Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 04:00:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avatar.  (Read 899 times)
5BASS
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Disappointed

I'm5Bass

« Reply #15 on: 03 January, 2010, 04:02:54 am »

I care about good plot..

and I liked this one... ;_;

I'm just wondering what's so good about this movie, that's all.
It looks really bad but for some reason a lot of people love it.
But I dont really want to see it...

I wasn't really interested in it that much before I saw it. It's just.. it looks really pretty. It's not all action and explosions, and most of those parts are actually my least favorite.

Maybe I'm a sucker for the 'cripple who gets a chance to run again' or whatever, but I just really liked the story. It's one of those movies that just makes me think, 'what if something like this was actually possible..?'. It would be so amazing to live on that moon, or to have an epic story revolve around yourself like that. Either way it's what I'd call one of the best movies of last year.

From commercials it reminds me of how that animated Final Fantasy looked, so why its getting praise for its animation is also beyond me. : / But I guess I would need to see it.

Best?  Really?
What did you see last year?

I've heard it's good in 3D. And.. it was pretty damn spectacular in 2D. So.. so.. so.. much better than that Final Fantasy was.

As for movies that I saw last year, uh... My Bloody Valentine 3D, The Uninvited, Watchmen, The Haunting in Connecticut, Adventureland, Inglourious Basterds, and Avatar. I know I missed out on a few important ones but whatever. Avatar would easily be in my top three.

I'm not one for flashy graphics though.  What made the plot so good?

Out of those movies, I would put Avatar in the top 3 without even seeing most of them. >.<
Report Spam   Logged

Proud owner of the "First Person To Leave Dmax Speechless" Badge

Current mood is disappointed because I thought I saw the option to be "intoxicated"...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: