
FLASHBACK...
Yoshi: We was walking.... And we all had pie.
UNFLASHBACK
And we all lived happily ever! ...... AFTER!
Samus: Ok.... I'LL tell it.
FLASHBACK
UNFLASHBACKIke: WAIT!
Samus: What???
Ike: Um.... Look.
(Ike looked over to a helicoptor with a harpoon. It shot it, and cut the ropes.
INSIDE THE VOLCANO.....

(They fell right next to a pool of lava. They were all lying next to each other, unconcious. The lava sent the rope on fire, and the rope melted off of all of them. They woke up, and ran because they were on fire. Suddenly, a bunch of water sprayed on them. They weren't on fire anymore.)
Shy Guy: We're not on fire anymore!
Link: Someone saved us!
Samus: But who?
Huh?: It was me!
(They saw a guy with a black mask so you couldn't see his face at all.)
Link: Who are you?
Huh?: I am....
(He takes his mask off. Another mask is under, but it shows his eyes.)
Ninja: A ninja!
Link: Gasp! Seriously, who are you?
Ninja: Only time will tell.
POOF
(The ninja looks over, and sees a cloud of smoke.)
Ninja: That was weird.
(He runs away. Link sees his other mask on the ground. He puts it on.)
Link: I'm a ninja! Hi-Ya!
Yoshi: NINJA!!!
(He throws an egg at him, and Link goes flying out of the volcano into the jungle.)

(Yoshi was feeling triumphant about his defeat over the ninja, who was actually Link.)
Yoshi: I took care of him!
(Yoshi looks at Samus.)
Yoshi: Ninja!!!!!!!
(Yoshi charges at Samus. He knocks her back into the lava, and she is shot out of the volcano.)
Yoshi: I took care of HIM yes I did.
(Samus hears this, and is outraged. She jumps back in the volcano and charges her power beam and aims it at Yoshi.)
BAM!!!
(Yoshi is turned to ashes.)

Meanwhile....

(Link is lying on the ground in the jungle. He takes off the mask.)
Link: Stupid mask.
(Link realizes what happened.)
Link: Great. I'm lost in the jungle.
(He sees Shy Guy.)Link: Hey! Shy Guy!
(The Shy Guy points the spear at Link's throat.)
Link: Um.... You're not Shy Guy, are you?
Shy Guy?: How'd ya know?
Link: Mainly because there's a zipper on the back of your neck.
(Link uses Farore's Wind to appear on the other side of the Shy Guy, and he unzips the zipper, revealing that he is.....)
Link: THE BUM?Huh?
(A bum, named The Bum was standing there.)
The Bum: And I would've gotten away with it too!
(He takes out his sack, and pulls out some moldy cheese and throws it at Link. It explodes in a smelly stinkball of FURY!!!! and Link flies back into the volcano. Yoshi and Samus were in the middle of an action packed battle, and Link was in the middle of it. A large fight starts. Ike and Shy guy shrug, and join the fray.)

SCENE CHANGE!!!!
(At Hand castle, The Ninja from before climbs the winding trail. He gets to the door with a welcome mat, and goes inside. Once inside, he takes off his mask, revealing another mask. He goes into Master Hand's throne room.)
MH: Ahh, you're here.
Ninja: Yes.
(He takes off his mask, revealing that he is.... SOME GUY WITH SPIKY HAIR NAMED JEFF!!!!!! BUMBUMBUUUUM!!!!!!)
MH: Did you get the thing?
Jeff: What thing?
MH: You didn't get the thing?Huh? The sacred green hat! The one that makes the wearer look like an elf! You didn't get it???
Jeff: You told me to get ice cream!
CH: THAT WAS ME!!!!
(CH grabs the ice cream, and then throws it in Jeff's face.)
MH: Dangit Crazy!!!
(They start fighting.)
Jeff: I'll.... go get that hat now.
(He puts the ninja mask on, and he pulls out a stone with a wind image on it. A cloud appears, and he rides it.)

SCENE CHANGE!!!!

Link: I'm bored.
Random Giant Robot from nowhere: I WILL KILL YOU!!!
Ike: Where'd that come from?
Yoshi: Where didn't it come from?
Link: That's something to think about....
RGRfN: Are you guys done talking?
Link: Yea, pretty much.
(He shoots a laser at them, knocking them out. A ......CHICKEN!!!flies out. He takes out a radio.)
Chicken: I've got more of the humans. I'm returning to base.
================================================================================
Well, looks like Link and co. have been kidnapped by chickens.
Report Spam   Logged

Eh, don't feel like making a sig right now.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: