Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 01:35:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avatar.  (Read 907 times)
5BASS
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Disappointed

I'm5Bass

« Reply #15 on: 03 January, 2010, 04:33:56 am »

Okay, well those are the ones worth seeing. And Adventureland, that was actually really good. The others were okay, I didn't see any of them in theaters but me and my brother ended up buying MBV:3D because we like slasher movies. It wasn't bad. We rented Haunting (wasn't my choice) but I thought it wasn't all as bad as people make it out to be. I could see my younger self liking it quite a bit actually. The Uninvited was good too, and I think my dad was the one who liked it the most, surprisingly enough. He usually doesn't care for horrors, so yeah.. I could go on a little rant about the ending though but I won't.

I need to look into Drag Me to Hell, I like good bad movies too

It's alright.
I get the gist.
I heard mixed things about Adventureland though...

It's got over 93% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.  It's universally agreed to be a very enjoyable and well made film.  There are a lot of individual effects that most people don't notice the first time seeing.  I wouldn't be surprised if, since it is a B movie (some of which have amazing stories and great themes) and even with its praise is therefore not considered for anything by Hollywood that would indicate best movie or the year or other things like actors or directors, about the only things they're ever considered for are in the base production like effects/sound.  What I'm saying is, I wouldn't be surprised if it was nominated for something in there.  OBviously won't win, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Report Spam   Logged

Proud owner of the "First Person To Leave Dmax Speechless" Badge

Current mood is disappointed because I thought I saw the option to be "intoxicated"...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: