Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 07:21:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

TIA movelists

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TIA movelists  (Read 3642 times)
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: ...

« Reply #90 on: 07 September, 2010, 04:56:44 pm »

ZeldaFan:

Costume 1: Green Triforce t-shirt and jeans.
Costume 2: Red spiral t-shirt, jeans and pointed orange sunglasses.
Costume 3: Black Hollow-mask t-shirt, jeans and striped bucket hat.

Transformations:
Shikai: Soar: ZeldaFan activates her sword’s shikai, turning it into a chokuto while increasing her attack by 20% and all her attacks gain an electric element.
Werewolf Form: Only available when ZeldaFan is equpped with the item "Lycanthropy Virus". ZeldaFan transforms into a werewolf, increasing her . Replaces Shikai: Soar.
Justarius: Only available when ZeldaFan is equppied with "Warrior of Justice" and reaches her final health bar. ZeldaFan gains a white, sparkly aura, a completely different stance and a deeper voice as she gains a 40% increase in attack and 20% increase in defence.

Special Attacks:
Lightning Strike: ZeldaFan fires a bolt of blue energy from her body into the air, which strikes the ground in front of her. Similar to Omega Shenron's "Dragon Thunder" from the Budokai series.
Lightning Punch: ZeldaFan gathers blue electricity in her fist and punches forward. Similar to Vegeta's Shining Rage attack from Infinite World and Burst Limit.
Sword Pressure: ZeldaFan swings her katana, launching a blast of air from it.
Raikiri: ZeldaFan swings her chokuto, launching an electrified blast from it. Replaces "Sword Pressure" when using Shikai: Soar.
Luna Howl: ZeldaFan howls, gaining a temporary 10% boost in attack until she is hit. Replaces "Lightning Strike" when in werewolf form.
Luna Pounce: ZeldaFan lowers herself, then charges forward, ramming the opponent. Replaces "Lightning Punch" when in werewolf form. Similar to Broly's "Giant Press."
Luna Slash: ZeldaFan slashes with her claws, launching a more powerful blast of air from them. Replaces "Sword Pressure" when in werewolf form.
Justice Punch: ZeldaFan's fist glows white, and she performs a jumping uppercut, leaving behind a white trail. Along with Justice Kick, replaces all her moves as Justarius.
Justice Kick: ZeldaFan's legs glow white, before she leaps up and performs a kick double kick, first horizontally then vertically, both leaving behind a white trail. Along with Justice Punch, replaces all her moves as Justarius.

Ultimate Attacks:
Thunderbird Power Unleashed!: Cinematic Ultimate. ZeldaFan powers up, blasting the opponent back as electricity starts to run along her body. She raises her arms and begins to gather electricty into the shape of a large bird, before firing it forward. If she wins, the opponent leaps into the air and dodges it, but ZeldaFan flies towards them, and in slow motion, places her hand on their stomach before firing a point blank beam of electricity through them. If the opponent wins, they take the hit from the thunderbird.
Bankai: Tobuchidori: Cinematic Ultimate. Replaces "Thunderbird Power Unleashed!" upon using "Shikai: Soar."
Feral Rush: Cinematic Ultimate. ZeldaFan rushes at her opponent, slashing them multiple times with her claws, before smacking them away. If she wins the power struggle, she'll let out a loud howl before leaping up after them, beforming several midair charging slashes that get faster and faster before flying down and performing a crossed slash with her claws. If the opponent wins, she waits for them to fall and performs one final slash across the screen.
Justron: Cinematic Ultimate. ZeldaFan summons Justron, twirls it effortlessly, before charging forward, swinging it rapidly at the opponent. Ramming it into their stomach to smack them back, she'll pause and look at her sword. If she wins the power struggle, the Japanese kanji for "GUILTY" will flash on screen, and she'll slam Justron into the ground, sending out a white rune that causes a large explosion and could potentially destroy the planet. If the opponent wins, the kanji for "INNOCENT" will flash and she'll throw Justron into the air. ZeldaFan charges at the opponent, and punches them hard enough in the face to send them flying back and ram into Justron as it stabs into the ground. Replaces the previous moves as Justarius.

Entrance Quotes:
"Aright, let's get started!"
"Come on! Show me what you've got!"
[vs Gar] "Hey, Gar! Let's have a match!"
[vs ILS] "ILS! Have you been peeking on us again!?"
[vs Agaranok] "Heh heh... don't expect me to hold back."
[vs Hawk] "Lessee... my sword vs your tech..."

Victory Quotes:
"Ha! I'm still the strongest!"
"Well, that takes care of that."
[vs Gar] "Aw, is that all?"
[vs ILS] "Hmph! Next time I won't be so gentle!
[vs Agaranok] "Hey, lighten up, man!"
[vs Hawk] "Guess the old fashioned way still wins!"
[as a werewolf] "Sorry, did I scare you?"
[as a werewolf] "[howls]"
[as Justarius] "There is no shame in losing to me."
[as Justarius] "Now you know the power of Justice!"
« Last Edit: 08 September, 2010, 01:26:20 pm by Davidk92 » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: