Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 09:18:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

TIA movelists

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TIA movelists  (Read 3646 times)
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: ...

« Reply #15 on: 09 February, 2010, 01:54:20 pm »

Hinata:

Costume 1: Normal appearance
Costume 2: Post-time skip outfit

Transformations:
Byakugan: Hinata activates her Byakugan, gaining a 10% increase in speed and draining energy (chakra, ki, stamina, mana, etc) with every blow. This drains her own chakra, however, and she will deactivate if she has less than one block. Can still be used while Awakened.
Awakened Hinata: Hinata throws off her coat and her hands glow blue with chakra. She gains a 20% increase in attack.

Special Attacks:
Eight Trigrams: Thirty Two Palms: Hinata lunges forward to strike the opponent. If she succeeds, she performs a 32 hit combo with chakra enhanced strikes. If performed while Byakugan is active, drains half the opponent's energy bar.
Eight Trigrams: Spirit Palm: Hinata assumes a counter stance. If she is struck by any physical attack, she'll throw the opponent into the air and strike them with a chakra enhanced palm as they fall.
Eight Trigrams: Stream Palm: Hinata thrusts both palms forward, firing a close range blast of blue chakra. A blue version of Kid Gohan's Masenko from Infinite World.
Eight Trigrams: Sixty Four Palms: Hinata lunges forward to strike the opponent. If she succeeds, she performs a 64 hit combo with chakra enhanced strikes. If performed while Byakugan is active, drains all of the opponent's energy bar. Replaces Eight Trigrams: Thirty Two Palms while Awakened.

Ultimate Attacks:
Eight Trigrams: Sixty Four Palms Guard: Cinematic Ultimate. Hinata lunges forward and strikes with both hands, then knocks the opponent into the air. She begins to rapidly move her arms as they fall, leaving trails of blue chakra. If she wins the power struggle, the opponent lands hard and stands up, seeing what Hinata's doing. They charge forward, but too late as Hinata immediately moves her arms even faster to create a blue dome around herself, cutting the opponent with her chakra blades. If the opponent wins, they land on their hands and jump back onto their feet. They see what she's doing and jump back, easily dodging the dome.
Eight Trigrams: One Hundred Twenty Eight Palms: Real time Ultimate. Hinata lunges forward to strike the opponent. If she succeeds, she unleashes a 128 hit combo with chakra enhanced strikes that not only does damage but winds the opponent. If Byakugan is active, t also drains the opponent of all their chakra.

Entrance Quotes:
"I... I'll do my best..."
"I-I won't run!"
[vs David, Silhouette, Waluigi or Mecha] "U-um... m-may I have the honour of a match?"
[vs Ayla] "Ayla-oneechan! Please spar with me!"
[vs Neji] "I-I'm not a failure... I'm not..."
[vs Naruto] "N-Naruto-kun!?"

Victory Quotes:
"I-I did it? I really did it!"
"A-am I really stronger?"
[when Awakened] "Ha! Is that all you got?"
[when Awakened] "Come see me again when you grow some talent."
[vs David, Silhouette, Waluigi or Mecha] "H-how was that?"
[vs Ayla] "How was that, oneechan?"
[vs Neji] "Neji-oniisan..."
[vs Naruto] "Naruto-kun! A-are you alright?"